Quantcast

Has anybody noticed the states/cities suffering the most are the ones who pushed out black people

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,616 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
In light of this rampant migration of people moving to the South, I find it funny to see all these yt folks moving to places where you have a strong black population.

If you follow business/politics and even culture, the states that are suffering economically/cultural reputation wise are the ones that pushed out the black community or pushed out black culture in their cities.

For example Los Angeles used to have a strong black population and active black culture with the exception of black celebs and rich who remain, Los Angeles reputation has gone down the toilet. It is now a city known for it's illegal immigration, homeless and skid row.

NYC used to be a bastion of black culture and with gentrfication coming to Harlem, the black population in NYC is getting smaller. Notice how the rich are fleeing NYC and that NYC is now considered a soulless city.

Austin, Texas is now going through a decline with the drugs and homeless population.

Seattle, Portland is considered a liberal hellhole and these are predominant white cities with rampant drug use, homeless, child xes trafficking, robberies people are fleeing those cities.

Cities that people are moving to are cities that have a healthy black population

1) Atlanta
2)Houston
3) Dallas
4) Jacksonville/Orlando
5)Charlotte, NC

States with white population but needs and paying people to live there

1) Vermont
2) New Hampshire
3)Maine
4) Iowa
5)Nebraska

Has anybody noticed that cities where black people leave always goes to ruins and becomes unlivable. The cities where black people are moving to is growing, going through a renaissance and where other people want to flee.

Rexo

“ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ”──✮⋆˙♛
Reaction score
Reactions
231,445 3,935 964
Alleybux
White people sucked thee soul out of NYC. I kid you not. As a child, Brooklyn was filled with culture and life, now it looks dead, bland, and void.

White people destroy whatever they can get their hands on. At this point it’s a scientific fact.

I really hope black people hold the fort down in the South and not let these yuppy-hipster bastards suck out the culture and life they have created in their cities.

Dairy Free

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,861 796 586
Alleybux
Fleeing Seattle and LA? More like getting pushed out due to not being able to keep up when it comes to income. The average house is on the market for 4 days with over 10 offers and selling for 30% more than list price yet everyone is fleeing? Right.

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,616 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
White people sucked thee soul out of NYC. I kid you not. As a child, Brooklyn was filled with culture and life, now it looks dead, bland, and void.

White people destroy whatever they can get their hands on. At this point it’s a scientific fact.

I really hope black people hold the fort down in the South and not let these yuppy-hipster bastards suck out the culture and life they have created in their cities.

NYC is soulless, even before COVID and it is boring and corporate.

Black people need to think five steps ahead cause white people follow black folks cause where black people go our neighborhoods are affordable and when we have something good they always want in, that is why black people need to be economically conscious.

Remmy45

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,749 5,697 6,716
Alleybux
In light of this rampant migration of people moving to the South, I find it funny to see all these yt folks moving to places where you have a strong black population.

If you follow business/politics and even culture, the states that are suffering economically/cultural reputation wise are the ones that pushed out the black community or pushed out black culture in their cities.

For example Los Angeles used to have a strong black population and active black culture with the exception of black celebs and rich who remain, Los Angeles reputation has gone down the toilet. It is now a city known for it's illegal immigration, homeless and skid row.

NYC used to be a bastion of black culture and with gentrfication coming to Harlem, the black population in NYC is getting smaller. Notice how the rich are fleeing NYC and that NYC is now considered a soulless city.

Austin, Texas is now going through a decline with the drugs and homeless population.

Seattle, Portland is considered a liberal hellhole and these are predominant white cities with rampant drug use, homeless, child xes trafficking, robberies people are fleeing those cities.

Cities that people are moving to are cities that have a healthy black population

1) Atlanta
2)Houston
3) Dallas
4) Jacksonville/Orlando
5)Charlotte, NC

States with white population but needs and paying people to live there

1) Vermont
2) New Hampshire
3)Maine
4) Iowa
5)Nebraska

Has anybody noticed that cities where black people leave always goes to ruins and becomes unlivable. The cities where black people are moving to is growing, going through a renaissance and where other people want to flee.
Your assessment of los angeles isn't true at all but ill let you go off.

Rexo

“ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ”──✮⋆˙♛
Reaction score
Reactions
231,445 3,935 964
Alleybux
Safer? Crime has risen in NYC even with gentrifiers here. The fµck are you on about?

By your ignorant ass statement I highly doubt you are black. Looks like you’ll be on my ignore list right next to that racist weirdo ibiteback.

Felici21

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,947 1,086 27
Alleybux
Safer? Crime has risen in NYC even with gentrifiers here. The fµck are you on about?

