Quantcast

Greetings, all.

kookyclarinet91

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
19 3
Alleybux
I'm new around here and eager to communicate with y'all. (y)

I am a writer (particularly fiction and poetry) and I love wordplay. I'm also a bilingual (I speak Spanish and I minored it in college).

Books are an essential part of my life and I love to read and delve into more young adult fiction.

Last edited:

Currently

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,526 2,873 1,607
Alleybux
Are you 100 percent black? Why did you minor in Spanish? Why not Swahili or Tigrinya or anther ancient African language? Please post your Ancestry DNA results.

Nevermind.

Condi, they back girl!

kookyclarinet91

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
19 3
Alleybux
LOL. I am black. :)

I minored in Spanish because it was it worked well for my major (my major was english). the requirement for my degree was 12 credit hours of any foreign language so i chose spanish since it was feasible and I minored it to take more courses so why tf not lol.

The Diddcider

Your schizophrenic aunt could Neva!
Reaction score
Reactions
113,706 4,504 1,363
Alleybux
Are you 100 percent black? Why did you minor in Spanish? Why not Swahili or Tigrinya or anther ancient African language? Please post your Ancestry DNA results.

Nevermind.

Condi, they back girl!
Who is
NASHVILLE3.gif
?

giphy.gif

tumblr_ndvutw5Dv01qzct34o1_400.gif

*Teas*
tenor.gif

.....Sike. Hi... I guess.

giphy.gif

bookdragon

do no harm but take no crap
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
180,196 3,448 756
Alleybux
lolll are you a guy? You sound like one, but no offense if you aren't.
I don't really understand what you're trying to do here. Why do you want to communicate? Like...about what? It's the Internet, we aren't stuck in an elevator together. If you say something you gotta have something to say.
Lol let me be nice. I love YA, and read a TON in 2017, what was your favorite? Mine was probably the Six of Crows duology, or The Hate U Give.

kookyclarinet91

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
19 3
Alleybux
lolll are you a guy? You sound like one, but no offense if you aren't.
I don't really understand what you're trying to do here. Why do you want to communicate? Like...about what? It's the Internet, we aren't stuck in an elevator together. If you say something you gotta have something to say.
Lol let me be nice. I love YA, and read a TON in 2017, what was your favorite? Mine was probably the Six of Crows duology, or The Hate U Give.

I'm a female....maybe I came off on the wrong foot. I'm just here for the music discussion tbh.

I've been wanting to read THUG for a while lol

bookdragon

do no harm but take no crap
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
180,196 3,448 756
Alleybux
I'm a female....maybe I came off on the wrong foot. I'm just here for the music discussion tbh.

I've been wanting to read THUG for a while lol
Best way to do that is to head over to Music Alley and just join a conversation! You don't really want people knowing your business on here, as it's supposed to be an anonymous forum, even the seemingly vague things you posted here can be used against you by some crazy.
THUG was soooo good! I avoided reading it for so long because I like happy books, but I'm so glad I caved. I laughed, cried and everything in between. Read it ASAP!

kookyclarinet91

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
19 3
Alleybux
Hey girl. :b41

ETA: How you find LSA? :cautious:

Hey hey !!! I've been a lurker for quite some time and I just want to join a forum for black women, since Reddit and some other sites do not cater to he BW community.

i'm ready for the ride

kookyclarinet91

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
19 3
Alleybux
Best way to do that is to head over to Music Alley and just join a conversation! You don't really want people knowing your business on here, as it's supposed to be an anonymous forum, even the seemingly vague things you posted here can be used against you by some crazy.
THUG was soooo good! I avoided reading it for so long because I like happy books, but I'm so glad I caved. I laughed, cried and everything in between. Read it ASAP!

Thanks for the advice!

Reaction score
Reactions
4,925 146 31
Alleybux
Hey hey !!! I've been a lurker for quite some time and I just want to join a forum for black women, since Reddit and some other sites do not cater to he BW community.

i'm ready for the ride

Hey I joined today too, and decided to officially join after lurking for sometime