Happy Stylish Mommy

I AM VERY VERY RICH BITCH
Reactions
10,988 106 3
Alleybux
Is it bad that I like the Coach purse with the chain? Although, I would have chosen a different color with two little ones to care for. That thang will be dingy before she knows it.

Also does she do silk presses on her hair? I wonder how often she visits the salon. Thats pretty much the only thing that interests me about her :-/
Slik presses with Keratin treatments. Her stylist seems old school too which makes a difference IMO....

Reactions
Alleybux
Yeah the dog page referring to himself as “pops” to an animal took me out! This dude is a weird ass lame. I can’t imagine someone of his age, educational background, and professional stature wanting to have an out of wedlock baby and a baby momma. I’m sure it’s embarrassing for both of them, so he needs to decide to either marry her or end it. It’s obvious that he never meant for her to get pregnant at their geriatric ages and Big Poppa P will be over 50 when the kids is in kindergarten. They too old for these childish games y’all!

Reactions
945 20
Alleybux
Yeah the dog page referring to himself as “pops” to an animal took me out! This dude is a weird ass lame. I can’t imagine someone of his age, educational background, and professional stature wanting to have an out of wedlock baby and a baby momma. I’m sure it’s embarrassing for both of them, so he needs to decide to either marry her or end it. It’s obvious that he never meant for her to get pregnant at their geriatric ages and Big Poppa P will be over 50 when the kids is in kindergarten. They too old for these childish games y’all!
I’m starting to believe that maybe they did plan this. At their ages it was either now or never and maybe they both wanted another child. She never refers to him as her “man”, “fiancé “or “boyfriend” it’s been “my king” or “partner” and he’s only referred to her as “my lady” i think. I’m not even positive if he’s even given her any kinda title. I think they’ve received some judgment from the peeps in their lives plus social media so they did that q&a trying to convince everyone that they are more significant than they are. Which is why we haven’t seen anything come to fruition. That’s why nothing really looks solid or convincing. I think the idea was cool at first but Shanna didn’t consider how all this would have her feeelin mixed in with pregnancy hormones. I dunno...just a thought. Trying to make it kinda make sense.

Reactions
262 8
Alleybux
Yeah I think things aren’t as easy as she planned. She wasn’t alone with her first, I don’t think she was prepared for how this situation would make her feel emotionally. She assumed that PK would make more of an effort to at least come to help out but instead he said hire a housekeeper, I’ll see you in a few months.
And as bad as she tries to make Stanley appear, PK has proven that he doesn't hold a candle to him. She's
"half way there" and PK has been absent 98% of the time....burdening her with Covid travels. She raises PK while publicly making little of Sefton's dad as if Sefton won't mature and possibly catch wind of it. PK seems interested in only one thing. Now that that's been altered, his interest has faded. I would expect him to step up MORE now that she is expecting especially since she's advanced maternal age. After PK Jr. is here and she's alone tending to Sefton and PK Jr., maybe then the light bulb will go off.

Even in the event she wants a baby "for herself" like Pumpkin Seed insinuates, she gushes over PK so I am sure she would love him being around and attentive. She didn't expect to be alone and probably expected more from her King but her King went and bought a dog that he seems to cater to more than her and PK Jr.

No wonder she's bitter and snappy.

Reactions
262 8
Alleybux
Ladies!!! Ladies!!! Do yawl know where PK was on Valentine's???????

He just got home (Feb 13th) from picking Solo up from NC!!!!

Hot damn a bear!!!!

Solo trumps Shanna and PK Jr.

Timelines don't lie. Peep the timeline on Solo's (I can't even believe I'm saying this cause the dog has an instagram) Instagram. PK posted him upon arrival (Feb 13) and showed him settling in (Feb 15).

I would just disappear from Youtube out of embarrassment at this point.... head in the sand pretty much like an ostrich... no clap back, no snarky remarks, humble crow pie!

Feb. 19th was the ultrasound...was he at the ultrasound? Solo is shown sleeping on non-cement floors (looks like Shanna's house cause it's clean) so maybe he was in OH.

Feb 23rd Solo was in a hotel room in Chicago.

Feb 27th Solo's back home on the cracked, remixed and scratched cement floors in MN.

He is pathetic!

Last edited:
Reactions
1,329 69
Alleybux

Hot damn a bear!!!!

Timelines don't lie. Peep the timeline on Solo's (I can't even believe I'm saying this cause the dog has an instagram) Instagram. PK posted him upon arrival (Feb 13) and showed him settling in (Feb 15).

I would just disappear from Youtube out of embarrassment at this point.... head in the sand pretty much like an ostrich... no clap back, no snarky remarks, humble crow pie!

Feb. 19th was the ultrasound...was he at the ultrasound? Solo is shown sleeping on non-cement floors (looks like Shanna's house cause it's clean) so maybe he was in OH.

Feb 27th Solo's back home on the cracked, remixed and scratched cement floors in MN.

He is pathetic!
Yep and no location listed on the pic with the cleaner floor lol

Last edited:
Reactions
1,329 69
Alleybux
I’m starting to believe that maybe they did plan this. At their ages it was either now or never and maybe they both wanted another child. She never refers to him as her “man”, “fiancé “or “boyfriend” it’s been “my king” or “partner” and he’s only referred to her as “my lady” i think. I’m not even positive if he’s even given her any kinda title. I think they’ve received some judgment from the peeps in their lives plus social media so they did that q&a trying to convince everyone that they are more significant than they are. Which is why we haven’t seen anything come to fruition. That’s why nothing really looks solid or convincing. I think the idea was cool at first but Shanna didn’t consider how all this would have her feeelin mixed in with pregnancy hormones. I dunno...just a thought. Trying to make it kinda make sense.
This also crossed my mind. But we know that Shawn is slow. She didn’t fully understand and thought that his feelings matched hers and that things would be different. Po thang.
I’m sure he tells her what to say and what not to say about their “ relationship“.
she will rebel soon...wait for it

Reactions
10,988 106 3
Alleybux

Hot damn a bear!!!!

He is pathetic!
NC hmmm maybe Biltmore Estates on a romantic trip?

Reactions
2,247 127 16
Alleybux
That's definitely a possibility, but if that's the case, she did it all wrong because lopsided head Pecker hasn't done much to contribute to their "agreement."

And I find it hard to believe that he wanted another baby since he got a dog. A young dog (because the dog won't even be a year old yet by the time the baby is born) is not good to have around a newborn. And what if the baby is allergic? Lots of babies and kids have pet allergies when they're young until they develop their immune systems.

So if it was "planned" it seems that he has no consideration for the needs of a newborn baby or Shannaka. If he was thoughtful, wouldn't he at least wait to see where they're gonna live, how the baby is doing, etc. before getting a new dog?

Reactions
327 5
Alleybux
That's definitely a possibility, but if that's the case, she did it all wrong because lopsided head Pecker hasn't done much to contribute to their "agreement."

And I find it hard to believe that he wanted another baby since he got a dog. A young dog (because the dog won't even be a year old yet by the time the baby is born) is not good to have around a newborn. And what if the baby is allergic? Lots of babies and kids have pet allergies when they're young until they develop their immune systems.

So if it was "planned" it seems that he has no consideration for the needs of a newborn baby or Shannaka. If he was thoughtful, wouldn't he at least wait to see where they're gonna live, how the baby is doing, etc. before getting a new dog?
Him getting that dog ,with a newborn baby on the way is mad disrespectful, him not being with her and in another state and she almost half way through her pregnancy is disrespectful as well, she's trying to make this situation cute and its just not its embarrassing on all levels especially she has a young child and a young sister, even if they get married its going to feel like a trap , she clapping back and get mad at the wrong people, because at the end of the day she still stuck in this situation being miserable and everybody else's is happy living their lives. Her King in another state babying a damn dog, and she alone 4 months pregnant where is that cute I pray for her I really do

Reactions
2,247 127 16
Alleybux
Him getting that dog ,with a newborn baby on the way is mad disrespectful, him not being with her and in another state and she almost half way through her pregnancy is disrespectful as well, she's trying to make this situation cute and its just not its embarrassing on all levels especially she has a young child and a young sister, even if they get married its going to feel like a trap , she clapping back and get mad at the wrong people, because at the end of the day she still stuck in this situation being miserable and everybody else's is happy living their lives. Her King in another state babying a damn dog, and she alone 4 months pregnant where is that cute I pray for her I really do
Girrrllll... you broke down FACTS!!! It's funny how the situation is obvious to everybody else except HER.

