Quantcast

Harlots : season 2 official

HotNerd10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,414 539 33
Alleybux
I know I'm tardy to the party.... I'm catching up with the season.... Charlotte is still the best and her raspy as voice is everything....... Harrett needs a house of her own cause she is smart, a haggler, and just everything..... I love there is more black people soldiers and etc..... I love Nanc.... she is a better mamma to Charlotte the Mags..... and I respect they show shows racism is still there.... like that hag Quigley hating on William being called Pa by Lucy and Charlotte.... and had the never to say hes a crow claiming a Swan..... its little sh!t like that that keeps it honest..... because race and racism was (and is) still very much a thing..... I'm on episode 4 now....

HotNerd10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,414 539 33
Alleybux
So I'm all caught up....

Go Harriet!!!!! And Nell and Weber... I want that house to bury every other house!!!! With Charles running it Golden Square will collapse because he doesn't have the brain nor the muscles to keep it clicking....

Yassss to Quigly in the insane asylum getting that good good word from Scamwell...

Bailey is the epitome of a wealthy yt dude.... only care when you can do something for him.... played the f outta Quigley.... and her girl Ann need her ass beat.....

Charlotte is still the best thing about that show.... I cheered when she was choking out Quigley..... she is my favorite and a show if only her would still get my views.....

Lucy.... :eyeroll: no thanks she is the worst and I dont care about her.....

I miss Kitty..... And the French Girl....

the_ex

‪‪❤︎‬where i spit no grass grows ever!‪‪❤︎‬
Reaction score
Reactions
193,199 13,227 6,275
Alleybux
i'm still salty they killed jessica brown findlay. they better kill lucy this next season,though

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom