Hannah Bronfman Discussion Thread

Starter
Reactions
2,733 72 1
Alleybux
Hannah and Brendan seem to be kind of superficial. I wonder if these two chose a hot young nanny because they are so "brand" focused. Appearances seem to mean everything to them. So maybe they thought traveling the world with a middle-aged nanny would look uncool and not fit the lifestyle aesthetic they're going for?

Team Owner
Reactions
70,434 904 225
Alleybux
Hannah and Brendan seem to be kind of superficial. I wonder if these two chose a hot young nanny because they are so "brand" focused. Appearances seem to mean everything to them. So maybe they thought traveling the world with a middle-aged nanny would look uncool and not fit the lifestyle aesthetic they're going for?
Well, they said that Miss Marilyn is a baby nurse who’s only around for the first few months, and she is already on to a new family.

Regardless, I could believe that Hannah and Brendan chose this nanny because she fits their IG aspirational aesthetic.

General Manager
Reactions
55,131 1,198 283
Alleybux
Sheesh, this situation is a whole mess. Hopefully they see it's a good reason to keep some of their lives private. If I was the nanny , I would quit honestly, seems more trouble than it's worth.

The nanny is making minimum $100k. She'd be a fool to quit. Cry yourself to sleep if you must but get up and get that $$$$.

Eta: that's if she's full time.

Last edited:
Zen Mode
Reactions
5,447 127 33
Alleybux
I think she hired her because she was trying to prove that it doesn’t bother her that the nanny is “hot” to him.
I think Hannah actually didn't want to pull the trigger on hiring her but her "oh so wonderful" hubby probably chimed in with "she has great qualifications..." "Lil Big Man is taking to her already..." "What, you can't be jealous, can you? Don't you trust me?" Hannah, who really wants to trust this piker who resembles her Dad (who was such a looker in his day - had a massive crush on him at Vivendi Universal), went against her better albeit hidden judgment and hired her. I have a large alumni base (from lower school through grad school) and all of the massively wealthy husbands who had wives "trusting their husbands" in these situations were deceived. ALL. No, this is not an exaggeration, ALL. You may think this is just anecdotal but I am hard pressed to think of one situation where the young woman didn't have a "thing" with the husband. And yes, some of the "nannies" claimed to be gay and of course that was just a ruse.

Maybe Hannah can speed up dumping this piker and marry a man who adores (and will actually spoil) HER. Heavens, with all the people in her close and extended family, another good looking, wealthy older man should not be hard to obtain.

Rookie
Reactions
189 3 1
Alleybux
Well, they said that Miss Marilyn is a baby nurse who’s only around for the first few months, and she is already on to a new family.

Regardless, I could believe that Hannah and Brendan chose this nanny because she fits their IG aspirational aesthetic.
Once I saw the vlog then saw all those "off-guard" pics H+B have been posting, I thought exactly this LOL. They're making the poor girl take those weird fake pap pics. I wouldn't be surprised if Hannah thought about this while making up some pro of hiring a young nanny.

I don't see her lasting very long but I do hope she takes care of P well.

Rookie
Reactions
189 3 1
Alleybux
I think Hannah actually didn't want to pull the trigger on hiring her but her "oh so wonderful" hubby probably chimed in with "she has great qualifications..." "Lil Big Man is taking to her already..." "What, you can't be jealous, can you? Don't you trust me?" Hannah, who really wants to trust this piker who resembles her Dad (who was such a looker in his day - had a massive crush on him at Vivendi Universal), went against her better albeit hidden judgment and hired her. I have a large alumni base (from lower school through grad school) and all of the massively wealthy husbands who had wives "trusting their husbands" in these situations were deceived. ALL. No, this is not an exaggeration, ALL. You may think this is just anecdotal but I am hard pressed to think of one situation where the young woman didn't have a "thing" with the husband. And yes, some of the "nannies" claimed to be gay and of course that was just a ruse.

Maybe Hannah can speed up dumping this piker and marry a man who adores (and will actually spoil) HER. Heavens, with all the people in her close and extended family, another good looking, wealthy older man should not be hard to obtain.
Going through this whole thread it seems like everyone mostly thinks Hannah definitely settled for Brendan. I honestly think so too and I think she feels like she had no other option to settle for a "hot" guy rather than someone financially on her level or even more wealthy. Also, can't get over 2 scorpios dating - as a scorpio woman....I could never. RED FLAG. No matter how insufferable B is or if he even is stupid enough to cheat on her, I don't think she would ever leave him - and if she did, it would be WAY into the future, when they're much older.

