Happy Stylish Mommy

Reactions
141,739 2,058 299
Alleybux
I mean, what is the reasoning for not being under one roof now, she is pregnant. This is the perfect time to move together, find a new school for her son and start their life together (side eye)

does she own her place and have to sell it??

I would find places where he is and let him know I am coming to see those homes, so we can make a decision, the end.

Is this man really single?? or is he waiting to be divorced or something?

Reactions
3,022 139 44
Alleybux
They find Cortes yet?
1618842000996.gif

Last edited:
Reactions
101,382 1,212 405
Alleybux
wow watched parts of the recent video she did 3-4 days ago. It's heavily edited because she can't breathe and she's just sitting in the car with Sefton. The labored breathing is very pronounced and she's trying to hide it with editing.

It also looks like this pregnancy is aging her quickly.

This man sold her a bag of goods and she believed it - hook, line, and now she's sinking.

Again, these are not the actions of a man who wants to be in a relationship or truly show he cares about this lady. Pettis Kent wanted clean available vagina that he could order and have DoorDash'd right to his doorstep.

They aren't moving in together..have either one displayed the actions of people trying to build a life together??? i dont know where this narrative comes from -- just because Shanna said it doesnt make it true. He told her what she wanted to hear... his actions tell a whole other story tho.

They're both liars and each one played the other.

Reactions
2,220 127 16
Alleybux
wow watched parts of the recent video she did 3-4 days ago. It's heavily edited because she can't breathe and she's just sitting in the car with Sefton. The labored breathing is very pronounced and she's trying to hide it with editing.

It also looks like this pregnancy is aging her quickly.

This man sold her a bag of goods and she believed it - hook, line, and now she's sinking.

Again, these are not the actions of a man who wants to be in a relationship or truly show he cares about this lady. Pettis Kent wanted clean available vagina that he could order and have DoorDash'd right to his doorstep.

They aren't moving in together..have either one displayed the actions of people trying to build a life together??? i dont know where this narrative comes from -- just because Shanna said it doesnt make it true. He told her what she wanted to hear... his actions tell a whole other story tho.

They're both liars and each one played the other.
Yes, this is exactly what's going on. It's very sad, because even if she said things are different now, she's already shown too much from past videos that reveal what he's really about. I mean... yeah, we can say that she's not showing everything in her life, and I'm sure that's true. But what she does show already tells the full story. No support from her man, and no plans for a future.

Reactions
49,829 668 431
Alleybux
I think she’s doing a keiko move; only showing content that will help grow her “brand” and YouTube channel. So, no more fireplace shots, mention of Pea or Sefton and filming behind blank walls like Keiko. Honestly, the fake page was the last straw for her, IMO. It was mean girl and humiliating. We can say what we want here; it’s a gossip page, but that Instagram page, while true, to me was wrong, IMO. And, I felt bad for her, because of the baby’s safety. At the end of the day, we want her to have a safe and healthy pregnancy. She’s a high risk pregnancy anyway, and Pea’s added stress along with the stress of her future, is enough. So, I’m stopping for now because, if something happened to the baby, I would wonder if my comments had anything to do with it and I don’t want that on my conscience.
Agreed with all of this.

Reactions
1,667 40 15
Alleybux
Very classy ladies on this thread. I love it. Stepping back as well. Nothing we say or suggest will change how sad the conditions are for HSM because she isn’t in touch with the reality of this man. Just have to wish her the best at this point.

Reactions
59 1
Alleybux
I want this chic to get a clue and start looking at the viewfinder on her camera when she's recording, and not at herself. After all this time she still can't get that right. It's so annoying.

Reactions
911 17
Alleybux
Yeah, those belly pics with her holding her belly are tragic. She hasn't posted not one pic of her man with her, or even with Sefton and her pregnant belly. And Peeker can't even give a like to her IG pics!
Now that you mention it, she doesn’t. That’s strange. But then again I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen her and Sef in a pic together.

Reactions
262 8
Alleybux
Well, if anything I hope once the reality of the situation hits her that she takes a different stance. I hope she adjusts and puts the health, and safety of herself and her children first. I actually like the non-snarky Shanna... the relatable side of her that caused me to follow her in the first place (our sons are similar in age).

If PK has no interest, I would hope (if he reads here) that he will do right by his child and by her (at least) as the mother of his child. LIfe is too short to waste someone's time and use their time for your advantage.

Shanna.... start thinking about yourself and kids more and what is best for you and your kids. If it does not feel right within yourself... than it probably is not right. Adjust your dealings with PK because if he is really interested and concerned, he will do anything necessary to be with you and PK Jr.

Reactions
Alleybux
I think she’s doing a keiko move; only showing content that will help grow her “brand” and YouTube channel. So, no more fireplace shots, mention of Pea or Sefton and filming behind blank walls like Keiko. Honestly, the fake page was the last straw for her, IMO. It was mean girl and humiliating. We can say what we want here; it’s a gossip page, but that Instagram page, while true, to me was wrong, IMO. And, I felt bad for her, because of the baby’s safety. At the end of the day, we want her to have a safe and healthy pregnancy. She’s a high risk pregnancy anyway, and Pea’s added stress along with the stress of her future, is enough. So, I’m stopping for now because, if something happened to the baby, I would wonder if my comments had anything to do with it and I don’t want that on my conscience.

Incredibly well said! Positive thoughts for her.

Reactions
101,382 1,212 405
Alleybux
Shanna was obviously routinely casual for Pettis, and clearly he's not that invested. What is his obligation, if any, to tell his other casuals about Shanna and his new baby on the way? ..and in what time frame?

Do yall think he'll keep them hidden or will he openly and publicly embrace his new child (even if he continues to hide Shanna)?

I AM VERY VERY RICH BITCH
Reactions
10,919 104 3
Alleybux
Shanna was obviously routinely casual for Pettis, and clearly he's not that invested. What is his obligation, if any, to tell his other casuals about Shanna and his new baby on the way? ..and in what time frame?

Do yall think he'll keep them hidden or will he openly and publicly embrace his new child (even if he continues to hide Shanna)?
This is the question here. I wonder if he’ll ever display his new family....

Reactions
101,382 1,212 405
Alleybux
Sefton is taking the pics.

Over her. I stopped watching. She needs to face the facts and move on.

you know.. It dawned on me he was taking the pics w/ the latest photo of her in the sweat suit ... that little boy doesn't need to be his mama's instagram photographer.

She better get a tripod and a remote and let that boy do other things besides snapping pics to get the perfect "pregnant with a purse" pose.

Reactions
29,622 537 201
Alleybux
you know.. It dawned on me he was taking the pics w/ the latest photo of her in the sweat suit ... that little boy doesn't need to be his mama's instagram photographer.

She better get a tripod and a remote and let that boy do other things besides snapping pics to get the perfect "pregnant with a purse" pose.
Like the child isn’t already struggling in the shallow end....

Reactions
2,220 127 16
Alleybux

I think he will do as little as possible. I'm actually not surprised that he's not publicly supporting her because why would he embarrass himself like that? His family, friends, colleagues, etc. would probably judge him for such a poor choice at his age and at this stage in his life. Plus, it doesn't benefit him to show anything about having a new baby on the way, but I guess he can find time to show off his new dog so maybe that's where his priority is.

Reactions
101,382 1,212 405
Alleybux
I think he will do as little as possible. I'm actually not surprised that he's not publicly supporting her because why would he embarrass himself like that? His family, friends, colleagues, etc. would probably judge him for such a poor choice at his age and at this stage in his life. Plus, it doesn't benefit him to show anything about having a new baby on the way, but I guess he can find time to show off his new dog so maybe that's where his priority is.

Well, if he's dating a few women, showing up on her social media will pull back the curtain. It would expose him in all sorts of ways LOL.. Plus, If he's dating other women it'll reveal he has a baby on the way, is having unprotected sex with others, like he probably has with them...shit will hit the fan and they'll all run to get tested. Shanna's fanbase will CRINGE and start digging and maybe a few women will recognize him from somewhere.

There's a reason, besides work, that he's trying to stay hidden. If it was just work, he would've told her from the jump, "I don't mind you recording, but don't put me in anything you're uploading to the internet"

Reactions
10,919 104 3
Alleybux

Sef has been taking her pics for ages. How old is he like 5-6? That is weird af to me....

Reactions
10,919 104 3
Alleybux
Well, if he's dating a few women, showing up on her social media will pull back the curtain. It would expose him in all sorts of ways LOL.. Plus, If he's dating other women it'll reveal he has a baby on the way, is having unprotected sex with others, like he probably has with them...shit will hit the fan and they'll all run to get tested. Shanna's fanbase will CRINGE and start digging and maybe a few women will recognize him from somewhere.

There's a reason, besides work, that he's trying to stay hidden. If it was just work, he would've told her from the jump, "I don't mind you recording, but don't put me in anything you're uploading to the internet"
There def is another reason as to why he doesn't want to be shown online. I know people with WAYYY more to lose than him, and they show more than he does. I agree with you that there actually may be something that he is trying to hide because something in the milk ain't clean. He's prob giving her this bs reason that he's a private guy blah blah blah, but I've been there before that |\|igga is def hiding something.

Reactions
2,220 127 16
Alleybux
There def is another reason as to why he doesn't want to be shown online. I know people with WAYYY more to lose than him, and they show more than he does. I agree with you that there actually may be something that he is trying to hide because something in the milk ain't clean. He's prob giving her this bs reason that he's a private guy blah blah blah, but I've been there before that |\|igga is def hiding something.
I agree. I saw that he made the dog IG page private. Why? If it's just an innocent dog fan page, why not keep it public? I think he worried he might slip up and get caught in a lie or some other inconsistency. That fool ain't slick...

Reactions
1,440 51 4
Alleybux
Can someone tell me how PK’s identity was discovered? Ain’t no way I’m combing through 207 pages to find out, but I’m very curious of how that unfolded. Thanks y’all

Reactions
101,382 1,212 405
Alleybux
Can someone tell me how PK’s identity was discovered? Ain’t no way I’m combing through 207 pages to find out, but I’m very curious of how that unfolded. Thanks y’all
Someone captured a reflection in a wine glass, blew it up and used the facial recognition software at their job to find him. Due to his irregular head shape they were able to find him pretty quickly.

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Y'all watch JustJazzy6?
It’s all fun and games until them teachers call acs on her.
Groom accused of raping wedding guest on morning of Las Vegas nuptials
Eewwwwwwwww!!!! Marrying your fiancé anyway after he went down on your friend and then raped her!!!!!!!???????!!! I honestly expected the woman to...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Guys! Guys! I'm back, and I've rethought my previous position! All you fonts thinking that the rugby pic DOES contain Henry's arm...prepare to...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
What leaked documents about the settlement is VK talking about? I have seen stories posted but no documents. Pretty sure she is the one that put...
My friend and I were sexually assaulted in the club and none of the black men did anything about it
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/do-black-women-belong-to-black-men.4524476/ Devil's advocate. Why should an entire race of men that you...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Literally exactly same thing i cant help but to laugh These the girls that wanna talk dowm om regular girls Yeah it kills me because some walk...
So according to thecoli, black women are the initiators when it comes to IR relationships
A lot of black men want what white men have or like. White men praise blond blue-eyed women, so that's what black men want. White men date out...
how to understand Capricorn mothers?
this is exactly why I'm scared of Cancers...I've seen them dish out a lot of abuse like that. Unprovoked hostility sometimes too. I don't hate...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
Yeah I was confused about that too lol. Girl where is this video from? Why is Milano making it appear like it's her and Meek at this party? I'm...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
You are correct but for the wrong reason, lol. I know that by "latino" you mean those in the Americas but "latinos" in its real meaning refer to a...
Top Bottom