Hannah Bronfman Discussion Thread

General Manager
Reactions
5,480 59 7
Alleybux
Oh no Hans what are you doing hiring this girl to prance around your husband 24/7. Something tells me she was not 100% into hiring her. I get what most have said that B would never fumble that bag over a nanny, but men are still men at the end of the day and men who have fumbled bigger bags over less attractive women.
Women need to learn you always hire an older woman to nanny lol

Team Owner
Reactions
230,260 4,622 2,703
Alleybux
So still no info of Hannah’s cousin.,..

His IG is public

A deep google search turned up someone he may have married in 2016: Nicole Gertner Bronfman

gallery_6358150847805200004050648_58_ISRE_20151026_SDG_043.jpg

But they might be divorced.

The home attached to his name on one of those random background check websites

Team Owner
Reactions
230,260 4,622 2,703
Alleybux
From 2019, so Eli and Nicole were together then. They might still be married, but have a bicoastal life.

Also, my God these tagged pics from/with the Bronfman cousins explain so much about Hannah. It has to be weird & dissonant AF to be the only POC in a large family (and their friend group).

Team Owner
Reactions
14,709 187 78
Alleybux
She’s definitely leaner! Her thighs and legs are much slimmer. She looks great but she shouldn’t overdo it. Also breastfeeding has her bewbs looking good

im hating lol I’m back to be pre pregnancy weight but I’d love to lose a little extra to get to that 120 lbs. I need to get on whatever wave she’s on! I’m barely 2 months post partum though and I’ve been eating sooo much

Team Owner
Reactions
70,432 904 225
Alleybux
You can see how extremely trim she's gotten when she's clothed

We'll see when she posts more bikini pics this summer. She used to post booty shots all the time because she was a lot curvier than now.
I don’t think the second picture can be an accurate depiction, though. I clicked on it, and it’s from January 2020. By then Hannah had been doing several months of fertility treatments, which is known to add weight.

That’s why I used the March 2017 video for comparison because the other font was saying that she’s smaller now than before she got married. (They married May 2017.)

Rookie
Reactions
855 5 4
Alleybux
His IG is public

Eli shows up alone (he might still be married but he was unaccompanied...) on that island and y'all think the nanny would be checking for Brendan? If so, this nanny would be an absolute fool. Superficially speaking, Eli is better on every dimension - better looking, has the Bronfman name, has an actual career, apparently has the Bronfman money if that Beverly Hills house is his and did not have a wife physically present on that island. I guess Brendan has proximity (presumably the nanny is working with them even after this vacation) but otherwise it's a no brainer. (Lol, this is all assuming this woman is not just there to do her job and get paid for it).

(A small side-eye for Eli's business. Investing in affordable housing as a rich person has predatory vibes. There is a lot of money to be made out of poor people...)

Anyway, I am not surprised Hannah fell victim to snapback culture. First, this woman's professional brand is based on appearance, from beauty apps to fitness. Second, she's a woman on the internet. Lastly, her husband is fitness/appearance obsessed too. I - a regular person with none of these factors - felt pressure to get back to my pre-baby size, so I cannot imagine the pressure Hannah faced.

General Manager
Reactions
11,725 87 21
Alleybux
So guys are we going to talk about how the nanny organised Hannah's counter ....I mean, the girl even swatched the lipsticks and organised them.She really wants to keep that job :bashful

#joke

Rookie
Reactions
242 7
Alleybux
I dont like the new hair color on hannah's sister, I feel like it washes her out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210418-204458_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210418-204458_Instagram.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 139
Team Owner
Reactions
30,474 1,130 999
Alleybux
Call it COVID boredum (for us still in lockdown :() but I'm really loving their vlogs lately! The baby drinking out of the glass was so cute (whats his name again I need to get more into this couple lol). Brendan seems so cute and Hannah is so chic, ugh I'm loving them!

Rookie
Reactions
144 6 8
Alleybux
His IG is public

A deep google search turned up someone he may have married in 2016: Nicole Gertner Bronfman

gallery_6358150847805200004050648_58_ISRE_20151026_SDG_043.jpg

But they might be divorced.

I was expecting his wife to be a bombshell runway model for some reason.

Team Owner
Reactions
230,260 4,622 2,703
Alleybux
I was expecting his wife to be a bombshell runway model for some reason.

I wasn't. She looks exactly like an upper crust Jewish New Yorker. The Bronfmans are very proudly Jewish and very invested in Jewish American affairs, so the starter wife should fit that mold (probably the main reason why Edgar marrying Sherry was met with resistance by his parents).

General Manager
Reactions
7,714 184 205
Alleybux
Idk guys, Hannah is so much more attractive than the nanny. Not to insult the nanny, she seems fine. Brendon would be nuts! :eek:
It’s not about objective attractiveness. That is not how attraction works with men. The fact that she is tall, very thin and has long thick blonde hair and is smiley... Those are the things that Brendan and other men see

For this type of guy, hair height and weight is everything honestly. They are conditioned that way.

But I do agree, Hannah is more attractive but they are so incredibly different. And blondie is definitely the type Brendan has been conditioned to appreciate and gravitate towards.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

We really earning more than some of these rappers out here
Meek mill has got the nerve to be talking bout these white ppl having artists in slave contracts.He’s one the worst and just like them.Just ask...
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
I hope the real Black people on here don't worry about this. It's not going to work the way the Asians think. They're still being used as buffers...
Fashion Classic: CHANEL Haute Couture Spring/Summer 1990
A look back... @Chamonix @aquariusdude @HaitianBarbie @Chic Noir @NYOTA UHURA @ube1kenobi @dangerous1991 @Queen Regina @BillieOcean @Zabel...
Aja Narie (@ajanarie) Youtuber and IG Influencer Official Thread
The video that she didn’t delete was uploaded at the end of September. She was there at least two weeks before that because of quarantine, and 2...
Jennifer Love Hewitt, 42, announces she is pregnant with her third child
She has always had a really nice pear shape. I remember watching her in the movie Heartbreakers back in the day and noticing how nice and curvy...
DNA proves foster father raped, impregnated young girl, but court system kept her living there
The foster father is disgusting and needs to be punished. How did this case fall through the cracks?
American Horror Stories Coming In July/ American Horror Story Double Feature Starts Fall
Yessssss bout fucking time! Welcome back AHS. This past year has been so hard without yewwwwww! :cry
Can ANY woman get a man?
Yes. I've never met a single drug addict.
Top Bottom