Melanina

My fragrance on and they love my smell
Reaction score
Reactions
150,013 7,424 2,034
Alleybux
Harry’s a really ugly man
5CF63AAF-0027-4004-AC70-25D9A20CD2B7.jpeg

ETA: I never understood people coming for Zayn not being in the public eye while minding his business. I rather him do that than cosplay as a fish.

Ms Vandross

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
184,563 15,255 8,202
Alleybux
He and his team want him to be David Bowie SO BAD with this rebranding. Strop trying to make fetch happen when you have neither the visionary talent nor the face for it!

FunSizeB

A mind opened to everything & attached to nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
76,436 3,086 258
Alleybux
Lol I can’t :nahAnd to think I had the meanest crush on him during his one direction days....sigh

mo.betta

moisturize, sis.
Reaction score
Reactions
4,311 105 57
Alleybux
white men always go through these phases and its annoying...next it will be drugs and 'partying with the blacks' then he will come back as a "good ol' boy" and do hella interviews about the "dark times" he went through. He looks like he smells like feet and skin.

NonProphet

Don’t jealous me
Reaction score
Reactions
55,086 1,061 408
Alleybux
Men who dress in traditionally feminine wear are assumed to be progressive and in touch with their feminine energy/comfortable with their sexuality.

This isn’t always the case, though. We can point to quite a few men who may have dressed up in “feminine clothing” but abused and disrespected women.

Nouraj

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
27,220 888 1,533
Alleybux
This kid is truly damaged ... his parents threw him to the industry wolves while they got those checks.

summershine

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,621 72 1
Alleybux
It is honestly disgusting and he really can't dress to flatter his shape. But he is boxy, so I suppose it's gonna be difficult for him.

The first thing I thought about when I saw it (and posted the same thought in an another thread) if this is supposed to be some sort of subtle dig at the upcoming live remake of the Little Mermaid since he was allegedly going to play Prince Erik but left after it was announced that Halle was going to play Ariel?

chocoLate290

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
87,971 4,207 1,986
Alleybux
Men who dress in traditionally feminine wear are assumed to be progressive and in touch with their feminine energy/comfortable with their sexuality.

This isn’t always the case, though. We can point to quite a few men who may have dressed up in “feminine clothing” but abused and disrespected women.
Exactly, it’s so weird when these fans make these male celebs heroes of the day just because they wore a dress, that doesn’t mean that these men don’t abuse women behind the closed doors, it’s like applauding women for wearing pants, WTF

chocoLate290

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
87,971 4,207 1,986
Alleybux
Guys it’s a humiliation ritual, he’s hanging out with the most powerful witches in Hollywood, Hollywood’s agenda is to promote men in dresses to be able to replace and erase women from their fields..Look how the makeup industry is run by men, look how they push these gay guys as a face of a WOMEN dominated makeup industry, look how the transgender women feel like they are better than us natural born women, soon they will try to replace women‘s wombs, we have to do something before it’s not too late..

culturistic

what a schmuck, back up.
Reaction score
Reactions
25,133 223 50
Alleybux
between this, sebastian stan showing his sh*t stained ass to promote his flop movie, and chris evans and his London PR escapades with Cinderella thee Homewrecker....it's obvious celeb men are just as THIRSTY for attention/headlines as people claim (mainly) women to be

Last edited:

NewAge

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,716 768 875
Alleybux
It is honestly disgusting and he really can't dress to flatter his shape. But he is boxy, so I suppose it's gonna be difficult for him.

The first thing I thought about when I saw it (and posted the same thought in an another thread) if this is supposed to be some sort of subtle dig at the upcoming live remake of the Little Mermaid since he was allegedly going to play Prince Erik but left after it was announced that Halle was going to play Ariel?

It absolutely is. What a sickening male.

culturistic

what a schmuck, back up.
Reaction score
Reactions
25,133 223 50
Alleybux
Harry’s a really ugly man

ETA: I never understood people coming for Zayn not being in the public eye while minding his business. I rather him do that than cosplay as a fish.
White girls came for Zayn because they were racist/islamaphobic, point blank period

But for the most part, Zayn had a lot of hype and traction behind him and his career and he BLEW IT.

How do you have 3 albums out and no tour? How do promote a Harry Potter game more than your actual music? How do you rant about Grammy's racial discrimination and then put out a whole collab with a pasty yt woman? He's just all over the place as a person AND as an artist, it's like why even bother supporting this man.

It's sad because he really does have a great voice, and there IS talent there.

I'll give Harry ONE credit, and that is he knew he wanted to be a bigger star. So he got the bigger team, the bigger manager, and has the biggest work ethic. Even his ugly ass is annoying whilst doing it

Melanina

My fragrance on and they love my smell
Reaction score
Reactions
150,013 7,424 2,034
Alleybux
White girls came for Zayn because they were racist/islamaphobic, point blank period

But for the most part, Zayn had a lot of hype and traction behind him and his career and he BLEW IT.

How do you have 3 albums out and no tour? How do promote a Harry Potter game more than your actual music? How do you rant about Grammy's racial discrimination and then put out a whole collab with a pasty yt woman? He's just all over the place as a person AND as an artist, it's like why even bother supporting this man.

I'll give Harry ONE credit, and that is he knew he wanted to be a bigger star. So he got the bigger team, the bigger manager, and has the biggest work ethic. Even his ugly ass his annoying whilst doing it
He actually did promote his NIL album more than his last album (i.e. going on IG live every other day, doing interviews, giving out his phone number). The Icarus Falls era was chaotic and all over the place. Heck, most of his fans didn’t even THINK he was going to drop another album when the news broke out that Gigi was pregnant. I was really surprised by that. I won’t fault his anxiety cuz I’ve seen one of my friends have a panic attack before and it wasn’t pretty. I won’t come for anyone with mental health issues and the severity is different for everyone but it would’ve been great if he did a virtual concert. He still has the higher selling albums though even if he doesn’t promote. He’s already working on Z4 which I’m excited about and I have a feeling he’s gonna leave RCA. Harry is more famous than his music IMO. He trends on Twitter for stuff like this and the women he’s allegedly dating more than his music. What he does is also lowkey wrong too. I don’t like the queer baiting nonsense and it’s not respectful at all to actual people who are apart of the LGBT community. He’s using them for clicks idc idc. He’s a weird man and SICK in the head!

Last edited:

wonderpg

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,192 7,471 1,802
Alleybux
Guys it’s a humiliation ritual, he’s hanging out with the most powerful witches in Hollywood, Hollywood’s agenda is to promote men in dresses to be able to replace and erase women from their fields..Look how the makeup industry is run by men, look how they push these gay guys as a face of a WOMEN dominated makeup industry, look how the transgender women feel like they are better than us natural born women, soon they will try to replace women‘s wombs, we have to do something before it’s not too late..
he hangs around with George clooney and gerber odd

Dahalla

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,072 2,925 346
Alleybux
He and his team want him to be David Bowie SO BAD with this rebranding. Strop trying to make fetch happen when you have neither the visionary talent nor the face for it!
Somebody actually called him a Mick Jagger impersonator and I screamed with laughter! This dude is so annoying and cringy he simply does not have the charisma or magnetism to pull of the feminine gender bending dressing he’s no Prince or Bowie he should just stick to creating music and finding his own sound cause he can’t act either I don’t get the hype.

PowerPuffBarbie

Being weird is just a side-effect of being awesome
Reaction score
Reactions
117,039 2,132 668
Alleybux
Ariel didn’t risk her father’s kingdom and her basic vocal cords for this !
200w.gif

riffs

Reaction score
Reactions
92,332 2,556 659
Alleybux
This is so embarrassing for the both of us.

Fine Line continues to bump, though, so it's AWK! Lmao.

He's so tiring. It's one thing to queerbait and look good while doing it, but girl, he looks A MESS! Shaped like Joe Swanson with his broad ass shoulders (Lowkey an insult to Joe, smh)

latest

I know he's cool with some drag queens and femme queens, wear one of their hip pads or something. Lol

Andenam

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,551 232 411
Alleybux
The fact that someone wearing clothes and minding their business ruined your morning lol.

WokoOno

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,648 1,096 1,276
Alleybux

I'll give Harry ONE credit, and that is he knew he wanted to be a bigger star. So he got the bigger team, the bigger manager, and has the biggest work ethic. Even his ugly ass is annoying whilst doing it
explain to me how these men of color rant about anything related to racial discrimination while dating the blondest blue eyed females.