Reactions
327 5
Alleybux
Girrrllll... you broke down FACTS!!! It's funny how the situation is obvious to everybody else except HER.
It's craziness he had what two years to get a dog and he decided to get a dog now and you have a baby on the way, that means less attention on what important right now, but hey she like it I love it , that her little red wagon, she going to be clapping back at that damn dog when that baby come and get to crying in the middle of the night and sefton being hard headed, and her King in another state him and his dog resting. Her King, my King my King sound like a damn fool ,I'm not calling nobody my King and he's not my husband and he got me knocked up going through a whole pregnancy alone in a time like this and he in a different state walking a damn dog my king where girl kings don't act like that. I hope her and her king proof us wrong I really do.smdh

OLDHEAD
Reactions
18,840 214 72
Alleybux
It's craziness he had what two years to get a dog and he decided to get a dog now and you have a baby on the way, that means less attention on what important right now, but hey she like it I love it , that her little red wagon, she going to be clapping back at that damn dog when that baby come and get to crying in the middle of the night and sefton being hard headed, and her King in another state him and his dog resting. Her King, my King my King sound like a damn fool ,I'm not calling nobody my King and he's not my husband and he got me knocked up going through a whole pregnancy alone in a time like this and he in a different state walking a damn dog my king where girl kings don't act like that. I hope her and her king proof us wrong I really do.smdh
All of this!
Re the bolded, I do too. I keep waiting for something good to happen. Alone and pregnant, spending $ on foolishness and already have a small child to care for. No mention of moving, nothing. Her mother seems to be a strong support system so moving there probably wouldn't be best. Ahhhh, I feel kinda bad for her. This is cringey.

Reactions
57 7
Alleybux
I want to see a video of her moms reaction to this...they seem close but we haven't seen her in a long while...im not bout to be pushing 40 and calling some friend my King when im really a baby mama. imma need to hear some labels from Shanna since we know she loves them.

Reactions
10,988 106 3
Alleybux
I just can't get passed how dumb she looks. Like she looks soooo foolish taking pictures holding her belly looking alone and single af. She looked so radiant and full of life when she was pregnant with Sef; now looks like a dead duppy in all of her pics. I swear that she mentally acts like she is stuck in the mind of a child, and baby girl's elevator is stuck on the 5th floor.....

Reactions
2,247 127 16
Alleybux
I just can't get passed how dumb she looks. Like she looks soooo foolish taking pictures holding her belly looking alone and single af. She looked so radiant and full of life when she was pregnant with Sef; now looks like a dead duppy in all of her pics. I swear that she mentally acts like she is stuck in the mind of a child, and baby girl's elevator is stuck on the 5th floor.....
Yeah, those belly pics with her holding her belly are tragic. She hasn't posted not one pic of her man with her, or even with Sefton and her pregnant belly. And Peeker can't even give a like to her IG pics!

Reactions
Alleybux
Couple things ladies, when/where did she call him her king? I have to see/hear/read that.
Also, what if (serious on this) he is there for her a lot more than we see (maybe FaceTime calls at OB appointments, maybe house hunting on his end for a forever space for them)?
I think she’s gotten pretty gun shy about sharing things since her followers question and point things out about the little bit they do see.
Now, I personally would not be ok with that type of support, but a least it would make the dreadful situation she’s in seem a bit more tolerable.
Thoughts?

Reactions
10,988 106 3
Alleybux
Couple things ladies, when/where did she call him her king? I have to see/hear/read that.
Also, what if (serious on this) he is there for her a lot more than we see (maybe FaceTime calls at OB appointments, maybe house hunting on his end for a forever space for them)?
I think she’s gotten pretty gun shy about sharing things since her followers question and point things out about the little bit they do see.
Now, I personally would not be ok with that type of support, but a least it would make the dreadful situation she’s in seem a bit more tolerable.
Thoughts?
Nah F that. If he and that dog can roam around the world like Dora and boots, then he can travel once a month to be there in person for his pregnant baby mama's OB appointments.

