Greenleaf Season 2 Episode 10, "Call Not Complete"

Messiah St West

Come judge for me
Reaction score
Reactions
63,993 1,885 1,102
Alleybux
Second part of the season looks lit.

I wonder if we've seen the last of Kevin. Y'all know the writers don't mind dropping characters like a hot potato (Noah & his pressed fiancé, for example).

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,719 9,059 1,348
Alleybux
Ch...where are my tags at this season?

This second half looks much better

Can someone tell me where is Noah and when he's coming back?

I like Rick Fox but I'm kind of turned off by the writing of this relationship and the timeframe of Graces bruises and scars magically washed away by Sunday peen?

Does Gigi even know her daughter has a boyfriendor any involvement anymore with her daughter?

This Zora stuff will be difficult to watch I thought they would go in a teen pregnancy storyline

So getting turned out by someone has you fleeing the country the next day? I can't at the lawyer catching feelings like that so fast that he needs to leave his job to find Kevin.

Jacob needs a real job. He's been seeking Bishops validation with Grace there, with grace gone and with her back and it's just crickets from the bishop

While I get why people are mad Grace left, but at the same tine you're sister has confided to you what's going on and the family doesn't believe her and turn the other cheek, I get why Grace would go if she felt the family was more about keeping up an image than putting a stop to Mac back then. It's a catch 22

Oprah is killing me softly with that voicemail but in real life if someone I know has that voicemail I'm not leaving a message

They need to do something with Jacob's wife's character. She really thought she would still be in the Greenleaf mansion and the next First Lady and now she's wearing dollar general wardrobe and I just...I can't. I thought they would go with the teacher affair storyline but that appears to have been scrapped

Is Charity's new man gay too? Charity is going to resent Kevin now bc his abrupt departure is going to affect her trying to make this music career happen now bc I can't see her having the maid know her son better than her

Toya had the Bishop reaching for the prayer cloth. He knew EXACTLY what time that was. I think she's being paid handsomely to get a scandal going and by the time Mae finds out, something would've already went down

I want to know the tea with Lady Mae and the Sister Sister father

THE GREAT 1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,680 1,541 264
Alleybux
So getting turned out by someone has you fleeing the country the next day? I can't at the lawyer catching feelings like that so fast that he needs to leave his job to find Kevin.
Aaron was only on temporary loan to assist the Greenleaf family on dealing with the situation with Basie Skanks.

RihWinehouse

I Was Earning My Man While I Was Learning My Man
Reaction score
Reactions
17,645 241 64
Alleybux
A bish had to work last night so I couldn't post with y'all! Why I thought that was some Monica Lewinsky Bill Clinton left behind residue that was on Charity's robe from Kevin and Aaron? It turned out to be from the baby. My mind stays in the gutter! Karissa worked on my last nerve and I believe Isaiah will end up abusing Zora! I'm here Sofia and her boyfriend! I loved seeing her teach the little saints! As for Rochelle she has trouble written all over her! Lady Mae and Bishop's skeletons will all come out of the closet this season!

Last edited:

ALLOFTHIS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,059 4,466 2,068
Alleybux
I feel asleep a bit last night so I am about to watch again. Hopefully I can fast forward Karissa's peahead ass when that scene comes up cause I remember seeing it. I wanted Grace to read her so BAD! I cannot stand her nor Jacob's ass. If it weren't for Zora I could be happy with their in the field serving asses leaving the show.

I'm scared for Bishop dealing with LeToya Luckett's character. Something ain't right...and Lady Mae knows it too.
Let me go watch and fast forward.

Oh, how are Jacob and fam still in that house? What did I miss?

ChiLawyer

One of One. The Only One.
Reaction score
Reactions
77,180 1,390 280
Alleybux
Kerissa annoys the hell out me. How am she blame Gigi because their father shows favoritism? When Gigi came back Jacob should have stepped up and proven he was the better choice to be associate pastor but he was too busy chasing tail to really care. I think Kerissa wants the big pastor lifestyle more than Jacob does and she aspires to be the next Lady Mae.

