Quantcast

Has Anyone Had Any Major Success With Using AstroCartography When Deciding To Move?

Do You Believe Planets Actually Affect Your Place of Residence?

• Yes

• No

• I Don't Know....

Results are only viewable after voting.

thatchick

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,763 210 191
Alleybux
Astrocartography is 1000% real!

I’ll bet money that a lot of people who are unhappy and discontent with their location are living under difficult lines. It really affects every aspect of your life.

This is why people run to hot spots like Houston, ATL, LA, Miami
etc and wonder why they are having such a hard time when other people seems to be thriving - your lines are off there. It can be unbearable and a move can change everything.

Before I was introduced to Astro cartography, I lived on a Saturn DC line and baby….it was awful. I couldn’t understand why but when I saw my first location chart it was there plain as day as to why the location was horrible for me.

I also believe that there are some attributes that bad lines or badly aspected lines that Fleetwood1 mentioned can be necessary for growth purposes. For example Saturn is restrictive but it’s also good for discipline and grounding which would help someone who lacks that quality. It also causes delays which can instill patience.

Mercury locations can be excellent for education and intellectual pursuits.

I’ve started to read charts and for one guy I recommended a Moon line which I wouldn’t normally do but he was a loner type who had a really guarded personality. Money wasn’t an issue but he needed nurturing and more emotional fulfillment. It turns out his mother had moved to a location right over his Moon and she was pressuring him to relocate there. He also said his dating app was lighting up with women who were interested in him as soon as he landed on a visit to see his mom when it was totally silent where he was. I knew there was a connection and sure enough, I saw the Moon line. He desperately needed that in his life but the Moon is tricky.

I’ve noticed that Moon lines can be good for relationships/family/children but money/career/business can sometimes be a challenge. It can make you feel moody and irritable as well.

No location is 100% perfect but from experience, it makes a huge difference to live on a favorable line versus a terrible one. It’s literally something you have to experience for yourself to fully understand how real it is.

ZoeyB

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,332 1,460 320
Alleybux
If you made your free Travel chart on Astro.com and are completely confused, these sites offer some explanation

If you don't know them all, here's a basic overview of the symbols used

Astrological-signs-symbols.png

LaShaye

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,271 211 2
Alleybux
I got a relocation chart done by goddess Uma on Etsy. Two locations for $11 and each report was 14 pages
I am glad this thread was bumped. Just read the new posts. I recently had a "Best Places" report done and when I saw your post, I checked my email to see if mine was done by the same person lol. It was. I only did U. S. at this time because that is my focus right now; I might get the worldwide one done later. Very thorough list. I posted in this thread two years ago and tried to do it on my own then but all the lines confused me. I like that she pretty much lists the cities by categories (career/vocation, family/friends etc); so much better than trying to figure it all out myself. She did mention the detailed report (I think it's the one you've had done) for the city/cities I picked for relocation.

whatsayu

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,044 2,103 1,854
Alleybux
A black line - Chiron - runs directly through I’m getting ready to move to…

Yikes. Does anyone know what that means??

cscott2015

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,216 267 163
Alleybux
I got a relocation chart done by goddess Uma on Etsy. Two locations for $11 and each report was 14 pages
Hi there! I know this thread is old but I tried to look up the Etsy person and I am unable to find her. I’m on my mobile but from my understanding you do these as well? I was so determined to move to Dallas until I saw my Pluto goes DIRECTLY through it and I’ve been sad for days over that ngl. Please let me know and tysm <3

gossipwithme

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
238 4 1
Alleybux
Bumping this thread, thinking of moving soon. How was everyone’s experience using their maps?

Earth Mami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,843 1,222 193
Alleybux
Bumping this thread, thinking of moving soon. How was everyone’s experience using their maps?
Hey sis. I want to relocate eventually as well and with some extra guidance I was able to better interpret my chart and it explained A LOT. I used to look at those lines like WTH? Now that I know better, I see what @Fleetwood1 and @thatchick were talking about about the lines and placements and how they affect us. This thread is older but I hope they see this and come back to help. I got readings done on Etsy for 6 cities (where I grew up (1), where I currently live (1), and places I’m thinking about relocating to (3) and a throwaway city (1) because the reader reads up to 3 cities at a time for cheap. This is probably gonna be a long read:

I was born near my Saturn descendant line and like thatchick said living on your Saturn descendant line is not it chile. Even when I was a kid I always knew I wanted to live somewhere else. Don’t get me wrong home is home but I knew there was better out there. I was miserable when I had to go to college in my city. It’s a commuter school so I didn’t get the full traditional college experience. It was very much a go to class and go home university. I hated it and wished I applied more places. I didn’t move until I was 26, way after graduation (more on that later).