By your ignorant ass statement I highly doubt you are black. Looks like you’ll be on my ignore list right next to that racist weirdo ibiteback.
These anti black troll are stupid as hell

delreyes

Black Elle Woods
Reaction score
Reactions
29,721 259 55
Alleybux

It's already happening, the gentrification of my city has been awful for years. Many of the majority-black areas are now filled with cheaply made, luxury apartments and living areas.

It's so sad.

anijoissweet

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,309 2,054 593
Alleybux
I feel like whenever they come in where black people are, we need to all move and relocate. It's clear they want to be where we are to suck up our energy and culture. It's actually annoying. They come in and gentrify and hike up prices.

NuAgeWildflower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,253 4,180 1,431
Alleybux

This is the truth. Certain parts of Chicago were so full of life. Now, areas like Wicker Park and Little Village are slowly dying. Gentrification sucks the soul out of communities.

tt00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,172 7,433 1,115
Alleybux

1) Atlanta
2)Houston
3) Dallas
4) Jacksonville/Orlando
5)Charlotte, NC

I am not sure you are aware --- But alot of this is going on in Atlanta right now and for the past couple of years even more so .
( Homelessness, xes trafficking, robberies people and violent car jackings )

MelAndThem

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,043 133 7
Alleybux
Austin, TX is not on the decline. Folks are spending crazy money to move there. You can put your house up for sale and get 20+ offers $100k+ over asking in one weekend. The black folks who are staying have moved to the burbs where schools are great and tech jobs are thriving.

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
NYC is soulless, even before COVID and it is boring and corporate.

Black people need to think five steps ahead cause white people follow black folks cause where black people go our neighborhoods are affordable and when we have something good they always want in, that is why black people need to be economically conscious.
We need to learn more about grid and ley lines too. I believe they are literally suking our energy.

tt00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,172 7,433 1,115
Alleybux
Just in the this week in Atlanta News .... Most black folks who have been there for the last decade already know if they been paying attention.

This will lead to more blacks being pushed further outside of the city limits of Atlanta for affordable housing in the suburb cities.
I notice certain areas in the city of Atlanta get less blacker and keep getting whiter and whiter as the years / decades go by

==========================================
City report highlights disproportionate demographic shifts in Atlanta’s neighborhoods
TSUGPTTJDH6S6BIXIG5OL3R4RM.jpg

Local News | 7 hours ago
By Stephen Deere, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
A report released Tuesday about Atlanta’s changing neighborhoods tells a seemingly obvious story: Black residents, impoverished residents and those defined as rent-burdened increasingly live in areas of economic decline; white residents, those with higher educations and high median incomes have proliferated in places of economic expansion.

The City of Atlanta’s 2021 Neighborhood Change Report tracked populations and demographics from 2010 through 2018 using data from the American Community Survey, a program of the U.S. Census Bureau.

Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, who campaigned in 2017 on a $1 billion affordable housing plan to keep longtime residents in the city, said the report would help her carry out that promise.

“This report is a key step in advancing our goals of launching initiatives that are designed to protect legacy residents and create housing that is affordable and accessible for all Atlantans,” Bottoms said in a prepared statement.

The report found that roughly a third of Atlanta’s 103 neighborhoods saw substantial change with the two most common categories dubbed Growth and the Low Income Displacement.

The report defines Low Income Displacement neighborhoods as those that had an increase in non-low income residents and a decline among those with low incomes, accounting for 16 neighborhoods identified in the report. There were 12 Growth neighborhoods, which saw a rise in non-low income residents and low-income residents.

Neighborhoods in both categories saw significant economic expansion.

“I see it all around,” said Joann Hardy, a resident of the Grove Park neighborhood, which the report briefly mentions as one with a sharp drop in the number of low income residents. “I see the houses going up and the people coming out of those houses.”

According to the report, five neighborhoods — one in west and four in south Atlanta — fell into a third category: Low Income Concentration. One third of residents in these neighborhoods were in poverty, a 39% increase since 2010.

One neighborhood, Center Hill in west Atlanta, saw economic decline and a drop in both low-income and non-low income residents.

Councilman Antonio Brown said that the findings did not surprise him, as they were all too evident in the lives of people who call his Westside council district home. He said generational poverty had afflicted the city for decades.

“I don’t need to a report to tell me what I already know,” Brown said.

The report also drew a direct connection between public investment and economic expansion. Neighborhoods with substantial growth and those that saw low-income residents displaced had larger areas of public investment, including new parks and portions of the Atlanta Beltline.

Center Hill and the five Low Income Concentration neighborhoods “had no areas of major public infrastructure investment,” the report said.

Councilman Matt Westmoreland, chair of the council’s Community Development and Human Services Committee, said the report echoes discussions among council members during the past 18 months.

“The city’s own public infrastructure investments are contributing to the displacement of our residents,” he said.

Westmoreland added that he appreciated the candor in some of the statements he read.

“There’s nothing to be gained by hiding the truth.”

Myinsight

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,052 6,301 2,299
Alleybux
Just in the this week in Atlanta News .... Most black folks who have been there for the last decade already know if they been paying attention.

This will lead to more blacks being pushed further outside of the city limits of Atlanta for affordable housing in the suburb cities.
I notice certain areas in the city of Atlanta get less blacker and keep getting whiter and whiter as the years / decades go by

==========================================
City report highlights disproportionate demographic shifts in Atlanta’s neighborhoods
TSUGPTTJDH6S6BIXIG5OL3R4RM.jpg

Local News | 7 hours ago
By Stephen Deere, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
A report released Tuesday about Atlanta’s changing neighborhoods tells a seemingly obvious story: Black residents, impoverished residents and those defined as rent-burdened increasingly live in areas of economic decline; white residents, those with higher educations and high median incomes have proliferated in places of economic expansion.

The City of Atlanta’s 2021 Neighborhood Change Report tracked populations and demographics from 2010 through 2018 using data from the American Community Survey, a program of the U.S. Census Bureau.

Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, who campaigned in 2017 on a $1 billion affordable housing plan to keep longtime residents in the city, said the report would help her carry out that promise.

“This report is a key step in advancing our goals of launching initiatives that are designed to protect legacy residents and create housing that is affordable and accessible for all Atlantans,” Bottoms said in a prepared statement.

The report found that roughly a third of Atlanta’s 103 neighborhoods saw substantial change with the two most common categories dubbed Growth and the Low Income Displacement.

The report defines Low Income Displacement neighborhoods as those that had an increase in non-low income residents and a decline among those with low incomes, accounting for 16 neighborhoods identified in the report. There were 12 Growth neighborhoods, which saw a rise in non-low income residents and low-income residents.

Neighborhoods in both categories saw significant economic expansion.

“I see it all around,” said Joann Hardy, a resident of the Grove Park neighborhood, which the report briefly mentions as one with a sharp drop in the number of low income residents. “I see the houses going up and the people coming out of those houses.”

According to the report, five neighborhoods — one in west and four in south Atlanta — fell into a third category: Low Income Concentration. One third of residents in these neighborhoods were in poverty, a 39% increase since 2010.

One neighborhood, Center Hill in west Atlanta, saw economic decline and a drop in both low-income and non-low income residents.

Councilman Antonio Brown said that the findings did not surprise him, as they were all too evident in the lives of people who call his Westside council district home. He said generational poverty had afflicted the city for decades.

“I don’t need to a report to tell me what I already know,” Brown said.

The report also drew a direct connection between public investment and economic expansion. Neighborhoods with substantial growth and those that saw low-income residents displaced had larger areas of public investment, including new parks and portions of the Atlanta Beltline.

Center Hill and the five Low Income Concentration neighborhoods “had no areas of major public infrastructure investment,” the report said.

Councilman Matt Westmoreland, chair of the council’s Community Development and Human Services Committee, said the report echoes discussions among council members during the past 18 months.

“The city’s own public infrastructure investments are contributing to the displacement of our residents,” he said.

Westmoreland added that he appreciated the candor in some of the statements he read.

“There’s nothing to be gained by hiding the truth.”

White people can’t even hide this. Which White person in their right mind would purposely place themselves in a thriving Black city? There’s literally nothing for them there.

LULLABILL

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
47,113 1,906 2,574
Alleybux

Which ethnic group is notorious for contributing to the high crime rate in NYC?

Sure ain't white people

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
Go away White man
Almost guaranteed that this white man came to New York from a southern state. It’s always them keeping up stuff where ever they go.

Same deal with the capital Jan 6th sending buses from the south. They don’t even have any money other than the one they make off blacks in sports, because they were so racist that they let foreigners grow their food.

Xoxoooooooo

Bossiana
Reaction score
Reactions
1,777 12 2
Alleybux

Yup, I'm very angry about the block parties. They're not the same anymore smh.

MegWJzy

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
14,768 60 57
Alleybux
I've lived in "nice" areas. White people like cookie cutter, Stepford, soulless environments. And the people tend to be unfriendly and stifled.

I need interesting scenery, local color, historic buildings, etc....also black people are generally friendlier. I prefer to live in an urban area even if it's a bit rough but has character.

lanav

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,310 527 401
Alleybux
This literally isn't true. Look up the most migrated cities/states. Pretty sure most of them are mostly white. Colorado being one of the most popular.

MegWJzy

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
14,768 60 57
Alleybux
Nah.
White people made NYC safer and more productive.

Black people consider high crime rate and rape reports to be "Soulful"

Thank God for Rudy Giuliani
White people couldn't afford NYC and drove up prices then fµcked off back to Ohio or whatever suburban hell they came from.

Most of them live on credit and they are the largest welfare-recipients. What they lack in criminal behavior, they make up for in the contribution to wrecking local and national economy.