Quantcast

Greenleaf Season 4 Episode 7, "Reunited"

GemInEyez

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,152 50 7
Alleybux
AJ is in cahoots with Rachel Cross and Bassie. This is payback. Remember when she told Grace, "I know what you did in Arizona!"

I don't believe for minute that they let their revenge plan go. They just laying low for a while. They'll be back.

ooohhhh good call!!!

Crystal Blue

Blerdy Diva
Reaction score
Reactions
12,693 102 6
Alleybux
Jacob don’t have anything for her to take. All she’ll get is Winkie at most.

Maybe she'll get to keep that unfurnished house that she sold the land (and her soul) and slept with Fernando to get, but I doubt she'll get Winkie b/c she won't be able to afford for someone to watch him trying to keep up that house by herself.

Plus, Marisol might only have Winkie to tend to if Charity gets banned from the family for being in cahoots with Phil. The way things are going for her, if she gets put out, Kevin and Aaron might end up with custody of Nathan. I don't see Bishop or Mae being extremely forgiving of her trying to sabotage their plans to win Calvary back for themselves via Grace.

Last edited:

bonitaapplebum

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
141,610 1,906 312
Alleybux
My grandparents are getting remarried yall!!!
I want a wedding dress from lady mae. I know she'll look beautiful and regal.

I liked Grace brown/beige outfit.
I can't stand the way Sophia and AJ talk, so them in a scene together was a struggle.

I think Jacob didn't bring up the land cause winky was sleeping right next to her. But he has to!! A part of me also feels he'll go soft on her.

Charity is a dumb bird. Smh.
Phil is just sad all around, thinking Bob will honestly put him in a position of power especially himself.

We know Nathan and winky are alive in well lol

Marisol must get a nice ass paycheck from the greenleafs. She does a lot.

Nobody is paying attention to zora, glad to see her reading the bible though. That girl asking to move in with her is unrealistic imo. She hasn't known zora for that long.

Charity in that mirror "preaching" was embarrassing. Her character did a whole 180. Nothing about her is likeable.

I'm shocked lady mae admitted that about her farher and mack. I hope she is able to heal.

Queen Ati

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
107,773 2,501 725
Alleybux
Am I blind or is there only one housekeeper that cleans, cooks, raises Charity's son, does the laundry etc, etc.

Poor woman needs to freed.

ShellyBurger

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,491 225 27
Alleybux
Listen I don't care for Kerissa as much as any of you guys on here. Let's not forget Jacob did have an affair on her in season 1 too. I guess it's no fun when the rabbit has the gun!

Its easy to see why he was cheating on her. She's a know it all, bossy, disrespectful, prude.

Lance.

Mastermind.
Reaction score
Reactions
7,021 148 6
Alleybux
Am I blind or is there only one housekeeper that cleans, cooks, raises Charity's son, does the laundry etc, etc.

Poor woman needs to freed.

Honestly, she probably stays for the tea. All the gossip and drama she's heard in that house she can always cash out whenever she'd like. She can go rat to Harmony and Hope and be an instant millionaire. She's probably just as messy as they are lol.

I like her though, the children need her.

kssthis

In this piece since 2005...
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
15,047 239 20
Alleybux
I still don't understand why Charity treats Marisol the Maid like her personal Nanny?!?!? How come Mae hasn't put a stop to this by now?

mrsL

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
10,777 217 25
Alleybux
Kerissa is delusional. Why would she think that Lady Mae and Bishop would leave the house to her and Jacob when there is Grace and Charity to consider also. She is waaaay down on the totem pole when it comes to any kind of inheritance. Lady Mae sees right through her. I wonder if her dislike for Gigi is because she knew once Gigi came back Jacob's share of any inheritance would be reduced.

This AJ storyline is annoying. How many more episodes are we going to have to wonder what the deal is with the prescription drugs? When is he going to do something with his hair? Who is going to speak up and ask for a DNA test?

Charity has issues. Plain and simple.

sekeithia75

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,269 529 180
Alleybux
Charity's preaching sucks

She has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old actually doing a fake sermon putting on makeup while the nanny mothers her child. It appears she just is enamored with the idea of preaching and being in the spotlight the way she feels Grace is. She is so hate worthy.

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,875 446 80
Alleybux
I really hope AJ is revealed as a fraud so that we don't have to deal with him next season.

They made so much noise about Noah's return and he's barely in the season.

BoneDaddy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,101 191 77
Alleybux
Oh lord AJ is in the recent episode of Greys Anatomy smh. I needed a break from seeing his face

Kittybae

The Real NYC
Reaction score
Reactions
13,606 426 135
Alleybux
Unlike everyone else I actually feel bad for AJ. Considering the facts he was abandoned and grew up in foster care....(n)

GemInEyez

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,152 50 7
Alleybux
Maybe she'll get to keep that unfurnished house that she sold the land (and her soul) and slept with Fernando to get, but I doubt she'll get Winkie b/c she won't be able to afford for someone to watch him trying to keep up that house by herself.

Plus, Marisol might only have Winkie to tend to if Charity gets banned from the family for being in cahoots with Phil. The way things are going for her, if she gets put out, Kevin and Aaron might end up with custody of Nathan. I don't see Bishop or Mae being extremely forgiving of her trying to sabotage their plans to win Calvary back for themselves via Grace.

I think they will ban her as well once they find out and she will ATTEMPT suicide for attention. She know they don’t wanna to truly lose another daughter and they will forgive her but feed her with a long handled spoon. She’s not stable.

Erykah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,668 4,051 2,857
Alleybux
Praise the lord sinners and saints. Sister Organza here blessed with y’all good presence for this biblical mess.
My first time at the service here while watching the travesties unfold.

images

- Karissa is whole ass hoe and her attending to the pink salami has her acting an even bigger fool. Like she got some peen and lost what’s left of her senses. She wants to fornicate raw and ravage in the place of business. Puss must be puffy and inflamed down there.

- Grace’s offspring irks my soul and I want to diagonal slap his face that them thin ass mustache flies off. Am i the only feeling the writers about to get us in some incest ass plot cause his scenes with Sophia are SUS. Or is it Satan?
He needs to get over the dramatics and take the chance for a better life but he won’t cause, trash.

- I’d like to wreck a troubled home and give Jacob the meats and potatoes cause he’s sponge like thickumz and I remember scenes from first season when he was dickin DAHN Becky. Whew.

However, I’d kick the piss out of his balls for being so passive. I would have kicked the frizzy off Karissa’s skull after knowing about Hope & Harmony.

- Charity is so weak. The plotting is disturbing. Like betray your family for a sermon and sad fingering session from Pastor Chocolate. The sads of it all.

God is geewwwd

Lance.

Mastermind.
Reaction score
Reactions
7,021 148 6
Alleybux
The only way I see AJ’s character being worth anything is if he’s connected to the Skanks plot against Grace. If this is just it’s own isolated story line they could’ve saved it. I can’t stand him and he’s unnecessary to me at this time

Ntsap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,957 5,634 2,257
Alleybux
I would never go to no damn church with Charity as a preacher.

Man House Hunters Renovations is fake too? The actress who plays Vida was on there Saturday with this white girl who looks like she’s never been around black people before.

Livy_luvv

Millennial OG Tea Spiller
Reaction score
Reactions
97,516 5,242 330
Alleybux
:ROFLMAO::censored:
Praise the lord sinners and saints. Sister Organza here blessed with y’all good presence for this biblical mess.
My first time at the service here while watching the travesties unfold.

images

- Karissa is whole ass hoe and her attending to the pink salami has her acting an even bigger fool. Like she got some peen and lost what’s left of her senses. She wants to fornicate raw and ravage in the place of business. Puss must be puffy and inflamed down there.

- Grace’s offspring irks my soul and I want to diagonal slap his face that them thin ass mustache flies off. Am i the only feeling the writers about to get us in some incest ass plot cause his scenes with Sophia are SUS. Or is it Satan?
He needs to get over the dramatics and take the chance for a better life but he won’t cause, trash.

- I’d like to wreck a troubled home and give Jacob the meats and potatoes cause he’s sponge like thickumz and I remember scenes from first season when he was dickin DAHN Becky. Whew.

However, I’d kick the piss out of his balls for being so passive. I would have kicked the frizzy off Karissa’s skull after knowing about Hope & Harmony.

- Charity is so weak. The plotting is disturbing. Like betray your family for a sermon and sad fingering session from Pastor Chocolate. The sads of it all.

God is geewwwd
I fµck!ng canNOT with Charity

mrsL

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
10,777 217 25
Alleybux
I would never go to no damn church with Charity as a preacher. [/B]

Man House Hunters Renovations is fake too? The actress who plays Vida was on there Saturday with this white girl who looks like she’s never been around black people before.

I laughed so hard at this, but you're right. I can't imagine that Charity could draw any kind of crowd preaching. Its sad to see her not wanting to operate in her true gift which is music.

LooksLikeRain

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,662 1,450 501
Alleybux
Jacob is so dumb "there are 4 options". JACOB THERE IS 1 OPTION.

Good lord Charity is a got damn mess.