I did go to the big university in my home state my sophomore year but I hated it there too. I met lifelong friends but I just didn’t care for the school or the area. I also spiraled when my boyfriend and I broke up. And that was my first time away from home like that so it was a huge adjustment for a somewhat sheltered 19/20 year old. I felt so stupid because others seemed to be thriving there and I was struggling academically (my grades were way better at my first school) and mentally. The city that this school is in is near my Chiron ascendant line which leads me to:

The city I moved to when I was 26 is also near my Chiron ascendant line. I’m still here and guess what…I fµck!ng hate it too lmao. I’ve met some great friends here as well but my career is stagnant and dating is nonexistent. Tried to get involved in the community and that sh!t ain’t work either. I also have had THEE WORST luck. Based on my reading, I was better off staying at home until I was able to afford to leave the south. But you live and learn. This city is also known as a black Mecca. This is why fonts have been saying some of these popular cities don’t work for everyone.

A city that I was strongly considering moving to which was actually number one on my list runs DIRECTLY through my Chiron ascendant line. I visited this past summer and I enjoyed myself, but wasn’t wowed. Traveling there and back was also a hot mess. I should’ve known something wasn’t right then lol. This city actually scored the lowest out of the six I got readings on. So Chiron ascendant is a no based on my personal experiences in multiple cities.

Two cities that I got great feedback from are near or DIRECTLY on my Uranus descendant line. They’re also in the same state. What’s crazy is I used to want to go to college here at first but backed down because the schools were hard to get into especially out of state. And it was super far and expensive. Also this area allegedly has a reputation for being shallow and not liking certain black women according to LSA and social media in general. Yeah I’m on the lighter side in skin tone but I’m not exactly a size 2 (I’m not plus sized tho). But according to the black natives this sentiment comes from black transplants who 1. hang out with other black transplants 2. don’t live in the black areas 3. Don’t know any black natives or 4. Black people who’ve never even been there. Recently the northern side of the state has been catching my attention. I plan on visiting sometime this year. I wanna visit the southern side as well. Uranus apparently has a rep of being a negative line but it depends on your placements.

My throwaway city is near my Neptune descendant line. I got positive feedback here too but not as high as the Uranus descendant cities. I am visiting another city near this line soon and I’m excited about it (even before I did the chart). I believe Neptune has a rep for being negative as well but again it depends on your placements.

These were the only four lines that ran through America for me so I have no personal deets on the others. So overall Uranus DC > Neptune DC > Saturn DC > Chiron AC

TL; DR : Saturn DC and Chiron AC bad, Uranus and Neptune DC good.

Last edited:

Fleetwood1

Starter
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
1,432 285 412
Alleybux
Hi there! I know this thread is old but I tried to look up the Etsy person and I am unable to find her. I’m on my mobile but from my understanding you do these as well? I was so determined to move to Dallas until I saw my Pluto goes DIRECTLY through it and I’ve been sad for days over that ngl. Please let me know and tysm <3
DONT DO IT.

If you aren’t trying to transform or grow or learn harsh lessons, do not move to Dallas. If you want a happy, easy, peaceful life, move to a line that has that energy. Pluto is the opposite of that. I lived on my Pluto lines for 20 years. It was awful. I don’t regret it cause it made me who I am today, but it was awful. I moved to my Venus line and I love it here. And I still have trauma from things that happened on my Pluto line. It’s no joke.

If you don’t see a line, remember to click “disharmonious aspects” and also remember to click on a city you like and then click “show all details” to read the crossings in that area. Crossings are also very important. If you have no lines in an area but have a Venus Jupiter crossing in the area, then you get some Venus Jupiter energy, but the same thing goes for if the crossings are bad, like Saturn Pluto for example, so always check your crossings. Last, don’t be discouraged! I first wanted to move to Atlanta and was so set on it before I discovered astrocartography. When I did my chart after I got my correct birth time I learned my Venus lines were in Louisiana. I was like nooooooo. I visited Atl and I visited Louisiana and guess what? I fell in love with Louisiana. I moved here and am very happy. Go where your good lines are! But if you want to grow and learn lessons through harsh lessons….go ahead and go to Dallas. Just know you won’t be happy in the long term. Don’t stay too long. Get your wisdom and GO.