Charity is pathetic. She didn't want to work on her relationship with Kevin. I hate how there's a presumption that he's gay, when he really could be bi-xesual. She really pushed him away and attempted to cut him out of their lives and now wants to cry when he leaves. Don't get me wrong, he should not have abandoned his child, but he clearly needs support and is still struggling with who he is and what that means. Charity was so quick to run off to Nashville without a care in the world.

Pastor is going to get more than just a check from Letoya Luckett and he's going to cash it for sure. Lady Mae could sense that there was more to the meeting and said "let me see what this bih looking like."

OluZ

Go Getter
Reaction score
Reactions
29,600 817 1,079
Alleybux
I can't believe Faith spoke to a journalist about Mac's death without a lawyer present! What kind of fool does that? I hope to God she didn't say anything in that recording that the cops can use to come after her. So dumb!

ps - Was I the only one praying for Jacob to fall into the river while he was spreading Mac's ashes... thought that would be a befitting send-off for Mac. I need Jesus cuz I don't forgive even dead people!

GQ2006

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
74,768 4,411 3,286
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag. Wouldn't have known it was back. Watching now. This singing sister, Jill Scott wannabe sister is annoying AF.

bonitaapplebum

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
141,581 1,905 312
Alleybux
Church ppl talking about seeing a therapist!
I hate that Karissa looks older than Jacob
Zora is beautiful and stylish, but lawd her attitude, too much spunk for my liking (and I hate saying black girls have attitudes)
I love Charity's hair

ananda2

Sheer Purrrrfection
Reaction score
Reactions
90,229 1,863 549
Alleybux
Whew, I'm late 'cuz I had thangs to do.

Bishop had me dying when he said "check pleeeze"! He could smell that heated cooch a mile away, LOL! All he has to do is sic Lady May on that heffa.

I was kind of disappointed because I though this was the episode where Karissa smacks the piss out of Zora. I am feening for that isht. Why do all of these shows have one kid who's annoying as hell?

Speaking of Karissa, her hubby will never be able to satisfy her ambitions of being a mega-church first lady and Grandma Moses is not happy about that. I wonder if she will bail on Jacob.

As much as I would like to sympathize with Jacob, I can see why Bishop has no faith in him. He manages to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory with his harebrained schemes. Sitting in the lot handing out sammiches and weak platitudes? C'mon, son.

Am I the only one who thinks that Oprah/Mavis sounds like Ralph Angel with that 'bama"ass accent?

I said on the other thread that Lady May was going to soften after she told Bishop her secret.

MK1985

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
55 3 1
Alleybux
I do not like Grace and Darius together. We need Noah back, Grace and Noah had much better chemistry. Rick Fox should just be on temporarily, Darius and Grace story makes no sense. Plus Rick honestly looks too old for the role, he looks like he has been living hard, he is gray af. and he is not as cute as he use to be. He looks like skeletor with those sunken eyes and big ass jaw or overbite whatever it is and why did he chuckle right before he kissed Grace. What is wrong with this casting director putting him on this show.

I'm curious about the path of destruction the Bishop is going with Letoya's character, Rochelle. And Lady Mae's story looks extra spicey. Wondering why she will slap Tim Reid.

Last edited:

Crack Rock

So Sweet
Reaction score
Reactions
2,808 119 272
Alleybux
Y'all think Kevin is dead? Where would he have to go besides the afterlife or that white man's bed?

Kerissa is really ready to Buck, I wanna see her and Gigi fight :ROFLMAO:

Jacob how you gon feed the poor when you're wife is feeding your family? He better get a job b4 his family is out on the streets.

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,967 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
Something about grace makes me think of Michael Jackson
She reminds me of Phil Lamar when he would do those awful MJ sketches. She can be a Jackson. She needs to take a paternity test cause Joe Jackson's people might owe ha money. Especially with that nose bridge.

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
Every time I see Kerissa on screen with her Coldwater Creek fashion choices

3f88d6509d4a92e462a93f9df4693c28.gif
33vgqf.jpg

My Mama LOVE Coldwater Creek!!!

How dare you???!!!:cry::cry::cry:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: