Happy Stylish Mommy

Starter
Reactions
1,357 70
Alleybux
I’m beginning to think they might have had a friendship type arrangement. Shanna is the one trying to make it more than it is. She’s trying to force his hand and he’s not budging.

I’m not sure about Minnesota, but in Chicago, many of the newer buildings have those concrete floors. They’re usually well lit and modern and have an open floor design. They’re also very cold.
That soul mate talk he gave her was part of his game to get some good goodies. she got online smiling like a school girl hyping it up up lol

that q&a tells it all. His lady is pregnant by him. A planned pregnancy. And he spoke more about his fellas than her. There was no I love this or that about her. Just a yay we pregnant and plan on living together. And she just kept saying it and smiling yes we plan on living together. If this was so planned then why didn’t he at least propose to her? Hell even a fake proposal so she won’t be out here looking like a dumb nutcase.
EMBARRASSING.
SAD.

Starter
Reactions
2,637 156 16
Alleybux
That soul mate talk he gave her was part of his game to get some good goodies. she got online smiling like a school girl hyping it up up lol

that q&a tells it all. His lady is pregnant by him. A planned pregnancy. And he spoke more about his fellas than her. There was no I love this or that about her. Just a yay we pregnant and plan on living together. And she just kept saying it and smiling yes we plan on living together. If this was so planned then why didn’t he at least propose to her? Hell even a fake proposal so she won’t be out here looking like a dumb nutcase.
EMBARRASSING.
SAD.
Yes, I agree. As much as we drag Peeker, I would love to be proven wrong and see that he truly does care for her and really wants to give her the life she desires. But so far, nothing he's done has shown that he wants to be that provider/protector man for her and his "new" family. No ring/engagement, no home together, no taking care of her financially. Nothing.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
127 5
Alleybux
Ya’ll I did it. I’ve registered for an account behind this madness.
Embarrassingly I’ve binge read all 205 pages of this thread and cackled all the way here.
Today was the straw that broke the camels back—the dog has an IG page...(side note, that dogs named sounded way to familiar to me so I racked my brain and it all came back. It’s part of a nursery rhyme. I have a 15mo old so I hear it passively all the time.)

I’m going to sound like a broken record but I’ve also been following her journey for a while and rooted for her through all of the ups and downs especially when she came back after the divorce and was out here thriving in her newly reclaimed life. But then next thing I know she hit me with the chutes and ladders and has now become every stereotype I thought she wasn’t.
why doesn’t she have any grace? Just admit that what you thought you’d gotten yourself into with this man and this bastard baby isn’t what it is. It’s such a train wreck to watch. Unlike some of you all, I feel real bad for her because she’s hurting, so all her snapping back in the comments at her viewers is because hurt people hurt people. How can we stage an intervention?

Attachments

• 1618603612796.png
    1618603612796.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 30
The rose that grew from the concrete
Reactions
3,218 138
Alleybux
Embarrassingly I’ve binge read all 205 pages of this thread and cackled all the way here.
Today was the straw that broke the camels back—the dog has an IG page...(side note, that dogs named sounded way to familiar to me so I racked my brain and it all came back. It’s part of a nursery rhyme. I have a 15mo old so I hear it passively all the time.)

I’m going to sound like a broken record but I’ve also been following her journey for a while and rooted for her through all of the ups and downs especially when she came back after the divorce and was out here thriving in her newly reclaimed life. But then next thing I know she hit me with the chutes and ladders and has now become every stereotype I thought she wasn’t.
why doesn’t she have any grace? Just admit that what you thought you’d gotten yourself into with this man and this bastard baby isn’t what it is. It’s such a train wreck to watch. Unlike some of you all, I feel real bad for her because she’s hurting, so all her snapping back in the comments at her viewers is because hurt people hurt people. How can we stage an intervention?
You take the lead, sis. Most of us, me included, think she is a lost cause. She has to want to help herself, learn to live independently of what a man can give her, especially now that she is about to be what looks like a single mother of two. She is loud and proud;a train wreck, actually.

General Manager
Reactions
8,733 155 14
Alleybux

Shannadoo is her own worst enemy. A intervention will not work for her. She has to wake up from this fairy tale of hers and face reality...Oh and welcome to the group :)

I AM VERY VERY RICH BITCH
Reactions
11,900 163 3
Alleybux

Intervention?! She could give a flying F what we or as it looks any of her family or friends have to say lo! People in here have attempted to show support by giving valuable advice, but her clapback being defensive over every single thing turned everyone off and said F it! Also, there have been individuals who have come in here after leaving very nice comments under her videos, and she snaps and gets nasty. Nothing will ever warrant anyone for snapping on people for no reason. If you're that easily triggered and bothered, maybe you need to get off of the rasshole innannet. Like I previously mentioned, the ONLY way that she would get any type of grace from me is if she came out like "Hey, I know that I haven't been the nicest, friendly, or receptive, but I'm going through a lot and working on myself, etc, cool I'm down! But for right now, it's F SHAWNEAUX!