Reactions
8,129 214 51
Alleybux
The nanny is cute but I am not seeing this "beauty" everyone is claiming, BUT she is Brendan's type if that is what people mean. Brendan is way too enamored by Hannah's lifestyle to cheat with the nanny anyway and Hannah knows this. That's why I feel like she isn't as bothered as she should be.

Everlasting Abundance
Time Out
Reactions
36,832 1,091 820
Alleybux
The nanny is cute but I am not seeing this "beauty" everyone is claiming, BUT she is Brendan's type if that is what people mean. Brendan is way too enamored by Hannah's lifestyle to cheat with the nanny anyway and Hannah knows this. That's why I feel like she isn't as bothered as she should be.
Chilee people calling her “hot” are deep into the white supremacist matrix because she looks basic..

Be best!
Reactions
58,631 1,092 540
Alleybux
Why though?
Only he/they truly knows, but we can assume he knew showing her face (young/skinny/blonde = conventionally attractive) would garner some attention. I don’t want to place an indictment on why they decided to show her, but it was an interesting, intentional choice. I’ll leave it at that.

(People on the internet love the attention, and desire to be talked about— good or bad. They knew what was coming, the husband sleeping with the nanny is a common trope from real life Hollywood scandals to a storyline in SATC 2 lol. That’s why I’m saying it was intentional, because they could have chosen have protect their peace by not showing her.)

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
2,320 26 1
Alleybux
I didn't see anyone in this thread call her cute, but she does seem to fit his purported type.

I agree that they could have been more intentional about not showing the nanny if they wanted to. But since she's going to be the primary caretaker, they probably figured they may as well introduce her. The awkward footage just made it seem like they hadn't quite figured out the dynamic/how to include her yet since she'd just started a few days before the trip.

Hannah looks great postpartum already, but I don't put the water diet to show up the nanny past her at all LOL

Team Owner
Reactions
70,434 904 225
Alleybux
Only Kimberly Foster called the nanny “hot.” Other fonts in here have only noted that the nanny is Brendan’s physical type and a couple said she was “cute.”

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
6,799 28 11
Alleybux
I’m still shook that ppl this rich post their lives like this for all the world to see... and he just now only has 100k subscribers ( I’m new to this couple, havnt been following them) but that doesn’t translate to that much money to me... I don’t think he’s generating that much money from his YouTube channel (don’t know if he has any sponsored content) to make this worth while? He has in total on his YT 13M views :unsure: over the span of 6 yrs :whistle:

Be best!
Reactions
58,631 1,092 540
Alleybux
Also from a privacy perspective, wouldn’t you want your nanny to remain unknown on the internet, so when they’re on the streets they’re not harassed. Internet fans can get weird, isn’t that why most celebs protect their nannies’ indentity?

Team Owner
Reactions
70,434 904 225
Alleybux
I’m still shook that ppl this rich post their lives like this for all the world to see... and he just now only has 100k subscribers ( I’m new to this couple, havnt been following them) but that doesn’t translate to that much money to me... I don’t think he’s generating that much money from his YouTube channel (don’t know if he has any sponsored content) to make this worth while? He has in total on his YT 13M views :unsure: over the span of 6 yrs :whistle:
I feel like the fertility/pregnancy/baby journey + home reno stuff + general pandemic lockdown led to more subscribers hopping on board in 2020. Because while their travel stuff was nice and aspirational, it wasn’t hooking subscribers like that.

They buffer whatever money Hannah has in trust (I honestly don’t think it’s *that much*—“that much” being relative when you consider that her great grandfather and grandfather became billionaires, and her father lost a huuuuuuge chunk of that with bad business deal after bad business deal)—with renting out the Hamptons house during the summers and her IG influencer checks and their DJ gigs (before the pandemic).

Rookie
Reactions
330 1
Alleybux
No one said she was “hot” or “cute”. She is conventionally attractive for western standards and she’s Brendans type. Whether you like it or not today people view anyone with blue eyes and blonde hair more attractive. I find it funny that viewers commented on the video that is on his channel that was bold.