Maybe they should've made better decisions before they decided to date long distance, and be in a “relationship” so I don't feel bad not one bit.

I'm more than certain that she would absolutely want to be involved in looking for their "forever space."

If she's going to be hesitant about sharing things about what people think, then gtf off of the internet altogether. I'm starting to sound like a broken record.

Like this is bulllshit......

Last edited:
Reactions
1,329 69
Alleybux
Stuck between the 1st and 2nd floor

Reactions
1,329 69
Alleybux
Thoughts?
If these things are happening then that would be great. And if it does then I will eat Brussel Sprouts lol

Reactions
1,329 69
Alleybux
Now sis, you know good and damn we'll that they aren't happening. Showboat ShawnNeaux doesn't miss an opportunity to show anything!
Lol there is a 1% chance. at this point I’d like her to surprise me. I’ve predicted just about every move she has made. Need to shake things up a bit. So Shawn, pleassssse gimme a shock!

Reactions
1,329 69
Alleybux
like is peek such a loser that his old ass just not buying a damn thing for that baby?? I hope that isn’t what this black man is doing. Like yeah we know Shawn is partially slow and a tad bit illiterate but cmon peek just gotta show up in some way shape or form. Like to hell with her but I need for this situation to make some sort of sense in the end. Po baby can’t have a 40 year old mama that can’t pronounce simple words and a 50 yr old daddy that cares more about a damn dog than him. And let’s not even talk about the older brother situation.

Reactions
2,247 127 16
Alleybux
Now sis, you know good and damn we'll that they aren't happening. Showboat ShawnNeaux doesn't miss an opportunity to show anything!
Exactly. We all know that she would love to prove all of us here on LSA wrong and show proof that her man actually cares about her and the baby, but we have yet to see it.

And even if we don't see Pecker in a video or pic, she would at least mention him somewhere, but she doesn't even do that. So nope, not buying it that she's being shy about sharing anything.

The rose that grew from the concrete
Reactions
3,214 137
Alleybux
I think she’s doing a keiko move; only showing content that will help grow her “brand” and YouTube channel. So, no more fireplace shots, mention of Pea or Sefton and filming behind blank walls like Keiko. Honestly, the fake page was the last straw for her, IMO. It was mean girl and humiliating. We can say what we want here; it’s a gossip page, but that Instagram page, while true, to me was wrong, IMO. And, I felt bad for her, because of the baby’s safety. At the end of the day, we want her to have a safe and healthy pregnancy. She’s a high risk pregnancy anyway, and Pea’s added stress along with the stress of her future, is enough. So, I’m stopping for now because, if something happened to the baby, I would wonder if my comments had anything to do with it and I don’t want that on my conscience.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

Recent Posts

SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Bey was the obvious leader and star. She was always front and center. She sang 99% of the time LEAD the first two albums. I never said that was...
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
and what’s wrong with them paying their bills? I see nothing wrong with that. And they are giving back to the community by paying for their own...
Strongmommy Chrissy
Bigger, much bigger Lol Ming motto is scam hard or go home
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
This is terribly saddening. Especially given how much I desire to be a mother. It angers me when women become pregnant only to be inept mothers...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Maybe she deleted the first one and add a second one. Then you got 2 notes for it. True, but there was one earlier today too. I was just curious...
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
it's been pretty much confirmed that the mother wrote that note. so if the killer was an outsider - why write that note? it was someone in the...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I love Omega watches and that's exactly how I afforded a gold omega watch. It was less in price than the gold weight itself would be worth...
I'm not the biggest fan of Meg but...
I believe it's partially her fault. She likes the trans aesthetic. These rappers and beauty influencers I've noticed keep doing their makeup...
Any info on the Harry Potter Cast?
I know this thread is old as hell, but ive always wondered about how this franchise went on for more than a decade and theirs barely any tea on...
Top Bottom