Quantcast

Guy I’ve been dating said he overslept...

Rose Belle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,387 1,633 1,947
Alleybux

“It sounds fcked up, that’s just your loss. Very fcked up on me. If you think I take L’s boy you fckd up, you can fµck off from me. BLOCKED gotchu on blocked, yo number blocked.”

don’t block him though, leave him on read lol

Peachesca

Are you (づ ◕‿◕ )づ lost babygirl?
Reaction score
Reactions
62,655 1,547 948
Alleybux
So because he fell asleep, he's playing her??? Smh.
Yes, dude. Falling asleep before your date shows you don’t respect her time. If you knew you was sleepy you shoulda set an alarm or rescheduled. He dgaf about her time

ETA: I regret having to explain this to you. If you don’t get this without any explanation and even with one, then I’m under the impression you’re just a fuckboy incapable of being considerate if you can’t recognize considerate behavior.

Last edited:

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,859 19,022 12,528
Alleybux
Maybe you're not understanding me. He likes you. But is it a deep, strong "I'm tired but I'll make time for you anyway". You are on that page but he is not. If you're sure then you are sure. But once someone knows they can waste your time...that's all they will do. Be careful, sis. Put you and your feelings first.

He probably likes her in the sense that he would like to fµck her.

He probably doesn't like her in the sense that he would wants to go the effort of being in a relationship or anything serious.

Mz.Muffin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,522 1,086 390
Alleybux
FUCKKK HIMMMMMMM!

IMG_20191215_163822.jpg

Jush

No tea, no shade, no pink lemonade
Reaction score
Reactions
9,800 330 68
Alleybux
So y’all have been friends for 8 years, just started dating, and this is the first time he’s done this... and you’re going to block him? A nearly decade-long friendship down the toilet because he overslept one time?

Girl.

I understand if he’d done this before but he hasn't so you are seriously overreacting. If it took that little for you to block him I suspect you were looking for an excuse to end things and this was it. Sounds like you’re really tired/stressed and don’t have time for a relationship which is ok but I just wish you’d be upfront about it.

Last edited:

LolaBridgetta

watch tv don't watch me
Reaction score
Reactions
61,949 1,581 987
Alleybux
Most people know through joke and bs I post on here I’ve been single for a bit. A few months ago I started dating a university friend. To be specific my best friend. We went on a few dates. About 6 or 7. We talk everyday, meet every weekend, etc...... Everything is going well. I had a busy week... extremely busy. But then.... he said he wanted to meet me at a local spot. I said no throughout the week. Tired and drained from work. But he begged and I said yes. But at 8pm Saturday......

It takes me a while to get ready 3-4 hours. At 1 pm he says “___ I am getting hair cut at 4 and can we meet at 6” I tried to be above seeming bratish so I I agreed to 6pm. I got ready and he said at 5:50pm “ I missed the appointment we can meet at 8pm” something in my gut said just cancel. But I said okay see you at 8pm.... we are texting until 7:15pm..... 7:45 comes around I’m ready to go over there and he doesn’t establish a confirmation. At 8:45pm he stated he took a nap and over slept.

I got pissy he told me relax. No b!tch I’m stressed and tired from work don’t tell me relax. He said im trying to argue.... but who goes to sleep right before a date. Who???? We go back and forth and I said let’s just be friends. I like him but... I think he did this on purpose. Why beg me and do this. and fall asleep.... He said let’s meet next week. But I don’t want to meet or see him. Am I wrong? I am thinking of blocking him
Girl everyone wants to know if this is the guy with the white chick now?

PrimaDonnaDiva

High Maintenance
Reaction score
Reactions
41,740 1,658 2,106
Alleybux
Ummm next, he clearly didn’t take your date seriously enough to even stay awake !! Drop him, don’t tolerate any bs this new year

PrimaDonnaDiva

High Maintenance
Reaction score
Reactions
41,740 1,658 2,106
Alleybux
So y’all have been friends for 8 years, just started dating, and this is the first time he’s done this... and you’re going to block him? A nearly decade-long friendship down the toilet because he overslept one time?

Girl.

I understand if he’d done this before but he hasn't so you are seriously overreacting. If it took that little for you to block him I suspect you were looking for an excuse to end things and this was it. Sounds like you’re really tired/stressed and don’t have time for a relationship which is ok but I just wish you’d be upfront about it.
This is how it starts, you accept it one time and then guess what his effort will continue to spiral down from that point. It’s not worth it, there are men out there who will prioritize your plans

just11412

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
179,144 3,085 528
Alleybux
I would just be friends strictly. No moving toward a relationship. Like don't even ask me out again. He still moving like he in the friends zone. Friends feel like they can call back late cause they overslept cause you will be cool. But he trying to be more. Tell him to call and show you when he really really ready.