Quantcast

Has anyone ever experienced a connection like this?

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
Three years ago I met this guy, S. We went on a very nice date that ended in a very deep conversation. I felt seen for the first time in my life like he just somehow knew me. The vibe between us was out of this world. It was so intense and weird to me, never having encountered that before, that I got scared, and basically ghosted him. In the years since I've held on to that night, and think about S randomly but consistently. maybe 1-3x a year. We would talk here and there, but it always ended with me ghosting a little bit b/c the intensity was very provocative, and I shied away.

-Lately I've been getting into spirituality and finding m way in regards to that stuff. I was reading about near-death experiences, past lives, the reincarnation of the souls, God, etc. I had a thought, why am I so drawn to S and why do I still think about him? I just had this feeling, like if past lives are real, S was definitely mine in a past life. So I ran our info in this app called the pattern. I found out we supposedly have past life love connections, past life friendships, and it said a bunch of other weirdly accurate stuff especially about us being drawn to each other and feeling instant ease. Idk if I believe in reincarnation or astrology 100% yet though that app is always giving me reads, but reading all that and it matching up with my history with him and always thinking about him really confirmed my feelings. I only mentioned that b/c that's the only "evidence" I have of me maybe not overthinking the connection, besides him telling me he feels the same way as I mention next ->

Last night we texted and it came out we both are interested in each other, and we both felt that intensity and ease. However, I want him so so badly. I have never felt this way about someone, it's inexplicable. It's not lust, because I don't even find him super attractive. I want him based off some instinct inside me. and when we talk, it just proves to me logically why I'm so into him. I'm just kind of sad because while he expressed the same interest, it doesn't feel like he's making a move. He didn't even ask me out after the conversation. I'm not going to chase him but I just know we should be together. Idk how long we're supposed to be together or how it's supposed to end, but we feel fated.

Now I know I just come off like some girl in love with some dude, lusting after him but I promise that's not it. It's much deeper than that and I have 0 explanation besides our one hangout, the app confirming my weird feelings, and my instincts. Has anyone experienced this? It's like a knowing

Last edited:

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
Maybe I'm tripping IDK. I'm a big skeptic so I've considered maybe I'm just in some state of limerance or something. I just a. don't remember guys like I do S b. was not even attracted to him at the time and didn't really want him c. when I think about him I almost want to cry lmao in a good way and d. He felt what I felt too.. I just don't get why I feel this way all of a sudden. I just started feeling this deep desire and wanting. It happened when I ended it with my ex recently and realized the things I need in a person when I decide to date again. Then me and S texted, and he said something very insightful about me as a person, once again seeing me for me. I realized maybe S stuck on my mind b/c he was truly a better model for what I wanted? Idk. the more I write about it the dumber it sounds. Maybe I am overthinking this. I've just never cried because I wanted someone so badly before. I could be confusing instincts with some emotional state.

Last edited:

Sex Momma

Kiss My Grits
Reaction score
Reactions
22,723 1,037 1,107
Alleybux
Three years ago I met this guy, S. We went on a very nice date that ended in a very deep conversation. I felt seen for the first time in my life like he just somehow knew me. The vibe between us was out of this world. It was so intense and weird to me, never having encountered that before, that I got scared, and basically ghosted him. In the years since I've held on to that night, and think about S randomly but consistently. maybe 1-3x a year. We would talk here and there, but it always ended with me ghosting a little bit b/c the intensity was very provocative, and I shied away.

-Lately I've been getting into spirituality and finding m way in regards to that stuff. I was reading about near-death experiences, past lives, the reincarnation of the souls, God, etc. I had a thought, why am I so drawn to S and why do I still think about him? I just had this feeling, like if past lives are real, S was definitely mine in a past life. So I ran our info in this app called the pattern. I found out we supposedly have past life love connections, past life friendships, and it said a bunch of other weirdly accurate stuff especially about us being drawn to each other and feeling instant ease. Idk if I believe in reincarnation or astrology 100% yet though that app is always giving me reads, but reading all that and it matching up with my history with him and always thinking about him really confirmed my feelings. I only mentioned that b/c that's the only "evidence" I have of me maybe not overthinking the connection, besides him telling me he feels the same way as I mention next ->

Last night we texted and it came out we both are interested in each other, and we both felt that intensity and ease. However, I want him so so badly. I have never felt this way about someone, it's inexplicable. It's not lust, because I don't even find him super attractive. I want him based off some instinct inside me. and when we talk, it just proves to me logically why I'm so into him. I'm just kind of sad because while he expressed the same interest, it doesn't feel like he's making a move. He didn't even ask me out after the conversation. I'm not going to chase him but I just know we should be together. Idk how long we're supposed to be together or how it's supposed to end, but we feel fated.

