GPK

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reactions
68,892 650 104
Alleybux
Blakk looks friggin horrible. This is a prime example of skinny does not equal cute. He looks like he does crack on his damn lunch break.

I don’t know why but random stuff on LSA make me bust out laughing. He really does look like he does that on lunch break.

So Blakk made a millie too huh!? Notice how Tokyo never comments on their millie receipt post? It's a different world than where you're coming from, and yes they are lieing! "DJ cue to music...
tenor - 2021-05-18T185118.651.gif

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reactions
68,892 650 104
Alleybux
So I hypothesize that Briki is due soon, like real soon and she's probably gonna try to play games when it comes to posting the baby or show bits and pieces of him and that Supa or somebody will be petty and post the baby.....

‍♀️
Reactions
2,343 14
Alleybux
Ok I thought the same thing but I had to do the math…that’s about $115 per order. It’s possible cause of his jacked up Wish/Amazon products he relabeling. But I just can’t see over 8000 orders being placed.
I did the math too based on the number of transactions and was like, "Oh, aight!" At least he made it make sense. Lol

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Please someone release the patron audio where Joe says he controls female employees with dick What episode?
Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
I’m sure Chrissy will get all the support she needs from black male celebrities. Her fall will not be too far because the Divestment Bureau of...
Naomi Osaka Boycotting Her WTA Tennis Semifinals Match Tomorrow
On her mother's side or Father's side? You are cousin's that are both 1/2 Japanese? I'm half Black half Indian
Let’s talk about the pre-employment assessments made to make you think
Was this multiple choice? When you starting getting these . It is best to start picking answers rather than leaving them blank . Play the...
My Jazzy Life
1. he wasn’t there when she took the test 2. he wasn’t there on the live last night 3. he wasn’t there to be in the announcement video shidd she...
Asian Arizona Mom Decapitates Kids w/ a Meat Cleaver
This is why we need to stop forcing people to have kids. Stop acting like someone’s life is incomplete if they aren’t married with kids, because...
Interview Ghosting
So he was hella late to the first interview, did not show up to the second panel interview or the third (that the company had to R/S) and ghosted...
Kylie, Stormi, Dream and Travis at Disneyland
Wait just a hot damn second. Does that man have a whole BAG on his head like he’s going to see the executioner for a quick hanging, or are my eyes...
Fonts who have given up on romance, when did you make this discussion and why?
They just don't meet my standards. What are some standards you have the male species don't meet?
Top Bottom