Haiti's Elite - The 1 Percent

Sisqo Stan

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
865 48 81
Alleybux
Congratulations, you're better than Haitians! Oh, but that still wouldn't buy Dominicans the opportunity to even serve dinner at a G8 Summit. You're better than a Haitian? I guess that's like the deaf thanking God for not being blind. Perspective certainly is a virtue: things certainly could be worse. I wonder if the 85th country (or all of the countries above 85, really) on your list finds consolation in not being Dominican. The DR might not be third world but it ain't First World. And that's all 1st World people generally care about. "You're Dominican and not Haitian? That's nice. Do you play baseball or have any tips on removing grease stains from plastic ware?"

Some of them are quite delusional. Instead of putting other Blacks down, I have yet to see any of those fonts post any upstanding Dominicans who have made history or did anything good for their country.

Kilwa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62 6
Alleybux
The GDP of Lagos, a Nigerian city, is larger than that of the whole Dominican Republic

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=RnCbPXgTzow[/ame]

Kilwa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62 6
Alleybux
Aliko Dangote is going to invest in South America, I think he should invest in Haiti, many big African businessmen should do it, to take its grandeur back.

OhWellAnd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
919 11 4
Alleybux
Some of them are quite delusional. Instead of putting other Blacks down, I have yet to see any of those fonts post any upstanding Dominicans who have made history or did anything good for their country.

Thank you. But it speaks to their own inferiority complex. I mean if Haiti is a proverbial "loser," the "lowest of the low" then why are you comparing yourself to it? That's like the Miami Heat or Thunder comparing their respective stats to the Bucks or Jazz. That is setting quite a low bar for oneself, no? But it's appropriate for Dominicans to compare themselves to Haitians. They're either at the bottom of the second world food chain or at the top of the third world food chain. Mediocrity is just as bad. And historically and culturally speaking it would've been great if the troll font had provided evidence of what Dominicans have given to the world besides a lot of fraudulent baseball players.

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,941 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
I am bothered by seeing the pictures of non whites and also of the various Black maids slaving over them. What kind of foolishness :no:

I'm bougie as hell, but even I wouldn't be ballin outta control in a country where damn everybody is broke. That ain't right.

Rubio

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8 1 1
Alleybux
Congratulations, you're better than Haitians! Oh, but that still wouldn't buy Dominicans the opportunity to even serve dinner at a G8 Summit. You're better than a Haitian? I guess that's like the deaf thanking God for not being blind. Perspective certainly is a virtue: things certainly could be worse. I wonder if the 85th country (or all of the countries above 85, really) on your list finds consolation in not being Dominican.
You people really have an annoying habit of interjecting into arguments, and sticking your big noses where it doesn't belong. You obviously don't have any idea what's being argued here so why even bother to respond. I'm not really here to brag about DR, but rather to let certain people know what's their place. DR is actually like a upper middle-tier country at best by Latin American standards, so that's nothing to brag about. Though that puts us easily above almost every predominantly black country that isn't a common-wealth based on GDP-per capita and overall standard of living. But again, that's not saying much since most black countries are crap.

The DR might not be third world but it ain't First World. And that's all 1st World people generally care about.
What's wrong with being a second or a third-world country? Haitians could only wish their country was part of the "third-world", that would be a compliment for them, since Haiti is even a tier below that category. Haiti is actually a fourth-world failed state, like most parts of sub-saharan Africa.

These are the least developed countries in the world. Notice something on the left?
800px-Least_Developed_Countries_map2_01.jpg

"You're Dominican and not Haitian? That's nice. Do you play baseball or have any tips on removing grease stains from plastic ware?"
And that's coming from an African-American? Why are you negros so damn uppity in the US. Your people are in the same socioeconomic bracket as the poorest of third-world immigrants. In the NY metro area these poor Dominican immigrants who can barely speak English own most of your markets, restaurants, auto shops/dealerships, black taxi companies. Dominicans even dominate your salon industries, because your people are incompetent even when it comes to something as simple as "getting your hair did".

Rubio

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8 1 1
Alleybux
The GDP of Lagos, a Nigerian city, is larger than that of the whole Dominican Republic http://youtube.com/watch?v=RnCbPXgTzow

lol Even their 3D projections look cheap and outdated. This is what Lagos looks like in the present day. This is the reality of one of the richest cities in Africa.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHKLIpz9F5c"]BBC's Welcome to Lagos. Ep 1.1 [/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2S7aqZgn2E"]TRAIN JOURNEY THROUGH LAGOS,NIGERIA [/ame]

Rubio

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8 1 1
Alleybux
Looks like GloriousMane06 is just taking the role of cheer-leader on the sidelines. And doesn't even dare to post a comment here now. I see you.

