Quantcast

Grown Men Please....

Reaction score
Reactions
842 2
Alleybux
Men,

If you are with a chick and you are diggin' on her why do ya'll act so coy sometimes?

I mean seriously I can understand about protecting your man-ness but what's wrong with liking a chick and letting her just know that? What's up with all the back and forth and playing hard to get?

The reason why I ask this question is because there are a lot of grown women out here that aren't into games. We are into righting the right man and doin' the da*n thing. Then you get a man who is CLEARLY into you that is so fickle-fackle.

He wants to see you. No he don't. He said he'll call. He doesn't. But she doesn't call either. Now your feelings are hurt. He feels like he's being stalked. Then he's ignored and then he starts stalkin. He don't want to commit to her but he'll be looking straight poo-poo face when she steps out with the next man.

This is just something I need to know to add to my Roladex of general male knowledge.

PS. I'm NOT making reference to these women on the side, jump-off (is that what they are called?), booty calls, FWB type of chicks but the real wifey types.

Talk amongst yourselves.....

nolesfan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,369 2 36
Alleybux
I stopped playing games long ago. I leave that for the youngsters. If I like you, you'll know.

<--- Has never stalked a woman. :nah:

Reaction score
Reactions
842 2
Alleybux
Thank you for your comment sweetheart!

And HOW will I know is what inquiring minds (mine) want to know.

It's the HOW DO YOU KNOW factor that a lot of women I think are missing out on?

*not yelling making emphasis*

nolesfan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,369 2 36
Alleybux
Thank you for your comment sweetheart!

And HOW will I know is what inquiring minds (mine) want to know.

It's the HOW DO YOU KNOW factor that a lot of women I think are missing out on?

*not yelling making emphasis*

That would be by my actions. If I'm digging someone, I make sure she knows. Dropping hints and leaving clues has never been my thing.

Chevy Hoods

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
243 1
Alleybux
Games are games. You just have to set parameters and gauges on how much you're gonna take. No One knows anyone really after a few dates let alone a few months. That's one of the reasons divorces are so high. People ignore signs or feel that they can "change" people. A lot of immature grown folks play games, but that doesn't mean you have to play with them. One thing I always tell folks is to never settle.

Mr Good Dean

The Infamous NoGood
Reaction score
Reactions
2,391 4 13
Alleybux
i do it b/c sometime you never know when it comes to females.

you let a chick know how much you like her...then its....GAME OVER.

B.B. Homemaker

You Know You Love Me.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,424 283 341
Alleybux
The reason why I ask this question is because there are a lot of grown women out here that aren't into games. We are into righting the right man and doin' the da*n thing. Then you get a man who is CLEARLY into you that is so fickle-fackle.

He wants to see you. No he don't. He said he'll call. He doesn't. But she doesn't call either. Now your feelings are hurt. He feels like he's being stalked. Then he's ignored and then he starts stalkin. He don't want to commit to her but he'll be looking straight poo-poo face when she steps out with the next man.

I'm dealing with this right now. It is CLEAR this guy is into me by his body language and stuff like that, talks bout how "I'm not serious about hanging with him" blah blah blah. I stopped talking to him for a while bc I was tired of his bullsh*t, then he's all you don't know me?? Why are you ignoring me?? blah blah blah... and I TOLD him if he wants to talk he has to contact me... NOTHING from him... I don't get it... but he told ME that I don't want to see him??? But then again he did tell me he doesn't want a girlfriend... but I don't want a boyfriend either so :question: Then I called him out on his bullsh*t AGAIN last night and dismissed his ass... do you know this bish got mad then proceeded to flirt with this chick up in my face... LOOKING AT ME IN MY FACE as if to make me jealous... b!tch PLEASE. Asking me how many other guys trying to talk to me... WOW... I just can't stand for the games... I really would like to know why he acts like this... His own BEST FRIEND said he doesn't know why he acts like that towards me... wtf...

