Quantcast

Got a question about htgawm

boomboom12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
196,982 4,433 1,789
Alleybux
I was reading twitter comments and someone mentioned that at the end the husband mentioned to viola that the girl was found in a water tank... but the news had not revealed that the girl was found in a water tank. Is this true? If it is true it means the husband may have something to do with her murder....

I wish I could rewatch the ending, but I doubt its online yet. Did anyone catch this? Or did the news mention she was found in the water tank?

This show is amazing...

and sidenote Scandal is too crass for my liking.. talking about "You ride me and I make you moan"..and "Im not waxing my vag its gonna look like 1976"---scandal is doing too fckin much.

CYNTHIA SLAYLEY

Anointed
Reaction score
Reactions
44,273 4,102 4,802
Alleybux
I was reading twitter comments and someone mentioned that at the end the husband mentioned to viola that the girl was found in a water tank... but the news had not revealed that the girl was found in a water tank. Is this true? If it is true it means the husband may have something to do with her murder....

I wish I could rewatch the ending, but I doubt its online yet. Did anyone catch this? Or did the news mention she was found in the water tank?

And this show is amazing...and sidenote Scandal is too crass for my liking.. talking about "You ride me and I make you moan"..and "Im not waxing my vag its gonna look like 1976"---scandal is doing too fckin much.

By the time HTGAWM came on I was too fµcked up to understand what was going on! Should have put scandal last instead, so the plotlines don't get questioned lol. HTGAWM actually seems good so far, I will be rewatchng tomrrow when I can thnk straight1

Queen Ti

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
96 4 2
Alleybux

This show is amazing...

and sidenote Scandal is too crass for my liking.. talking about "You ride me and I make you moan"..and "Im not waxing my vag its gonna look like 1976"---scandal is doing too fckin much.

The reporter could have mentioned it. Viola came in while hubby was already watching the news.

apples

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,663 6,475 5,265
Alleybux
Scandal is fine. How much more crass can you get when Fitz was already screwing around and his wife did, too, getting caught by the kid.
The scene with Melly laying on her son's grave was so sad, though.

As for HTGAWM, the way that last scene was set up, you could tell Prof Keating's husband was banging that student and she knew. Opens the door for so many possibilites.
Shonda gonna have me glued to the TV every Thursday, learning life.
#TGIT

SheSheWright

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
58,210 1,822 2,367
Alleybux
I think the reporter said at the sorority house, not in the water tank...

But I'm tryna figure out how the husband was dead at the end...

Yuna

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,043 150 11
Alleybux

This show is amazing...

That person is correct. I saw the exact same thing on Twitter and did a playback. The news reporter never mentioned the water tank and said she was found in the house.

Smoke Screen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
108,076 1,454 704
Alleybux
Scandal is fine. How much more crass can you get when Fitz was already screwing around and his wife did, too, getting caught by the kid.
The scene with Melly laying on her son's grave was so sad, though.

As for HTGAWM, the way that last scene was set up, you could tell Prof Keating's husband was banging that student and she knew. Opens the door for so many possibilites.
Shonda gonna have me glued to the TV every Thursday, learning life.
#TGIT

Her husband is busy as hell then because he's sleeping with the blonde attorney that works for his wife. She was too obvious.

Idqueen

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,408 49 17
Alleybux
Ok y'all the news hadn't even confirmed it was her... So yea he know something.

I just replayed it on my DVR a couple times to make sure.

Idqueen

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,408 49 17
Alleybux
I think the reporter said at the sorority house, not in the water tank...

But I'm tryna figure out how the husband was dead at the end...

They are playing past and present so it's get a little confusing. But at the beginning if you notice before the black boy goes in the school it says 3 months earlier.

boomboom12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
196,982 4,433 1,789
Alleybux
That person is correct. I saw the exact same thing on Twitter and did a playback. The news reporter never mentioned the water tank and said she was found in the house.

Ok y'all the news hadn't even confirmed it was her... So yea he know something.

I just replayed it on my DVR a couple times to make sure.

Thank you guys! So that person on twitter is on to something. So not only did the husband figure the girl was a student of his. He always mentioned she was found in the water tank, when that information was never released.

woah.

SheSheWright

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
58,210 1,822 2,367
Alleybux
They are playing past and present so it's get a little confusing. But at the beginning if you notice before the black boy goes in the school it says 3 months earlier.

Thanks cuz I was looking around like :thinking: :pconfused: :dont-know:

Idqueen

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,408 49 17
Alleybux

Thank you guys! So that person on twitter is on to something. So not only did the husband figure the girl was a student of his. He always mentioned she was found in the water tank, when that information was never released.

woah.

Exactly... They are just saying she was last seen there... They aren't even saying it's her.

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,666 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
But did they kill him to get an a in class? Or whst? I mean lmfao you can still fail every other class & not pass the bar!!!

MinnieNDaMiddle

Where She At?
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
7,628 29 33
Alleybux
I think there is some connection. Annalise saying "I bet it was the boyfriend" was a jab at her husband being the boyfriend....not the football player.

There is something going on with the scratches on the bed and wall of Wes' character's apartment as well.