Last edited:

Fleetwood1

Starter
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
1,432 285 412
Alleybux
Hey sis. I want to relocate eventually as well and with some extra guidance I was able to better interpret my chart and it explained A LOT. I used to look at those lines like WTH? Now that I know better, I see what @Fleetwood1 and @thatchick were talking about about the lines and placements and how they affect us. This thread is older but I hope they see this and come back to help. I got readings done on Etsy for 6 cities (where I grew up (1), where I currently live (1), and places I’m thinking about relocating to (3) and a throwaway city (1) because the reader reads up to 3 cities at a time for cheap. This is probably gonna be a long read:

I was born near my Saturn descendant line and like thatchick said living on your Saturn descendant line is not it chile. Even when I was a kid I always knew I wanted to live somewhere else. Don’t get me wrong home is home but I knew there was better out there. I was miserable when I had to go to college in my city. It’s a commuter school so I didn’t get the full traditional college experience. It was very much a go to class and go home university. I hated it and wished I applied more places. I didn’t move until I was 26, way after graduation (more on that later).

I did go to the big university in my home state my sophomore year but I hated it there too. I met lifelong friends but I just didn’t care for the school or the area. I also spiraled when my boyfriend and I broke up. And that was my first time away from home like that so it was a huge adjustment for a somewhat sheltered 19/20 year old. I felt so stupid because others seemed to be thriving there and I was struggling academically (my grades were way better at my first school) and mentally. The city that this school is in is near my Chiron ascendant line which leads me to:

The city I moved to when I was 26 is also near my Chiron ascendant line. I’m still here and guess what…I fµck!ng hate it too lmao. I’ve met some great friends here as well but my career is stagnant and dating is nonexistent. Tried to get involved in the community and that sh!t ain’t work either. I also have had THEE WORST luck. Based on my reading, I was better off staying at home until I was able to afford to leave the south. But you live and learn. This city is also known as a black Mecca. This is why fonts have been saying some of these popular cities don’t work for everyone.

A city that I was strongly considering moving to which was actually number one on my list runs DIRECTLY through my Chiron ascendant line. I visited this past summer and I enjoyed myself, but wasn’t wowed. Traveling there and back was also a hot mess. I should’ve known something wasn’t right then lol. This city actually scored the lowest out of the six I got readings on. So Chiron ascendant is a no based on my personal experiences in multiple cities.

Two cities that I got great feedback from are near or DIRECTLY on my Uranus descendant line. They’re also in the same state. What’s crazy is I used to want to go to college here at first but backed down because the schools were hard to get into especially out of state. And it was super far and expensive. Also this area allegedly has a reputation for being shallow and not liking certain black women according to LSA and social media in general. Yeah I’m on the lighter side in skin tone but I’m not exactly a size 2 (I’m not plus sized tho). But according to the black natives this sentiment comes from black transplants who 1. hang out with other black transplants 2. don’t live in the black areas 3. Don’t know any black natives or 4. Black people who’ve never even been there. Recently the northern side of the state has been catching my attention. I plan on visiting sometime this year. I wanna visit the southern side as well. Uranus apparently has a rep of being a negative line but it depends on your placements.

My throwaway city is near my Neptune descendant line. I got positive feedback here too but not as high as the Uranus descendant cities. I am visiting another city near this line soon and I’m excited about it (even before I did the chart). I believe Neptune has a rep for being negative as well but again it depends on your placements.

These were the only four lines that ran through America for me so I have no personal deets on the others. So overall Uranus DC > Neptune DC > Saturn DC > Chiron AC

TL; DR : Saturn DC and Chiron AC bad, Uranus and Neptune DC good.
Also check your disharmonious aspects by clicking that box, and click show all details to see your crossings in an area even if you have no lines in the area. I explain it in the post above.

cscott2015

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,216 267 163
Alleybux
DONT DO IT.

If you aren’t trying to transform or grow or learn harsh lessons, do not move to Dallas. If you want a happy, easy, peaceful life, move to a line that has that energy. Pluto is the opposite of that. I lived on my Pluto lines for 20 years. It was awful. I don’t regret it cause it made me who I am today, but it was awful. I moved to my Venus line and I love it here. And I still have trauma from things that happened on my Pluto line. It’s no joke.

If you don’t see a line, remember to click “disharmonious aspects” and also remember to click on a city you like and then click “show all details” to read the crossings in that area. Crossings are also very important. If you have no lines in an area but have a Venus Jupiter crossing in the area, then you get some Venus Jupiter energy, but the same thing goes for if the crossings are bad, like Saturn Pluto for example, so always check your crossings. Last, don’t be discouraged! I first wanted to move to Atlanta and was so set on it before I discovered astrocartography. When I did my chart after I got my correct birth time I learned my Venus lines were in Louisiana. I was like nooooooo. I visited Atl and I visited Louisiana and guess what? I fell in love with Louisiana. I moved here and am very happy. Go where your good lines are! But if you want to grow and learn lessons through harsh lessons….go ahead and go to Dallas. Just know you won’t be happy in the long term. Don’t stay too long. Get your wisdom and GO.
Trust me you don’t have to tell me twice. I’ve already nipped Dallas entirely in the bud and I am going to where my Jupiter MC line etc is which happens to be Orlando. Orlando seems to have strong Jupiter energy which I love and I just want a soft, quiet peaceful existence which is what it seems will provide me. I studied my chart hard and I am actually grateful that I found out about Astrocartography before moving because I would have been screwed. It said I would have lost EVERYTHING and honestly I believe it. Thank you so much for putting even more fear into my heart just in case I decided to change my mind lol. My life has already been difficult at times, it’s time for happiness. I deserve that much.

