Quantcast

(graphic)Has this Blind Been discussed Molesters killed her

southernBarbie

The Resident Becky
Reaction score
Reactions
44,291 1,055 634
Alleybux
Back in the mid-80's was peak child molesting time in Hollywood. There was no internet. There were very very few mobile phones. Children came to the set where they were left alone by their parents. For the next 8 hours they were subject to every kind of horrible thing you can imagine. Drugs were commonplace. They were used to try and get the kids to not be so hysterical when being assaulted.

Producers loved casting shows with kids and tweens. If someone pitched a show that involved a handful of tweens with a dozen tween extras per week, it would get a green light. Even if the show was going to suck, and everyone knew it was going to suck, if you got the right pedo at a studio he would say yes just to come for the casting and taping of the pilot. As sad as it is to say, there were a lot of parents who told their kids to go off with the nice man in the suit and do what he says. It was a sick sick time.

It was just past the mid 80's when a producer came up with the idea of a tween show that not only would feature a rotating cast of extras, but would make the studio a bunch of money because they would film quickly and not hire any adults. Further, the faster they filmed, the more time they would have to molest all the kids that would be hanging around.

From the first day, it was the worst place on earth if you were a kid. The studio where the show was filmed also had several other shows being filmed there, most of which featured lots of children. Executives would drive over to Hollywood right before lunch and would stay at the studio for several hours each day.

Anyway, on this particular show, there was a special guest star. A very special guest star. Still not a tween, everyone knew who she was. Executives flocked to the studio that day to see her. She was first molested when she was 5 or 6 and had continued to be molested throughout her hit movies and also on a previous show.

One of the stars of the show who has spent her life bouncing in and out of rehab because of what she saw, and who was actually nominated for awards from the show, described the atmosphere that day.

"A bunch of f**king pigs. I had just turned 12 or 13. I was the same age as the actress coming in. Maybe a little older. We had been shooting for months and I was old news. They knew I would do what they wanted, but they always wanted someone new. This was someone new and someone they all knew. They had it set up like a peep show almost. She had finished shooting that morning and they brought her out on a stage. The stage was used most of the time for a game show that was taped there. That game show is still on today. I can't watch it knowing what happened to her there. They brought her out and the front four rows of this theatre were filled with guys who were already rubbing themselves. The girl was wearing a bikini. The show took place around a beach just so they could make these girls wear next to nothing. They had her walk around under the lights. The lights were focused on her and she couldn't really see out to the audience. She was squinting. It must have been blinding for her. They had her walk back and forth. Then they had her start dancing. All of these guys were doing what another star at that same studio got busted for. This went on for about 20 minutes. Then three of the guys took her to a different area of the studio."

The actress didn't see what happened, but about 45 minutes later, one of those three guys came running out and needed a set medic. Apparently they had inserted something inside the girl and things were bad. The medic came and the ambulance came. The parents of the girl were told some crap story. That crap story ended up killing the girl because the parents believed the executives. Two weeks later, the show finished shooting six episodes all at once and then everyone was sent on their way forever. No one wanted the kids around or any witnesses to what happened.

Crazy Days and Nights: Today's Blind Items - Molesters Killed Her

Allegedly. Heather O’Rourke

If I have posted in the wrong forum Mods please. Remove. Help. I don’t make threads often. Sorry if I messed it up

dutchbabe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,517 2,962 1,889
Alleybux
Children came to the set where they were left alone by their parents. For the next 8 hours theywere subject to every kind of horrible thing you can imagine.

This is were I stopped reading... I can't with these irresponsible ass parents.
If parents never left their kids, would these fuckers have any kids to attack at "work"?

I can't imagine leaving my child with dudes I don't know. MEN though??? I don't even want her to have a male teacher. One male teacher(father) is enough.

southernBarbie

The Resident Becky
Reaction score
Reactions
44,291 1,055 634
Alleybux
From IMDB:

In January 1987, Heather began to have flu-like symptoms and her legs and feet swelled. She was taken to Kaiser Hospital, and they confirmed it was only the flu, but when symptoms continued, they diagnosed her as having Crohn's Disease, a chronic inflammation of the intestine. She was on medication throughout the filming of her next project, Poltergeist III (1988), and her cheeks were puffy in some scenes. She never complained during filming and did not appear sick to fellow cast members.