Reaction score
Reactions
83 3 4
Alleybux
LOL @ The trolls in this thread. At the end of the day, OhWellAnd stated it best.

Thanks to several posters who actually posted substance on Haiti's history of economics. It was really interesting!

Kilwa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62 6
Alleybux
lol Even their 3D projections look cheap and outdated. This is what Lagos looks like in the present day. This is the reality of one of the richest cities in Africa.

Lagos is 70km long, you can go to the slums, you can go to the richest parts

Untitled-16.jpg

EM%20Regatta%202010_DSC_9008.jpg

2828220459_931735baec_b.jpg

2679199563_66c17d775d_b.jpg

3216097936_43d9dcaebd_b.jpg

Lagos-Photo_Kunle-Adeyemi18.jpg

Nigeria is just the richer country of Africa (surpassed South Africa in 2013) and its GDP will become 1 trillion in 15 years (World Bank).

After BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa), the MINT ocuntries (Mexico, Indonesia, NIGERIA, Turkey)

And yes, Lagos is way richer than the WHOLE Dominican Republic, you can research how much you want, every stat show that, and the next year will grow of 7% as it always did in the past 5 years.

Kilwa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62 6
Alleybux
@Rubio If you are a businessman, you go to Lagos, if you want to invest, you go to Lagos, if you want a future, you go to Lagos

If you you are a pederasta, you go to the Dominican Republic, if you want a banana, you go to the Dominican Republic, if yuo want to exploit the land and the people, you go to the Dominican Republic, if you want to buy a girl and sell her on Black Markets, for organs or xes, you go to the Dominican Republic

I'm really envy of your land, poorer than a common third world city

Kilwa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62 6
Alleybux
African millionaires and billionaires will invest in Haiti and will kick out the charities, the place will become a tourism hub.

Museums dedicated to how Haitians fought to liberate Dominicans and respected the Taino legacy of freedom, and how Dominicans, with their little slave minds, never understood what was the best for themself.

Dominican maids every, in the streets, in the houses, everywhere

#COMINGSOON #FOREAL

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,099 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
Looks like GloriousMane06 is just taking the role of cheer-leader on the sidelines. And doesn't even dare to post a comment here now. I see you.

LOL! Doesn't dare to comment??? Didn't I already tell you that I did not enjoy wasting my time with intellectually inferior maggots such as yourself already? I'm just watching you hang yourself and show everyone what a pathetic self aggrandizing racist piece of garbage you are. You are so keen to tell people their so-called place. Yours is with your head sticking in your smelly ass. God knows why the mods are letting racist filth such as you on a site geared towards black people or why you are even here in the first place. You should be banned.

OhWellAnd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
919 11 4
Alleybux
You people really have an annoying habit of interjecting into arguments, and sticking your big noses where it doesn't belong. You obviously don't have any idea what's being argued here so why even bother to respond. I'm not really here to brag about DR, but rather to let certain people know what's their place. DR is actually like a upper middle-tier country at best by Latin American standards, so that's nothing to brag about. Though that puts us easily above almost every predominantly black country that isn't a common-wealth based on GDP-per capita and overall standard of living. But again, that's not saying much since most black countries are crap.

What's wrong with being a second or a third-world country? Haitians could only wish their country was part of the "third-world", that would be a compliment for them, since Haiti is even a tier below that category. Haiti is actually a fourth-world failed state, like most parts of sub-saharan Africa.

These are the least developed countries in the world. Notice something on the left?
800px-Least_Developed_Countries_map2_01.jpg

And that's coming from an African-American? Why are you negros so damn uppity in the US. Your people are in the same socioeconomic bracket as the poorest of third-world immigrants. In the NY metro area these poor Dominican immigrants who can barely speak English own most of your markets, restaurants, auto shops/dealerships, black taxi companies. Dominicans even dominate your salon industries, because your people are incompetent even when it comes to something as simple as "getting your hair did".

You're right, nothing you've outlined is anything to "brag about." Honesty is the first step. Again, First World people don't give a fock. What tips do you have on removing grease stains from plastic ware?

