Hannah Bronfman Discussion Thread

Reactions
8,424 166 47
Alleybux
Is Sherry sick? She looks different. That could explain Hannah's protectiveness.
Sick? I hope not but if so, Brendan is even more trash for filming her.

I wonder if the bedroom they designated for her in their NYC place has anything to do with that.

Still trying to wrap my head around that. I don’t know why she would need a guest bedroom for their place in the city if she is less than a 45 minute commute away. If it’s a late night, they can always call an Uber or private driver for her. Why would she want to pack a bag only to spend the night at their place away from her own bed and bathroom? Especially when your son-in-law is an annoying digital content hungry vlogger!

Someone please explain the rationale for me because I do not get it. Wouldn’t it make more sense for their Hamptons place?

Reactions
Alleybux

I wonder if the bedroom they designated for her in their NYC place has anything to do with that.

Still trying to wrap my head around that. I don’t know why she would need a guest bedroom for their place in the city if she is less than a 45 minute commute away. If it’s a late night, they can always call an Uber or private driver for her. Why would she want to pack a bag only to spend the night at their place away from her own bed and bathroom? Especially when your son-in-law is an annoying digital content hungry vlogger!

Someone please explain the rationale for me because I do not get it. Wouldn’t it make more sense for their Hamptons place?
I imagined it's a general guest room but they plan on having her spend overnights with Preston while they travel or date night

Reactions
8,424 166 47
Alleybux
I imagined it's a general guest room but they plan on having her spend overnights with Preston while they travel or date night
Sherri, for certain, has no intention of caring for her grandson on their date nights or when they travel. If that was the case, she would have been staying at the Hamptons home the first two weeks after Hannah’s birth to help her adjust. Instead, they had a night nurse start immediately.

I can see Brendan’s mother taking more of that role TBH.

Reactions
30,346 1,124 991
Alleybux
Yall are a little too extra with this nanny. I'll admit I was a bit taken back when I first saw her. But the more I watch the vlogs she seems harmless. I mean we all know if a man wants to cheat he'll cheat with WHOEVER, look at Arnold cheating with that ogre. I dont think an "ugly nanny" makes that much of a difference. The nanny seems to fit in well and Hannah seems to like her. All that matters.

Reactions
59,752 2,060 874
Alleybux
Is Hannah slow? Explain to me why she replaced the jamaican nanny with a young blonde skinny girl...couldnt be me. That's a Maria Shriver/Sienna Miller situation waiting to happen if u ask me...
That lady wasn't a nanny but a night nurse i think, everytime we saw her she was even wearing scrubs.

Also guys if a man is going to cheat he's going to cheat, it doesn't matter if you have a " hot nanny " or not. This is a none issue to me cause whether Brendan stays faithfull or not is all up to him and the actions he do, there isnt any preventative measures Hannah can take to prevent that.

Reactions
59,752 2,060 874
Alleybux

lol it's really not weird that she would have her own place at Hannahs, also i think they are doing that just because they can at point we all know all their decisions arent based in rationality.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Can you rid hip dips in gym
I like hip dips, they only look odd in these high waisted fashions that are on the outs anyways. Maybe hold out on surgery for now, you might like...
Allofdestiny
From the thumbnail alone, I will say one thing: Destiny is going to make sure she gets her $90 worth from those Neewer color lights ain’t she...
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
Has Shaderoom posted his Happy Mother’s Day IG story post yet chile those comments will go up in flames.. You knew it was coming lmfaoooo
Is anyone else choosing not to tell their mother 'happy mother's day'
I have for the past eleven years.I don't regret it.I hope she dies a vicious and painful death.
Carmen Caboom
My goodness....whoever she is will be better off without Carmen trying to control her life. If people can’t say anything about her severe chicken...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Do you guys know if that instagram glitch that shows a notification but when you go to see it it's nothing really means the person posted for...
  • Poll
Why are beautiful people with low self esteem more influenced by negative comments then compliments?
Even if a beautiful person gets complimented all the times and were never criticized for their looks, they can have low self esteem with different...
Top Bottom