Greenleaf Season 4 Episode 6, "The Stranger"

THE GREAT 1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,680 1,541 264
Alleybux
You told no lies.

Although I do have a soft spot for Jacob. He's making an effort to be a better man. Ang by that I mean "doing what he's supposed to do!" Not giving him any brownie points just acknowledging the effort. Not sure if its gonna last but I'm rooting for him.
He's done a 180 from the first season. He seems to have a good heart with his fine self:love

THE GREAT 1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,680 1,541 264
Alleybux
Agreed. :twitcy

Screenshot-20191012-234444-Twitter.jpg
And what the hell is that back tendril she has hanging downe6
I never saw that before:pensive:

pentacles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,390 1,957 302
Alleybux
Charity didn't even try feeding the guy fake Intel. she sold her family out for an associate pastor position - smh.

True Dat

Under New Management
Reaction score
Reactions
7,414 144 5
Alleybux
Good point.

That's how these losers and fuccbois get you. They're always on the journey and making an effort, they're always trying, things are just about to come together, their business is just about to take off, their tree is just about to fruit.

Dude, you damn near 50, if you haven't gotten your life together by this stage you ain't NEVA gonna get it together. Don't tell me about no effort. My cut off age for men who are "making effort" is 30 years old. If you're not on something and having things organised by age 30 you ain't never gonna have it. What ever happened to just taking pride in working a normal job and earing a decent wage like everyone else? These fuccbois always trying to start something grandiose and jump straight to 4th base from 1st.

Pepperann

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,542 574 126
Alleybux
These people live in Tennessee, not nyc. Why can kerissa take care of the bills on her own? I’m sure she’s making $100,000+ per year.

msgoldiex

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,492 537 110
Alleybux
I hear you, sis. Don't agree but I get your point.

You're right about Bishop. I think him dragging Karissa for filth would sting like no other. I'll be pissed of they brush over Charity's betrayal. Her jealousy and hate for Grace is insane. She was getting a kick out of telling dude her sisters misfortune and she recorded it. She's low the F down and I have no sympathy for her. It's really going to hurt her when she finds out GG isn't even Bishop's biological daughter but yet he loves and respects her more than he doea Charity. That's what will burn her the most. "I'm your real daughter and you still love her more than me!!"

Whew that might send her to an insane asylum!! she hates that girl!

Pepperann

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,542 574 126
Alleybux
The way he looks at grace i wouldn’t be surprised either.

If grace crooked her baby finger at him he’d leave charity in the dust. Charity is beautiful and talented but she has no self esteem and that makes her unattractive to anyone but a damaged dude looking to take advantage.

surlygirl

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,877 16 6
Alleybux
“where would you go?!!” ~ Jacob

don’t know how i missed that gem last week, but glad i caught it on the rewatch.

whew, child ... the disrespect. lol.

LALABM1

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
62 3
Alleybux
Any thoughts on last night’s mid-season finale; specifically the end where Grace is at Faith’s gravesite. I’m still sticking to my first post where I said I think A.J. is sick. I think the guy was a sign since Grace asked God for a sign. Plus the guy kind of resembled A.J. and he had the same cryptic message A.J. said earlier when he said everything has an expiration date. I think sign was to let Grace know there is something wrong with her son. A.J. is adamant about turning his self in, he stated to them that he isn’t an addict when they thought that was the reason he supposedly stole the pills. He just kept repeating he wants to turn himself in. I believe he knows he is dying and rather die in jail, a place he knows and is familiar with as oppose to dying in front of people who he believes never wanted him around. I don’t believe the guy that appeared at the end is Grace real son, I believe he’s A.J.’s guardian Angel. The way that the Greenleaf’s property is set up, there’s only one entrance and it’s also where you exit, that is why Grace was puzzled when he said he just walked here and he came from the back. She also knew it was a sign, she didn’t even watch him leave, she was making out the message.

Ambi D

Fishnets, Black panty hose.
Reaction score
Reactions
337,515 7,601 1,812
Alleybux
I'm just watching the show but Karissa isn't as dumb as she seems. She has every intention of divorcing Jacob's beta cheating ass and he has nothing to his name but that land. As you see, the value wasn't even enough to buy a whole house and she was only going to get half of that. He has no job, they have no savings, no furniture, nothing. When she leaves they're going to put her out with nothing just like Kevin, Noah, the maid and she'll be lucky if she gets meager child support since all the big money, houses, etc belong to the First Lady and Bishop, not Jacob. sh!t, Kevin is paying Charity child support while she's living in a big ole mansion, picking 4 hymns a week and he's in a small azz apartment and lost his job at the church.
When she leaves, she's at least taking that house with her, guarantee.

2phat

Pro BW
Reaction score
Reactions
117,593 5,996 4,739
Alleybux
Let’s hope this is the last we see of this dusty storyline. Poof be Gone AJ
I like the AJ storyline. There really isn't anything else going on at this point of the series.

Haha sorry ik I'm a year late into this :)