Earth Mami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,843 1,222 193
Alleybux
Also check your disharmonious aspects by clicking that box, and click show all details to see your crossings in an area even if you have no lines in the area. I explain it in the post above.
I ended up checking my disharmonious aspects along with the harmonious ones for each city and it corresponds with what my reading says. I obviously understood the interpretations my reader made but I didn’t know what my reading report meant when it would say “descendant conjunct Uranus” but by clicking on the aspects I was able to catch on. I do have some Pluto placements in the cities that resonated well in my chart but they seem to pale in comparison to the better fairing placements. Yes there are more ups than downs but maybe I’ll go though an uncomfortable time but will make it out on the other end a better person. Idk. That’s my interpretation.

I did see some interpretations that made me chuckle tho. We know Venus is considered a romance line but apparently Uranus descendant lines can be known for intimacy too but more lustful. It seems like the partners you’re with on the Uranus line are more unconventional and/or short lived but overall good vibes. I was looking like “am I gone be in an open relationship if I date someone here?” when I read it lol. But it seems like my dating situation would be better there as a whole than where I currently live or back in my hometown or the city that I was considering moving to.

Overall I want a relatively soft life. No I don’t want to stop learning, I’m just over everything being a damn struggle and a half.

And thank you! You just saved me some money because I was about to put in an Etsy order for my astrocartography map with the lines and interpretations.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
4,460 139 40
Alleybux
I didn’t know there was a thread on this! I’ll share my experience a year into following my chart. I studied my chart in December 2021 and moved to my Venus IC line which focuses on peace, roots and homeliness. At the time that was important because I was living with a narcissist family member who would do everything in their power to make me feel like sh!t. I tried my best to have a consistent job and get my own apartment but nothing was working, I was stuck and I couldn’t breathe most of the time. It was a lot.

So all my lines running through west coast (where I was before I moved) are negative and dealt with lack of career or financial success. I also learned a lot of lessons and when I read that I would learn hard lessons I was done it was confirmation how I felt forever. I moved a month after that and it was a very hard transition. I was exauhsted from the moving arrangements, trying to put enough money together, ending toxic relationships from people who were trying to manipulate me from moving. When I moved to my destination I slept everyday and night for a week straight. I didn’t realize how sick I was being in fight or flight mode. Now I’ve become a homebody and I’ve just been living in seclusion, feeling secure, enjoying the peace and just taking it easy. When I tell you don’t play when it comes to astrocartography, it’s real. I want to use it to travel next.

Fleetwood1

Starter
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
1,432 285 412
Alleybux
I didn’t know there was a thread on this! I’ll share my experience a year into following my chart. I studied my chart in December 2021 and moved to my Venus IC line which focuses on peace, roots and homeliness. At the time that was important because I was living with a narcissist family member who would do everything in their power to make me feel like sh!t. I tried my best to have a consistent job and get my own apartment but nothing was working, I was stuck and I couldn’t breathe most of the time. It was a lot.

So all my lines running through west coast (where I was before I moved) are negative and dealt with lack of career or financial success. I also learned a lot of lessons and when I read that I would learn hard lessons I was done it was confirmation how I felt forever. I moved a month after that and it was a very hard transition. I was exauhsted from the moving arrangements, trying to put enough money together, ending toxic relationships from people who were trying to manipulate me from moving. When I moved to my destination I slept everyday and night for a week straight. I didn’t realize how sick I was being in fight or flight mode. Now I’ve become a homebody and I’ve just been living in seclusion, feeling secure, enjoying the peace and just taking it easy. When I tell you don’t play when it comes to astrocartography, it’s real. I want to use it to travel next.
I moved to my Venus square ac line (which is actually Venus on the nadir), and I’m also close to my Venus ic line. I am a homebody too lol! I stay home a lot and live alone and it’s very peaceful at home. I feel at peace and relaxed and love it. I also love outside of course lol. But I feel so relaxed at home I tend to be here a lot and it ain’t bad lol. I’ve been trying to get out more to socialize though lol, and also to meet my partner who I know is here! But yes it’s great. It’s awesome that your Venus line rested you and reset you. Im glad you’ve found peace on your Venus line!

