Harry Styles graces December Vogue in a dress

Reactions
48,745 63 3
Alleybux
Harry baby what happened? Which witch took your beauty and left this mess?

My 1D heart is dead. The shallow bitch in me ain't interested no more. They all aged like milk now. 4 members. Not even Harry could dodge the degradation curse.

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

This is Harry now :cry: (n)

EmtM4zwXEAEkhAA.jpeg.jpg

Image-(2).jpg

Untitled-(13).jpg

Untitled-(10).jpg

I don't want to post no more. My eyes had enough.

upload_2020-11-9_11-39-21.jpeg.jpg

Reactions
5,744 144 39
Alleybux
He's aging badly. The pictures aren't beautiful, he misses the allure to pull off the aesthetic they were going for. He doesn't have a striking face or eyes. It's a failure, he just looks dirty.

Reactions
69,717 494 279
Alleybux
ngl... the older he gets, the uglier he gets. i never understood his appeal.

i don't find men in dresses or feminine clothing quirky or ~cool~ so i'm meh on this trite english "i'm just being me with some plaid and a skirt in a random field" type of shoot. he just doesn't pull this off. it's not endearing or cute.

boring. ugly. and unoriginal. hence it being the december cover. so vogue.

GATEKEEPER
Reactions
233,014 3,091 1,794
Alleybux
This queer baiting shit he does is so transparent because....at the end of the day, we’ve never actually seen him with a man. I don’t think he even really hangs out in the gay community.

and he’s so lazy with his fashion. At least David Bowie went all the way and slayed the hoes with his heels and bright colored suits.
2fa4767a2742c273a86d0ffd3c4e3633.jpg

Harry just rolls out of bed and throws a dress on & thinks he’s some revolutionary white man....so uninspired...

Last edited:
Reactions
17,735 682 221
Alleybux
My own opinion on this...he looks awful and like he hasn’t showered in two or three months. The cover also did his hairline no favors. It’s incredible that he has gotten by on just throwing on a dress every one in a while. The body, the face, and the confidence is not there to make this work.

Reactions
78,278 792 95
Alleybux
I dont know who designed these clothes or who styled him and I'm not being whatever "ist" by saying this , if you are gay, but

Not because your gay, does not automatically mean you have an innate sense of style/fashion and taste.

Please stop with these fashuns!

dark warrior, prevailer of good
Reactions
70,289 781 300
Alleybux
hes tries too hard to be unique. no one is convinced that this wearing dresses shtick is really him. it’s boring and everyone see through his jagger/bowie impression (well attempt at it)

Not Desus DAMMIT!
Reactions
366,117 3,870 1,733
Alleybux
I’m sorry but I never got the appeal of Harry. I never thought he was that hot. I think he had a mane of hair and more charisma than those other dudes and that’s why he stood out.

Me either but the Androgynous look works so well for him...

Edit: All of y’all skepticaling me but the Androgynous look is what is getting him all of these fashion endorsements and fashion magazine covers so :madtongue

Do you really think he would be the face of Gucci and have a VOGUE cover if he dressed how he dressed in One Direction??? Absolutely NOT. The Androgynous look works for him the same way it worked for Ezra Miller(before he got cancelled), this is why he keeps pushing it(first he was wearing Women’s Gucci pants suits, now he is wearing full on Women’s Gucci dresses). It just goes to show how an Image revamp could change a celebrity’s career... I still don’t get his appeal whatsoever...

Tracee Ellis Ross and these little YT teenyboppers must be seeing something that I CLEARLY don’t... *KANYE SHRUG*

Last edited:
Reactions
7,612 242 133
Alleybux
He's trying really hard to take on this revolutionary rock star persona with his music and his "interest" in social justice issues (BLM and LGBT) but I think he's fake as fuck. His music is shit too. Anything for money.

Reactions
18,456 451 86
Alleybux
He's sooo ugly and clammy looking. You can tell he does this queer baiting stuff for clout. He wants praise for breaking gender roles pls he's so fake

Ezra did it better

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Kendall St Charles (Blue Goddess Group) (Breukelen Bleu) (ATO Disappearing Acts)
i agree....i thought 'we' already canceled CK......especially after that mega thread that is floating around here somewhere.....but the OP sounds...
Hannah Bronfman Discussion Thread
I've noticed Hannah's change in manner around Sherry, her mother, as well. I sense it to be an "over protectiveness" but I don't know why...
  • Poll
“Here ya go!” when cashiers don’t say thank you or have a nice day
Its rude but oh well. I do have a problem with this one 711 clerk with her horrible attitude and mile long eyelashes. Both ridiculous smh
Travis Kelce is single
I just saw that tongue flicking vid and honestly...if Travis wasn’t an athlete, he looks like he’d be on meetfarmers.com...he’s avg looking (minus...
Top Bottom