Now I know I just come off like some girl in love with some dude, lusting after him but I promise that's not it. It's much deeper than that and I have 0 explanation besides our one hangout, the app confirming my weird feelings, and my instincts. Has anyone experienced this? It's like a knowing
Firstly, you not gonna’ chase him? Girl, you been the one running away from him so if you want him stop making those “he didn’t ask me” excuses and just go for it. Ask yourself this.....if you do not act on these feelings and you never got together, will you regret it? If yes STOP running and relying on apps and just do it. Else let it go cuz feeling this close to someone but never really having it with them is bloody painful.

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
Firstly, you not gonna’ chase him? Girl, you been the one running away from him so if you want him stop making those “he didn’t ask me” excuses and just go for it. Ask yourself this.....if you do not act on these feelings and you never got together, will you regret it? If yes STOP running and relying on apps and just do it. Else let it go cuz feeling this close to someone but never really having it with them is bloody painful.
I feel like I've done my part though! Like we started texting again because I hit him up on IG and told him I want to get to know him again. we spoke for like 2 days straight all day and then he went silent for 2, then yesterday I texted him first asking to talk, and I initiated the conversation that allowed us to be honest and express our past interest. So it's like, he knows I'm single, we both have expressed separately how we'd like an intimate connection with someone, and he knows how I've felt about him in the past. I don't get why he won't make the move, the ball is in his court/

Amanirenas

Qore li kdwe li
Reaction score
Reactions
104,455 2,521 1,598
Alleybux
Past lives are no gaureentee that history will repeat itself. Are the two of you compatible this time around? You said it yourself that you don't even find him attractive. Try to weigh your options, good, bad, and indifferent before you lose any more sleep over this connection.

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
Past lives are no gaureentee that history will repeat itself. Are the two of you compatible this time around? You said it yourself that you don't even find him attractive. Try to weigh your options, good, bad, and indifferent before you lose any more sleep over this connection.
I feel like we definitely could be. He understands me as a person, we have similar life wants, great conversations. I think if we went for it there's a very good chance we'd be a very happy couple. I just want to explore that connection with him. If it doesn't work out that's okay. But I'm not getting the opportunity to do that because he hasn't asked me out on a date or anything. And I'm not going to be the one to propose that b/c I've done my part. I don't get how we can talk about liking and wanting each other but he won't ask me out. We both want an intimate connection with someone just in general. I'm like right here waiting for him lol what's his hold up

Coco Campbell

Do Not Normalize Mistreatment
Reaction score
Reactions
215,740 12,398 7,403
Alleybux
I feel like I've done my part though! Like we started texting again because I hit him up on IG and told him I want to get to know him again. we spoke for like 2 days straight all day and then he went silent for 2, then yesterday I texted him first asking to talk, and I initiated the conversation that allowed us to be honest and express our past interest. So it's like, he knows I'm single, we both have expressed separately how we'd like an intimate connection with someone, and he knows how I've felt about him in the past. I don't get why he won't make the move, the ball is in his court/
Font if the man wanted you he would have dated you! Trust it is not rocket science.

sugarvenom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,926 112 9
Alleybux
I’ll bite. I have a similar connection w a guy I dated briefly at 18. The time we spent together plays in my head because it felt so different. At first, I didn’t find him THAT attractive and we never had xes (only hugged) but something about him as a person draws me in and makes me
feel safe and comfortable. We lost contact and he ended up moving across the country for a job opportunity. Recently he reemerged and after talking it came out that both of us couldn’t forget each other and we feel the same deep bond, so it wasn’t all in my head. I believe it’s spiritual, like a soulmate or soul tie situation.

He’s never asked me to be his girlfriend so it’s silly to entertain the thought of us ending up together. I’m under the impression that if a man truly wants you, he’ll do anything in his power to get you. At this point I’m just living life, seeing other men and not focusing on him because we’re obviously not exclusive. It’s very interesting though.

It sounds like y’all definitely have a spiritual connection.

Coco Campbell

Reaction score
Reactions
215,740 12,398 7,403
Alleybux
Font if the man wanted you he would have dated you! Trust it is not rocket science. You have already let him know how you feel so why the regrets as shown below.

The habit to hide your true feelings. When we hide our feelings, this may mean that we are simply afraid to show them. The reasons may be different but in order to live in harmony with yourself, it is worth analyzing what prevents us from being sincere.

main-qimg-80f24d40a31f705c5a6dfacfd3af14e4

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
Font if the man wanted you he would have dated you! Trust it is not rocket science.
The past doesn't play into this because I'm the one who backed off from him. He asked me out on the date, he liked me and enjoyed our time together. He even mentioned recently it was one his favorite dates ever. Maybe he doesn't understand that I'm actually interested, right now.

Coco Campbell

Reaction score
Reactions
215,740 12,398 7,403
Alleybux
The past doesn't play into this because I'm the one who backed off from him. He asked me out on the date, he liked me and enjoyed our time together. He even mentioned recently it was one his favorite dates ever. Maybe he doesn't understand that I'm actually interested, right now.
You are fixing to get your feeling hurt.

let other fonts comment and see what they say.

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
I’ll bite. I have a similar connection w a guy I dated briefly at 18. The time we spent together plays in my head because it felt so different. At first, I didn’t find him THAT attractive and we never had xes (only hugged) but something about him as a person draws me in and makes me
feel safe and comfortable. We lost contact and he ended up moving across the country for a job opportunity. Recently he reemerged and after talking it came out that both of us couldn’t forget each other and we feel the same deep bond, so it wasn’t all in my head. I believe it’s spiritual, like a soulmate or soul tie situation.

He’s never asked me to be his girlfriend so it’s silly to entertain the thought of us ending up together. I’m under the impression that if a man truly wants you, he’ll do anything in his power to get you. At this point I’m just living life, seeing other men and not focusing on him because we’re obviously not exclusive. It’s very interesting though.

It sounds like y’all definitely have a spiritual connection.
yes that's so similar to our connection. It feels spiritual in nature. We even reconnected recently because of the fact I was getting into my spirituality! It allowed me to see clearly what our connection was. So both of these guys admit to feeling that deep bond but aren't asking us out, even on a date. I still don't get it. Most importantly, I know S would like a relationship and hasn't had success in years. So it's not that it's he's not looking for one. I don't get how it isn't the most logical course of action for him to ask me out on a date.

Bjxxxx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,857 1,064 802
Alleybux

Last paragraph is how we get caught up. If he feels the same and wants you, let him do something about it. Someone said for a man to drive 4 hours to see a woman is nothing. This is 100% true.

Perhaps the real connection is someone in your life whom is very similar in traits and manner, that he captures completely. I think I had that situation and was reading in much more than was actually being presented. Was there a connection, most def., did he want to do anything but phuc, probably not, which is the line.

If they really are thinking about you for the future, and see you in their life, they will put you in their life some kind of way. If you are a temporary relief for blue balls, or slight diversion, and not really someone they see as keeping around, then they will look to have that magical connect moment that leads to GREAT xes. For them it will be just xes, for the woman it will be some emotional connection on a whole different level. Plus it may still be amazing xes!

Man will be back home with his wifey or long time girl eating a sandwich after it’s all said and done. You will still be asking the same questions. Ask Khloe K.

Cancemini

solstice magician.
Reaction score
Reactions
11,200 76 38
Alleybux
He could be gunshy due to your pattern of falling back when progress seemed to be happening.

All you can do now is allow him to reach out to you--if he really wants to move forward with you, he will. Be open and receptive and warm to him when he does. Do this on a more consistent basis so that he feels secure. And give it a little time, say a month or so. If you find that he's not initiating, etc., then that should be your cue.

CleoJo69

Rocking rough & stuff with my afro puffs
Reaction score
Reactions
58,864 1,394 71
Alleybux
I feel like we definitely could be. He understands me as a person, we have similar life wants, great conversations. I think if we went for it there's a very good chance we'd be a very happy couple. I just want to explore that connection with him. If it doesn't work out that's okay. But I'm not getting the opportunity to do that because he hasn't asked me out on a date or anything. And I'm not going to be the one to propose that b/c I've done my part. I don't get how we can talk about liking and wanting each other but he won't ask me out. We both want an intimate connection with someone just in general. I'm like right here waiting for him lol what's his hold up
Yeah been there, done that. Whatever you do, keep seeing others. Do not put your life on hold for someone who has not & is not making a move.

Don't look for signs that aren't there. No apps, no astrology, nothing.

Justa

Facsimile of God | Megan Thee Samaritan
Reaction score
Reactions
285,319 4,977 407
Alleybux
It's possible that some people feel burned and don't want to put pressure on the other party, hence the absence of "chase". Just ask him out. You've done the push and pull too many times. Take that risk if you really want it! Someone has to initiate and get the ball rolling.

Good luck!

sugarvenom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,926 112 9
Alleybux
yes that's so similar to our connection. It feels spiritual in nature. We even reconnected recently because of the fact I was getting into my spirituality! It allowed me to see clearly what our connection was. So both of these guys admit to feeling that deep bond but aren't asking us out, even on a date. I still don't get it. Most importantly, I know S would like a relationship and hasn't had success in years. So it's not that it's he's not looking for one. I don't get how it isn't the most logical course of action for him to ask me out on a date.
Actions > words. Again I believe if a man wants somebody, he will do the most to get and keep her. Dates are the bare minimum and if he can’t even do that, well... it’s best to just keep it moving and date others who put in more effort. Don’t get stuck indulging in fantasies.

