GPK

Dreams Don’t Expire
Reactions
41,008 472 55
Alleybux
DF65FE55-2A99-4A2C-A82A-192C3597587E.jpeg

me when I clicked on here and didn’t see the thread.

ETA: everything you need to know about why the thread was deleted is in post #82.

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
65,071 1,844 351
Alleybux
I think it was bc of yesterday's reveal and the way the info was allegedly retrieved.
That was a lawsuit waiting to happen, Condi is moving smart and shut it down.

If you know you know. Leave it off the main board and dont mention it so this one wont get deleted.

UPDATE: See post 82 for reason thread was closed.

Last edited:
Dreams Don’t Expire
Reactions
41,008 472 55
Alleybux
I think it was bc of yesterday's reveal and the way the info was allegedly retrieved.
That was a lawsuit waiting to happen, Condi is moving smart and shut it down.

If you know you know. Leave it off the main board and dont mention it so this one wont get deleted.
Ohhh you know what, that makes sense. Well at least we finally got the thread title change we’ve been waiting on lmao.

Rookie
Reactions
540 1
Alleybux
Good morning...I thought something was wrong with my account went and created another one to see what I missed! Goodness. That was comedy, but that victim stuff was pushing it too far.

General Manager
Reactions
18,521 373 84
Alleybux
Well if someone wants to PM what we first shift workers missed...I wouldn’t be mad at that!
(And if you want a PM too just hit the thumbs up or lol emoji thing...no need for a bunch of me toos in the thread)

Black Regina George
Reactions
2,398 2 1
Alleybux
Y’all I thought I was going bananas. I was just on the thread like I do in the morning, laughing. Then poof, gone. Who Supa paid to get that deleted? You big mad at the truth!

Reactions
4,035 28 1
Alleybux
Y’all I thought I was going bananas. I was just on the thread like I do in the morning, laughing. Then poof, gone. Who Supa paid to get that deleted? You big mad at the truth!

See this is what I get for doing the damn job that pays me. I am lost. That's what I get for doing y real job instead of being on here like I am supposed to.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Bebe Rexha said she will not give up after her album debut at # 140 on bilboard 200
She's a really good songwriter. Most of the hits songs we know were written by her. She should take the songwriter only route as I feel as though...
Fantasia’s baby shower?
Awww...I'm just sad to hear her husband sounds like a bum user. These wealthy women in entertainment just can't win. I wish they would date and...
Detroit Gossip part III
What does cute have to do with a depressed woman LMAO. I know depression when i see it i just said she was cute nothing more nothing less
Ready To Love Season 4-Houston(again)
girl whet You made a point to tell me Kojo isn’t “losing sleep” over his teeth, as if I was criticizing him when in fact I was giving him a...
JustinJ1232 " JJFATS" and his only friend, Adrian "Bottom Barrel Fashions" Expressions Thread II
Huh? Spill the tea! It's public, you can look up his name. Loans in Memphis and Atlanta area. I didn't know his dad owned a business. :disdain
Kourtney and Kim disagree over Kim’s nanny
The nanny ain't lying. Kourtney should have her own nanny attending to her bratty bad ass kids. She has even caught that little one of hers on...
UPDATE Thread for PPP Loan Fraud Stories—Lock ‘Em Up
My cousin just got a email from the Ga DOL stating that he has to show proof of W2, 1099, etc. by 8/6, if not he has to repay ALL the unemployment...
Tokyo Vanity speaks on the double standards Black women face while dating Black men.
Nah you'll come across it on Twitter as well You're right about that. I forgot about Twitter since I'm never on there
Top Bottom