When filming was completed in June, Heather and her family went on a road trip from Chicago, to New Orleans, to Orlando and all the way back to Lakeside where they lived at the time. Heather was well until January 31, 1988, Super Bowl Sunday. She was unable to keep anything in her stomach and crawled into bed with her parents that night, saying that she didn't feel well. The next morning, February 1, sitting at the breakfast table, she couldn't swallow her toast or Gatorade. Her mother noticed her fingers were blue and her hands were cold. Kathleen called the doctor's and was getting ready to put her clothes on when Heather fainted on the kitchen floor. When the paramedics came in, Heather insisted that she was "really okay" and was worried about missing school that day. In the ambulance, Heather suffered cardiac arrest and died on the operating table at 2:43 p.m. at the tender age of 12. Of all her achievements, Heather was proudest of being elected student body president of her 5th grade class in 1985.

kason.

gypsy.
Reaction score
Reactions
8,664 901 859
Alleybux
so it couldnt be heather.. right?
next.

From IMDB:

In January 1987, Heather began to have flu-like symptoms and her legs and feet swelled. She was taken to Kaiser Hospital, and they confirmed it was only the flu, but when symptoms continued, they diagnosed her as having Crohn's Disease, a chronic inflammation of the intestine. She was on medication throughout the filming of her next project, Poltergeist III (1988), and her cheeks were puffy in some scenes. She never complained during filming and did not appear sick to fellow cast members.

When filming was completed in June, Heather and her family went on a road trip from Chicago, to New Orleans, to Orlando and all the way back to Lakeside where they lived at the time. Heather was well until January 31, 1988, Super Bowl Sunday. She was unable to keep anything in her stomach and crawled into bed with her parents that night, saying that she didn't feel well. The next morning, February 1, sitting at the breakfast table, she couldn't swallow her toast or Gatorade. Her mother noticed her fingers were blue and her hands were cold. Kathleen called the doctor's and was getting ready to put her clothes on when Heather fainted on the kitchen floor. When the paramedics came in, Heather insisted that she was "really okay" and was worried about missing school that day. In the ambulance, Heather suffered cardiac arrest and died on the operating table at 2:43 p.m. at the tender age of 12. Of all her achievements, Heather was proudest of being elected student body president of her 5th grade class in 1985.
?

southernBarbie

The Resident Becky
Reaction score
Reactions
44,291 1,055 634
Alleybux
Blind Item #13

A side note to the big blind earlier today. The actress who witnessed a lot of what was going on also worked with this A-/B+ list mostly movie actor who is known for some other things besides acting. They were on a show together and she said he is as f**ked up as any of the executives that showed up at that studio every day to watch and molest the actors.

Devon Odessa -Rocky Road /My so Called life

Jared Leto

james1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,804 436 706
Alleybux
Back in the mid-80's was peak child molesting time in Hollywood. There was no internet. There were very very few mobile phones. Children came to the set where they were left alone by their parents. For the next 8 hours they were subject to every kind of horrible thing you can imagine. Drugs were commonplace. They were used to try and get the kids to not be so hysterical when being assaulted.

Producers loved casting shows with kids and tweens. If someone pitched a show that involved a handful of tweens with a dozen tween extras per week, it would get a green light. Even if the show was going to suck, and everyone knew it was going to suck, if you got the right pedo at a studio he would say yes just to come for the casting and taping of the pilot. As sad as it is to say, there were a lot of parents who told their kids to go off with the nice man in the suit and do what he says. It was a sick sick time.

It was just past the mid 80's when a producer came up with the idea of a tween show that not only would feature a rotating cast of extras, but would make the studio a bunch of money because they would film quickly and not hire any adults. Further, the faster they filmed, the more time they would have to molest all the kids that would be hanging around.

From the first day, it was the worst place on earth if you were a kid. The studio where the show was filmed also had several other shows being filmed there, most of which featured lots of children. Executives would drive over to Hollywood right before lunch and would stay at the studio for several hours each day.

Anyway, on this particular show, there was a special guest star. A very special guest star. Still not a tween, everyone knew who she was. Executives flocked to the studio that day to see her. She was first molested when she was 5 or 6 and had continued to be molested throughout her hit movies and also on a previous show.

