Happy Stylish Mommy

Reactions
1,508 54 9
Alleybux
Well she seems to be coming alive with this new man.
HSM does well for herself, I wonder what occupational field she is in?

I prefer watching her over another 35+ year old vlogger who stay stuffing her goods in fashion nova and junior swimsuits

Reactions
16,781 443 298
Alleybux
Well she seems to be coming alive with this new man.
HSM does well for herself, I wonder what occupational field she is in?

I prefer watching her over another 35+ year old vlogger who stay stuffing her goods in fashion nova and junior swimsuits

Yes, she's rising from the dead with her new man, LOL! She mentioned being in insurance.

Reactions
1,508 54 9
Alleybux
I like Shawna. She has a chill vibe about her that I can relate to. Her old channel, I watched on occasion but since her re brand I watch faithfully. There is a clear positive difference in her energy.

Moral of the story: toxic relationships can hamper one's presence.

Confession, I had to introduce some people to the "block party" during this quarantine.

Purging and spring cleaning negativity is paramount this season to level up.

Reactions
2,956 13 12
Alleybux
Who gets their hair and nails done in the middle of a pandemic! Just so she can hop on a plane and go to a wedding in New Orleans which is a hotspot for the virus. I’m a FA and I’m not even flying! Glad it was postponed for Sefton’s sake. Idiots.

Reactions
16,781 443 298
Alleybux
Who gets their hair and nails done in the middle of a pandemic! Just so she can hop on a plane and go to a wedding in New Orleans which is a hotspot for the virus. I’m a FA and I’m not even flying! Glad it was postponed for Sefton’s sake. Idiots.
I watch her videos to simply be reminded of how boring and bougie she is. The most recent video is nothing more than her in her car looking lost and drinking nespresso. I also cant understand why after almost 2 years together, her boyfriend hasn't met her son. That's odd to me. She did finally allow Paris out of the laundry room, poor dog.

Reactions
16,781 443 298
Alleybux
She gets her hair and nails done yet is too afraid to return to the gym, lol. She doesn't make sense.

Reactions
2,793 65 2
Alleybux
@Lula Belle what did your op say, I’m curious? I had to side eye her after she went off on the commenter about sanitizer. Overall, she’s very boring, even when she’s in Chicago IMO. I’m still trying to figure out why she would stay in hotels while there with her man. She does seem very happy with her life is, but I just don’t understand how she consistently gets views doing the exact same thing everyday with horrible quality.

Reactions
2,956 13 12
Alleybux
I watch her videos to simply be reminded of how boring and bougie she is. The most recent video is nothing more than her in her car looking lost and drinking nespresso. I also cant understand why after almost 2 years together, her boyfriend hasn't met her son. That's odd to me. She did finally allow Paris out of the laundry room, poor dog.
Exactly! Something is so off! She spends so much time trying to prove to her ex that she’s moved on and that she’s leveled up. When you’re truly happy and moved on, you don’t even mention your ex.

Reactions
2,956 13 12
Alleybux
@Lula Belle what did your op say, I’m curious? I had to side eye her after she went off on the commenter about sanitizer. Overall, she’s very boring, even when she’s in Chicago IMO. I’m still trying to figure out why she would stay in hotels while there with her man. She does seem very happy with her life is, but I just don’t understand how she consistently gets views doing the exact same thing everyday with horrible quality.
It’s also interesting that her KING forgot Valentine’s Day. He didn’t forget, he just didn’t acknowledge you.

Reactions
16,781 443 298
Alleybux

I agree....I don't know why she's getting so many views. I noticed that she has a lot of women fawning over her in the video comments. They also copy everything she does...its sad. But, I originally posted asking if anyone watches her videos. I wanted to see if I was the only one that thought she was boring af and bougie (not in the good way). I will add it back if I can.

Reactions
96,910 2,111 456
Alleybux
I agree....I don't know why she's getting so many views. I noticed that she has a lot of women fawning over her in the video comments. They also copy everything she does...its sad. But, I originally posted asking if anyone watches her videos. I wanted to see if I was the only one that thought she was boring af and bougie (not in the good way). I will add it back if I can.
Can you put the title of the thread back up since this thread seem to be getting a little more attention.

