Quantcast

Halle Bailey and DDG Getting Cosy At Usher Concert

srob95

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
10 1 3
Alleybux
It literally is a false rumor the text show him calling rubi out for trying to pin that label on him and she herself tweeted about lying
even if that’s false or whatever he still gives me abuser vibes and asshole vibes.

Benetkapour

So wassup?
Reaction score
Reactions
176,016 7,082 7,593
Alleybux
Why does this even interest the average person? Why do people care when celebrities date? It’s so fascinating to me now. Now I see why there’s money in creating PR relationships. It’s so silly now that I’m older.

April Diamond

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
303,032 8,823 4,329
Alleybux
I like Halle & Chloe, but many of you are delusional about both the men they are seeing.I think a lot of you believe they are “bigger” because of the Beyonce association and their high-profile performances, but they are not. This guy & Gunna are way more well-known & recognizable than H&C put together right now. Both girls could certainly do better personally because both dudes already have documented degenerate behavior, but from a publicity standpoint they are above C&H at the moment. Obviously The Little Mermaid will catapult Halle’s name to more recognition.

No Comment

Support Black Artist!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
44,671 1,048 620
Alleybux
I like Halle & Chloe, but many of you are delusional about both the men they are seeing.I think a lot of you believe they are “bigger” because of the Beyonce association and their high-profile performances, but they are not. This guy & Gunna are way more well-known & recognizable than H&C put together right now. Both girls could certainly do better personally because both dudes already have documented degenerate behavior, but from a publicity standpoint they are above C&H at the moment. Obviously The Little Mermaid will catapult Halle’s name to more recognition.
I’ll give you Gunna. But saying some random YouTuber is bigger than a 3x Grammy nominated act is a reach and you know it. Halle gains nothing from dating DDG. At all.

YoungB

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,159 130 14
Alleybux
I’ll give you Gunna. But saying some random YouTuber is bigger than a 3x Grammy nominated act is a reach and you know it. Halle gains nothing from dating DDG. At all.
Well he has twice as many ig followers, twice as many Spotify monthly listeners, twice as many plaques, and his music has far more views on YouTube so idk if he’s bigger Halle may have the connections but DDG has the stronger fanbase and gets more support

No Comment

Support Black Artist!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
44,671 1,048 620
Alleybux
Well he has twice as many ig followers, twice as many Spotify monthly listeners, twice as many plaques, and his music has far more views on YouTube so idk if he’s bigger Halle may have the connections but DDG has the stronger fanbase and gets more support
I just knew you were gonna use the followers as a reasoning. Followers don’t mean anything. There are tons of White Women who are influencers with followers in the range of 10 - 20 million. Doesn’t make them more famous than CxH. Besides Chloe alone is on track to gain more followers than him. She hasn’t had her account for a year, but will reach that 5 million soon enough.

Same thing with the YouTube views. The dude is internet famous. CxH are not. They are way more established than he is.

No Comment

Support Black Artist!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
44,671 1,048 620
Alleybux
Do It was bigger than any of his songs and Have Mercy is also bigger than any of his songs.

I don’t know if you know this but CxH aren’t active right now and when artist aren’t active their monthly listeners tend to go down. At the height of Do It’s success they had around 6 million monthly Spotify listeners.

YoungB

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,159 130 14
Alleybux
I just knew you were gonna use the followers as a reasoning. Followers don’t mean anything. There are tons of White Women who are influencers with followers in the range of 10 - 20 million. Doesn’t make them more famous than CxH. Besides Chloe alone is on track to gain more followers than him. She hasn’t had her account for a year, but will reach that 5 million soon enough.

Same thing with the YouTube views. The dude is internet famous. CxH are not. They are way more established than he is.
You saying internet famous like that’s a knock on him you can’t get famous in todays landscape without the internet that’s how you build a fanbase kids aren’t watching tv or listening to the radio they’re on IG, Twitter, and YouTube where DDG is prominent at

YoungB

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,159 130 14
Alleybux
Do It was bigger than any of his songs and Have Mercy is also bigger than any of his songs.

I don’t know if you know this but CxH aren’t active right now and when artist aren’t active their monthly listeners tend to go down. At the height of Do It’s success they had around 6 million monthly Spotify listeners.
Moonwalking in calabassas is platinum with more Spotify plays and YouTube views than Do It has and it came out months later with half the radio play they had he’s also not active either when he was he reached around 9 million damn there 10 million his fanbase is way stronger than you think

No Comment

Support Black Artist!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
44,671 1,048 620
Alleybux
Moonwalking in calabassas is platinum with more Spotify plays and YouTube views than Do It has and it came out months later with half the radio play they had he’s also not active either when he was he reached around 9 million damn there 10 million his fanbase is way stronger than you think
This debate will be pointless until CxH release again. That will tell the real story.

April Diamond

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
303,032 8,823 4,329
Alleybux
No sense in debating with these delusional fans. CxH have yet to have a top selling album. Those girls aren’t that famous yet despite the high-profile gigs. They are equating personal behavior of the men = their popularity compared to CxH when that’s two totally different things.

No Comment

Support Black Artist!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
44,671 1,048 620
Alleybux
No sense in debating with these delusional fans. CxH have yet to have a top selling album. Those girls aren’t that famous yet despite the high-profile gigs. They are equating personal behavior of the men = their popularity compared to CxH when that’s two totally different things.
Y’all are the delusional ones. CxH Ungodly Hour debuted top 20 because CxH fans bought their album. DDG’s recent album debuted at 61 despite the project including his ‘big’ hit. Fan base can’t be that strong.

BellaRegina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,627 801 464
Alleybux
lol @ Chloe stans running into this thread to project onto Halle the same way they claim everybody projects onto fish face:disdain

my thing is just admit you don't like Halle. Chloe Stans are so passive aggressive and shady. instead of coming out and saying it with your chest, you prefer Chloe....they make subliminal/shady type of posts. it's also why they get in their feelings any time someone says they like Halle better (WITHOUT even mentioning Chloe sometimes and they STILL get mad).

they must take after their insecure fish face fav.

They are sisters who have a great relationship with one another.
Why are you acting like they are avowed enemies?

Get some help, immediately!

angryturtle

purrrrr
Reaction score
Reactions
82,189 2,551 3,877
Alleybux
They are sisters who have a great relationship with one another.
Why are you acting like they are avowed enemies?

Get some help, immediately!

another one Lol.

fish face fans will just not stop trying to lecture me.

all while being hypocritical about throwing shade at Halle lol the irony.

i said what i said and you fish face stans will deal. K?

2bfamous

Ratchet and Techy
Reaction score
Reactions
49,544 3,186 1,740
Alleybux
Not y’all in here acting like Pontiac isn’t ghetto and white tr#sh at the same time.