Reaction score
Reactions
4,460 139 40
Alleybux
I moved to my Venus square ac line (which is actually Venus on the nadir), and I’m also close to my Venus ic line. I am a homebody too lol! I stay home a lot and live alone and it’s very peaceful at home. I feel at peace and relaxed and love it. I also love outside of course lol. But I feel so relaxed at home I tend to be here a lot and it ain’t bad lol. I’ve been trying to get out more to socialize though lol, and also to meet my partner who I know is here! But yes it’s great. It’s awesome that your Venus line rested you and reset you. Im glad you’ve found peace on your Venus line!
Right! I need to get out too lol. Im currently looking for places that align with my comfort like an art class or a jazz lounge. I’m also looking for a partner as well, I’m hoping it’ll be in a space that I enjoy. Hopefully we’ll find a boo this year!

gossipwithme

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
238 4 1
Alleybux
Okay I’ve been caught up but finally had the time to check back in. I love how y’all came back in!!!! @Earth Mami thank you so much for the detailed response. I didn’t think to do readings on where I currently am but due to your response I’m going to now. My life has been an ongoing sh!t show where I am now and I have no idea why. I love how you were able to relate your experiences as well, so I’m going to do a deep dive into where I’ve been and how they differ to where I am now.

I did a reading on the places that I’m interested in moving to, plus a throwaway location (should have did my current city but oh well). I ordered from two different people on Etsy just to authenticate the results with my own findings. I’m not the best at reading astrocartography so I decided to compare notes.

The first Etsy reading: my Venus MC and Moon Ascendent are strong in both cities (same state) which was similar to my own findings. The reading was somewhat detailed but repetitive. Majority of it was positive and exactly what I’m looking for in my move. The negative is something that I’m aware of in myself and working on so I can definitely keep an eye out on that. I just hope I don’t get “fat” and “lazy” as it states LOL. I’m looking to be as proactive and efficient in this next phase.

My Venus reflects a deepened need for peace, happiness, and harmony which is exactly what I’m looking for in this chapter of my life. Also socially I’ll make lifelong friends and be active within the community. My moon states that I will excel but also have to be mindful that I am very “childlike” here and sensitive. Also the idea of what I want to be and who I really am will be challenged (which I’m open to because I’m ready to GROW past who I think I am and become who I’m meant to be.)
Money and investments are great in these two locations as well as love and family. May even find myself getting married but was advised to avoid having children there.. (not planning on kids for at least 5 years either way).

Can’t wait to see the rest of the readings from another seller and do a comparison. The next one has far more details than the first I mentioned (same locations). I wanted to be 100% positive that what I receive is accurate LOL.

Earth Mami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,843 1,222 193
Alleybux
Okay I’ve been caught up but finally had the time to check back in. I love how y’all came back in!!!! @Earth Mami thank you so much for the detailed response. I didn’t think to do readings on where I currently am but due to your response I’m going to now. My life has been an ongoing sh!t show where I am now and I have no idea why. I love how you were able to relate your experiences as well, so I’m going to do a deep dive into where I’ve been and how they differ to where I am now.

I did a reading on the places that I’m interested in moving to, plus a throwaway location (should have did my current city but oh well). I ordered from two different people on Etsy just to authenticate the results with my own findings. I’m not the best at reading astrocartography so I decided to compare notes.

The first Etsy reading: my Venus MC and Moon Ascendent are strong in both cities (same state) which was similar to my own findings. The reading was somewhat detailed but repetitive. Majority of it was positive and exactly what I’m looking for in my move. The negative is something that I’m aware of in myself and working on so I can definitely keep an eye out on that. I just hope I don’t get “fat” and “lazy” as it states LOL. I’m looking to be as proactive and efficient in this next phase.

My Venus reflects a deepened need for peace, happiness, and harmony which is exactly what I’m looking for in this chapter of my life. Also socially I’ll make lifelong friends and be active within the community. My moon states that I will excel but also have to be mindful that I am very “childlike” here and sensitive. Also the idea of what I want to be and who I really am will be challenged (which I’m open to because I’m ready to GROW past who I think I am and become who I’m meant to be.)
Money and investments are great in these two locations as well as love and family. May even find myself getting married but was advised to avoid having children there.. (not planning on kids for at least 5 years either way).

