Quantcast

Harry and William will not walk side by side

gwopijon

Zirconia (Nina) and Polly Esther (BrieBrie)
Reaction score
Reactions
183,335 6,267 1,981
Alleybux
Nothing new. Will di Amin and Prince Harry walked separated by Charles Spencer behind their Mother's coffin but I guess fake drama sells
636337201340367284-AP-BRITAIN-DIANA-620141.JPG

princess-diana-funeral-2.jpg

Last edited:

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
You don't mean RRs are wrong again...the shock...:sneaky:

As an aside I'm glad they are doing this by birth order and not rank/succession...this is about their father/grandfather not the crown...

zebz

The thriller
Reaction score
Reactions
85,566 2,167 68
Alleybux
I didn’t understand the last tweet at all. He was just making crap up.

MsAnneElliot

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,345 592 173
Alleybux
This is hardly the scandal the media wants it to be. It is Philip's children and his oldest male grandchildren. They seem to be going in order of birth with his children and then with the three grandson it is Peter, the oldest, in the middle and the order continues. It makes perfect sense. It is an odd number. They did the most logical thing.
I agree this makes perfect sense for pallbearers.

Butterbum2986

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,260 2,130 902
Alleybux
It does make sense how they are walking... but I also think Peter is a buffer in case Willie gets slick with the mouth and Harry throws hands

NiaNene

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,053 7,707 9,583
Alleybux
You don't mean RRs are wrong again...the shock...:sneaky:

As an aside I'm glad they are doing this by birth order and not rank/succession...this is about their father/grandfather not the crown...
You stans just don’t want to see Harry have to be behind his brother lmao

Angela8422

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
32 4 11
Alleybux
Good. This is about Prince Philip and the press would make it about trying to get a photo of William and Harry together.

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
But you just said you’re glad they’re not going by succession. Because if they were then Harry would be behind William and you couldn’t handle that. But ok
No dear...again that is from the voices in your head again...I am glad they are not doing it by succession so that his 4 children can walk behind his coffin followed by his grandchildren...that just makes more sense...

Again its your kind who are always freaking out over who is in front or behind Harry...no one else cares...

Alsi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
52,318 1,638 1,295
Alleybux
This funeral has more drama the Real House wives.

Harry wear Mask. Don't let the paps get pic lmao. I'll be petty. Nvm Mask is required finally.

The royals are the are the fist reality stars. The drama not only goes back generation, but centuries.

I was just about to say that. I think it's obvious.

I wondered who he was talking about, cause there were a couple options. But by Harry's behavior towards William... yeah. If you've ever grown up with brothers, they can get over thing pretty quickly with each other. With one exception, if one just won't drop an issue. H&M did say it was multiple conversations.

Nothing new. Will di Amin and Prince Harry walked separated by Charles Spencer behind their Mother's coffin but I guess fake drama sells
636337201340367284-AP-BRITAIN-DIANA-620141.JPG

It made sense two have them in that formation back then.
As the most senior royal male members C&P would be on the outside and the Duke(Diana's brother) would be in the middle. To one side W&H would have a royal family member, and on the other side W&H would have a member of the spencer family by their side. The walk also had them walking past crying sometimes people screaming in sadness. C&P are in a way putting distance between the crowd (and at the time) two very young children who lost their mother tragically.

By the time Diana was buried the royals took a major public beating. The people were not happy with the lack of respect from the royal family. The Queen was shamed into addressing Diana's death. And the royals went into PR overdrive. They reluctantly agreed to this public funeral. The people's opinion on the royals was very negative during that time. The royals needed to show a united front. And the Spencer family needed to be part of the display with the royals. Because Diana was no longer a royal member when she divorced Charles. Her funeral, much like Prince Philip's funeral is about optics.

Which is why the the formation looks a little off to people. W&H aren't children anymore. Now they are two grown men. Who were at once supported by the older men in both their families, on the worst day of their lives. For optics sense, they should have been next to each other. But then again they should have been wearing their uniforms to burry a member of the military as well... :disdain

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
The royals are the are the fist reality stars. The drama not only goes back generation, but centuries.

I wondered who he was talking about, cause there were a couple options. But by Harry's behavior towards William... yeah. If you've ever grown up with brothers, they can get over thing pretty quickly with each other. With one exception, if one just won't drop an issue. H&M did say it was multiple conversations.

It made sense two have them in that formation back then.
As the most senior royal male members C&P would be on the outside and the Duke(Diana's brother) would be in the middle. To one side W&H would have a royal family member, and on the other side W&H would have a member of the spencer family by their side. The walk also had them walking past crying sometimes people screaming in sadness. C&P are in a way putting distance between the crowd (and at the time) two very young children who lost their mother tragically.

By the time Diana was buried the royals took a major public beating. The people were not happy with the lack of respect from the royal family. The Queen was shamed into addressing Diana's death. And the royals went into PR overdrive. They reluctantly agreed to this public funeral. The people's opinion on the royals was very negative during that time. The royals needed to show a united front. And the Spencer family needed to be part of the display with the royals. Because Diana was no longer a royal member when she divorced Charles. Her funeral, much like Prince Philip's funeral is about optics.

Which is why the the formation looks a little off to people. W&H aren't children anymore. Now they are two grown men. Who were at once supported by the older men in both their families, on the worst day of their lives. For optics sense, they should have been next to each other. But then again they should have been wearing their uniforms to burry a member of the military as well... :disdain
But they weren't side by side in princess Margret's funeral or the queen mother's funeral...this is all just much ado about nothing...

744Boss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,971 1,892 1,986
Alleybux
Harry’s kids are commoners lol
Harry's kids aren't sitting in this service so that's irrelevant. If the family wasn't so racist his kids would become Princes when Charles' takes the throne.

But here is a fun fact, because Harry is a Duke, Archie actually has a courtesy title of Earl of Dumbarton! So he still outranks Pete in every way shape or form.
HARRY-BOOM.gif

PerchedandParched

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,967 5,888 1,445
Alleybux

Okay so this is an actual fµck!ng nothingburger because of course pallbearers don't walk next to each other, there's a fµck!ng casket between them and the Grandsons are all together with Harry, Peter and William being the oldest so they would logically be grouped together. Peter is oldest so it would be absurd to wedge him between the younger ones instead of William and Harry.

Here I thought all of this bitching was about doing a procession that didn't involve the fµck!ng casket.

Femme Pop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
257,632 7,071 3,323
Alleybux
If this isn't a rank thing, best believe its Will being petty af, even during a funeral. Very telling of his character.

Livingit88

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
596,729 33,001 3,295
Alleybux
Lol I don't even like the Queen or Phillip but the British media are acting so absurd right now.

They can't even let these people grieve for one minute without turning this funeral in to a mockery and a circus.

There doesn't seem to be anything the Queen can really do about it since they all live on tax money. She's been brainwashed to think she's doing some kind of duty for the British public when her and her families only real role seems to be sustaining the British tabloids profit margins by providing them with royal gossip. The arrangement reminds me of the Kardashians.

Harry wasnt lying in that Oprah interview when he said they were all trapped in a sense.

mush

La!
Reaction score
Reactions
167,283 3,972 780
Alleybux
Anyone want to alert the media about social distancing, so many are using the term the brothers are not standing shoulder to shoulder, they wouldn’t be or a least shouldn’t be co yknow thi social distancing business that we all have been dealing with...

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,726 4,765 1,968
Alleybux
Lol I don't even like the Queen or Phillip but the British media are acting so absurd right now.

They can't even let these people grieve for one minute without turning this funeral in to a mockery and a circus.

There doesn't seem to be anything the Queen can really do about it since they all live on tax money. She's been brainwashed to think she's doing some kind of duty for the British public when her and her families only real role seems to be sustaining the British tabloids profit margins by providing them with royal gossip. The arrangement reminds me of the Kardashians.

Harry wasnt lying in that Oprah interview when he said they were all trapped in a sense.
I wonder if they wish they lived like the Monaco or Liechtenstein royal families where they don’t live by taxpayers money but they get to do whoever they want lol

CousinIt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,235 247 34
Alleybux
this is for the best since everyone would be looking at their interaction/body language if they walked next to each other and this funeral isn't about them and their relationship.
Exactly, the press wanted them side by side for the money shot with body language "experts" making up narratives for headlines. Harry and Meghan have been suing various members of the BM so I doubt Harry wants to make things easy for them.
this is a whole circus and it was the last thing philip wanted smh

will thought he could score brownie points with the BM by being photographed next to harry lmaoooo

ooops
I agree that Will wanted to have side by side pics with Harry so headlines proclaiming they have reconciled could be produced. There can be no reconciliation without apologies to Meghan in recognition of the campaign against her by the BRF and BM.

Last edited:

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,463 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
We know they lines- William regal and looking very much like a future king; Harry still unsure searching for someone to reassure him. Mind you, when you do compare the two the truth is evident, William trying to hard to look what he believes to be accepted.

mush

La!
Reaction score
Reactions
167,283 3,972 780
Alleybux
If they go by strict social distance rules and the family bubble idea then Harry should be sat alone as I’d assume Lord Snowdon and anyone else attending without a SO. I’m sure the media will manage to make a lone prince/ family feud distance between brothers headline out of it despite it being part of current restrictions.

I’d put some on my hoarded alleybux on it!

beautifulmaverick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,074 1,072 123
Alleybux
We know they lines- William regal and looking very much like a future king; Harry still unsure searching for someone to reassure him. Mind you, when you do compare the two the truth is evident, William trying to hard to look what he believes to be accepted.
It's funny because William's actions since the Sussexes exit tells a complete different story. He is constantly in Harry and Meghan's business over everything. Why does he care about a married couple's deals with Netflix and Spotify? Why does he care about Archie's godparents identities are being protected?

We heard nothing about William standing on HIS own as a man and future heir......but how pissed he is over the Sussexes and desperately wanting his younger brother to join him at the hip. It's so many stories about him being concern or pissed that one of his nicknames is "Incandescent with rage".

Harry has proven that he can survive outside the royal bubble. He and Meghan established a lot in a year than William and Kate did in 10.

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,463 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
If they go by strict social distance rules and the family bubble idea then Harry should be sat alone as I’d assume Lord Snowdon and anyone else attending without a SO. I’m sure the media will manage to make a lone prince/ family feud distance between brothers headline out of it despite it being part of current restrictions.

I’d put some on my hoarded alleybux on it!
Well they already have the queen sat alone so Harry is in good company. I look forward to the stories about how Harry should stay with granny because she'll have nobody. Just look at this weirdo

Screenshot_20210415-094608_Twitter.jpg

It's funny because William's actions since the Sussexes exit tells a complete different story. He is constantly in Harry and Meghan's business over everything. Why does he care about a married couple's deals with Netflix and Spotify? Why does he care about Archie's godparents identities are being protected?

We heard nothing about William standing on HIS own as a man and future heir......but how pissed he is over the Sussexes and desperately wanting his younger brother to join him at the hip. It's so many stories about him being concern or pissed that one of his nicknames is "Incandescent with rage".

Harry has proven that he can survive outside the royal bubble. He and Meghan established a lot in a year than William and Kate did in 10.
That's why any story drunken Camilla throws out there or Nikkah creates it is met with mockery. Harry spent years rehabbing his image and rebranding himself, thanks to the Brit media the world knows way more about him than others, and now with William in love with his brother the world sees how Harry became whole while William is searching for his other half. It's really something.

beautifulmaverick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,074 1,072 123
Alleybux
Well they already have the queen sat alone so Harry is in good company. I look forward to the stories about how Harry should stay with granny because she'll have nobody. Just look at this weirdo

View attachment 2479030
What the hell?
One minute the queen is finally putting Harry in his place because the "half-in/half-out" deal is unacceptable........and the next he's essentially more important than the queen's FOUR children and multiple grandchildren so he HAS to be by her side.

Goodness these people need to pick a struggle.
reality of me_.jpeg

744Boss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,971 1,892 1,986
Alleybux
What the hell?
One minute the queen is finally putting Harry in his place because the "half-in/half-out" deal is unacceptable........and the next he's essentially more important than the queen's FOUR children and multiple grandchildren so he HAS to be by her side.

Goodness these people need to pick a struggle.
View attachment 2479110
These people really feel as if they own these folks. They are mad that a black American "brainwashed" or "stole" poor stupid Harry. Once again, a woman is made the villain like this is Adam and Eve.

kinas14

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,800 8,879 3,791
Alleybux
Exactly, the press wanted them side by side for the money shot with body language "experts" making up narratives for headlines. Harry and Meghan have been suing various members of the BM so I doubt Harry wants to make things easy for them.

I agree that Will wanted to have side by side pics with Harry so headlines proclaiming they have reconciled could be produced. There can be no reconciliation without apologies to Meghan in recognition of the campaign against her by the BRF and BM.
The delusion. You all are still not over those videos of Harry kiiing with Kate and William like nothing happened.
I have said this many times but some of you hate those people more than Harry will ever do.