Reactions
16,781 443 298
Alleybux

I agree....I don't know why she's getting so many views. I noticed that she has a lot of women fawning over her in the video comments. They also copy everything she does...its sad. But, I originally posted asking if anyone watches her videos. I wanted to see if I was the only one that thought she was boring af and bougie (not in the good way). I will add it back if I can
Exactly! Something is so off! She spends so much time trying to prove to her ex that she’s moved on and that she’s leveled up. When you’re truly happy and moved on, you don’t even mention your ex.

He recenty bought her a swarsoki (spelling?) heart paper weight, LOL! I'm just confused as to why he hasn't met her son after almost 2 years? I know she mentioned a while back that she stays with him, but then in a later video she talked about all the toiletries she picks up from the hotel when in Chicago. I side eye everything she says and does. I think she gets money from her parents and possibly alimony, because there is no way she can be spending like she does as an insurance agent in my opinion. She doesn't even look like she works that much.

Reactions
2,956 13 12
Alleybux
I agree....I don't know why she's getting so many views. I noticed that she has a lot of women fawning over her in the video comments. They also copy everything she does...its sad. But, I originally posted asking if anyone watches her videos. I wanted to see if I was the only one that thought she was boring af and bougie (not in the good way). I will add it back if I can

He recenty bought her a swarsoki (spelling?) heart paper weight, LOL! I'm just confused as to why he hasn't met her son after almost 2 years? I know she mentioned a while back that she stays with him, but then in a later video she talked about all the toiletries she picks up from the hotel when in Chicago. I side eye everything she says and does. I think she gets money from her parents and possibly alimony, because there is no way she can be spending like she does as an insurance agent in my opinion. She doesn't even look like she works that much.
WHO buys someone a paper weight?! Not sure about alimony but I’m sure she gets child support.

Reactions
160,063 3,618 164
Alleybux
She's divorced now and started a new channel. And she's dating again. I like her channel.

Everyone is allowed to changed their mind, but DAMN

Reactions
49,968 670 432
Alleybux
If you guys are talking about who I think you’re talking about, then I agree with SOME of what is being said in this thread. I was totally turned off by her making up excuses to get her hair, nails, and facial done so soon after things opened up. It’s okay to take these types of risk when it’s just you, but when you’re a mother, you need to think about your child as well. It’s not fair to him to take unnecessary risks. He’s so sweet and happy, why rock the boat by venturing out too soon? I didn’t bother giving my opinion in her comment section because it was obvious she’d already made up her mind. Also, she became defensive when someone mentioned sanitizer to her in another video. Most people who watch her vids are very supportive and complimentary, so I’m sure the person meant no harm. The way she responded to the comment made no sense.

I’ll keep my opinion about the guy to myself. She seems to be in a good place, and that’s what matters.

Her channel is pleasant and drama-free, and I hope it stays that way. From the comments, she seems to influence young black women and mothers in a positive way, which is a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions
16,781 443 298
Alleybux
If you guys are talking about who I think you’re talking about, then I agree with SOME of what is being said in this thread. I was totally turned off by her making up excuses to get her hair, nails, and facial done so soon after things opened up. It’s okay to take these types of risk when it’s just you, but when you’re a mother, you need to think about your child as well. It’s not fair to him to take unnecessary risks. He’s so sweet and happy, why rock the boat by venturing out too soon? I didn’t bother giving my opinion in her comment section because it was obvious she’d already made up her mind. Also, she became defensive when someone mentioned sanitizer to her in another video. Most people who watch her vids are very supportive and complimentary, so I’m sure the person meant no harm. The way she responded to the comment made no sense.

I’ll keep my opinion about the guy to myself. She seems to be in a good place, and that’s what matters.

Her channel is pleasant and drama-free, and I hope it stays that way. From the comments, she seems to influence young black women and mothers in a positive way, which is a good thing.