Kilwa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62 6
Alleybux
@Rubio you can try to find a job as a maid in Lekki, and make money cleaning the homes of Nigerians.

Fall in love with the son of the family (I don't mind if you're a man, you're enough gay for this)

BvNt8eb.jpg

Then wait 20 years and return in your island where the economy will be better, in Haiti

OhWellAnd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
919 11 4
Alleybux
[MENTION=155639]Rubio[/MENTION] you can try to find a job as maid in Lekki, and make money cleaning the homes of Nigerians.

Then wait 20 years and return in your island where there will be jobs, I mean, in Haiti

But it's so adorable. Could you imagine [MENTION=155639]Rubio[/MENTION]'s slideshow presentation to a G8 Summit as to why Dominicans are the best: "We're better than all the least developed countries (which also happen to be mostly black)." That's like someone walking around bragging about being better than the homeless. Aren't you setting a low bar for yourself?

120605033637-cronkite-all-laughing-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Sisqo Stan

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
865 48 81
Alleybux
He still hasnt posted anything good about the DR? I wonder why

Rubio

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8 1 1
Alleybux
Lagos is 70km long, you can go to the slums, you can go to the richest parts
Are those the best images you can find? All I see are a bunch of outdated crappy looking high-rises. It looks nothing like the video of fake 3D projections you posted here. Of course, since 70-80% of Lagos is basically a slum, those are the best pictures you can show here of that overflowing toilet bowl you call a city. This is the real face of Lagos.

120403033543-lagos-traffic-jam-2-horizontal-gallery.jpg

1348210_graceland_jpge573aa27563bfd4d1da8acc2c4f9e2f6.jpg

cownigeria.jpg

lagos-makoko-8-large.jpg

lagos-nigeria.jpg

p584465312-4.jpg

Nigeria is just the richer country of Africa (surpassed South Africa in 2013) and its GDP will become 1 trillion in 15 years (World Bank). After BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa), the MINT ocuntries (Mexico, Indonesia, NIGERIA, Turkey)
Nigeria is an overpopulated garbage dump. The fact that your GDP is only about a half-trillion is absolutely embarassing for a country of that size. Mexico, for instance, has a smaller population than Nigeria, yet it's total GDP is over 2 trillion. And Mexico is not even the richest country in Latin America. Just because you're rising above the worthless latrine that is sub-saharan Africa doesn't mean your country is doing great. The average Nigerian still has a sub-human standard of life.

And yes, Lagos is way richer than the WHOLE Dominican Republic, you can research how much you want, every stat show that, and the next year will grow of 7% as it always did in the past 5 years.
Every stat shows that Nigeria is a starving, poverty-stricken, AIDS infested, undeveloped wasteland like the majority of countries in sub-saharan Africa. Again, your GDP is crap when you consider the size and population of your country. Why are you bragging about having a larger economy than a small piece of island with a population of less than 10 million? Look at your per capita income compared to DR, it's pathetic.

2laecg3.jpg

Rubio

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8 1 1
Alleybux
@Rubio If you are a businessman, you go to Lagos, if you want to invest, you go to Lagos, if you want a future, you go to Lagos
I wouldn't travel to that nasty, polluted, disease ridden craphole of a country even with a hazmat suit on. If you wanna to catch some HIV/AIDS from an ugly Nigerian prostitute you go to Lagos. I'm beginning to notice a trend here now.

These are the HIV/AIDS rates around the world.

AIDS_and_HIV_prevalence_2009.svg

If you you are a pederasta, you go to the Dominican Republic, if you want a banana, you go to the Dominican Republic, if yuo want to exploit the land and the people, you go to the Dominican Republic, if you want to buy a girl and sell her on Black Markets, for organs or xes, you go to the Dominican Republic
If you want a xes slave you should just go to Nigeria. Nigeria has one of the highest rates of modern day slavery, prostitution, and corruption in the entire world. The facts are on my side like always. But honestly though, who in their right mind would wanna have xes with a Nigerian? It makes me want to throw up even thinking about it. And I don't know why these disgusting troglodytes go around bleaching their skin, that's 80% of them. It's not like that will change their ugly ape-like facial features.

Skin%20bleaching9.jpg

Rubio

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8 1 1
Alleybux
African millionaires and billionaires will invest in Haiti and will kick out the charities, the place will become a tourism hub.
Are you a Nigerian or are you just another closeted Haitian? Out yourself now, I don't care to play guessing games here. You're starting to sound like the typical mud-cake eater now.