Can’t wait to see the rest of the readings from another seller and do a comparison. The next one has far more details than the first I mentioned (same locations). I wanted to be 100% positive that what I receive is accurate LOL.
It sounds like we’re in the same boat in our current cities. Like I’ve said ever since I’ve been down here in Atlanta, I feel like someone put a root on my ass (SN: I’m gonna start revealing the cities I got reads on over time. I didn’t do it initially because I’m trying not to dox myself. The stuff that’s happened to me down here is super specific). I am not lying when I say I have had THEE WORST luck and I truly do not know why. It’s like I’m on an Everybody Hates Chris episode on a loop but worse. My family, friends and therapist swear it’s because I’m not “networking” enough but that’s not it and my gut is telling me it’s not, even before I learned how to interpret these lines. I keep telling them that I don’t think I’m meant to be down here. This is finna be long again chile:

One thing that happened to me that was fµcked up was I basically had a job in the palm of my hands (knew the director VIA NETWORKING) to the point that my interview consisted of introductions, what I’ll be doing, and benefits. No situational questions or nothing like that…only for the girl I was replacing to win her job back. Apparently she had been appealing her firing ever since BEFORE my friend got the director gig. I cried that whole day when I found out because I really hate my job (I’m still here btw) and I’ve never struggled to get another job like this. My mom had to tell me that this was a blessing in disguise because do you know how hard it is to win your job back…in Georgia of all places. Management (not my friend) is/was probably toxic as hell.

I’ve been looking for jobs since before the pandemic (October 2019) because I realized early that the job I moved down here for ain’t it. I’ve applied to at least hundreds of positions at this point. I’ve probably applied to at least 30-40 jobs this year alone and it’s only February 5th. Still nothing. Got several interviews but nothing has panned out. This is with a resume that I got paid to get done btw. Yes Atlanta is more competitive than Memphis (where I’m from) and everyone of all races want to move down here but getting another job shouldn’t be this damn hard, even if you don’t know anyone in the organization. To be real with you, I have half the mind to move back to Memphis when my lease is up to stack my money to move again but the job situation in Memphis is worse because they don’t pay. Yeah Atlanta doesn’t pay but Memphis is WORSE. Also I don’t want to look like a loser so I’m trying my best to figure this sh!t out.

That’s crazy that you mention getting a second opinion on cities because I got a second opinion on Oakland. Oakland (and the Bay Area in general) got the second best readings out of the cities I requested but Oakland is my first choice based on my personal taste. The second opinion matched up with my original reading and some stuff on astro.com. It seems like the job market, my politics, (organic) socializing and dating would be better out there for me. Yes it’s expensive but I’m team “If He brought me to it, He’ll see me through it” lmao. I am concerned about having kids tho (I’m 31 now and want to settle down) because the Uranus line can be unconventional.

Last edited:

LaShaye

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,271 211 2
Alleybux
Who are you guys using for readings on specific cities? I know that someone mentioned Mellow Magick. Anyone else? There's nothing available/"item sold out" on the Mellow Magick Etsy page.

gossipwithme

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
238 4 1
Alleybux
It sounds like we’re in the same boat in our current cities. Like I’ve said ever since I’ve been down here in Atlanta, I feel like someone put a root on my ass (SN: I’m gonna start revealing the cities I got reads on over time. I didn’t do it initially because I’m trying not to dox myself. The stuff that’s happened to me down here is super specific). I am not lying when I say I have had THEE WORST luck and I truly do not know why. It’s like I’m on an Everybody Hates Chris episode on a loop but worse. My family, friends and therapist swear it’s because I’m not “networking” enough but that’s not it and my gut is telling me it’s not, even before I learned how to interpret these lines. I keep telling them that I don’t think I’m meant to be down here. This is finna be long again chile:

One thing that happened to me that was fµcked up was I basically had a job in the palm of my hands (knew the director VIA NETWORKING) to the point that my interview consisted of introductions, what I’ll be doing, and benefits. No situational questions or nothing like that…only for the girl I was replacing to win her job back. Apparently she had been appealing her firing ever since BEFORE my friend got the director gig. I cried that whole day when I found out because I really hate my job (I’m still here btw) and I’ve never struggled to get another job like this. My mom had to tell me that this was a blessing in disguise because do you know how hard it is to win your job back…in Georgia of all places. Management (not my friend) is/was probably toxic as hell.

I’ve been looking for jobs since before the pandemic (October 2019) because I realized early that the job I moved down here for ain’t it. I’ve applied to at least hundreds of positions at this point. I’ve probably applied to at least 30-40 jobs this year alone and it’s only February 5th. Still nothing. Got several interviews but nothing has panned out. This is with a resume that I got paid to get done btw. Yes Atlanta is more competitive than Memphis (where I’m from) and everyone of all races want to move down here but getting another job shouldn’t be this damn hard, even if you don’t know anyone in the organization. To be real with you, I have half the mind to move back to Memphis when my lease is up to stack my money to move again but the job situation in Memphis is worse because they don’t pay. Yeah Atlanta doesn’t pay but Memphis is WORSE. Also I don’t want to look like a loser so I’m trying my best to figure this sh!t out.

That’s crazy that you mention getting a second opinion on cities because I got a second opinion on Oakland. Oakland (and the Bay Area in general) got the second best readings out of the cities I requested but Oakland is my first choice based on my personal taste. The second opinion matched up with my original reading and some stuff on astro.com. It seems like the job market, my politics, (organic) socializing and dating would be better out there for me. Yes it’s expensive but I’m team “If He brought me to it, He’ll see me through it” lmao. I am concerned about having kids tho (I’m 31 now and want to settle down) because the Uranus line can be unconventional.
Girl !! I have to say the same on the job side. I have lived here all my life though and as I grow older everything seems to amplify in negativity around me. That job situation has been happening to me frequently this past year as well. Getting a job wasn’t difficult but now? It’s like hell. It’s like I’m getting ready to start in my new position and BOOM right before orientation something happens with management either changing their mind or ghosting me. So trust me, I feel your pain :(

On another note, I’m actually very social and people tend to draw to me so I know PLENTLY of people. What’s interesting is none of those people are friends to me, they mostly are drama filled or what something out of me. Nonetheless, I’m the popular loner and always have been. I never understood it and neither do those close to me. So I summed it up to: I don’t belong here.

I’m also team “if he brought me through it, he’ll see me through it” LOL I have to say I’m ready to take a leap of faith at this point. I say make the moveeee!!! I’m a bit impatient so once I set my mind on something I want it done right then and there. So I’m already in contact with realtors from two of the locations I’m interested in. They’re aware I’m looking around but also ready to move with in the next 3 months. So there’s that!

gossipwithme

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
238 4 1
Alleybux
Who are you guys using for readings on specific cities? I know that someone mentioned Mellow Magick. Anyone else? There's nothing available/"item sold out" on the Mellow Magick Etsy page.
I’ve used AmethystAstro and SoulWhisperAstrology.

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,396 14,182 6,599
Alleybux
DONT DO IT.

Currently living on my Pluto line as an adult, which is also where I spent the first 15 years of my life. sh!t is ROUGH to say the least, and I'm moving ASAP.

Rich Miss

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,141 310 63
Alleybux
DONT DO IT.

I was coming on here to say the same thing.. do NOT live on a Pluto line. I traveled to a pluto line and I was having problems before I even got off the plane lol Mind you, I have strong Scorpio/Pluto/8th House energy natally, so I thought it would be fine. NOPE! I had horrible events happen back to back on that trip and I wound up cutting the trip short. What I will say is, the trip made me reflect on myself and certain instances regarding my life, which is one of the thngs that pluto does -- transformation. But it is not for the faint of heart.

Earth Mami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,843 1,222 193
Alleybux
Currently living on my Pluto line as an adult, which is also where I spent the first 15 years of my life. sh!t is ROUGH to say the least, and I'm moving ASAP.
I swear I’m not stalking you lol (I just enjoy your font) but youre originally from California right? I thought you loved it there. I was thinking about PMimg you some questions about LA and the Bay Area. I wanted to visit in September or October but it’s not looking good rn smh.
I was coming on here to say the same thing.. do NOT live on a Pluto line. I traveled to a pluto line and I was having problems before I even got off the plane lol Mind you, I have strong Scorpio/Pluto/8th House energy natally, so I thought it would be fine. NOPE! I had horrible events happen back to back on that trip and I wound up cutting the trip short. What I will say is, the trip made me reflect on myself and certain instances regarding my life, which is one of the thngs that pluto does -- transformation. But it is not for the faint of heart.
Okay so I’m not tripping. Like I said earlier, when I was unknowingly traveling along my Chiron line (which is my worst line) it was horrible. Couldn’t find the train station so I damn near missed my flight, Broken backpacks, cancelled flights, you name it chile.

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,396 14,182 6,599
Alleybux
I swear I’m not stalking you lol (I just enjoy your font) but youre originally from California right? I thought you loved it there. I was thinking about PMimg you some questions about LA and the Bay Area. I wanted to visit in September or October but it’s not looking good rn smh.

My Pluto line is in the south! But I am from California, and visit family often, so PM away!

Last edited:

LiLiKnowsAll

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,989 2,656 1,087
Alleybux
Still trying to fully read my chart. I’m conflicted a bit because no lines run through Miami Florida and I have been eyeing that place for a new job and a chance to start over. When I zoom in on Miami, I get the “
Crossing Sun/Saturn
at Same Latitude
s_su.18.gif
s_ac.18.gif
/
s_sa.18.gif
s_ic.18.gif

Everrytime I visit there i felt so connected. My chart stated that if I find myself in that area, I’d be saddened and worn down by the poverty in the area. However, if i move there because it is a tough area to migrate through, it will boost my maturity and confidence in the end. I desperately need confidence and maturity right now. Where I live currently, in the northeast, the “Chiron Square MC line” is very close by and it states that this area should be used as a reevaluation period on how I navigate in a professional setting and that I come off to others in this area like I do not know what I’m doing…..which is true. I’m not confident in my job role because my job has battling alot internally with right vs wrong and I am the shy, reserved one on the team. Since I moved to this specific state, it has not been a year yet and I’ve been raped, institutionalized, got arrested and charged for the first time in my life and currently homeless. I’m not happy here and I don’t see myself flourishing. I know it will be tough but I think the first step in changing myself if quitting this job and moving to Miami for this new job. The beach is very soothing for me.

Thank you for bringing this website to my attention. I have some learning to do but it definitely confirmed some of my thoughts.

StayinSane

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,499 316 274
Alleybux
I’ve been looking for jobs since before the pandemic (October 2019) because I realized early that the job I moved down here for ain’t it. I’ve applied to at least hundreds of positions at this point. I’ve probably applied to at least 30-40 jobs this year alone and it’s only February 5th. Still nothing. Got several interviews but nothing has panned out.
I'm not sure what field you're in but for most fields applying to 30-40 jobs in 2 months isn't that much. Just look at reddit r/jobs- some people apply to like 300 jobs before getting an offer. Keep applying and maybe expand your search location wise and/or work with a staffing company.

Reaction score
Reactions
7,038 495 182
Alleybux
Love this thread! I'm actually setting intentions to move to Denver because my Jupiter IC line runs through Colorado. It also runs near Austin, TX but I think Denver would be a better spot for me considering how much I love nature! One line I would recommend avoiding (or treading lightly) is the Uranus line-a lot of financial and emotional instability I experienced on that line. The only "positive" lines I have that run through the US are my Jupiter IC line and my Moon line that runs near Big Island, Hawaii. I'm hoping that the Jupiter influence will be fruitful for me in starting a family, buying a house, and overall happy vibes.

Ourania

Ascending
Reaction score
Reactions
37,751 697 361
Alleybux
We'll see! I've had a reading. I'm visiting one of the cities on my Venus MC this month and another city at my Jupiter + Venus Sextile AC before the summer.

Earth Mami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,843 1,222 193
Alleybux
So my Sun and North Node descendant line is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and I didn’t think too much of it when I first got my results. But when I started looking at the finer details like fleetwood suggested, I saw that those two power lines are within range of the Bay Area but not closer than the Uranus line. The former two lines are within 135 miles and the latter line is within 65 miles. So basically I would have Sun and Uranus line vibes if I were to visit/move there right? Does anyone else have multiple power lines near one area?

karma005

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
491 18 4
Alleybux
I've been looking into this for a while thinking about having someone interpret my chart... but the thing that is weird to me is I barely have lines in the u.s.

Countess Moon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,959 2,024 556
Alleybux
Where I live and was born and raised has NO planetary lines but it does make a harmonious aspect from MC to Jupiter. Ive been very well educated here and have a good career, But its not what I want to do on a soul level. I feel pretty empty here. I have always felt this void of energy here and its because I have no energy in this area. I am moving to California on my Mercury DC line. I am looking to gain, connections, friendships with like minded people and community and of course meet my most compatible life patner. My soul is is guiding me here for a reason. I'll get all this and more with the help of mercury. Sometimes where we live could be working against us. Usually we all pick a random place that we want to live it's because the soul knows where we will best thrive. You could move under a beneficial planetary energy and doors that were previously shut will be wide open and Astrology backs this up too.

Also don't be influenced by negative reviews of certain cities not everyone can go anywhere and thrive and this is because we all have different energetic influences in certain cities. Go to the place that is energetically most beneficial for you.
UPDATE moved to my Mercury DSC line in October 2021 and found my man in January 2022, just had a baby two weeks ago after being perpetually single FOREVER! We plan to get married soon.
Click my signature if you need help.

Last edited:

PHOSPHORUS

The DΔWN
Reaction score
Reactions
28,780 7,800 11,159
Alleybux
I would like a reliable source for astrocartography because as for the sites commonly used, I don't know how often those are updated and if they use your traditional or modern placements. Things change often in the galaxy....events, shifts. How do I know those aren't outdated? A place I know would be great for me financially, a site is saying that it wouldn't be a good move but the places i've moved to before that were supposed to be so great....ended up sub par. I put in the work on my end. I would like to use astrocartography as a tool but it's important that it's an up to date and reliable source.

afanofwhit

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,588 150 7
Alleybux
UPDATE moved to my Mercury DSC line in October 2021 and found my man in January 2022, just had a baby two weeks ago after being perpetually single FOREVER! We plan to get married soon.
Click my signature if you need help.
Can I dm u, I got a report but don't understand