GPK

General Manager
Reactions
10,491 694 10
Alleybux
I'm truly convinced that Nelly is mentally challenged...Smh..She is on live
lying talking about her best sexual experience was with a preacher..She said he was choking her and licking her tits and playing with her twot and stroking her all at the same time..Lol..Chile..Go get a job and find your own place and stop with the bullshit..Smh

General Manager
Reactions
38,091 744 54
Alleybux
lying talking about her best sexual experience was with a preacher..She said he was choking her and licking her tits and playing with her twot and stroking her all at the same time..Lol..Chile..Go get a job and find your own place and stop with the bullshit..Smh
Not boasting about sinning with a man of the cloth on a Sunday!!
tenor-1.gif

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
*exits lurk mode*
I’m on Bourbon (I is vaxxed) and someone is wearing Stupid LaBih shorts and hat just wanted to share. Imma leave y’all to it

Team Owner
Reactions
77,400 1,087 9
Alleybux
Chile we wanna know when tf she going home and do she have a job. We don't care about all that lol, she'll tell us to mind our business if we as that but here she is handing out info nobody asked for.

Starter
Reactions
1,058 68 1
Alleybux
I wonder if his dumb ass knows that if he gets caught mailing drugs its a felony. Than he doing it out of her house and both of their stupid asses will be in jail. Just dumb.

Attachments

• 20210419_154355.jpg
    20210419_154355.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 525
General Manager
Reactions
17,255 120 24
Alleybux
So apparently, you can check to see who got these PPP loans, my whole timeline is going crazy over this. Stupa received more funds in February

And just to clarify the "loan status: Exemption 4" means that usually this information wouldn't be available to be released to the public under FOIA(Freedom of Information Act). However, the federal courts struck that down for PPP, and that's why we get to see all this information lol.

You can also add: searchppp.com(from desktop or tablet ONLY) to see the EIDL loans that they may have taken out. The best way to see if they got multiples on that site is to search whatever address you think the person used.

For some reason, most people used their real addresses at the time. I know of someone who got more than 5 loans, and I only know that because I searched the address of searchppp.com
I love to see it.

Rookie
Reactions
743 9
Alleybux
I wonder if his dumb ass knows that if he gets caught mailing drugs its a felony. Than he doing it out of her house and both of their stupid asses will be in jail. Just dumb.
Exactly!!!!!!! These people will broadcast any and everything on Al Gore internet for likes!!! Or a repost smh whatever happened to being discreet

No Foes
Reactions
280,160 4,249 3,181
Alleybux
Team Owner
Reactions
52,939 1,503 548
Alleybux

It’s the discrepancy in employees when you search her. 41 and 25....where these employees at?

Chile landscaping? View attachment 2488378
What does he landscape ? Those baggies of bunk weed? If he dont buy a lawnmower soon the feds will be knocking ..with his fraudulent ass !!

Last edited:
Diamond in the Rough
Reactions
19,809 210 144
Alleybux
I forgot I followed Supa on Instagram since I barely get on it anymore but this post popped up and I have to know

Did she get a BBL??? I wonder if since she’s tall, it looks less weird than when shorter women get the procedure.

Tell Me More
Reactions
94,282 2,092 64
Alleybux
It’s the discrepancy in employees when you search her. 41 and 25....where these employees at?

Landscaping? That dude probably doesn’t even own a lawnmower, gardening shears, or anything. How does any LLC or sole proprietorship he owns qualify under landscaping?

Why did all these alleged millionaires get PPP loans? SupaMan allegedly made 26 million Thai bahts in one year. John Amos swears she’s pulling in damn near a million per week or month. Briki is never at her business, so outside of basic bird trips and play money for Pint Size Keemie, I highly doubt the money went towards her boutique. I don’t even understand how Blakk got anything. (Wasn’t he on the original list of people who got one?) His business wasn’t even a year old. Paying employees and maintaining business expenses shouldn’t be an issue for these seasonal ballers!

aggressively regular
Reactions
118,268 1,991 888
Alleybux

I'm hearing a lot of ppl chose "landscaping" as their business for these PP loans. Probably had the same people giving them advice. I think t's bc a lot of times it's a "cash" business and therefore easier to pretend that money you've earned was from that and not other "businesses". It's sad bc he actually had a business with his slides and shirts and could have gotten a PP loan for that, instead he might be going to jail.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

We really earning more than some of these rappers out here
I just watched this video and damn record companies are vampires. Megan said she earned 15k out of 7M she generated. Tyga in similar situation...
GPK
Blakk looks friggin horrible. This is a prime example of skinny does not equal cute. He looks like he does crack on his damn lunch break. I...
Chef Resha and her new baby chronicles
Aw, he’s so cute! We’re rooting for you baby MAC & Cheese! Usually the 2nd child will give hell :sneaky:
John Mulaney and Olivia Munn Are Dating
Maybe he’s European? (I agree with what you said, too.) God I love that musical. Truly iconic
Sierra Leone has sold it's rainforest to China for $55 million
This is so sad and disappointing. But I'm not shocked. Everyday African leaders fail their country. Every damn day.
Lil Yachty Created A Nail Polish Line to Show That Nail Polish Isn't Just for Women: "On The...
Are there any white celeb that gets nail designs and styles like him that are not gay or queer? Serious question
Anyone go to art school?
I went to an Arts university for dance I will l make an AMA thread because this is like the 5th time I've seen this questioned being asked on LSA...
Anya Taylor-Joy spotted making out with boyfriend in NYC (5/17/21)
Her guy looks like Emily blunt Thank you!! I kept thinking he looks like a famous woman but could not place who. He really looks like the male...
Snoop Doggy’s Daughter Cori Says People Made Fun Of Her For Being Fat and Dark; Reveal She...
She was born in the social media generation who spills their feelings on that platform, Snoop ain’t got nothing to do with that LSA fonts...
Ma'Khia Bryant case shines light on 'adultification' of Black girls
Two words: castle doctrine. You have the inherent right to defend yourself in your own home. It's a shame this Black girl died defending her own...
Top Bottom