Team Owner
Reactions
70,434 904 225
Alleybux
No one said she was “hot” or “cute”. She is conventionally attractive for western standards and she’s Brendans type. Whether you like it or not today people view anyone with blue eyes and blonde hair more attractive. I find it funny that viewers commented on the video that is on his channel that was bold.
I mean you did call her “cute” lol, but I didn’t take it as anything more than a throwaway term. Basically, no one in here is thinking the nanny is the finest thing walking or the greatest beauty ever. Only Kimberly Foster called that girl “hot.”

Kimberly also called Brendan “extremely hot,” so it’s sounding like she rates blonde hair and blue eyes as baseline hot.
lipstick alley never fails! As soon as I saw the cute young blonde skinny nanny that was conveniently his type I knew there was going to be some drama in here. Haven’t been here for months and the tea is hot. She was so distracting from the video. The whole time I was thinking how dumb Hannah is. Whether she’s there to steal her man or a come up since she’s an aspiring “model” hiring her was such a bad move. You would think that with all the money they have they would hire a nanny with more experience not the next door neighbours daughter that is looking for a Summer job. The West Indian woman was so experienced and took such good care of Preston he’s so healthy and cute. Not to be rude but I would’ve hired an older Filipino woman like most rich white people not a hot aspiring model. She was so awkward with the baby. Hannah was so cold towards her as well.Also, why is Eli following her that’s a bit unprofessional she’s there to work not gain contacts. White women are deceitful and conniving no matter how young they are they will be with a married man (no boundaries).Overall, they didn’t need her Hannah was mostly holding Preston. The girl got a free vacation and free exposure.

Team Owner
Reactions
203,460 3,741 1,200
Alleybux
Damn Hanns! Um... the girl is no knockout, but being half-white she should know white, blonde and skinny is instant beauty even if the woman looks like an octopus in the face.

I have never trusted Brendan. Hannah seems like one of those woman that put on a big show about not feeling threatened by other women when all the while the husband knows all along that his wife would play right into his hands.

I hope Brendan does not embarrass her.

General Manager
Reactions
6,799 28 11
Alleybux
Also from a privacy perspective, wouldn’t you want your nanny to remain unknown on the internet, so when they’re on the streets they’re not harassed. Internet fans can get weird, isn’t that why most celebs protect their nannies’ indentity?

I feel like the fertility/pregnancy/baby journey + home reno stuff + general pandemic lockdown led to more subscribers hopping on board in 2020. Because while their travel stuff was nice and aspirational, it wasn’t hooking subscribers like that.

They buffer whatever money Hannah has in trust (I honestly don’t think it’s *that much*—“that much” being relative when you consider that her great grandfather and grandfather became billionaires, and her father lost a huuuuuuge chunk of that with bad business deal after bad business deal)—with renting out the Hamptons house during the summers and her IG influencer checks and their DJ gigs (before the pandemic).
They really must not have it like that if they’re doing all this. With that said I hope she has an air tight prenup, cause she honestly doesn’t have money to throw away.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Joe Biden just dethroned the Welfare Queen
I see what your saying but more white People are on welfare than black people. Somehow black people became the face of it. This is because the...
Allyiahsface Discussion
Which shouldn’t that be the first place you look?! You always tear your car up first, then in rolls her best friend 4 days later like uhhhh… When...
Jayde Kamille Robinson, Averi Nicole, Kerry and Francis Garner: #garnergang antics
Diversity & Inclusion? Well that's new lol. I still can't believe he's listing Jayde as part of his resume. Also, why not Jayde Garner? Watch...
BM breaks down and cries that he too feels pain that he gets rejected from BW and causes him to...
Ok, I gonna say it... I'm not waiting a week to see some man that has to go get all those braids put it his head.
NYC Fonts get in here
I’m glad I got laid off from my job in the city before COVID hit and got up outta this mess.
Jennifer Love Hewitt, 42, announces she is pregnant with her third child
I noticed her weight fluctuating on 911. I thought they might have written her and Chimney’s pregnancy in the script because she might have been...
GPK
I’m not buying this negro is at 1 million with sales of some wish AliExpress products. The whole damn group is a bunch of scammers!
Official Aaliyah Jay Thread Part 2
And Elon musk too. I swear she comes up with random things to be “obsessed” about to make herself seem different. All the fashion stuff, Travis...
Top Bottom