Greenleaf Season 5 Episode 4, "The Fourth Day"

Tina Lawson

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
34,994 8,699 9,371
Alleybux
I don't believe the Bishop new but Lady Mae did. Mac did all the dirty work for Mae and I would not be superised if she slept with Mac like she did her father even as a grown woman she slept with her dad.
Mac pulled a 2 for 1 scam with that fire...burn down the old church which was a repairs money pit, for the insurance to build Calvary - which I think Bishop was passively aware of. Aaannnd lure Darrell James into the basement to die in said fire so that the estate would go to Bishop, Mae & Mac. The first will gave the estate to Darrell James. The second will gave the estate to the Bishop & Co. after DJ died.
4.26_GreenleafFaces_IG-Mac.png

AutumnShadow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,814 794 154
Alleybux
Y'all. I was so sad that I had to miss posting live with y'all Tuesday. I took a few days break from social media (including LSA) & didn't realize what I had done until it was almost time for Greenleaf to come on lol

I will say that Charity was throwing Lady Mae shade this episode. I still can't get over it

Soso72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,025 110 110
Alleybux
His mouth is sooooo narrow....

Stop hating lool. Come on now loool.. All love.. The boy, BJ Bryant, is handsome and better looking than ole Isaiah or AJ... He just needs to fix some teeth...
He's only 30 in real life, and 6'3 tall...

For a brand new actor he is doing not too bad... Can't believe, as someone said, they wrote Kevin off to give Aaron the space...

riffs

Reaction score
Reactions
92,332 2,554 659
Alleybux
I'm lowkey over the show... It's entertaining when I watch it, but I've had enough of AJ's storyline (even though I cried when he and Grace had a moment), enough of Kerissa and Jacob, and surely enough of Charity. I do want them to all have a come-to-Jesus moment as a family, though. We've been watching them for years, so even though they annoy me to no end, I've grown to "love" the family. Smh. Just as dysfunctional as all of ours.

nsquared

spinning somewhere between ocean, land and sky
Reaction score
Reactions
137,349 2,202 256
Alleybux
Nothing better than a fired up Lady Mae! OMG, that whole opening was fire! She gave it to Jacob something fierce and that line about petting the head of a dog who eats of her plate; Damn!

Last edited:

nsquared

spinning somewhere between ocean, land and sky
Reaction score
Reactions
137,349 2,202 256
Alleybux
Oh, and Charity needs to stop lying to herself and everyone else. She knows she was fired first and then tried to quit out of shame. She was reckless enough with her big ass mouth to drop yet another clue to Phil...Tuesday. I wish she felt less need to compete with Grace. She doesn't do it well, imo and she shouldn't try. She should just be the best Charity.

As for Grace and AJ, Grace needs to back-off. She has for a while, and I understand her desire to be everything he has missed in his life, it is not going to work all at once and it is not going to work on her timeline.

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,276 2,654 869
Alleybux
Charity ain’t inherit none of Mae’s petty. Her reads be blander than that food Phil had last episode.
She be reading herself while trying to read other people — the only person she’s good at insulting is herself

whodattea

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,873 69 2
Alleybux
who do ya'll think that sister was on the phone with?? & why do ya'll think she called Bishop to talk about the "house"?

shampoona

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,063 943 79
Alleybux
So why don't you press...yo face into those tiny little titties of hers and see if you could get anything like what you couldn't get enough of a couple weeks ago because you will nevah see these again. Or this. *turns and sashays away*

Did she say "oreo church?" :sidefrown

I haven't read through much of the episode threads this season but Charity is giving me life with all her reads on Judy Whitmore and the bootlicking ex. :twitcy I never thought I'd see the day. She's fighting for her place...less whiny, more grown woman 'I'ma take what's mine' mode. About time (plus the show's wrapping up and I want a win for her).

Last edited:

kirroyale

Wine is fine, but liquor is quicker
Reaction score
Reactions
138,898 5,350 156
Alleybux
I'm over the whose house is it storyline especially after they've been living there for decades and now with a handful of episodes left every body is scrambling to hunt down somebody who can prove who is the rightful owner.

Kelly Price

High as hell & long winded
Reaction score
Reactions
89,746 3,075 1,568
Alleybux
Lmaoooo. Everyone was ready got AJ to die.

His acting does seem a lil dry but he killed it on the show "All rise" when he was playing another felon on trial. When they said not guilty and he started crying even I got a lil misty. They are really committed to him giving grace hell.

I dont mind but I would've like to see him make a positive turn around or at least lighten up a smidge.

Soso72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,025 110 110
Alleybux
Is it just me or does it feel like that they’re focusing too much on Charity this season?

That's what Tye White had said... S4 and 5 are about Charity and her healing.

May I add to this AJ, bloody hell, that boy is getting more screen time than anyone else...

Soso72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,025 110 110
Alleybux
Is it just me or does it feel like that they’re focusing too much on Charity this season?

That's what Tye White had said... S4 and 5 are about Charity and her healing.

May I add to this AJ, bloody hell, that boy is getting more screen time than anyone else...

Car19

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,782 8 3
Alleybux
Joking about how people look is not a nice...

Fuming Mae did not get to know about the std..
Not nice...

This is LSA hypocrite! How are you posting not nice on people's comments about what the characters look like? If you don't get somewhere...
Is this you?!

Stop hating lool. Come on now loool.. All love.. The boy, BJ Bryant, is handsome and better looking than ole Isaiah or AJ... He just needs to fix some teeth...
He's only 30 in real life, and 6'3 tall...

No he's not. He's a good looking dude. AJ on the other hand...

Is this nice commenting on people's looks and teeth?! Huh?

Soso72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,025 110 110
Alleybux
This is LSA hypocrite! How are you posting not nice on people's comments about what the characters look like? If you don't get somewhere...
Is this you?!

Is this nice commenting on people's looks and teeth?! Huh?

Of course it is me.

Just so u know, I wrote this with a smile on my face. You guys are hilarious.

I won't lie to you I really enjoy reading the comments although some about Aaron can be a bit harsh. Especially as a young black actor.

What i said was not criticism but a piece of advice about realigning his teeth.

I won't get offence about the hypocrite label. I don't know you and it takes loads to offend. Thanks anyway for your input.

Meanwhile let me continue to enjoy my reading.

Magikly Deelishis

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,978 425 26
Alleybux
I don't understand why the first will wasn't destroyed by Mac once the second one was issued.

I know it's late, but I never even thought about this. On one hand, it shouldn't have mattered since new will would legally supersede it, and if it was just in a file cabinet collecting dust with the lady's other old legal papers, that would make sense. However, it was in a tackle box in a storage unit. Mac was clearly trying to hide it when he could have just destroyed it and no one would ever be the wiser. There was absolutely no use for it after the new will was signed and in effect. This magnifies what a terrible plot contrivance it was. I still enjoyed the final season, but the quality of the writing really fell off.