One of the stars of the show who has spent her life bouncing in and out of rehab because of what she saw, and who was actually nominated for awards from the show, described the atmosphere that day.

"A bunch of f**king pigs. I had just turned 12 or 13. I was the same age as the actress coming in. Maybe a little older. We had been shooting for months and I was old news. They knew I would do what they wanted, but they always wanted someone new. This was someone new and someone they all knew. They had it set up like a peep show almost. She had finished shooting that morning and they brought her out on a stage. The stage was used most of the time for a game show that was taped there. That game show is still on today. I can't watch it knowing what happened to her there. They brought her out and the front four rows of this theatre were filled with guys who were already rubbing themselves. The girl was wearing a bikini. The show took place around a beach just so they could make these girls wear next to nothing. They had her walk around under the lights. The lights were focused on her and she couldn't really see out to the audience. She was squinting. It must have been blinding for her. They had her walk back and forth. Then they had her start dancing. All of these guys were doing what another star at that same studio got busted for. This went on for about 20 minutes. Then three of the guys took her to a different area of the studio."

The actress didn't see what happened, but about 45 minutes later, one of those three guys came running out and needed a set medic. Apparently they had inserted something inside the girl and things were bad. The medic came and the ambulance came. The parents of the girl were told some crap story. That crap story ended up killing the girl because the parents believed the executives. Two weeks later, the show finished shooting six episodes all at once and then everyone was sent on their way forever. No one wanted the kids around or any witnesses to what happened.

Crazy Days and Nights: Today's Blind Items - Molesters Killed Her

Allegedly. Heather O’Rourke

If I have posted in the wrong forum Mods please. Remove. Help. I don’t make threads often. Sorry if I messed it up

So this is the truth behind her death... wow.

Casimira

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
49,936 1,362 308
Alleybux
There was a really hot thread on ***** about Heather being molested by Spielberg and company. And the thread has very suddenly disappeared tonight. Some interesting facts were posted in that thread. Hopefully somebody captured it before they took it down.

They say that Heather's bowel stenosis was congenital. I doubt it. The stenosis was most probably related to scar tissue from years of anorectal trauma. They had been raping this girl since she was 5.

I read the mother's interview with People magazine after Heather died, and she seemed oblivious to what was really going on with her daughter. Both the mother and her lawyer seemed more interested in how much money the family would no longer be making now that Heather was no longer around.

Heather O’Rourke’s Grieving Mother Tells Why She’s Suing Her Child’s Doctors for Wrongful Death – Vol. 29 No. 23

fµck, what did I just read? I'm gonna be sick...

southernBarbie

The Resident Becky
Reaction score
Reactions
44,291 1,055 634
Alleybux
Y’all the comments are a rabbit hole. The connect the dots. Was there anyone child actor that wasn’t abused ?
Dear god. And I do believe this blind. It’s so sad

AryaStarkette

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,032 2,065 1,932
Alleybux
So this is the truth behind her death... wow.

This is all speculation. No one actually knows the truth. But, it's safe to assume there have been many children in Hollywood who have been xesually abused.

I can't even watch television at this point. When I see a child star (eg all the kids on Stranger Things), I start thinking of Corey Haim and all that he and other child stars were subjected to.

Aseneth

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,533 225 355
Alleybux
I remember when that happened they reported it as an "intestinal blockage," and she died suddenly. Just like that?

That movie Poltergeist. Carol Ann (Heather O'Rourke's) older sister, actress Dominique Dunne was murdered. Her ex boyfriend strangled her.

Pepperann

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,542 574 126
Alleybux
I’ve been reading all of these blinds on cdan for a couple of days now. The one about “the island”, the Heather one, all of them are horrendous. The comments are dropping receipts like crazy. Read the comments, do a little research and be prepared to throw up.

Aseneth

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,533 225 355
Alleybux
This is graphic. Trigger warning.

Reading her own parents' description, the blue fingers, having a heart attack (age 12?) on the way to the hospital, then calling it "intestinal blockage" put that together with the blind and it sounds like someone did something that caused her to bleed to death, internally. That's why her fingers could've been blue and her skin cold.

I remember at the time they said she was not looking right but wouldn't complain. What 12 year old wouldn't say they are in pain? To their own parents? Something didn't seem right then and now.

This really is making me shudder RIP

TinasheSweet

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,734 509 279
Alleybux
Omg I regret reading this. That poor baby! My stomach twisted up reading this, I'm trying to fight back tears. Why are people so greedy that they are willing to expose their kids to this!?? Why??

BLAC N MILD

SteppinOnSh*t...
Reaction score
Reactions
186,720 5,286 3,248
Alleybux
Do you guys remember "The Jamie Kennedy Experiment"? I remember a prank he did on parents asking them to "give up" their kids for a survivor like show. At the time, I thought it was funny, but I was also appalled that a few of them had no qualms about handing their kids over to him. Some of these parents will do anything for money and fame, even if that means sacrificing their kids...

Last edited:

AUNTIE SHUGGA

iCastSpells
Reaction score
Reactions
11,794 560 271
Alleybux
I remember when that happened they reported it as an "intestinal blockage," and she died suddenly. Just like that?

That movie Poltergeist. Carol Ann (Heather O'Rourke's) older sister, actress Dominique Dunne was murdered. Her ex boyfriend strangled her.

OT: Her murder and the trial was just senseless smh

Temptress

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,570 449 722
Alleybux
I can see this as being true. There was no reason for her to have gotten sick like that unless something happened. BURN HOLLYWOOD IN HELL!!!

ifsheonlyknew

Cowboy Carter
Reaction score
Reactions
248,552 18,167 2,705
Alleybux
Children came to the set where they were left alone by their parents. For the next 8 hours theywere subject to every kind of horrible thing you can imagine.

If parents never left their kids, would these fuckers have any kids to attack at "work"?

I can't imagine leaving my child with dudes I don't know. MEN though??? I don't even want her to have a male teacher. One male teacher(father) is enough.
tbh i agree, i wouldn't leave an grown adult around my child for hours. idc if its man or woman. people have sick ass intentions

Trancer

The Sorcerer Supreme. Just chillin'.
Reaction score
Reactions
199,427 5,266 188
Alleybux
Heather and Corey Feldman.
heather-rourke-corey-feldman-8x10_1_4e68ed799b626007a92f546fb228c649.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that Feldman kinda resembles Sheen in looks and mannerisms.

plainclothes

"I need the apology as loud as the diss."
Reaction score
Reactions
1,176 44 156
Alleybux
Wiki: She was discovered by director Steven Spielberg when she was visiting MGM's studios.
This. Her story is horrific. And our favorite directors are doing these things over and over and over.

Hollywood is only showing us a small peek, tossing out a few actors who are now expendable. The owners stay hidden. The Clintons and politicians deep deep deep into this are not being mentioned. No arrests forthcoming. The kids keep getting abused. The parents take payment. The cycle will continue.

southernBarbie

The Resident Becky
Reaction score
Reactions
44,291 1,055 634
Alleybux
Steven Spielberg. Is a legit connect in all this and his so called net worth. Holllly sh!t.
I thought I had heard all the rumors over the years ,but the last few weeks Hearing his name was like a light bulb went off
Then I went reading and some folks have made very very sick connections about his movies and the meanings.
I had this one blog and lost the link ,but I am looking for it again. The person writing it literally blew my mind ! It’s so crazy it is prob true. Long story short. ETs finger symbolizes a penis etc. I mean maybe this is old news. But my grandpa and big Momma don’t sound crazy anymore (saying Hollywood was the devils playground)

Mariahs Chariot

Not On The Show No Mo’
Reaction score
Reactions
223,946 10,157 3,355
Alleybux

You do realize that this was the 1980's right? :disdain

Thirty years ago people would have never believed sh!t like this was going on. We're talking about a time when society in general was a lot more naive and trusting than it is now.

If this would happened within the last 10 or 15 years I'd agree with you, but the context just isn't the same.

kween Bee

G O T H I C C
Reaction score
Reactions
1,382 50 26
Alleybux
This is so fµcked. I really pray for all those kids, no wonder a lot of them do drugs or go crazy. But I’m really shocked that parents were so trustworthy? Yes it was the 80s, but there were still stories of pedophiles and stranger danger and all that then, so it’s not like it’s a new concept. Can someone who lived in that era explain why parents were so laxed?

ugfrogishere

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,902 561 163
Alleybux
Just had a gander at some other sites (like 4C) and my goodness, SS really does sound like an paedo! :eek:
HW truly is Satan's Playground.