Museums dedicated to how Haitians fought to liberate Dominicans and respected the Taino legacy of freedom, and how Dominicans, with their little slave minds, never understood what was the best for themself.
We kicked the Spanish out a year before the Haitians came here, and we had very few negro slaves at the time of the occupation. You're ignorant about your own history like the majority of Haitians. Haiti's entire legacy is based on nothing but exaggerations, inaccuracies, and complete myths. You never really beat the French, and you got your asses kicked by a bunch of cattle ranchers. You have nothing to be proud of.

Rubio

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8 1 1
Alleybux
@Rubio you can try to find a job as a maid in Lekki, and make money cleaning the homes of Nigerians.

Fall in love with the son of the family (I don't mind if you're a man, you're enough gay for this)
Now you're just projecting your gay fantasies on me. No wonder most black countries are rotting to the core with AIDS/HIV, there are too many down-low negros like you. And your people are basically responsible for introducing that monkey disease to the New World. That's why it used to be called the "four H disease", it was most commonly found among Hemophiliacs, Heroin users, Homosexuals, and Haitians.

This is an example of Haitian culture.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QlLtqMuTII"]Massissi En Haiti [/ame]

Jesus H Christ

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,422 28 142
Alleybux

:dead:

Guess there isn't much to comment on. The negros of the DR are by far some of the most pitiful of the diaspora.

GODDAMN ya'll got these trolls together in here. Thank you @GloriousMane06 for your psots !

Rubio

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8 1 1
Alleybux
LOL! Doesn't dare to comment??? Didn't I already tell you that I did not enjoy wasting my time with intellectually inferior maggots such as yourself already? I'm just watching you hang yourself and show everyone what a pathetic self aggrandizing racist piece of garbage you are. You are so keen to tell people their so-called place. Yours is with your head sticking in your smelly ass. God knows why the mods are letting racist filth such as you on a site geared towards black people or why you are even here in the first place. You should be banned.
It's funny how every Haitian who learns how to read/write acts like they're a scholar or some sheeit. I really haven't seen your intellectual superiority on display here. All I've seen you do in this forum is complain like some chick with sand in her vagina. I noticed you doing the same thing in other threads here. Almost all of your comments are tinged with this annoying estrogen-fueled whininess. You're always complaining about racism. You must be the worst poster in this entire forum, and that's saying alot considering the type of people this website is catered to.

Rubio

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8 1 1
Alleybux
Getting back on topic, here's another example of Haitian culture and tradition.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjjaygL5qIQ"]Trailer: The Restaveks: Haiti's Child Slaves [/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlnfR7lAkoY"]Child Slavery - Restaveks in Haiti[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-dp6J_yAb0"]Haiti's 'Restaveks' - another word for child slavery?[/ame]

SaLiLi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,892 7,386 9,336
Alleybux

If you knew anything about AA you'd know we live better than most of the population in your homeland. You'd also know that we're not the poorest in the country, but if that's what you want to believe go ahead. If you've actually live in NY like I have you'd know that the DRS are living no better than most AA, foreign blacks and all other Hispanics in the city, all the smart blacks left at least a decade ago. I live in Maryland and they just started opening up a decent amount of salons a few years ago and most AA women visit salons less now than in previous years. As far as other businesses most taxi drivers ARE immigrants and they aren't dominated by Dominicans, neither are the markets which the Arabs have on lock.

Not sure why black people have you pressed, but you have yet to post any Dominican accomplishments. Your seem a little obsessed and have yet to focus on your own history.

Reaction score
Reactions
75,668 1,640 2,662
Alleybux
this thread is a mess and a shame.

so much for a rational, informative discussion about haiti's elite.

i'm giving up on ever having a discussion here about haiti's new young elite (lamothe, villedrouin, etc.) and how they're using the government to further sell haiti out, under the guise of developing industry.

Sisqo Stan

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
865 48 81
Alleybux
If you knew anything about AA you'd know we live better than most of the population in your homeland. You'd also know that we're not the poorest in the country, but if that's what you want to believe go ahead. If you've actually live in NY like I have you'd know that the DRS are living no better than most AA, foreign blacks and all other Hispanics in the city, all the smart blacks left at least a decade ago. I live in Maryland and they just started opening up a decent amount of salons a few years ago and most AA women visit salons less now than in previous years. As far as other businesses most taxi drivers ARE immigrants and they aren't dominated by Dominicans, neither are the markets which the Arabs have on lock.

