Hannah Bronfman Discussion Thread

Reactions
133 1 1
Alleybux
I’m still shook that ppl this rich post their lives like this for all the world to see... and he just now only has 100k subscribers ( I’m new to this couple, havnt been following them) but that doesn’t translate to that much money to me... I don’t think he’s generating that much money from his YouTube channel (don’t know if he has any sponsored content) to make this worth while? He has in total on his YT 13M views :unsure: over the span of 6 yrs :whistle:
^This! I think B started this channel for these reasons: bragging rights, showing off this new money and lifestyle that is so very new to him, to get the attention he desperately wants. H seemed so much more private and shy at first and didn't want to be vlogged much before. They're putting so much out there now and it's definitely because of COVID and this slower life but it's a turn off for me.

Judging the vlog comments, it seems like most people who watch them are older and not really quite aware of H's background/generational wealth. Ex: comments like "can you give us the info to where you stayed in Mustique." Like um...read the room - wealthy folks do not give that kind of info out and are not this public! This is why it's so awkward when H makes an ad video after ad video but isn't truly an influencer. She doesn't know how to manage her image. I guess the business savvy gene skipped her and her father.

Last edited:
Reactions
3,891 39 15
Alleybux
Oh no Hans what are you doing hiring this girl to prance around your husband 24/7. Something tells me she was not 100% into hiring her. I get what most have said that B would never fumble that bag over a nanny, but men are still men at the end of the day and men who have fumbled bigger bags over less attractive women.

Reactions
6,717 25 7
Alleybux
^This! I think B started this channel for these reasons: bragging rights, showing off this new money and lifestyle that is so very new to him, to get the attention he desperately wants. H seemed so much more private and shy at first and didn't want to be vlogged much before. They're putting so much out there now and it's definitely because of COVID and this slower life but it's a turn off for me.

Judging the vlog comments, it seems like most people who watch them are older and not really quite aware of H's background/generational wealth. Ex: comments like "can you give us the info to where you stayed in Mustique." Like um...read the room - wealthy folks do not give that kind of info out and are not this public! This is why it's so awkward when H makes an ad video after ad video but isn't truly an influencer. She doesn't know how to manage her image. I guess the business savvy gene skipped her and her father.
I’m not trying to pocket watch... but from what I’ve picked up from other youtubers... his channel and any other sponsorships can’t be more than max 300-400k on the higher end. I can maybe understand if Hannah had her “own channel” and wanted to utilize it to create a “lifestyle” brand, but it’s not her channel... so that begs the question if those paltry few dollars they’re getting from Youtube are worth the eyes peeping into their homes and their lives.... if I was that wealthy I would just get a couple of franchises to supplement my income... not vlog and expose my life and habits and the ppl in my circle... it’s all so strange... other wealthy ppl don’t move like this for good reason :whistle: Also lowkey surprised she doesn’t have bodyguards (again don’t watch them, but you guys never mentioned body guards so...)

Reactions
69,237 854 215
Alleybux
It’s interesting to watch them because it’s clear that Brendan is the showy one. I’m not even talking about just having the vlog in the first place. But, like, he sometimes can’t help himself with the name dropping, as he did at the end of this Mustique vlog by letting folks know that Tom Ford had also stayed at the villa they were in.

For a minute, he was on his Mr Porter kick as well doing videos about these pants or those shoes or that watch. Meanwhile, you catch Hannah here and there just casually rocking Chanel dad sandals or carrying a Bottega bag or wearing a Réalisation Par dress.

Reactions
116,060 2,441 2,026
Alleybux
Wow this thread popped up on my feed. Shocked but not shocked they still together ... Hannah loves her 'handsome' white boys. I swore he was cheating, but congrats on the baby. Cute kid. Good luck Hannah with that young girl even tho she really isn't cute (not even NYC white cute ... she midwest cute) ... either he gonna cheat and you leave or he gonna cheat and you gonna stay. I think he sticking around for the money, but his preference even tho he is still married to a mixed woman is white. Brendan #getmoney&don'tfumblethebag #waittilthecityopens&ubackdjing

Everlasting Abundance
Reactions
34,916 978 720
Alleybux
It’s interesting to watch them because it’s clear that Brendan is the showy one. I’m not even talking about just having the vlog in the first place. But, like, he sometimes can’t help himself with the name dropping, as he did at the end of this Mustique vlog by letting folks know that Tom Ford had also stayed at the villa they were in.

For a minute, he was on his Mr Porter kick as well doing videos about these pants or those shoes or that watch. Meanwhile, you catch Hannah here and there just casually rocking Chanel dad sandals or carrying a Bottega bag or wearing a Réalisation Par dress.
Brandon seems like the type of guy who because he hasn’t achieved much on his own, he now feels like he has something to prove constantly. Name dropping and this YouTube channel is his way of doing that.

Last edited:
Everlasting Abundance
Reactions
34,916 978 720
Alleybux
Wow this thread popped up on my feed. Shocked but not shocked they still together ... Hannah loves her 'handsome' white boys. I swore he was cheating, but congrats on the baby. Cute kid. Good luck Hannah with that young girl even tho she really isn't cute (not even NYC white cute ... she midwest cute) ... either he gonna cheat and you leave or he gonna cheat and you gonna stay. I think he sticking around for the money, but his preference even tho he is still married to a mixed woman is white. Brendan #getmoney&don'tfumblethebag #waittilthecityopens&ubackdjing
Isn’t their baby a boy? lol I’m out the loop

to the moon alice the goon palace
Reactions
45,806 468 432
Alleybux
This is not true and you know it. A lot of the girls she went to spence with married just like her, and artsy guy from a middle class family that they are wealthier than. Bea shaffer married a photographer, Selby drummond married a model and Nell diamond married a man that she made rich with her wall street connections. All of these women married down significantly. I do not like how the current theme of this thread is that Hannah is some low self esteem biracial woman who married any white guy who would look at her when thats not the case.
Speaking of Bea, you can tell she loves her husband more than he loves her. I feel as though she married her equal because his mother was the editor of Italian vogue before her passing.

Reactions
14,666 186 77
Alleybux
Bahahhahahahahha when I saw that nanny... I knew y’all were cutting up in here

Is Hannah daft? Or is she trying to prove a point about her self esteem? Cause either way it’s foolish!!! Why purposely invite drama to your life? That girl better be BLOOD related to Brendan for her sake! Or they better be doing threesomes or some ish cause I can’t imagine why she would ever allow this to happen

Hannah is about to be looking fire to make sure she’s not overshadowed.

The day someone mistakes HER for the nanny and Chloe and Brendan as husband and wife is the day her IG live tears will show up again for how hard it is being ‘black’

Reactions
13,422 711 220
Alleybux
I liked the black nanny. Fire that white girl and hire someone else old. If I was the baby I’d be TRYING to lay up with Brendan. (I’m not attracted to him but let’s be honest, you get those type of jobs to be in closed yet proximity to wealth as possible)

Reactions
319 1
Alleybux
Bahahhahahahahha when I saw that nanny... I knew y’all were cutting up in here

Is Hannah daft? Or is she trying to prove a point about her self esteem? Cause either way it’s foolish!!! Why purposely invite drama to your life? That girl better be BLOOD related to Brendan for her sake! Or they better be doing threesomes or some ish cause I can’t imagine why she would ever allow this to happen

Hannah is about to be looking fire to make sure she’s not overshadowed.

The day someone mistakes HER for the nanny and Chloe and Brendan as husband and wife is the day her IG live tears will show up again for how hard it is being ‘black’
It’s funny that you mention chloe and Brendan looking like husband and wife because there was a day on the trip him and the nanny were matching wearing yellow. Hannah was also holding the baby

Everlasting Abundance
Reactions
34,916 978 720
Alleybux
I liked the black nanny. Fire that white girl and hire someone else old. If I was the baby I’d be TRYING to lay up with Brendan. (I’m not attracted to him but let’s be honest, you get those type of jobs to be in closed yet proximity to wealth as possible)
And this is why you marry up ladies. Him being with Hannah ups his status and makes him seem more wealthy to others, including women.
She makes him seem more attractive than he is but if he messes up Hannah has to pay spousal support to him...

Mo.

Reactions
46,291 364 276
Alleybux
I have not peaked in here in a while. Came to check on my problematic fav and her equally problematic grifter husband.

One thing about Hannah, her insecurities are out there like a cheek pimple that won’t go away.

I bet it was Brendons idea to replace the nannie, and get one more “aesthetically” pleasing, video ready nannie.

What was the reason for replacing an experienced nannie with a young blonde woman that happens to be his type?

Last edited:
Reactions
96,355 894 261
Alleybux
I have not peaked in here in a while. Came to check on my problematic fav and her equally problematic grifter husband.

One thing about Hannah, her insecurities are out their like a cheek pimple that won’t go away.

I bet it was Brendons idea to replace the nannie, and get one more “aesthetically” pleasing, video ready nannie.

What was the reason for replacing an experienced nannie with a young blonde woman that happens to be his type?
They basically said the first nanny is only for the first few months of life.

Reactions
228,267 4,513 2,681
Alleybux
I’m not trying to pocket watch... but from what I’ve picked up from other youtubers... his channel and any other sponsorships can’t be more than max 300-400k on the higher end. I can maybe understand if Hannah had her “own channel” and wanted to utilize it to create a “lifestyle” brand, but it’s not her channel... so that begs the question if those paltry few dollars they’re getting from Youtube are worth the eyes peeping into their homes and their lives.... if I was that wealthy I would just get a couple of franchises to supplement my income... not vlog and expose my life and habits and the ppl in my circle... it’s all so strange... other wealthy ppl don’t move like this for good reason :whistle: Also lowkey surprised she doesn’t have bodyguards (again don’t watch them, but you guys never mentioned body guards so...)

Ironically, the only reason why Brendan's channel is popular and why Hannah has grown a Black female fanbase. is because of the BW/WM angle. Hannah has been a wannabe influencer for years. I was vaguely aware of her back in the Paris Hilton celebutante days, but only really paid attention to her when she made that crying video because she got dragged for saying All Lives Matter lmao. She's been trying to make fetch happen, first with her beauty app and then with HBFit, but has no head for business or is incredibly lazy. I guess as long as American Express and other companies have been happy to fund her endless traveling + DJing, she was happy. I'm sure she was okay with Brendan vlogging all the the time because it gave him something to do while he was following her around the world.

Reactions
13,422 711 220
Alleybux
lol you also noticed how skinny she's getting? I've been side-eyeing it because of how much she protested against "snapback culture" a few months ago.
I took it as she didn’t believe she’d SnapBack so easily but she looked phenomenal while pregnant so idk. She’s clearly dieting and trying to get thin. She’s just not shoving it down our throats like Draya and Black Chyna did. (Draya was working out a week after giving birth and documented it heavily on Snapchat and BC purposely gained weight while pregnant just to have an impressive snap back.)

Hannah wants to come off as if she’s above it all while secretly facing the same societal pressures we all face.

Reactions
69,237 854 215
Alleybux
Think she looks smaller than she did even before they got married.
Really? I think she looks the same size now as then.

What I do agree with is her BSing about “snap back” culture when she knows that she’s been playing into since having Baby P.

March 1, 2021

March 3, 2017

Reactions
1,306 35 4
Alleybux

What I do agree with is her BSing about “snap back” culture when she knows that she’s been playing into since having Baby P.

March 1, 2021

March 3, 2017
She definitely looks smaller to me than she was before, even a month makes a difference (now April). For me like esp with her legs her calves are a lot smaller now

Reactions
5,423 83 19
Alleybux
I doubt she’d ever say it online but when I saw that what I eat in a day video I knew she was trying to drop weight, but she was so healthy during her pregnancy she didn’t have much to lose

Reactions
228,267 4,513 2,681
Alleybux

March 1, 2021

March 3, 2017

You can see how extremely trim she's gotten when she's clothed

We'll see when she posts more bikini pics this summer. She used to post booty shots all the time because she was a lot curvier than now.

Everlasting Abundance
Reactions
34,916 978 720
Alleybux
You can see how extremely trim she's gotten when she's clothed

We'll see when she posts more bikini pics this summer. She used to post booty shots all the time because she was a lot curvier than now.
The pregnancy might have made her self conscious about her body, hopefully she’ll get more balanced over time.
You know how it is, women these days want to be seen as more than just a mom after pregnancy so sometimes they go overboard with their style or workouts to still be seen as sexy

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

What would you make with this
Oooh also make seafood linguine. Heres a pic of one I made before, there's a reels on my insta too, it wont post here properly tho.
Info on Jennifer Aydin?
Jennifer my girl. No one socks it to Large Marge like Jennifer does. Loooooove her!! She's a great woman!
The Difference Between Whitney and Mariah
Mariah having better music than Whitney is such a current myth. Literally nobody said this in real time. A lot of people criticized Whitney’s...
  • Poll
Annual LSA Which Eyeglass Frame do you like the best?
What y'all think about these two below? No one I asked really cared for option #5..so that's out. I'm slightly leaning towards the Bulgari ones...
Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
She's right. I don't blame her. Imagine saying this and thinking you're completely immune to catching COVID after injecting yourself, lmao.
Who cares how the media portrays Black people? You still going to watch! Y'all are sensitive...
I keep seeing fonts who say that we shouldn't care about how Black people are represented in the media, especially animations because we're...
YOUTUBER Jaylyn Baez
As long as he not acting a fool he may get somewhere. After all Kim k was Paris Hilton assistant lol So true! As long as Dee continues play his...
  • Poll
Have you ever met a Black Male Karen?
This is just speculation but I could see TIP being on some “I demand to speak to the manager expeditiously” ish.
WAGS THREAD PART XV (CLEAN VERSION)
That’s a cute family pic (first slide bottom)
Top Bottom