ShortNBlonde

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,973 2,631 831
Alleybux
I don’t know about this S.S. molester thing.
Corey Feldman talked about him very highly in his book. He said something like: he’s the nicest man I’ve ever met and he was like a father to me.
...he still wanted to work on the Goonies sequel that was being talked about a few years ago. S.S was involved.

>>>>EDIT: I must have read something false. Corey did an interview with The Hollywood Reporter in May 2016 and said THIS about S.S
Was Goonies producer Steven Spielberg a father figure or mentor to you when you were young?

We were never that close, so I don't know that I would see him as a father figure, but he was certainly a legend and a great man and he was always very kind to me, and we always had a great rapport. Even recently when I've seen him, he is still the same guy. He hasn’t changed. I love Steven, great guy.

IF he is a perv, it doesn’t sound like he showed signs of it around Corey. He probably would have noticed something

Drew Barrymore also considers him “like a father”

This whole Heather O Rourke blind is creepy as hell. I do think it is her.

Last edited:

Foolisheye

Respect.Power.Money
Reaction score
Reactions
12,982 286 271
Alleybux
Her mother looked like she was low key a trailer park junkie or drunk. They really had those true Hollywood stories try 2 make her death seem like some sudden weird mysterious thing & were talking bout the poltergeist set curse & being haunted when ppl knew exactly what happened wow

Iron_Dolly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,650 1,071 557
Alleybux
After reading excerpts from Shirley Temple's book where she said there were numerous attempts of rape, I'm convinced that most child stars were groomed or molested. It seemed that every meeting she had some old disgusting perv tried to get her and that speaks volumes about how many people in the industry do this to not only children but adults as well. Over the years I have wondered what happened to a lot of actors or actresses and whenever I research it's an alarming number of them who committed suicide or overdosed. They are usually linked to drugs but we all know how sick Hollywood is and what they have been through most definitely can lead to drug use. I have also found actors who only a did a few memorable gigs and they got out of the business. They also could have been xesually assaulted, decided acting wasn't for them if they have to willingly sleep with executives or be subjected to xesual harassment.

Brizzles

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,723 1,127 453
Alleybux
A common element that I have been noticing is that so many child stars end up becoming addicted to drugs. In this particular blind, they say that drugs were often given to these kids in an effort to keep them subdued during attacks.

Part of me wonders if there was also purposeful intent to get these kids addicted from an early age, so that when they do grow up, and find themselves unable to land jobs in Hollywood any longer (and the inevitable feelings of rejection and depression kick in), these child stars will fall further down the addiction rabbit hole, not realizing that they are damaging their credibility should they ever find the courage to go public with any abuse claims? Think about it… many accuse Corey F of lying for publicity and deflect back to his history of drug abuse. Amanda Bynes, who I believe is definitely a victim of xesual trauma in addition to have genuine mental health issues and past history of addictions, could NEVER go on the record with any accusations, because they could easily be denied and blamed on her history of addictions and mental instability. Coincidence? I don't think so...

Mariahs Chariot

Not On The Show No Mo’
Reaction score
Reactions
223,946 10,157 3,355
Alleybux
But I’m really shocked that parents were so trustworthy? Yes it was the 80s, but there were still stories of pedophiles and stranger danger and all that then, so it’s not like it’s a new concept. Can someone who lived in that era explain why parents were so laxed?

You just have to consider the social attitudes of the day. People were a lot more trusting than they are now. These things were happening, but people weren't exposed to them the way that we are. The news wasn't nearly as sensationalized, cable and the internet didn't exist and there were no smartphones or social media. People were mainly just hearing tales of these things happening, unless it happened to them or near them.

These parents weren't necessarily laxed for that time period, they behaved as one would expect. Honestly, parenting is a lot more laxed and liberal today than it would have been back then. The difference is that we are more aware of what's out there because we are exposed to it 24/7. You have to look at with an understanding of where they were vs where you are.

I assume you were alive during the late 1990's and 2000's. Just look at how different the social attitudes of those two eras are and then compare them to the 2010's.

Last edited:

ByeSecktual

Pimp Mami
Reaction score
Reactions
12,158 735 953
Alleybux
It's Heather. Before she died, she was on a show called'Rocky Road' about teens that own a beachfront ice cream parlor. It had a rotating cast.