Reactions
132,896 3,301 607
Alleybux

- 3 story loft? Or apt ?
- share walk in closet
- second story lounge,third story bedroom leading to a roof deck
-gutted the house,before pics were basic hgtv disaster
- lots marble
- $16k oven(prices for this kinda stove range from 2-50k, kelis has one)
- customized black interior fridge
-more marble
-lots of hidden storage
- private roof top for BBQ, parties , gardening

Gonna guesstimate the 3 story apartment/loft in Manhattan is 3-10million with 1-2 million dollar gut job

Reactions
235,623 18,060 1,227
Alleybux
I couldn't with an electronic front door! That thing took to long to open. If I was running from a serial killer, I'd be dead before that door authenticated my fingerprints.

It's a nice house, but I'm not into that sort of design style, nor aesthetics. I like little charms, and not feeling like I'm in my doctors waiting room lounge, or company office. All that grey, excess marble, and generic furnishing.

That's like the style of ever furnished open house, generic.

Last edited:
♡ Shoulda never called me a fatass Kelly Price ♡
Reactions
34,583 844 148
Alleybux
It's nice or whatever

tenor.gif

*seethes in working class*

The Effortless Queen
Reactions
96,731 4,199 2,378
Alleybux
Damn! Got some tea on the girl?
I'm a brotha though, but I'll share a lil bit.

I don't wanna give myself away, but fuck it if I do. My uncle is an associate of her father and he invited me and my boy to a private party they were throwing a few years ago. He thought it would be a great opportunity for us to network and make some great business contacts.

We get there and we immediately notice that my uncle, my boy, and myself are the only brothas at this party in a room full of nothing but whites (white jews too). You could feel the tension and notice the stares once we started to navigate the room and talk to people. I had a chance to meet Hannah's father and her brother Benjamin who is surprisingly a cool and laid back dude. I've met Hannah before so she knew who I was so she gave me a sarcastic white girl "hey wassup" and gave my boy a nasty look and didn't even bother to shake his hand when he offered her a handshake.

My boy was checkin out Hannah the entire night and he wanted to shoot his shot. I told him not to expect anything and not to embarrass my uncle who brought us here. Later on in the night were outside with a few people talking and my boy noticed Hannah by herself texting. He approaches her and tries to start a conversation and she looks up at him, takes a look, and goes back to texting. I'm looking over there like " breh leave her alone". But he's still talking to her and she looks up again, gives him a nasty look and says "What are you doing? Don't you see that I obviously don't wanna talk to you? I'm not interested in your kind and I never have been. Leave me the fuck alone and stop talking to me." She said it so loud so everyone in the near vicinity could hear her. My boy had a real defeated look on his face and he simply told her good night and walked away while she was texting. We went inside and it was just awkward as hell after that. My uncle invited me to a few more events of theirs but I never went back to anymore of them. We got what we came for.

I saw Hannah quite a few times after that and can confirm that she's a real shallow and fake bitch in real life. I could never fuck with her based on the way she's treated me and my boy. New York can be a very small place so I wouldn't be surprised if other people have the same interactions with her that me and my boy did.

Take from that what you will, but New York isn't as liberal as people would like you to believe. Many of these people are no different than conservative whites in the way they feel about black people and other people of color. The experience taught me alot about myself and how I should never compromise myself for material gain ever! I regret not cussing that bitch out and defending my boy. And I regret letting her slide with her passive aggressive disrespect towards me. I haven't compromised myself since.
Your experience with her is spot-on. I've shared quite a few encounters with HB - both personally and professionally - and I avoid her at all costs now.

Personally, we met through her man, who is a friend of mine, although because of her attitude, I've distanced myself from him quite a bit.

Professionally, I've been asked to set up collaborations with her in the past for brands I rep and her attitude and sense of entitlement has been nothing short of wild and outrageous. Her ego is HUGE and honestly, I'd rather deal with the Kardashians. At least Kim is sweet, charming, and charismatic, and is always gracious in all biz discussions.

HB needs to humble herself and tone her attitude town several notches, so I'm glad to see her getting dragged for this and her last post. A lot of others in the industry have stopped working with her and reaching out to her because of her ego, so it was only a matter of time before the public was going to learn of her true colors.
these people may live in ny but they will always be arriviste canadians. she's a bitch and i just wish your boy hadn't bothered to make an effort. she's the type of person you just stay far away from.

Reactions
101,188 2,554 1,057
Alleybux

I love a bitchy girl, but it is known that she can be extra, here. But homeboy shouldn't have pressed her, everyone knows she isn't single. She probably viewed him as a creep trying to get with her while she isn't single.

Reactions
132,896 3,301 607
Alleybux
I like the features and it's clean. I believe her dad/trust paid for it and they paid for renovation, they also have another house in the Hamptons.

Her dad prob covers her and her brother life no matter what she does. I wonder if she will be like Johnson Johnson heirs. I think for the last two generations they aren't allowed to even mess with the business. They have people who run it and they collect the money, and each generation will unless some major shut down happens which prob won't since they own so many products now

Reactions
101,188 2,554 1,057
Alleybux
Her dad prob covers her and her brother life no matter what she does. I wonder if she will be like Johnson Johnson heirs. I think for the last two generations they aren't allowed to even mess with the business. They have people who run it and they collect the money, and each generation will unless some major shut down happens which prob won't since they own so many products now

Her dad messed up the Seagram business already, though.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Twitter is upset with Ciara and Russell for paying woman’s tab @ restaurant and tipping
A lot of charities are fake and the people the charity is for never see the money. Let me not get started. Twitter needs to shut down for a month...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
He can’t really NOT respond to that post. It’s really sad she lost her mother so young. Yeah if he didn't interact with that post he would have...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
How is it fake? It’s the Same bag just second hand. I don’t understand how that’s fake. The resale market is massive in the west i meant are...
Starbucks 'is considering quitting Facebook because moderators are overwhelmed by hate speech'
The best part of waking up, is Folger’s in your cup! Facebook is a cesspool. It’s funny how Starbucks posted a photo about stopping Asian hate...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Lmao don’t fall for this sob story. This is the cycle of Cly. She will be back to talking shit and will sneak diss until the end of time. When...
Ti says him and tiny are riding until the wheels fall off "All we need is us"
They want to be the ghetoo bonnie and clyde so bad give it. up deelishis Right lmao. Still popping that shit like the feds arent lurking. Lol...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
dominique it’s mother’s day go chill with your mother child :sleep:
Michele Morrone: The Mafia Thirst Thread
Here we go again ladies! :confused2
Top Bottom