Not sure why black people have you pressed, but you have yet to post any Dominican accomplishments. Your seem a little obsessed and have yet to focus on your own history.

Im still waiting to see these DR accomplishments.

Kilwa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62 6
Alleybux
[MENTION=155639]Rubio[/MENTION] You can post photos of Makoko how much you want, I know that your 8-bit brain doesn't have the capacities to store more than 1 word associated to another (Lagos>Makoko/Lekki), I'll let you take a breath so you'll be able to cool your slave hardware.

When Haitians will understand that there are perros who don't know what freedom is, who don't want to be freed, when they'll understand they'll start using you as cattle for your slave labour, who cares, some folks are simply born to be slaves. Everything built in your land is Spanish, when they left slaves like you simply seated seeking the help of a new master, somebody to give them rules. 300 years later and the day is coming, Haitians are going to say you what to do with your tatooed esclavo latino hands.

Now a Nigerian man is attending DAVOS (World Economic forum), he can buy the slave house you call home and then throw it in the bin, how much is it worth? A pitiful 50 millions? His bought his yatch with the same money...
One of his statements was added among the 10 best statements of DAVOS, a Dominican transgender was added among the best 152 excorts attending DAVOS, are you proud?

If this can help you feel better, you must to know there was the richest Dominican too, it's 6 months that his master don't pay his wages, he's still waiting. It's unfair after all the hours he spent cleaning the bathrooms of that motel. He disperately needs that money, the equivalent of 317 bucks, he has some strategic investments to do (paying the fees of the night school where his "boyfriend" is studing to become an hydraulic, how bad when he'll return in Dominica and he'll discover it's 2 years that his boyfriend left that school and is spending all the moneys in drugs and alcoholics

There are 1 or 2000 things Dominicans can learn from we, Africans. One is "how to work", because you don't even have a tarred road in you country, after 300 years.

Another day in Tanzania

pekeb9F.png

nycpapi

Manhattan
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
348 18 370
Alleybux
While cattle ranching took some expansion after a while, slavery was VERY MUCH a part of the Dominican landscape and not in the minuscule percentages that you are presenting!

I speak with FACTS and liable sources, you speak with inventions and ignorant assumptions. If I'm not right, prove me wrong. Would you?

Like it or not DR was never a slave based colony. DR was one of the poorest colonies in the new world and it never needed a massive import of slaves like Cuba or Haiti. I know it hurts you to know that but it's the truth.

The population in the DR has always been mixed unlike the one in Haiti. Slaves in Haiti had the shortest expectancy of life in the new world. That's the reason why the African stock in Haiti was renewing itself over and over. When Haiti got its independence more than half of the population was African-born. When slavery was eradicated in the DR slaves made less than 15% of the population. Most slaves in the DR didn't work in the same conditions as the ones in Haiti. The majority of slaves in the DR were actually domestics, they worked as servants in houses.

I know it bother you to know that our slaves had better treatment than the ones in Haiti but facts are facts my brother. The whole world knows French were the cruelest of all slave-holders. Don't try to cover that because even AAs knows it. Haiti was the most inhumane of all colonies in the new world. You're making a fool of yourself when you're trying to compare your country's slave history with ours lol. Even by looking the demographics of both countries you can tell how different things were in both sides of the island. Yes, again, I know you don't like that but it's the truth.

The most dominant ethnicity in DR society is AFRICAN, not Taino (they were nearly exterminated early on the entire island of Hispaniola). But you people insist on claiming Taino to explain your skin tones.

Wrong baby. The most dominant ethinicity in DR society is the Spanish, and not only by genetic but also by culture. We obviously have a lot of African elements in our culture and in our genetic pool but not to the point of been pred. African. The DR is mostly mulatto and quadroon with a significant amount of triracials and pred. black people and a white and SSA minority. Your average Dominican would only pass among the Haitian elites which is mostly composed by mixed people.

According to genetic/DNA studies the Dominican population is made up of mulattoes with a caucasian dominance in their genetic pool. The second most common component in our genes is the African and the third is the Taino. We are a tri-ethnic country unlike Haiti that is a transplant of the Congo in the Americans.

See

wfep.png

Here the full complex genetic study about Dominicans.

It clearly says 38% European and 16% Middle Eastern which equals Caucasian and only 38% African. That's not mentioning 7% Native American.

The average to the study the average Dominican is 54% Caucasian, 38% African and 7% Native American.

Here's the link again. How's the fool now?
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-s...2012-03-12.pdf

Here's another one
http://genomebiology.com/2009/10/12/r141

See how ignorat you are? Dumb ass ignorant.

When Haiti invaded the Dominican republic in 1822, it was to prevent the entire island from going back to colonial rule and slavery.

But the fact is that slaves never made the majority in colonial Santo Domingo. Back then less than 15% of DR was slaved. You're talking like the DR was Jamaica, Barbados or Haiti or like we were a Spanish version of the African Americans or something. In colonial DR mulatto children were born free. That's how the DR became mixed along with the Canarian settles.

Here an statistic from 1750 where is shows that colonial DR was less than 20% slaved back then. By the time slavery end in the DR it was obviously less than that because the slave stock in the DR never renewed itself. It was always decreasing unlike Cuba that imported Africans later on. The African stock in the DR is very all.

Blancos=whites
Esclavos= Slaves
Free colored people= mostly mulattoes and mestizos

9so3.jpg

DR lost two thirds of the population before the Basilea Treaty and the constant Haitians invasions. We said the our elites left the country but forgot to mention than the DR lost most of its population because your people (the Haitians) were killing the whites and mulattoes. The Haitian revolution was based and genocides and then you had the nerves to talk about Trujillo and the parsley massacre when your most prominent national heroe killed thousands and thousands of innocent children and women. Dominicans have never invaded Haiti nor tried to steal part of our territory like you did by 1930 with our Wester Region.

You people actually aggrandized whatever injustices were committed during the time while stuffing down what the Spaniards did to you. I'm assuming you currently live in the States and I find it sad that even when Dominicans move abroad, they don't make an effort to actually learn beyond the revisionist history they have been taught in school.

What Spaniards are you talking about, monito? Like I said, half of the population in DR back then were made up of criollos/descendants of Spaniards. Only a small segment of the colony was made of slaves. The rest of the population was mulatto and pred. European. DR became mixed by the mixture of Africans and Europeans like I already mentioned. In other words, the Dominicans back then were part Spanish. Our whites were mostly poor that's why we don't have any resentment to them like y'all. DR had a very different story compared to the majority of West Indians and that's more than a fact. You Haitians as usual believing you are an essential part of our history when the average Dominican don't really want to be associated with us. It's like you want us to recognize us as our motherland or something (ewww).

Your schools are not telling you the truth, your museums underscore the African element to elevate the white and the exterminated Taino. The funny part is that Ayiti (Haiti) is actually the word that the Taino used to describe their land. If anything, we have more respect for the Taino than you do.

See how ignorant you are? And then you have the nerves to try to debate with us.

The average Dominican is about 11% Native American by genes and Dominicans with Native American features are the common. You go to certain parts of DR and you see a lot of Dominicans that look close to mestizo. DR has also a lot of Native Americans elements in its culture. Dominican Spanish is full of Taino words. In other words, the Tainos were never exterminated. The unmixed ones sure were, but the mestizo/mixed with European and Africans did survived. But again, that was in our side of our island. When the French create what today is Haiti that side wasn't populated since all the people move to the Eastern side (today's DR). That why we retained our Taino heritage.

Besides, the Taino word for our land is Quisqueya, the ones for yours is Haiti. The original name for the entire island was La Espanola and the second most used name was Santo Domingo. That's why the French named their side of the island Saint-Domingue which is a traslation of the Spanish word Santo Domingo. I know you Haitians are obssesed with our side of the island and many still believe it's yours, but not sweetie, before your French create a slave based economy that Western side of Hispaniola was Santo Domingo. In other words, it made more sense to say that the entire island was Dominican.

AAs had the least brutal slavery regime of the New World and that's saying a lot, considering what they've endured.

Yes, so less brutal that they became foreigners in their own country and they are something apart from the rest of the population. In Latin America everyone eats the same food and speak the same way no matter what color you are. We don't separate ourselves by color like in America.

Being educated goes beyond sitting on a chair in school and taking in everything without a critical mind. You're just an idiot who probably hasn't accomplished all that much in your life, on a personal and professional level.

Look who's talking. The ignorant fool who is basing his arguments by googling articles. Prove me wrong baby.

