Growing Up Hip-Hop LA Season 6 Trailer

Reactions
13,474 244 35
Alleybux
Lol, Egypt and Sam talked all that mess about leaving the show.. just to come back.

Also, glad to see Savannah Jordan joining the cast, she will spice it up. Hopefully the girls know not to start drama with her. she's with the shits lol.

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Plus wedding dresses
Let's start with a black queen Love some minimalistic wedding dress Blush tone wedding dress Bohemian lace beach or forest wedding...
Manager said we had to return to the office, entire team ignores her.
Are you aware that your post history is public? You’ve made over 90 posts in this thread alone since yesterday. You really don’t have room to talk...
Can Madonna sing???? This is a very important question in 2021
She can carry a tune, but that's as far as it goes. And yes, Janet is superior to Madonna. Janet actually has vocal talent. She's no powerhouse...
What artist would you like to hear on the new Rihanna album?
No new girls and boys no no no they are all ter I am hoping not a single mainstream artist will appear on the album. Current music scene is...
Tired of these white girls emulating who they THINK we are..
I know what you mean OP. Not sure why people are being dense. I don't act like this at all. In fact, I grew up being the "oreo" type so it's...
Summer House Season 5 Official Watch Thread - Thursday @ 9 PM on Bravo
I don’t know what Ciara is doing w/Austen & then allegedly Craig cheated/overlapped dumping his girlfriend for Paige? This winter house looks to...
Top Bottom