Quantcast

"Guns aren't the problem. People are the problem".

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Someone just said

When I asked
"so why would you want the problem to have guns?"

.... they disappeared.

Does anyone else have the answer?

(And especially if you're Christian, since it seems to be Christians who want the 2nd Amendment to remain intact, (military weapons and all) - if it is your god's will for you to meet Jesus sooner rather than later, why are you wanting prevent god's will?)

SERIOUS QUESTION.

pet

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Reactions
51,464 2,344 2,173
Alleybux
The answer to your question would be better regulations and mental healthcare system in America. Easier said than done because America is too damn corrupt to tackle the real problem.

Buffalo Butt

Ultimate Gobbler
Reaction score
Reactions
235,517 14,415 4,441
Alleybux
Certain people are a problem. Any random person shouldn't be allowed to go into a store and purchase a gun, I think part of the background check should include checks on immediate family and a mental health evaluation.

Taking away the 2nd amendment won't change anything either. The people who want to commit terrorist attacks will do it. The black market will still exist. There isn't one way to fix this.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,372 124 144
Alleybux
Someone just said

When I asked

.... they disappeared.

(And especially if you're Christian, since it seems to be Christians who want the 2nd Amendment to remain intact, (military weapons and all) - if it is your god's will for you to meet Jesus sooner rather than later, why are you wanting prevent god's will?)

SERIOUS QUESTION.

They disappeared because they have NO answer. "Gunthusiasts" are fun to play with because they have no logical defense for their love of an item designed to do one thing--kill.:emoji_clap:

ban1o

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,934 4,546 2,226
Alleybux
I don't understand the Christians who are second amendment obsessed. Like, no it's not your God ordained right to own an AK-47.

And they bring up UK knife crime when America has more knife crime than the UK lmao. The knife crime is just problematic in UK because it's associated with young teen boys and gangs. The fact is that it is significantly harder to kill 8 people with a gun than a knife.

Or they bring up fµck!ng Chicago when all surrounding states to Illinois have lax gun laws lmao.

However I don't think any sort of sizeable gun control is possible in America so I don't put energy to care anymore.

Jsolidus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,822 5,402 5,376
Alleybux
Thats a good response but the realty is a mad man who wants to kill is going to kill. Taking guns away just makes the progressive simps of society feel good. Thats until they end up wishing they had one..

If a person wants to kill they are going to kill. You can take guns away but a madman will still find someone way to kill and thy will kill in worse ways. You hear about psychos in other countries bombing buildings, going on stabbing frenzies etc etc. So guns are just the scapegoat

Whenever the powers above want to go after a group they always go after their guns so they can not protect themselves. The jews were forced not to have guns and look what happened. Black folks in America who go on the anti gun rant are ignorant as hell. Pick up a book and read your damn history. Biden and the witch pelosi aint going to stop the whites when they start acting stupid. i dont care how much Nancy tried to act like a bad ass after the fact on Capital riots, that b!tch aint going to do sh!t when the sh!t really comes down. When it came to us and our problems she only kneeled and that sh!t was for show, you really think she is going toe to toe with her own for us!

So are guns the problem, no, are people the problem, some are and some arent., and those people who are are not suppose to have guns and we do have laws to prevent this. But laws are meant to be broken and a few folks slide through the cracks. The problem is most times you dont know who is the problem until sh!t hits the fan. But the majority should not have to suffer because of a few rotten apples.

Last edited:

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,892 21,165 21,868
Alleybux
I agree that people are the problem. Guns don't shoot people on their own. Even if guns were banned, people who really want to kill will still find a way to do so with other weapons.

SomeNameHere

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,631 2,032 1,664
Alleybux
Economics stressors since we direct top up instead of the other way around
Limited time stressors. Pretty much everyone is stressed tf out.
Lack of real education that forces people to use their brains
Lack of medical care which includes mental health
Society is based toxic war patriarchy instead of nature matriarchy
lax gun laws in a society that values sociopathic narcissist behaviors

People are the problem but the weapons we allow them to have don’t help. It’s harder to kill a bunch of people with a Knife. Bombs aren’t as easy to make as a ready made gun, and most of these gun killers are lazy. Guns have become the weapon of choice because they are so easy to obtain, and they can kill and terrorize so many within seconds.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
I agree that people are the problem. Guns don't shoot people on their own. Even if guns were banned, people who really want to kill will still find a way to do so with other weapons.
No one is suggesting a perfect world where guns don't exist

We are talking about the conservative right that want AR15 weapons (military weapons that make mass murder numbers horrific). How does anyone justify this?

