Quantcast

Guess Who Jeopardy Has On Deck To Guest Host Next

Delet This

That gum you like is coming back in style
Reaction score
Reactions
146,280 7,986 998
Alleybux
He campaigned to guest host and his fiancé Shaliene Woodley also spoke in the press about him please be asked for hosting.

MasMouth

THE ICON
Reaction score
Reactions
519,800 24,221 7,314
Alleybux
If it's not Anderson Cooper or Levar Burton, I don't care.

Derailment for $2,000 ?

200.gif

spoiledwater

Proud Elder Millennial
Reaction score
Reactions
539,552 16,179 6,462
Alleybux
This is honestly tacky at this point. They should just hire someone to host the show longterm, see how it goes.

Testing people this long in the public is weird at this point.

It's almost like media doesn't want people to gain a following anymore, or even get a role like being a perm host on an important show.

LilCrabDip

Justice 4 Cheverly
Reaction score
Reactions
76,366 3,234 2,067
Alleybux
This is strange... my boyfriend made me watch football to the point where I started enjoying it and I learned that Aaron Rodgers is smart and fine. Not mad abt it yet

Madashelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,300 1,656 385
Alleybux

Here's the full schedule of Jeopardy guest hosts​

The show must go on, and so it has: Almost two months after the late Alex Trebek's final episode of Jeopardy aired, the long-running quiz show has seen former champion Ken Jennings and executive producer Mike Richards step up to temporarily host in Trebek's place. The two kicked off a new era for Jeopardy, which will now see a rotating roster of guest hosts stepping in for two-week stints before a new permanent host is. Read on to see who will be stepping behind that lectern, and when. (This post will be updated as more information is announced.)
National Geographic Hosts World Premiere Screening Of "Gender Revolution: A Journey With Katie Couric"

Credit: Brad Barket/Getty Images

Katie Couric: March 8 - March 19​

Katie Couric will be the first guest host outside of the Jeopardy production team, with her two-week run beginning Monday, March 8. Her previous roles have included cohosting Today, anchoring the CBS Evening News, and serving as a correspondent for 60 Minutes and ABC News.
Dr. Oz

Credit: Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images

Dr. Mehmet Oz: March 22 - April 2​

The controversial longtime host of The Dr. Oz Show will host Jeopardy from March 22 to April 2.
Aaron Rodgers

Credit: Christopher Polk/Getty Images

Aaron Rodgers: April 5 - April 16​

The Green Bay Packers quarterback and future Mr. Shailene Woodley will host from April 5 to April 16. Rodgers accidentally revealed he would be hosting ahead of the official announcement, explaining later, "I just got so excited... [Jeopardy] has been so special to me over the years. It's been a staple at my house here in Green Bay for the last 16 years — six o'clock watching Alex and trying to get as many questions as I can." Rodgers was also a Celebrity Jeopardy champion in 2015.

Democratic Presidential Candidates Debate In Flint

Credit: Scott Olson/Getty Images

Anderson Cooper​

CNN host Anderson Cooper, who has competed on the show multiple times during celebrity tournaments over the years, will host at a yet-to-be-announced date.
Gwen Stefani Performs On NBC's "Today"

Credit: Noam Galai/WireImage

Savannah Guthrie​

Savannah Guthrie, who has been the co-anchor of NBC's Today since 2012, will step in to host as well.
Build Presents Mayim Bialik  Discussing Her New Book "Girling Up: How to Be Strong, Smart and Spectacular"

Credit: Mireya Acierto/FilmMagic

Mayim Bialik​

The Big Bang Theory star Mayim Bialik may seem like another unexpected choice to host, but she has the knowledge bona fides for Jeopardy: she earned a Ph.D. in neuroscience from UCLA in 2007.
Bill Whitaker

Credit: Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images

Bill Whitaker​

Bill Whitaker has been a correspondent for 60 Minutes since 2014, after three decades with CBS News. He will host Jeopardy at a to-be-announced date.
Sanjay Gupta

Credit: Bryan Bedder/Getty Images

Dr. Sanjay Gupta​

Dr. Sanjay Gupta is CNN's chief medical correspondent and a contributor to 60 Minutes. He will follow his CNN colleague Cooper in stepping behind the Jeopardy lectern.

Mrs Ossoff

The one and only
Reaction score
Reactions
94,299 1,314 559
Alleybux
They picked a football player over Levar Burton? Let this show go. It will not be the same not that Alex Trebec has passed.

Mrs Ossoff

The one and only
Reaction score
Reactions
94,299 1,314 559
Alleybux
They picked a football player over Levar Burton? Let this show go. It will not be the same not that Alex Trebec has passed.

MZJazzmine

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,779 243 206
Alleybux
I just heard recently on a Black radio station that the petition for Levar Burton to be a guest host on Jeopardy was accepted and that he will be placed in the rotation. Levar should have been one of their 1st picks as far as I'm concerned. When he was on Jeopardy not only did he "clean up" but him and Alex had a real good flow going. Alex would ask the question and it was almost like he would look at Levar like "I know you know!". It was funny but Levar did know! He's such an intelligent man and I'm glad I'm not the only person who felt that Levar should be hosting Jeopardy. Also I've enjoyed Anderson Cooper. He's a natural. I wasn't feeling the other guest host....