Reactions
43,526 297 66
Alleybux

GORILLA GLUE WOMAN​

I'M PREGNANT!!!​

First Child W/ Fiancé​

3/27/2021 12:40 AM PT​

1616850079932.png

Tessica Brown's got more great news on the heels of finding out the masses in her breasts were not cancerous ... SHE'S PREGNANT!!!

Tessica's manager, Gina Rodriguez, tells TMZ ... Tessica and her fiancé, Dewitt Madison, are expecting their first child together. What's more ... they're going to blend their family. She has 5 kids from a previous relationship and he has 4 kids. Yup ... 10 kids together!!!

We're told they've been together for a year now -- and got engaged last June -- but dated many years ago. Btw, he owns his own lawn care and floor cleaning business.

1616850110305.png

Tessica -- better known to her legion of fans as the Gorilla Glue Woman -- doesn't know how far along she is ... but has an appointment next week for an ultrasound. For now, the proof's in the puddin' ... she's got not one, not two, not three but FOUR positive pregnancy tests. And, yes, the nausea's here ... and it's real.

And, for those who are wondering ... yes, Tessica's hoping the Gorilla Glue incident doesn't affect the baby whatsoever. #CrossingFingers.

1616850134783.png

We're told she had taken a pregnancy test right before her mommy makeover last month ... and it was negative. As we reported ... things went smooth after Bev Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Obeng worked his magic ... but she got some scary news after the same doc -- working on a boob job -- discovered lumps in her breasts.

Fortunately ... the lumps were not cancerous. Onwards and upwards. Congrats!!!

General Manager
Reactions
11,925 336 85
Alleybux
Wait so she got a boob job after her glue was removed, I'm guessing with the go fund me that was started for her "accident" of getting gorilla glue stuck in her hair. .......yeah, she looks so crazy with those contacts and lashes, it's awful. I don't know why this is real news, hopefully she'll make better decisions in the future regarding her hair or what's left.

Queen of the Smell Goods
Reactions
29,809 634 54
Alleybux
Man i was just talking about this with my mom about how some women get a mommy makeover and not even in the time for their surgery to heal they get pregnant. Like you ain't get a chance to enjoy what you paid for. But not my elephants not my circus.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

"brown-ish' from Kenya Barris and Eva Longoria coming to ABC
Thank you for posting. I needed this belly laugh. I just wish all the people who criticize Kenya's writing start writing and producing. I'm not...
She became a lawyer so her bf can be a sahd
Came to say the same thing. I hope this chick is kidding because someone must have lied and told her the avg salary is higher and the hours are...
Newly Adopted Cat Hiding Under Bed
Thank you! She’s been allowing me to pet her since last week, but she will not let me hold her yet. And I have been gently petting/pushing her...
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
Meanwhile, A bill wouldn't pass this fast for us.
Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
They probably wanted to pull out anyway. Who really buys Chrissy things. I'm trying to figure out why in the hell these companies gave her the...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
Does this mean we can start calling Neytiri Cookie Head Jenkins? pop locks Curl, Curl, Curl (Now I have to watch Hollywood Shuffle) Wait...did I...
UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
Forget the adults in this situation right now. I'm focused on Natalia. I don't think any of this would be happening if Anansa didn't run her...
Fonts who went to Catholic school lets talk
Good thread, I went to one though I wasn't Roman in religion, there where many things one could take away from them to help in life, most...
Top Bottom