'Growing Up Hip Hop' Season 4 Trailer

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,666 8,380 1,951
Alleybux
Don't know if I want to look at the trailer but I was waiting for a thread to talk about how Brianna like Brandon and his cousin from the ATL series said she that it was a possbility that she might not come back and what do you know, who do I see in the ads for the show, her. I actually knew before the ad even dropped because I follow her on IG and she posted pictures of her shooting her confession. I knew she wasn't going anywhere because what else does she got lined up.
I also see that Jojo is making an appearance is he trying to sneak his way on here like Angela. All the "had a kid out of wedlock" Simmons' kids will be on this show now. I mean it's not like he's doing anything else. I see the parents are still holding on and Angela will be using her breakup as a storyline.

ReignyDay

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,550 217 10
Alleybux
Don't know if I want to look at the trailer but I was waiting for a thread to talk about how Brianna like Brandon and his cousin from the ATL series said she that it was a possbility that she might not come back and what do you know, who do I see in the ads for the show, her. I actually knew before the ad even dropped because I follow her on IG and she posted pictures of her shooting her confession. I knew she wasn't going anywhere because what else does she got lined up.
I also see that Jojo is making an appearance is he trying to sneak his way on here like Angela. All the "had a kid out of wedlock" Simmons' kids will be on this show now. I mean it's not like he's doing anything else. I see the parents are still holding on and Angela will be using her breakup as a storyline.

Exactly. And wasn't she complaining that Angela was trying to get her off the show, therefore taking food out her kid's mouth?

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,666 8,380 1,951
Alleybux
Exactly. And wasn't she complaining that Angela was trying to get her off the show, therefore taking food out her kid's mouth?
I don't even think Angela has that much control.
I don't remember seeing Kristina in the trailer. I mean she rode that Janet Jackson secret daughter storyline in the ground.

Queennet Slays

Welcome To Felix Supremacy!
Reaction score
Reactions
44,771 1,073 415
Alleybux
I don't even think Angela has that much control.
I don't remember seeing Kristina in the trailer. I mean she rode that Janet Jackson secret daughter storyline in the ground.

I just about to say that like where's Kristina she ran out of storylines.

April Diamond

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
303,031 8,823 4,329
Alleybux
I don't know why I'm looking at the preview for this new season, but I am. They are all stupid and dumb, but Angela is really an idiot complaining about being in the "spotlight" after breaking up with her criminal baby daddy. No one told you to become a desperate Instragram celebrity/socialite. Vanessa's boring ass is a full-time castmember too? All of Run's children are such disappointments. I'm glad his annoying self has gone away with his "advice" when his kids are all a hot mess. Entitled/spolied baby mamas and baby daddies with no legit accomplishments or careers. They all seem very disconnected and distant to one another as siblings too, especially Vanessa and Angela. They act like frenemies more than sisters and seem to be very competitive with one another.