Unfathomable.
1619008667891.png

Last edited:

MrAtlanta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,817 5,540 10,637
Alleybux

We are talking about the conservative right that want AR15 weapons (military weapons that make mass murder numbers horrific). How does anyone justify this?

The AR 15 is not a military weapon.

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,606 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
Men are the problem, men are creating and committing 10x more violence then women. Men need to do a seriousl reflection of each other. Men need to seriously assess each other and be willing to get mental health services, when men have mental health they take it out on others.

You need better mental health services. America needs to start taking mental illness seriously. Another problem is drugs, so many people are on drugs. Too many people in one area, get people to move beyond the cities. Cities create too many stresses on people.

Guns need to be heavily guarded and regulate, I think people need to take a psych evaulation if they want to purchase a gun.

Access to gun is something I agree with and I think more Black Americans should take guns rights seriously especially in the inner cities. Criminals do take advantage of innoncent people and we need more protections given to women to defend themselves and giving them access to guns.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
The AR 15 is not a military weapon.
Let's not split hairs over a weapon that enables
one single-crazed-shooter
to commit mass murder in a matter of seconds.

"What AR 15 does the US military use?
The ArmaLite AR-15 is a select-fire, air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed rifle manufactured in the United States between 1959 and 1964, and adopted by the United States Armed Forces as the M16 rifle."

Zebulon77

zen by design
Reaction score
Reactions
97,398 4,681 3,447
Alleybux
Someone just said

When I asked

.... they disappeared.

SERIOUS QUESTION.
I assume you are not Native Black American/ADOS based on your assumption that "...Christians who want the 2nd Amendment to remain intact..."
I don't know of any Native Black American/ADOS Christians who are making arguments for the 2nd Amendment. Most Native Black American/ADOS (Regardless of religious affiliations) want the free flow of guns in our communities halted.
It's the so-called white conservative/fundamentalist Christians in this nation who make arguments for the 2nd Amendment. Maybe you got diverted on your way to Reddit?

MrAtlanta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,817 5,540 10,637
Alleybux
Let's not split hairs over a weapon that enables
one single-crazed-shooter
to commit mass murder in a matter of seconds.

"What AR 15 does the US military use?
The ArmaLite AR-15 is a select-fire, air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed rifle manufactured in the United States between 1959 and 1964, and adopted by the United States Armed Forces as the M16 rifle."

An M16 is not an AR 15.

The AR 15 is a civilian rifle, and not in use by the military.

JustLivingTv

Fck |Love|Friendship & yo phony apologies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
97,013 9,670 9,132
Alleybux
I don't understand the Christians who are second amendment obsessed. Like, no it's not your God ordained right to own an AK-47.

And they bring up UK knife crime when America has more knife crime than the UK lmao. The knife crime is just problematic in UK because it's associated with young teen boys and gangs. The fact is that it is significantly harder to kill 8 people with a gun than a knife.

Or they bring up fµck!ng Chicago when all surrounding states to Illinois have lax gun laws lmao.

However I don't think any sort of sizeable gun control is possible in America so I don't put energy to care anymore.

They the main ones killing people.

Buffalo Butt

Ultimate Gobbler
Reaction score
Reactions
235,517 14,415 4,441
Alleybux

Unfathomable.
View attachment 2486030

I have AR15s for home defense. I would never take it to my job because I got fired, to a mall because I'm angry for whatever reason, the spa because I have a xes addiction or any of the other reasons terrorists use to justify their killings. The AR15s aren't firing off on their own and sane people aren't killing people with them.