Coco Campbell

Reaction score
Reactions
215,740 12,398 7,403
Alleybux
It's possible that some people feel burned and don't want to put pressure on the other party, hence the absence of "chase". Just ask him out. You've done the push and pull too many times. Take that risk if you really want it! Someone has to initiate and get the ball rolling.

Good luck!
Remember font if he wants you he will ask you out. In most cases, Women should never chase because it turns the man off.

Amanirenas

Qore li kdwe li
Reaction score
Reactions
104,455 2,521 1,598
Alleybux
That sounds very messy and manipulative. Most men would back off after a woman backs off, and might be hurt after being rejected. I think you should give him space to do whatever it is he chooses to do.

Sex Momma

Kiss My Grits
Reaction score
Reactions
22,723 1,037 1,107
Alleybux
Girl, you gonna’ lose this guy playing these games. “He knows I’m single and want to be intimate with someone”, “knows how I felt about him in the past”? In the past you RAN AWAY FROM HIM! If you don’t come out and own what you want, you ain’t getting it. Again, relationships are not tennis matches where you serve the ball and wait for it to be returned. You got some serious commitment issues you need to be working on...else you’ll find yourself very alone.

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
Girl, you gonna’ lose this guy playing these games. “He knows I’m single and want to be intimate with someone”, “knows how I felt about him in the past”? In the past you RAN AWAY FROM HIM! If you don’t come out and own what you want, you ain’t getting it. Again, relationships are not tennis matches where you serve the ball and wait for it to be returned. You got some serious commitment issues you need to be working on...else you’ll find yourself very alone.
you have a ton of nerve speaking on me having commitment issues and playing games. I've been in a 2 yr long relationship. If a man wants someone he'll let them know. And you're telling me about relationships like this was ever one. we went on a single date. I've seen him one time, yes hun, it's a tennis match when you're dating. I deadass told him I was interested in him. if he wants me it's clear he can have me. Ball is in his court. I don't date men I have to ask out first.

Sex Momma

Kiss My Grits
Reaction score
Reactions
22,723 1,037 1,107
Alleybux
you have a ton of nerve speaking on me having commitment issues and playing games. I've been in a 2 yr long relationship. If a man wants someone he'll let them know. And you're telling me about relationships like this was ever one. we went on a single date. I've seen him one time, yes hun, it's a tennis match when you're dating. I deadass told him I was interested in him. if he wants me it's clear he can have me. Ball is in his court. I don't date men I have to ask out first.
Then why you here talking about another man if you already in a relationship. Relationships aren’t games honey. You so gonna’ end up knocked up and alone. Good luck.

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
Then why you here talking about another man if you already in a relationship. Relationships aren’t games honey. You so gonna’ end up knocked up and alone. Good luck.
I said I've been. Meaning I've been in one. in the past. You clearly come here to spread negativity from your personal life.

Evil Twin

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Reactions
9,441 228 23
Alleybux
What do you have to lose by at least trying to explore the connection? If it doesn't work out, you can say you tried. If you do not try, you will always wonder "what if".

TheDangerous

ASweetSoul Trying ToClimbTheLadder
Reaction score
Reactions
15,838 867 885
Alleybux

I believe that you ghosting was a bad move.Now, he Doesn’t trust you and think that you are not serious.That’s why he is probably not moving anything.

Can you send me yours and his info ?! I’m curious about the synastry.

Sex Momma

Kiss My Grits
Reaction score
Reactions
22,723 1,037 1,107
Alleybux
I said I've been. Meaning I've been in one. in the past. You clearly come here to spread negativity from your personal life.
Nope. YOU came here to do that; asking for “advice” when all you looking for is for people to cuddle you so you can play victim. Doesn’t matter your “connection” to this guy. You already lost this one. Good luck on the next one.

Santana919

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,218 277 34
Alleybux
Lol I don’t know why op is acting so entitled. You literally said you would get close to him then ghost him MULTIPLE times. He might know you like him but to him your a flake. How does he know this time you won’t run off?? I believe in not chasing a man either but in this case if you want him it has to be initiated by you.

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
Lol I don’t know why op is acting so entitled. You literally said you would get close to him then ghost him MULTIPLE times. He might know you like him but to him your a flake. How does he know this time you won’t run off?? I believe in not chasing a man either but in this case if you want him it has to be initiated by you.
I never said I would get close to him wtf? We would just text for a few days. I never got close to this man and then dipped out.

jazzyjazzjaz

If I'm here I got time
Reaction score
Reactions
2,730 193 364
Alleybux
I believe that you ghosting was a bad move.Now, he Doesn’t trust you and think that you are not serious.That’s why he is probably not moving anything.

Can you send me yours and his info ?! I’m curious about the synastry.
lol that would be a little weird to send that sorry

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom