Harry Styles graces December Vogue in a dress

Reactions
25,800 3 1
Alleybux
these new age boys always trying it and failing. crappy, one off photoshoots instead of really living the aesthetic. androgyny isn’t about simply throwing on a dress and makeup, but blurring the lines and perception of the masculine and femme. Atsushi Sakurai from the rockband Buck-Tick is one of the TRUE kings of this shit.

View attachment 2067990 View attachment 2067991 View attachment 2067992 View attachment 2067993 View attachment 2067994 View attachment 2067995
View attachment 2067996
View attachment 2067997

your mediocre white faves could never!

Wow, he looks really good! Never seen / heard of him before.

Reactions
64,000 2,266 528
Alleybux
This doesn't seem "genuine". I don't know why he continues to do this shit. Also, I didn't notice his hairline until now LMAO.

Male musicians in the past have this before so... Unless he's trying to tell us something :disdain

GATEKEEPER
Reactions
233,015 3,091 1,794
Alleybux
This is exactly who I thought when I saw these photos

Harry's clearly trying to model himself after Bowie. Bowie however was actually somewhat compelling to see, Harry just isn't giving me that. Screams really try hard, like he forethought about the poses several times in order to come off 'edgiest'.

I'm tired of these present day artists who stay copying ppl before them smh just be your own person
he is. almost every single one of his stage outfits is a "Tribute" to some artist before him but it just reeks of unoriginality whenever he does it.
tp-graphic-styles-thief-1.jpg

tp-graphic-styles-thief-4.jpg

tp-graphic-styles-thief-2.jpg

tp-graphic-styles-thief-5.jpg

and they all look absolutely tragic on him lmao

Time Out
Reactions
80,501 1,937 1,199
Alleybux
He wants so desperately to be like a modern day Bowie or Prince but it's so disingenous. We all remember you weren't dressing nothing like this back in One Direction

RESIDENT LATINA|TERF GANG|DROP THE T|MANEATER
Reactions
61,084 836 300
Alleybux
these new age boys always trying it and failing. crappy, one off photoshoots instead of really living the aesthetic. androgyny isn’t about simply throwing on a dress and makeup, but blurring the lines and perception of the masculine and femme. Atsushi Sakurai from the rockband Buck-Tick is one of the TRUE kings of this shit.

View attachment 2067990 View attachment 2067991 View attachment 2067992 View attachment 2067993 View attachment 2067994 View attachment 2067995
View attachment 2067996
View attachment 2067997

your mediocre white faves could never!

Yasss! Astushi is bae. These white men are boring and don't commit fully like the alternative men in Japan do. They just look dusty and ugly.

Reactions
8,434 52 69
Alleybux
Hazza peaked at age what, 16, in the early days of 1D:

home-harry-styles-harry-styles-2012.jpg

Then it was all down hill from there. This potoshoot was such a snooze-fest. He looks short, old, borig and has the same bland facial expression in all pics. "Go girl give us nothing" LOL. The dress is the least of the problems.

black model ✨
Reactions
20,097 77 131
Alleybux
Looking at the difference in his eyes between these two pics it looks like something has happened to him in the past two years. I don't know if that involves some creepy older man or not. These pictures do make me feel bad for him as I see suppressed pain in his eyes... nobody criticise me for being an armchair psychologist pls!!
i agree. Something deffo happened, ever since leaving 1d, he just comes across as tortured. Even when he was in it, it was like slowly but surely... i think Hollywood is doing something to him

Reactions
9,575 93 31
Alleybux
he is. almost every single one of his stage outfits is a "Tribute" to some artist before him but it just reeks of unoriginality whenever he does it.
tp-graphic-styles-thief-1.jpg

tp-graphic-styles-thief-4.jpg

tp-graphic-styles-thief-2.jpg

tp-graphic-styles-thief-5.jpg

and they all look absolutely tragic on him lmao

I swear since they first compared him to mick jagger (bc they had the same style hair I guess) he just ran w/ this cosplay persona

Reactions
39,753 1,083 138
Alleybux
The kilt is cute but the rest... do the people behind these editorials think they are being revolutionary by allowing a man wear female clothing?

TikTok is also on this "men in dresses/skirts" bs. Bowie didn't do this, he was way more creative and tried to pull off the androgyny look which he did well.

Dresses and skirts are constructed for the female body and it's contours.
Shit looks ridiculous on a male body.

EfTMxM-UwAA-um3

The skirt is constructed to highlight the female waist. WTF is this?

Reactions
9,995 33 13
Alleybux
He was a cutie pie like 10 years ago, idk what happened.

I blame the 1D fangirls for boosting him up as some genderfluid fashion queen in their little fanfics. Now he's trying to live that in real life and it's just not up to snuff. I don't think he's straight but it'll be some years before he ever comes out with it.

Ain't that the truth. I blame the Larry Stylinson Fandom which I don't think Harry really was bothered by. He seems to be catering to them in a subtle way. But like I said before it doesn't fit him and is try hard.

Reactions
68,105 2,667 1,444
Alleybux
Harry styles just isn't interesting to me. I'm almost confident this boy is 100% straight but he's a david bowie wannabe who plays up his "ambiguous sexuality" to appear more interesting. Like how is it progressive to have a straight white man on the cover of a women's magazine?

Reactions
Alleybux
Seeing these pics ruined my day. He looks so... musty. :cry::cry: I regularly see people on my timeline hype his looks up up and I can't help but think 'wtf is wrong with these people'.

I used to be such a big 1D fan in my teens, it's crazy how the majority of them peaked in their late teens/early 20s and are flopping both musically and appearance-wise. Zayn is one of those people who I feel like will look gorgeous no matter what their age is or what their lifestyle is like. Niall has aged pretty well though and pretty much looks the same, but I guess that's because he minds his own business and isn't being annoying lol.

The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why can't Lindsay Lohan make a come back?
Lindsey Lohan killed dead her own career. Nobody's fault but her own. The limit does exist and she's past it. She is clearly easily...
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
who washes their face with lashes on and brows filled in? She's pretty...:good Someone who LSA thinks is "confident" Lol
Makeup Products you regret buying
I bought the beauty bakery mini lip whips from Target. I’m hoping to return them because they look nothing like the swatches on their ig.
Wearing this dress will . . .
Who would ever walk out wearing that??!! lol.
The Handmaid's Tale | Season 4 Discussion Thread
I'm still annoyed they obliterated Alma and the other girl like that. Also the girls who got pushed off the building for June to cave in the end...
The Cambridge’s are starting a YouTube channel
Are you sure? Because as a regular in the Buck Swirl thread, you lot spend more time going on about Kate than anything. In fact, take away the...
Top Bottom