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
13,364 464 70
Alleybux

If you really want to have an intervention maybe you should DM that SunflowerMRD font since she seems to be an insider :disdain into Shanna's personal life. The rest of us are on ignore.

Team Owner
Reactions
50,133 690 442
Alleybux

This is exactly where I am. I’m hurt over this like we’re actually related. I was so happy with the direction she was headed in. The weight loss was a step in the right direction.

I want her to be okay. Because of her pride, she’s going to fake the funk for as long as she can. I’m very sad for her. I honestly believe that she knew what this was when she jumped into it, but thought this baby would be the catalyst to push things in the desired direction she wanted.

I can’t begin to imagine what she’s going through mentally and emotionally. My prayers are with her and Sef. Even though I know she chose this, it still pains me to see her going through this alone.

Reactions
6,334 123 69
Alleybux
I’m beginning to think they might have had a friendship type arrangement. Shanna is the one trying to make it more than it is. She’s trying to force his hand and he’s not budging.

I’m not sure about Minnesota, but in Chicago, many of the newer buildings have those concrete floors. They’re usually well lit and modern and have an open floor design. They’re also very cold.
It looks like he definitely lives in a loft.... a bachelors pad.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
127 5
Alleybux
This is exactly where I am. I’m hurt over this like we’re actually related. I was so happy with the direction she was headed in. The weight loss was a step in the right direction.

I want her to be okay. Because of her pride, she’s going to fake the funk for as long as she can. I’m very sad for her. I honestly believe that she knew what this was when she jumped into it, but thought this baby would be the catalyst to push things in the desired direction she wanted.

I can’t begin to imagine what she’s going through mentally and emotionally. My prayers are with her and Sef. Even though I know she chose this, it still pains me to see her going through this alone.
Yassss! Same to all of this.

Starter
Reactions
1,668 40 15
Alleybux
I think more then a handful of us here share the sentiment. We wanted better for her and thought she did too. It’s always a shame to see wasted potential. All that glitters isn’t gold though, smh.

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
1,307 94 6
Alleybux
Is it bad that I like the Coach purse with the chain? Although, I would have chosen a different color with two little ones to care for. That thang will be dingy before she knows it.

Also does she do silk presses on her hair? I wonder how often she visits the salon. Thats pretty much the only thing that interests me about her :-/

Starter
Reactions
2,637 156 16
Alleybux
Is it bad that I like the Coach purse with the chain? Although, I would have chosen a different color with two little ones to care for. That thang will be dingy before she knows it.

Also does she do silk presses on her hair? I wonder how often she visits the salon. Thats pretty much the only thing that interests me about her :-/
I know in her earlier videos she said she gets her hair done every 2 weeks. Not sure if that is still the case.

Starter
Reactions
1,307 94 6
Alleybux
listen, if all y’all wanna see is some hair then I’ll start a channel for you lol

Her style is very "blah" to me. Its just basics or workout gear with a designer bag... I guess that's her take on minimalism. A fashionista she is not. And she's no beauty so I don't care about her product reviews lol.

Starter
Reactions
2,637 156 16
Alleybux
Her style is very "blah" to me. Its just basics or workout gear with a designer bag... I guess that's her take on minimalism. A fashionista she is not. And she's no beauty so I don't care about her product reviews lol.
I agree, while her hair is nice, she doesn't really style it. It's either pulled back or in that boring side part style that looks off. Her makeup is a joke, and her clothing is pretty basic as well. Nothing spectacular, no wonder PK doesn't really show her off, she's nothing to brag about.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why Are Fonts So Boujee About Eating At Certain Fast Food Restaurants Or Chains ?
I'm only picky about eating at chain restaurants when I am out of town. When I am traveling, I want something that I could not get at home...
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
Y’all tf Those last two sound like Christina or her mom
Issa Rae hurt Lauren London’s feelings...
I don’t think y’all have read the passage in Issa’s book in which she name drops LL. If you read it you’d understand what was offensive. Issa...
New Youtuber Kirah Ominique- Any tea?
Weight-lifting is a great way to lose fat and tone up. When you lift heavy you actually not only burn more calories but you're body continues to...
My Jazzy Life
I think he might go upside her head for lying for content. However you never know. She’s slow. She really could be 4-5 weeks behind mistakenly...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
I agree with what you say about his mom. I think her choices are disrespectful to Keanu. I'll bet that trip was her idea. "Mom, what do you want...
Asian Arizona Mom Decapitates Kids w/ a Meat Cleaver
This is why we need to stop forcing people to have kids. Stop acting like someone’s life is incomplete if they aren’t married with kids, because...
DANCER TEA? Does anyone follow the dance biz?
I always thought jade was overrated as hell and looked a mess dancing because she did everything too hard/rough... what most white people do when...
What’s Up With Sia & Beyoncé?
Yeah the joke is from like 2016, it started when Sia talked about writing songs for/with Beyoncé. People starting making memes saying that Beyoncé...
Top Bottom