You're insane and you need to be on meds immediately, possibly in restraints, little Hitler of the Caribbean.

Little Hitler for saying the truth? If you took my facts as an insult that's your problem. Don't blame me for your inferiority complexes. If truth hurts you so much avoid this forums and that's it. That's how it is.

nycpapi

Manhattan
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
348 18 370
Alleybux
Some people here need to school themselves. It seems they don't have any idea of how ridiculous they look.

I'm going to be honest and say that I don't really have time for silly arguments. That's why I really didn't read the whole discussion, but please LOL. It only takes a single google search to know what it is.

I put "poorest countries of the world" in the searching bar and these were the first two results:

Poorest coumtries of the world according to many sources:

According to Global Finace Nigeria 2,883; Dominican Republic 9,846

http://www.gfmag.com/component/cont...est-countries-in-the-world.html#axzz2rWqDsoEb

Top 100 poorest countries of the world

Nigeria #39; Dominican Republic #87

NIGERIA IS THE 39TH Poorest country of the world and the DR is just THE 87TH lol. There are about 140 countries in the world.

1. Burundi
2. Congo democratic republic
3. Liberia
4. Somalia
5. Ethiopia
6. Malawi
7. Guinea-bissau
8. Eritrea
9. Sierra leone
10. Afghanistan
11. Rwanda
12. Niger
13. Nepal
14. Uganda
15. Madagascar
16. Gambia
17. Mozambique
18. Tajikistan
19. Zimbabwe
20. Central african republic
21. Tanzania
22. Togo
23. Guinea
24. Mali
25. Cambodia
26. Sao tome and principe
27. Burkina faso
28. Chad
29. Laos
30. Kyrghyzstan
31. Ghana
32. Haiti
33. Zambia
34. Solomon islands
35. Uzbekistan
36. Benin
37. Kenya
38. Mauritania
39. Nigeria
40. Iraq
41. Yemen
42. Vietnam
43. Comoros
44. Papua new guniea
45. Pakistan
46. Mongolia
47. Senegal
48. India
49. East timor
50. Moldova
51. Ivory coast
52. Bhutan
53. Nicaragua
54. Congo republic
55. Lesotho
56. Cuba
57. Cameroon
58. Bolivia
59. Guyana
60. Djibouti
61. Equatorial guniea
62. Angola
63. Sri lanka
64. Honduras
65. Azerbijan
66. Turkmenistan
67. Myanmar
68. Swaziland
69. Bangladesh
70. Indonesia
71. Phillipines
72. Georgia
73. Syria
74. Kiribati
75. Armenia
76. Ukraine
77. Vanuatu
78. Morocco
79. China
80. Egypt
81. Paraguay
82. Western samoa
83. Tonga
84. Micronesia
85. Mariana islands
86. Colombia
87. Dominican republic
88. Maldives
89. Guatemala
90. Jordan
91. El salvador
92. Bosnia
93. Tuvalu
94. Suriname
95. Albania
96. Peru
97. Ecuador
98. Algeria
99. Belarus
100. Iran

LOL... I think it's silly to compare the DR with Nigeria.

nycpapi

Manhattan
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
348 18 370
Alleybux
Poverty line map in the world

povertyline2.png

According to the world bank page:
http://data.worldbank.org/country/dominican-republic

Dominican Republic
Latin America & Caribbean (developing only)
Income level
Upper middle income
Population (Total)

Here's a comparison according to the World Bank:

Nigeria
http://search.worldbank.org/all?qterm=nigeria#

Dominican Republic

http://search.worldbank.org/all?qterm=dominican+republic&title=&filetype=#

DR is obviously better off in everything. Some people here is just going nuts lol.

nycpapi

Manhattan
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
348 18 370
Alleybux
By the way, I did a mistake in one of my previous posts. By mid 1700's the population of the Dominican Republic was made up of 12% slaves 44% whites and 44% mulattoes and mestizos. In other words, by the end of 1700s when slavery ended in Santo Domingo slaves made less than 10%. Probably like 6%-8% or something. That's according to many documents.

Kilwa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62 6
Alleybux
Have you found where the Dominican transgender ranked in the world economic forum?

Lagos city ALONE is richer than the entire country fact

Anunga_nunga

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
14 1
Alleybux
Some people here need to school themselves. It seems they don't have any idea of how ridiculous they look.

I'm going to be honest and say that I don't really have time for silly arguments. That's why I really didn't read the whole discussion, but please LOL. It only takes a single google search to know what it is.

