GPK

Reactions
148,114 5,178 107
Alleybux
I don't visit that thread often but whenever I do they have me crying laughing.

Oh don't worry when then folks start getting rounded up for those loans there will be plenty to talk about. I don't understand why they keep allowing people to go back for more rounds.
Like to me that's setting them up for the trap but people need to learn self control. Temporary flexing is not worth it.

Right, that is sketchy and no matter how upset I am I wouldn't tell my sister's business.

Lmao no you ain't cause why you said dat? Ouuu y'all be cutting up. Lol

She should've left her body alone, and she did pretend like she was exercising and stuff I remember them lil challenges with her and Bee and Judy them. Supa to me had a nice shape, all she needed to do was tone up and workout to maintain fr. Like how she looked now I'd too much fr I don't understand why they be wanting them tiny behind waist with these ginormous butts, yes that's fine people's natural shake but you can tell when it's overdone w/ these surgeries.

Also, she says she only eats 3 bite but she be tearing them crawfish up. I ain't and at her though, they are GOODT.

That's true, it's almost scary. I know a few people like this honest to God. And I can never seem to grasp or understand it but I guess it's not for me to understand.

@ohhappyday is a horrible influence smh.

Reactions
1,027 42 1
Alleybux
Looks like continued trouble in paradise. Bruno ass so jealous of them kids, I know they be having words everyday.

Attachments

• 20210415_224152.jpg
    20210415_224152.jpg
    736.1 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 20210415_224133.jpg
    20210415_224133.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 916
Reactions
29,069 1,960 16
Alleybux
I guess the stanks are over? They’re barely together anymore.

Chile, nobody wants to put up with Midget Mack, drinking up all the liquor, never having any money to pay for food, drinks, etc. Bruce is so dumb to have caused friends, and family to distance themselves, because of him. And she won’t go anywhere without him. Pathetic

⚘Pick Yourself Flowers⚘
Reactions
8,842 155 12
Alleybux
Chile, nobody wants to put up with Midget Mack, drinking up all the liquor, never having any money to pay for food, drinks, etc. Bruce is so dumb to have caused friends, and family to distance themselves, because of him. And she won’t go anywhere without him. Pathetic
She gotta make sure he don't cheat. Like that has ever kept a man from cheating. Girl, running up her blood pressure for nothing.

I see your girl back.

Tell Me More
Reactions
94,006 2,088 64
Alleybux
Supa is a tragic case study in aintshitness. Some Internet personality (Nelly) probably has a bedroom in that house of horrors, but her own children don’t and are rarely there. I still want to know freeloading ass former Subway sandwich king, double D Tedd, was given her son’s bedroom.

Nelly must not have a place of her own because she has returned and taken her rightful place in the Kingdom of Stanks and Lah Bests.

Ok. Bye.
Reactions
632 10
Alleybux
you what’s distracting me? those baggy ass black socks!!! what? View attachment 2478759

She thought she was gon kill em with this outfit here.

You’d think a “millionaire” would’ve been able to procure a Gucci bag to match the belt or a fendi belt to match the bag.

The feet are terrible but at this point it’s to be expected. Her face is giving Scottie pippen in 93’

Reactions
3,981 27 1
Alleybux
she has plenty designer bags but lawd none of these friends could teach this girl how to dress. Geez. why not a fend belt to match the bag. my gawd. Monica get your friend

Aht Aht because Monica is tacky as hell IMO, she thinks wearing a bunch of labels makes the outfit and she just comes off as a label whore; but this is my opinion.

Ramadan Mubaraak:)
Reactions
52,055 1,475 542
Alleybux
I—

just why?

WTF is this pose? Why those shoes? She must’ve went to the Teletubby School of Designer Mixing. View attachment 2478955
She needs to ditch the Gucci belt and the shoes ..nice pair of black heels was all she needed .I find it tacky when people wear 2-541 different designer labels altogether ..like it screams I aint never had anything expensive so I have to show it all off all the time ..smh

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
Switch deleted a lot of posts when the houseofeffie account blew up. I know they deleted a lot of posts, but I've still seen them before they...
Do you think crime has gone up because of Covid/the lockdown? Why?
This. I was in Bed-Stuy and I was followed by a homeless man yesterday. It's getting bad. That's exactly what happened to me. A homeless dude...
Some of the team 50/50 men have no shame lol
Why should he pay for date when you have not s*cked his dk ? Or fked him ? That's how guys think. Why ? It's called courting. If you don't...
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
i’m tired of this beyonce.. I want the pre jay z one back
Black customer service people need to treat other black customers the same as the white customers!
This has only happened to me one time in the recent past and I thought... there is no way he treats white customers like this because this...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
I am AA and live in The Netherlands and this is true. I have lived here 21 years now (a Dutch company hired me and I stayed) and the only black...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Oh wow Ashley is the one who got played by JR. :LOL: What a coincidence
  • Poll
Who do you get along with better dad side or mom side of family
I get along well with both sides. But mom’s side has more fun. Dad’s side is more studious and reserved.
Support for Caregivers of Sick Parents (Cancer)
Any tips of keeping sane for adult children with sick parents ? My parent is battling colon cancer and the current treatment has them very tired...
Top Bottom