Quantcast

Greenleaf Season 5 Episode 8, "Behold" (SERIES FINALE)

JuJuBeen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,342 562 213
Alleybux
U are so right. That's one of my main gripes with this show: something earth shattering happens, then it's never spoken about again. It's just not realistic at all. Lady Mae told the family out on the porch about Grace not being Bishop's child. And except when it's briefly mentioned in a comedic way when jacob, charity, & gigi are out drinking wine one night, it's basically never mentioned again. Like c'mon man that's wack. But they had all the time in the world to drag that awful boring Hope&Harmony church storyline for 2 whole seasons.

I also didn't like how Charity's opioid pill addiction wasn't brought up ever again either. Because opioid addiction is definitely not anything that people get over easily & quickly the way they portrayed Charity's addiction.

Does anyone remember what happened with Kerissa by the series finale? I can’t recall anything after the STD thing came out.

pisces18

1 Pisces=1000 Associates
Reaction score
Reactions
26,644 1,319 277
Alleybux
I'm still shook/surprised AJ is really Grace's son. I (all of us lmao) just knew his ass was an impostor.

What happened to fake AJ from last season finale?

Greenleaf let alot of potentially good storylines fizzle out, they didn't go deep enough..so much more could've been said and done.

WAS NOT. I’m over here trying to make sense of it, so if you only view it all through the lens of Grace and Grace only, the show was completed and settled — however there were many other developed storylines that WE were introduced to that had nothing to do with her that WE as the audience deserved to see end in some way, any way.

Show ended well for Grace but a big eff you to the invested viewer.

What was the point of the AJ lookalike showing up? I didn't understand that part, they brought him on just to kill him? Was he really a criminal?
So many questions about that....

So it ended like it began that's cool. I had almost forgot that the show was actually about Grace's journey, lol

I guess the only thing I was scratching my head at was....AJ. The way his character was in the beginning and the way he ended up was just too far a stretch for me. If it seemed like more time had passed cool, but that transformation is bothering me because they brought that young man out the woods and then he died and then were we suppose to just assume that AJ felt he could relax because the real one was dead?

Lady Mae set up her spin off up great. She preached!

I also am glad Lamann Rucker looks like he's gonna keep a job. I only wish HUGE HUGE things for Keith David - whewww
so I just finished binging on Netflix LOL and man I wouldve loved to be in here live tweeting with yall lol Charity & Kerissa worked MY NERVES the whole time but karma did them good lol

I agree that the finale did leave a lot of questions...I feel like something happened in real life with the AJ look a like bc they dropped that story quickly Grace was even going to look into it then just stopped I dont think AJ was supposed to have HIV that was a last minute secret...I think the original plot was that he stole that boy's identity and was a pill popper idc lol his whole storyline was unnecessary drama smh

Im so glad we got Lynn Whitfield and Keith David together this long they were perfect as an older couple and really gave Lady Mae some one liners lmao she grew on me Im gonna miss the older Greenleafs they didnt have to kill Bishop

I wouldve loved to see how Kerissa & Jacob divorce played out, Sophia and her faith/baby thing, if Zora was gonna keep wildin out in NY lol or bump into Isaiah....this show had least 2 more seasons.

I dont understand how we consistently keep getting left with Tyler Perry productions for seasons and seasons lmao smh overall decent writing with the show a few jump shark moments tho

Last edited: