Gorilla Glue Lady Tessica Brown is Pregnant

Stank you, stank you smelly much
Reactions
24,306 272 121
Alleybux
The lashes ain’t it, but wish her a safe pregnancy. She has too many kids so I hope this will be her last.

#bekind and take blood jewels from dictators
Reactions
347,277 9,433 9,737
Alleybux
I googled her boyfriend’s name. I found his Facebook page. He is the “CEO” of three companies. Supposedly, flooring, gardening and pit bull breeder. The only pics of his “work” are the pit bulls. I also found a news article about a Dewitt Madison, 31, in Louisiana that was charged with a murder that happened in 2006. I couldn’t find any other articles to see if he was acquitted or convicted. The mug shot sorta looks like him.

This is why I love lsa!!!!!
I knew he had a criminal record!!!!

Rookie
Reactions
295 13 3
Alleybux
Lol she loses at least +1k followers every time she posts.

Her manager is an executive producer, so I definitely think she’s gunning to get her own reality tv show smh.

Bougie Spin on Everything
Reactions
1,536 47 2
Alleybux
1616890332894.png

MVP
Reactions
4,202 159 141
Alleybux
I'm surprised the doctors didn't give her pregnancy test before that procedure. I hope she wasn't pregnant during that procedure and it affects her unborn child. Why didn't they perform a pregnancy test?

Team Owner
Reactions
65,070 1,844 351
Alleybux
She is gunning really hard at that reality show. Lifetime, VH1, whatever that network that was giving those IG stars shows..somebody is going to pick her up

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
69,782 1,341 259
Alleybux
Did she get to keep her go fund me money?
So apparently she made like $21k in the GFM but donated it to a charity started by the surgeon that got the glue out of her hair. I think she kept a stack of it to pay the ER bill. She started selling merch and made a crazy bag from the merch really quick overnight so that is why she (supposedly) donated the GFM money to the charity fund. I forget what the charity is for. I don’t know if the surgeon also donated the mommy makeover surgeries or not.

I wonder if she is still making money from Merch sales or if they have tapered down significantly now? She doesn’t really use her social media accounts the way I would have if I got instant audiences the way she did. I’d be racking up the sponsorships and stacking as fast as I could and trying to keep my audience captive.

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
69,782 1,341 259
Alleybux
She is gunning really hard at that reality show. Lifetime, VH1, whatever that network that was giving those IG stars shows..somebody is going to pick her up
That one channel that all them washed up people are on that you have to buy a subscription to.... the one blac chyna and her mom was arguing on and Ray J and Princess was arguing on? That’s the channel gonna give her a show.... Zeus I think? Lol

Reactions
23,944 533 751
Alleybux
Exactly! We haven’t heard nothing about any BF or Fiancé during this entire ordeal, now all of a sudden she has a fiancé. In fact she told the world she couldn’t stay at the ER to get treatment because she has to get back hole to her kids....if you have a Fiancé wouldn’t he stay at home with the kids while you seek medical attention for a serious situation............

fiancé my ass!!’
He is a financee!!
He bouta hit this lick

Chen Weihua sees you.
Reactions
164,851 3,785 2,169
Alleybux
She used the gofund me to get a boob job & more face piercings but still don’t have health Insurance???? Make it make sense... priorities are trash & I see she still slicking down those baby hairs.
She donated the GFM money to a foundation created by the surgeon who removed the glue. All this other stuff she’s been receiving has been free in exchange for promo.

General Manager
Reactions
8,322 80 8
Alleybux
So which one is it?

She has 5 kids or 10 kids?
She has 5 to his 4 so far. I'm slightly amazed that they'd have custody of them all. If they do manage to get a show (probably sponsored by Gorilla Glue because she gave them more free publicity than a Superbowl ad)
I'm not adding to their ratings but will probably be following their inevitable thread.

Last edited:

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Ariana Grande appreciation/discussion/tea thread
I posted this earlier but I was really unsure about what I was posting & thought that I could’ve been reaching but now something is telling me...
Is the woke culture ruining favorite tv shows and movies ?
It happens yes. I get particularly irritated when the only POC with dialogue is black and gay. Here me out: What they love to do is throw in a...
Issa Rae hurt Lauren London’s feelings...
I know we like Issa and I don't think she was being malicious, but this thread and fonts going in on Lauren is the exact reason she was upset at...
Ma'Khia Bryant case shines light on 'adultification' of Black girls
I'm pretty sure it came it that she was an adult. So your not even 100% sure if the female in the pink was an adult or not but you keep @ing me...
Someone needs to shape these Gemini’s up. Their BS starts too young.
Exactly. I’m a Scorpio and I even made a thread asking how to deal with those donkeys because I just can’t deal with the lying bs. As a Scorpio...
"brown-ish' from Kenya Barris and Eva Longoria coming to ABC
Can someone drop this man off in Siberia or something. like stop allowing him to make these dumbass spin off shows. How many "ish"'s do we need...
Haven't heard anything 1 week after job interview.
Did they say when you’d hear back? Also, always send a thank you email or note after you interview, within 24 hours. Call again, jobs do take...
I’ve been asked to take in my little cousin and let him live with me
I believe you. My point was that, from what you wrote, you feel this situation is being forced on you vs something you truly want. You would in...
LSA Fonts, How Would You Feel If Someone Wore This To Your Wedding?
What is the great pumpkin Charlie Brown hell is going on here? Somebody call Linus.
Top Bottom