She does get defensive when you call her out or question her, even if it's not done maliciously. I just don't like her tone of "I'm putting ya'll on to something new." The women in her comments act like the stuff she says is so new and gold to them. They literally hang on to her every word and copy whatever she does. Plus, she's a hypocrite. She was literally stating on IG that she's not going to the gym until they start testing in her state. Yet, she willing goes to get her hair and nails done when she thought she and her boyfriend were going to New Orleans. And the way that she goes to the grocery store like every other day and she's worried about going to the gym. Girl please, LMBO!

Reactions
Alleybux
I really wanted to like her because I can relate to certain things about her such as being a single mom who’s divorced, but I’ve grown tired of watching her pull on her hair to be sure it’s is in every shot (especially while in a ponytail) watching her drink 15 coffees per day and buy the same boring things from target. I agree that she an arrogance about herself like she’s better than-and she’s schooling folks (though has fallen from designer brand grace and she now paces herself ). IMO it translates to her not putting any effort into creating content because she feels like what she’s doing on the daily basis is super interesting which is absurd. I think she could try a little harder to create more interesting content that would make her more relatable and drop the bougie perfectionist act. Anything she does would be new to her.

The online shopping on camera every vlog and then unboxing is just asinine . I’m not sure I will continue watching.

Reactions
16,781 443 298
Alleybux
I really wanted to like her because I can relate to certain things about her such as being a single mom who’s divorced, but I’ve grown tired of watching her pull on her hair to be sure it’s is in every shot (especially while in a ponytail) watching her drink 15 coffees per day and buy the same boring things from target. I agree that she an arrogance about herself like she’s better than-and she’s schooling folks (though has fallen from designer brand grace and she now paces herself ). IMO it translates to her not putting any effort into creating content because she feels like what she’s doing on the daily basis is super interesting which is absurd. I think she could try a little harder to create more interesting content that would make her more relatable and drop the bougie perfectionist act. Anything she does would be new to her.

The online shopping on camera every vlog and then unboxing is just asinine . I’m not sure I will continue watching.

I agree with every word you stated....I wish more of her followers would recognize this and stop idolizing her.

It went from her drinking starbucks daily, which she claims that she got at an affordable price. Yet when everyone tried to dupe it in their different locations, it was definitely not affordable. Now, she's convinced these women that buying an overpriced coffee machine is the best. And shopping at over priced Whole Foods and Target is the only way. And buying over priced skin care and clothes from Nordstrom is the best. And, "I don't wear a lot of makeup", but I have 20 high end skincare products is the best. She's exhausting and annoying. Playing with her hair like a child, the monotone voice and limited language (sefton formulates fuller sentences than her). And I really think she's leaning heavily towards having an eating disorder. I say this because I was once anorexic and bulimic. I applaud her for her weight loss, but I notice that her maintenance is not healthy. Eating 2 or 3 boiled eggs with coffee for lunch and drinking multiple cups of coffee per day while eating very little is not healthy....and the bags under her eyes are starting to show that.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Hahahahaha you mean his professional IG where he posted a video of himself walking around in his boxers and where he posted this video of what...
Cl Sm00th; stay away from this dude
If you’re not his girl then why do you care? That’s what men do on social media these days if you haven’t noticed smh. Get a life and you’re...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
My birthday tomorrow and i better get long dissertations about why I make y'all coochie's moist. I told Herb not to post me tomorrow cause I'm so...
Can I Ask a Spirit to send someone a message?
I don't think "making amends" needs to involve a drawn out back & forth or convincing of the harm done. I've been in similar situations (with...
Sasha Obama is not your homegirl or niece
And you can tell a lot of those women come from dysfunctional families. What sister would want to be friends with people that make fun of her sister?
Finance scam
Type of stuff that people need to teach their young relatives about. My parents sat me down b4 I left for college and taught me of scammers...
DMX & THE POUND : TEA on beloved rapper many side chicks, 9 bms & 17 kids.
And this is why I said that video of him and exodus on that toy animal was the only time you gonna see him ride anything properly/safely LOL @...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Oh wow. E just shock mi ni. Because the obsession with dj ob! Loud gan but that one no one marry. Shey this one go marry sha because that’s what...
Top Bottom