Quantcast

Has anyone bought a home with FHA?

call 6322135

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,283 1,106 294
Alleybux
I know for my mom, we're not offering sh*t lol. We're in for a long ride, but we're not waiving appraisals or inspections and we're not doing appraisal gaps. Either take the bid as it is or not. These people out here have lost their minds bidding 30-100k over asking price.
Right!! I refuse to mess myself up

rhyse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,909 3,741 2,584
Alleybux
That’s crazy. I’m praying for you !!!!!! Keep us updated.
Update: I closed finally! Thanks for the prayers. I can’t say I enjoyed any of this. Buying during this pandemic was a hot ass mess. But I just thank God. I didn’t think I would ever see the finish line! I’m just so relieved. Now the renovations begin. This is what I’m hoping to be a great home/investment property. I learned so much and gained great resources. Ended up using FHA to keep as much money as possible in order to invest back into the property.

call 6322135

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,283 1,106 294
Alleybux
Update: I closed finally! Thanks for the prayers. I can’t say I enjoyed any of this. Buying during this pandemic was a hot ass mess. But I just thank God. I didn’t think I would ever see the finish line! I’m just so relieved. Now the renovations begin. This is what I’m hoping to be a great home/investment property. I learned so much and gained great resources. Ended up using FHA to keep as much money as possible in order to invest back into the property.
Congrats. So happy for you. I put my first offer in last night. Was able to switch from Fha to 3% conventional. We shall see.

Loso1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,705 164 85
Alleybux
Get it girl!!!! Congrats. Im sitting here patiently waiting on my contract now to sign electronically. Dropping earnest money off tomorrow and then deposit whenever they tell us. I decided to go usda so I can do the same thing and keep as much money in my savings as possible. The lender really had me wanting to do conventional with the pmi being at 66 dollars a month it was tempting but I’d have to bring almost 30k to close.

rhyse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,909 3,741 2,584
Alleybux
Get it girl!!!! Congrats. Im sitting here patiently waiting on my contract now to sign electronically. Dropping earnest money off tomorrow and then deposit whenever they tell us. I decided to go usda so I can do the same thing and keep as much money in my savings as possible. The lender really had me wanting to do conventional with the pmi being at 66 dollars a month it was tempting but I’d have to bring almost 30k to close.
Thank you! It is such a trying process but make sure you stick to your guns on what works best for you after the sale. Everyone else is doing what’s best for them business wise. My body felt beat up yesterday when it was finally over like I had been to war. It’s like all the stress from the last 4 months leaving my body at once.