I put "poorest countries of the world" in the searching bar and these were the first two results:

Poorest coumtries of the world according to many sources:

According to Global Finace Nigeria 2,883; Dominican Republic 9,846

http://www.gfmag.com/component/cont...est-countries-in-the-world.html#axzz2rWqDsoEb

Top 100 poorest countries of the world

Nigeria #39; Dominican Republic #87

NIGERIA IS THE 39TH Poorest country of the world and the DR is just THE 87TH lol. There are about 140 countries in the world.

1. Burundi
2. Congo democratic republic
3. Liberia
4. Somalia
5. Ethiopia
6. Malawi
7. Guinea-bissau
8. Eritrea
9. Sierra leone
10. Afghanistan
11. Rwanda
12. Niger
13. Nepal
14. Uganda
15. Madagascar
16. Gambia
17. Mozambique
18. Tajikistan
19. Zimbabwe
20. Central african republic
21. Tanzania
22. Togo
23. Guinea
24. Mali
25. Cambodia
26. Sao tome and principe
27. Burkina faso
28. Chad
29. Laos
30. Kyrghyzstan
31. Ghana
32. Haiti
33. Zambia
34. Solomon islands
35. Uzbekistan
36. Benin
37. Kenya
38. Mauritania
39. Nigeria
40. Iraq
41. Yemen
42. Vietnam
43. Comoros
44. Papua new guniea
45. Pakistan
46. Mongolia
47. Senegal
48. India
49. East timor
50. Moldova
51. Ivory coast
52. Bhutan
53. Nicaragua
54. Congo republic
55. Lesotho
56. Cuba
57. Cameroon
58. Bolivia
59. Guyana
60. Djibouti
61. Equatorial guniea
62. Angola
63. Sri lanka
64. Honduras
65. Azerbijan
66. Turkmenistan
67. Myanmar
68. Swaziland
69. Bangladesh
70. Indonesia
71. Phillipines
72. Georgia
73. Syria
74. Kiribati
75. Armenia
76. Ukraine
77. Vanuatu
78. Morocco
79. China
80. Egypt
81. Paraguay
82. Western samoa
83. Tonga
84. Micronesia
85. Mariana islands
86. Colombia
87. Dominican republic
88. Maldives
89. Guatemala
90. Jordan
91. El salvador
92. Bosnia
93. Tuvalu
94. Suriname
95. Albania
96. Peru
97. Ecuador
98. Algeria
99. Belarus
100. Iran

LOL... I think it's silly to compare the DR with Nigeria.

I could have swear that el salvador and guatemala was poorer than DR.. Just saying..

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Kilwa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62 6
Alleybux
HDI, Human Development Index

Lagos: 0.720
Dominican Republic as a whole (with a GDP lower than Lagos): 0.702

Damn

Nandoux

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
7,519 122 28
Alleybux
I've been on sooo many forums where if there is some shyt started regarding Haitians vs dominicans....it's ALWAYS the Dominicans that start it.

It's obsessive and weird...i don't get it. If Haiti is so crappy to you why wouldn't you just move on to other topics? It's like Dominicans want to convince the rest of the world how crappy Haiti is so they always start these ******** threads.... Why are y'all so obsessed?

nycpapi

Manhattan
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
348 18 370
Alleybux
It's the forums seem silly to you, what are you doing over here wasting your time? You say that we are irrelevent to you yet every single black or African American forum have at least 15 threads about Dominicans. Go to youtube, Dominican forums, etc. There is always a AA ignorant making stupid comments about us or someone comparing us with other people or saying things like "they are not like dominicans" lol. How important we are in their lives. You guys are obsessed with us. It's because we are good looking? lol...Funny things is that the majority of those people have never ever met a DR in their lives. That's why you see them claiming certain stuff lol
I've been on sooo many forums where if there is some shyt started regarding Haitians vs dominicans....it's ALWAYS the Dominicans that start it.

It's obsessive and weird...i don't get it. If Haiti is so crappy to you why wouldn't you just move on to other topics? It's like Dominicans want to convince the rest of the world how crappy Haiti is so they always start these ******** threads.... Why are y'all so obsessed?

It was only one Dominican who started this thing on here and then some of your people starting mentioning us and that's why I decided to make a clarification. But you know how people here is. You make a clarification and for doing that they acuse you of being this and that lol.