This conversation will always go back to the people. Most citizens do not have access to automatic weapons, there are bans on certain magazines but again, someone who wants to kill will. What's the difference between how much damage they can do with a revolver and an AR15 if the point is not having guns at all. You never mentioned other options in your OP and neither did anyone else who's against the 2nd amendment.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
I have AR15s for home defense. I would never take it to my job because I got fired, to a mall because I'm angry for whatever reason, the spa because I have a xes addiction or any of the other reasons terrorists use to justify their killings. The AR15s aren't firing off on their own and sane people aren't killing people with them.

This conversation will always go back to the people. Most citizens do not have access to automatic weapons, there are bans on certain magazines but again, someone who wants to kill will. What's the difference between how much damage they can do with a revolver and an AR15 if the point is not having guns at all. You never mentioned other options in your OP and neither did anyone else who's against the 2nd amendment.
This debate is not about people like YOU owning AR15s, it is about restricting it from someone who will use it for great harm.

Please do not make this about you.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
I assume you are not Native Black American/ADOS based on your assumption that "...Christians who want the 2nd Amendment to remain intact..."
I don't know of any Native Black American/ADOS Christians who are making arguments for the 2nd Amendment. Most Native Black American/ADOS (Regardless of religious affiliations) want the free flow of guns in our communities halted.
It's the so-called white conservative/fundamentalist Christians in this nation who make arguments for the 2nd Amendment. Maybe you got diverted on your way to Reddit?
A person's race and background has NOTHING to do with wanting innocent lives to be protected.

I could ask YOU if you have any school-age child in your life that you don't want to be doing gun-drills as part of their school years experience, or worse, be slumped over a desk in their classroom.

Please.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
People can only give their opinion from their experiences.
No, that is not true.

EDUCATION, reading, travel, conversation is what gives us the ability to think laterally. There are plenty of countries I will never visit (or unlikely to) but that does not mean they don't exist. I know they exist, I know what language they speak, and I can find out what their national anthem sounds like etc etc.

Empathy.

Zebulon77

zen by design
Reaction score
Reactions
97,398 4,681 3,447
Alleybux
A person's race and background has NOTHING to do with wanting innocent lives to be protected.

I could ask YOU if you have any school-age child in your life that you don't want to be doing gun-drills as part of their school years experience, or worse, be slumped over a desk in their classroom.

Please.
Thanks for the confirmation.

fiatlux

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,431 310 85
Alleybux
Someone just said

When I asked

.... they disappeared.

SERIOUS QUESTION.

Crazy people would just find something else. Probably driving cars into crowds of people instead.

Buffalo Butt

Ultimate Gobbler
Reaction score
Reactions
235,517 14,415 4,441
Alleybux
No, that is not true.

EDUCATION, reading, travel, conversation is what gives us the ability to think laterally. There are plenty of countries I will never visit (or unlikely to) but that does not mean they don't exist. I know they exist, I know what language they speak, and I can find out what their national anthem sounds like etc etc.

Empathy.
What are you talking about? The only source of knowledge is experience.

I think you need to focus on other topics if you aren't able to hold your own without going off subject and immediately dismissing thoughts that don't align with your own.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Thanks for the confirmation.
Confirmation for what? To separate and divide human beings into those who matter and those who don't? To incite hatred and division?

WHAT CONFIRMATION ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

This is about the insanity of mass murder and you want to make it about race and identity? No, I am not ADOS, I am bi-racial and I did not have English as my native language.

SO SHOOT ME WITH YOUR AR15.

1619009345823.png

Last edited:

thotfull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,532 2,407 423
Alleybux
All these politicians who advocate for more lenient gun laws don’t give a crap about helping the people though. People like bringing up better mental health care but they don’t even want us to have health care at all. They make this argument but have never offered any real solutions on how to help people. Both guns and people are the problem!

atribecalledgabi

Human Wrongs Activist
Reaction score
Reactions
51,985 1,303 1,831
Alleybux
Too many things have to be fixed in order for these mass shootings and gun related issues to be a rare occurrence rather than an everyday thing. But it's the same sh!t ppl have been wanting for decades - better healthcare, particularly mental healthcare, better education, real attempts at fixing poverty, etc. Which we know "they" will never do.

Last edited:

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
How many of you have actually researched other countries and noticed that those with governments that took switch action to change their gun laws have enjoyed a significant reduction in mass shooting?

How many?

Gun deaths in America is a TOPIC so many other countries talk about.

And again, why is it that Christians conservatives are the most reluctant to the laws being changed to make it a safer environment.

WHY?

Why do Christians want guns to delay their meeting with Jesus?

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,255 1,867
Alleybux
Someone just said

When I asked

.... they disappeared.

SERIOUS QUESTION.
The problem isn't people, the problem is men. Men are the ones committing all of these spree shootings. Men are the one's committing 99% of xesual assaults. Male Violence is the problem. Men refusing to hold their community to account and take responsibility for their violence is the problem. Men continue to fail each other and women and children.

LatxLeather

Jan- Dec.
Reaction score
Reactions
109,049 6,824 8,073
Alleybux
The USA has gun laws. Just like we have vehicle laws, we have gun laws.

The USA will have always have guns.
There is no going around that.
The time to stop having people have access to guns was in 1776, of course, if so, we would be under British rule today.

I do not know what the answer is, but all the talk from some politicians and some people about banning guns is not it. That will never be in this country.

Other countries.
The USA is not other countries. I get tired of hearing the untruth. England , people do not have guns. Not quite true. The peasants do not , are not allowed tha, but the landed gentry, the nobility, the aristos, the Monarch have guns, historically speaking by using the word, peasants.
The landed gentry and up have their guns for their hunts.
The govt has done a wonderful job of hundreds of years , 500 years to 1000 years of keeping guns away the pess, I mean non- titled people

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
An M16 is not an AR 15.

The AR 15 is a civilian rifle, and not in use by the military.
Did you miss this?
"adopted by the United States Armed Forces as the M16 rifle."

It's a military-styled weapon that has the capacity to kill multiple people in a matter of seconds.

Which part of the above do you not understand.

Last edited:

Cutiefab

The Hound’s b*tch
Reaction score
Reactions
121,923 4,993 4,288
Alleybux
I swear when I read this it seems like a lot of Americans think we don’t have crazy people in our countries.

But still we extremely rarely have mass shooting and lots of people dying at the same time.

We do not have issues with gun violence nor fear for our life for a simple road rage dispute.

Some people really live in an alternative world and lack overall knowledge.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Crazy people would just find something else. Probably driving cars into crowds of people instead.
Kids don't have to do classroom drills for that. No child should know what it feels like to crouch under a desk to avoid being shot.

1619010791251.png
@ImInYourFace
Yeah, people who don't want to lose someone they love, especially a child, will probably keep arguing for safer environment.

Those with a "good lord" are the ones that seem to be terrified about meeting their "good lord" and need their guns to shoot anyone who looks at them the wrong way.
1619009391580.png

Last edited:

Flubber

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,830 187 116
Alleybux
Chicago has some of the stricktest gun laws in the country and that doesnt seem to help much. All it does is leave the innocent law abiding people in danger, makes people who get guns to protect themselves from the violence around them criminals when they get caught and leaves the criminals with guns.

I am anti gun but at this point there are so many guns in the US that I dont know if taking guns away from law abiding citizens (the criminals wont give them up or get illegal firearms) is the solution. Its a very complex issue. Also in some rural areas the police response time can be up to 30 minutes. I understand that those people want guns.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Chicago has some of the stricktest gun laws in the country and that doesnt seem to help much. All it does is leave the innocent law abiding people in danger, makes people who get guns to protect themselves from the violence around them criminals when they get caught and leaves the criminals with guns.

I am anti gun but at this point there are so many guns in the US that I dont know if taking guns away from law abiding citizens (the criminals wont give them up or get illegal firearms) is the solution. Its a very complex issue. Also in some rural areas the police response time can be up to 30 minutes. I understand that those people want guns.

None of the countries that have drastically reduced their mass shooting deaths stats "took away " every gun. They still have the right to own a gun.

What they did was to change the laws so that military-style weapons that operated like a machine gun became illegal.

This discussion is not about "taking away your guns". It's about gun reform.

Think Sandy Hook.... and you may understand the emotions behind it.

1619009689287.png

Last edited: