Reactions
62,498 1,543 944
Alleybux
I didn’t know where to put this.
Some back story:

I cut off my father in 2019.
He is Christian, I am agnostic.
I grew up Christian.
every day he still sends a daily Bible verse to my email despite me having him blocked, it goes to spam.
Growing up, he has always encouraged me to “ask god” and tells me “god is gracious”
I have PCOS and I also have cysts not only on my ovaries but in my breasts.
my family has no history of breast cancer.
I do not get my breasts checked once a year like I should. Its
My father prays for me daily.

I had a dream that I went to the doctor for a normal check up and was diagnosed with breast cancer, in my dream,. I was still estranged from my father but he was able to spy on my life using technology from a Hasidic Jewish friend he had in the dream named YANNIS.

After getting my diagnosis that it was caught early and id need s mastectomy,. I knew I couldn’t afford one as I don’t have health insurance (not even in reality). My father popped up to talk to me a day after diagnosis, in a car driven by this Jewish man Yannis. I still did not want to speak but new I needed help with affording treatment so I told him my diagnosis. Still, he cared but he was unable to give me any emotions as emotions are something he doesn’t believe in showing. (IRL)

The dream was incredibly vivid, I was shook. I was also shook when I learned the meaning of the name Yannis. It means God is Gracious. I freaked myself out so damn hard I started googling
Dreams warning of cancer because I’m so scared this might actually have meaning and not just be a dream.

Can anyone advise? I’ve had a tough ass two weeks these past weeks and maybe it’s just stress. Has anyone dreams of getting a diagnosis and actually got diagnosed? I don’t even have cancer symptoms

boom1234

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,473 521 366
Alleybux
The subconscious mixes up all our thoughts. I have dreamed some scared things, but they never came out like the dream. If it makes you feel better get checked out.

Driip

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
12,436 474 120
Alleybux
Make your health a priority.
The dream may mean you or even your father.... maybe he is going to get or has gotten a health problem

LuckyHappyGo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,540 367 233
Alleybux
Dreams like that I would check on myself and my father even estranged. Just because. You never know. If your fine not talking if something is up then leave it alone. But always get yourself checked out