Reaction score
Reactions
842 2
Alleybux
I'm dealing with this right now. It is CLEAR this guy is into me by his body language and stuff like that, talks bout how "I'm not serious about hanging with him" blah blah blah. I stopped talking to him for a while bc I was tired of his bullsh*t, then he's all you don't know me?? Why are you ignoring me?? blah blah blah... and I TOLD him if he wants to talk he has to contact me... NOTHING from him... I don't get it... but he told ME that I don't want to see him??? But then again he did tell me he doesn't want a girlfriend... but I don't want a boyfriend either so :question: Then I called him out on his bullsh*t AGAIN last night and dismissed his ass... do you know this bish got mad then proceeded to flirt with this chick up in my face... LOOKING AT ME IN MY FACE as if to make me jealous... b!tch PLEASE. Asking me how many other guys trying to talk to me... WOW... I just can't stand for the games... I really would like to know why he acts like this... His own BEST FRIEND said he doesn't know why he acts like that towards me... wtf...

Ignant.

I don't understand that sort of behavior. I would never tolerate that.

Fallbackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk *fades into back drop*

Either way I'm always curious about this. I think so many guys are different with their personalities. Hmm...the best thing I know is communication. That is one thing I can say good about the guy I'm seeing now. We may not be that "lovey dovey" type but we talk. I'm talking he'll be on some old "shut the TV OFF type" of conversation! So that's how I know it's working because I bring something that concerns me up to him and then I leave it alone. I wait for him to come back to me when he's ready.

He's not stoopid. Not gonna let me go far, ya dig?

John Logan

Businessman
Reaction score
Reactions
528 2 1
Alleybux
i do it b/c sometime you never know when it comes to females.

you let a chick know how much you like her...then its....GAME OVER.

Yep.

The OP won't understand, because obviously she doesn't date females, but these broads out here act strange. It's best to keep some things to yourself.

Actions speak louder than words. I'll show my interest through my actions, but I'm not gonna directly tell her

Reaction score
Reactions
842 2
Alleybux
Yep.

The OP won't understand, because obviously she doesn't date females, but these broads out here act strange. It's best to keep some things to yourself.

Actions speak louder than words. I'll show my interest through my actions, but I'm not gonna directly tell her

Okay what sort of "actions"

Don't be elusive.

Pennywise

fanny hill
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
17,151 178 32
Alleybux
I'd prefer you to tell me because if it is just actions then I'm only going to assume you are a friendly person and put you in the friend category

B.B. Homemaker

You Know You Love Me.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,424 283 341
Alleybux
Actions??? You mean them LAFFY TAFFY ACTION nuccas be using... show they like you but want you to CHASE them...

D00M

<span style="font-weight: bold;color: orange;"><sp
Reaction score
Reactions
1,440 1
Alleybux
...and this is where the difference between men (a rare breed indeed) & boys are revealed lol :hides:

Maxine Shaw

LSA Attorney-at-LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
32,263 160 90
Alleybux
I stopped playing games long ago. I leave that for the youngsters. If I like you, you'll know.

There is this book called The Rules, and one of the main rules is to never talk to a man first; that if he does not talk to you, it wasn't meant to be, and if he DOES talk to you, it's because he reallyreallyreally wants to, and is willing to put himself on the line to do so. The argument is that it is nature based that the man does the pursuing, and to do otherwise is to upset the natural way of things. I found that interesting. Not too sure if I agree, but it makes sense. I DO believe that if a man is really into you, you're going to know it because he's going to tell you, even at the risk that he may be turned down.

ak89

1000% Homo
Reaction score
Reactions
659 3
Alleybux
Care to Elaborate?

I know for sure I see everyone NOT playing games and chicks don't even give them the time of the day, BUT I have seen a few who get further than others. I've personally went this route where I was totally upfront and straightforward but it just wasn't fun to me.

Personally I'm that guy your going to think "Does he like me? Is he gay?" because I'm so focused on just having fun, I don't care about ONE chick. I just go around flirting and having my fun with everyone. These chicks literally go on a exciting ride.

I've seen chicks literally tell straightforward guys to SHUT UP because they were trying to listen to me, I've seen chicks constantly coming up to me or reminding me that we've met before. The beauty of it all is I can pick and choose who I want, the options are limitless.

I believe all these guys who already want to chick from jump street has no backbone because just because a chick looks good he'd fµck her, meaning he'd fµck millions of chicks because there hot. whearas me, I'm just chillin having my fun and if she happens to be different than the average CUTE GIRL then I'll probably have fun with her. I find that the spark is generally not there like it would be if I was flirting and playing around with her prior.

Reaction score
Reactions
842 2
Alleybux
Thanks for the responses but I have no knowledge to file into my database. I will search elsewhere for the answers to this mystery that noone wants to reveal.

PS. There is absolutely NOTHING attractive or cute about anyone, male or female, that plays games. That is a total and utter turn off.

Robert Littal

CEO of BonaFide Media
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
3,628 2
Alleybux
Simply put if he is playing those games he just isn't into you. He is also into his 5 other jump offs.

Real men don't play games. Playas play games. You think they are into you, but they aren't. They are into getting you to think they are into you. So to answer your question they are playing a game and they are running it on any female willing to deal with it.

Real men don't have time for games because we have lives, jobs and responsibility and we are looking for a good woman just like you are looking for a good man so we are sure to let you know.

Elzzip

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
15,948 9 17
Alleybux
Men,

If you are with a chick and you are diggin' on her why do ya'll act so coy sometimes?

I mean seriously I can understand about protecting your man-ness but what's wrong with liking a chick and letting her just know that? What's up with all the back and forth and playing hard to get?

This is just something I need to know to add to my Roladex of general male knowledge.

PS. I'm NOT making reference to these women on the side, jump-off (is that what they are called?), booty calls, FWB type of chicks but the real wifey types.

Talk amongst yourselves.....

The real reason is because women put up with this weak minded trash. Because he knows he can pretty much dictation the terms and that she will more than likely abide by them.

...when women not only set their standards higher but enforce those standards...they will be treated better...

...until then *shrugz*

Parris

Wynnie Da OG

Wynnie Da OG
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
81,451 32 78
Alleybux
It has everything to do with the FEAR OF REJECTION from females. Also I believe some men don't know how to act at all... simple.

I am not the kind of chick to be part of ya stable... so either u man up and do right by me or keep it rolling. Been there done that sh!t.

Recently I went out on a date with this guy that claims he's been watching me for over a year and some. Okaw! :err: He asked me out I said yes.

We had a great time... kept calling me the future Mrs. X... :wideeyed: okawwwwww...

He claimed he wanted X and Y and Z from me and is willing to do same including the cooking... I was like ummmhmmm necca... when I see it I will believe it. He said ok.

I have only since spoken to him like three times after that. I said ok let me give him a call see how he doing... no response.

And that is all I need. I deleted his number and I he's been scratched off my fuccing list. I dont need the games I See no need for the lies and SPAIF and then the silence. WDF? Just so u can get me on a date?

Ok now u aint gonna taste the cherry bomb heediot bwoy. I moved on.

Mz. Haze

<span style="color: pink;"><span style="color: pin
Reaction score
Reactions
10,095 2 5
Alleybux
SOme men like to be chased, and dont necessarily want the full shabangabang relationship deal.. He wants you to blow him up and he may not even answer or may not even call u back, but once you stop calling and checking for him, feelings get hurt, so then he reasssures you that everything is on the up and up and he's serious so that he can get you back to chasing him. I, do not chase men. Don't do it.. if he's serious then he wont need to play games.. But people who play games just waste your time and you get nothing out of it.. Its like that with some women too... Cat and Mouse games.. DONT DO IT, men or women, do not do it.

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom