Quantcast

Hart Ramsey new lead pastor for ANWA Atlanta and Charlotte

vchristianman

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
659 181 3
Alleybux
bxDajPp2Tor2lKr_aAmZOxMubqG_dLD1ZS0iSl_iKib-OconOBF1fEZDNkIupRi0XrIfwkAPJGQ-XOBM2eR0zE4eVugLjxK8WGFeNHLLxbf_FN_lNY2oP_2GL6vCNx0g8_YrUXGtH7YO=s0-d-e1-ft
It looks like Hart Ramsey's son is taking over his church since he is going to take over ANWA Atlanta and Charlotte. Pastor Ramsey seems to be different from the other ANWA pastors.

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux
I’m late but I love listening to Ramsey! A sermon of his that I watched literally changed my life & I’m glad that he always live stream & reposts his sermons even when there were only 25 people watching.

& He seems very humble, & is a great teacher!
He also takes the time to answer questions about the Bible that people send in, & if he doesn’t know he admits that he doesn’t know, which is a rarity

He actually teaches the word, which I love. Not apologetics, but he always talks with Biblical defense—so to speak. Which is unfortunately another rarity

Ever since I saw him at All Nations Chicago I have been watching him online. I no longer watch MathewS after LSA & YouTube ruined him for me, but I will start watching him at the other ANWA churches.

I hope he doesn’t end up actin like the other AN leaders with the drama & arrogance, but he’s older & seems like he’s not one to get involved in mess.

I wonder how him pastoring 3 different churches is gonna work out once everyone returns to the church buildings. It seems unreasonable & chaotic, but we’ll see

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux
It looks like Hart Ramsey's son is taking over his church since he is going to take over ANWA Atlanta and Charlotte. Pastor Ramsey seems to be different from the other ANWA pastors.
If you have listened to, or attend his original church, have you checked out his son?
I admittedly have never given him a full chance, so I wonder what their parishioners think. I listened to him I think once or twice & he didn’t seem very sure of himself, which is the opposite of his father.