Quantcast

Has anyone on here tried subliminals?

selfcarebear

breathe, stretch, shake, let it go
Reaction score
Reactions
3,396 125 2
Alleybux
I spent hours upgrading & remaking my subs and just the belief & expectancy that this will work because it’s my intentions/personal & mental energy going into the process had me feeling good af.

Songs I used:
  • She’s a bad mama jama - Carl Carlton
  • Girl with the tattoo, Do You - Miguel
  • Collard Greens - SchoolBoyQ
  • Goddess - Jaira Burns
  • Money is Coming to Me - Florin Kis
+ 2 jazz/R&B lofi beat instrumentals

A friend texted me this morning asking if I wanted to go to the Cedric the Entertainer comedy show coming up..Blackstreet and Montell Jordan are special guest performances. Of course I said yes!!

MrsChestnut

Trevante's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
23,580 653 198
Alleybux
I spent hours upgrading & remaking my subs and just the belief & expectancy that this will work because it’s my intentions/personal & mental energy going into the process had me feeling good af.

Songs I used:
  • She’s a bad mama jama - Carl Carlton
  • Girl with the tattoo, Do You - Miguel
  • Collard Greens - SchoolBoyQ
  • Goddess - Jaira Burns
  • Money is Coming to Me - Florin Kis
+ 2 jazz/R&B lofi beat instrumentals

A friend texted me this morning asking if I wanted to go to the Cedric the Entertainer comedy show coming up..Blackstreet and Montell Jordan are special guest performances. Of course I said yes!!

Chile I didn’t realize I wrote a novel lol. I wanted to add these are a few videos I’ve been watching as of lately. They’re not subs so you hear the affs but these always put me in a relaxed state & most times I astral project. Don’t worry I’ve been projecting for about 15 years unintentionally so it’s nothing new lol.
ETA - please don’t let my the above mentioned scare you, this has happened without subs/aff tracks since I was a teen and is my personal experience.

Also getting into askformations, love these!

Binaural beats with OG Bob proctor’s money affirmation:

My favorite channel is Rising Higher Meditation. She has guided meditations (don’t really care for those tbh) but i do love the 8 hour reprogramming tracks focused on self love, wealth, acceptance to change etc

This is a little unrelated but when you astral project what do you experience? You can pm me if you don't mind sharing

selfcarebear

Reaction score
Reactions
3,396 125 2
Alleybux
This is a little unrelated but when you astral project what do you experience? You can pm me if you don't mind sharing
I don’t mind..I’ll fall asleep like normal then ‘wake up’ but my body is still asleep and I’m aware of every sensation. My body buzzes/vibrates head to toe, a very loud high-pitched ringing/frequency? noise (I force myself to wake up it it’s overwhelmingly loud) and I feel myself detaching from my physical body. Once detached I’m pure consciousness - no intrusive thoughts, worrying about the past, anxiety about the future etc I just AM. I’m pretty much floating all over my room and on the ceiling cause I haven’t mastered how to operate as pure consciousness lol

I don’t see spirits, deities, entities etc. I call upon divine protection while detaching and know I’ll always wake up back in my body.

Last edited:

adapt

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
191 3
Alleybux
I know that sapien medecine doesn't work when downloaded but what about subliminals ? are they as effected when downloaded ?
Why doesn't his work when downloaded? Do downloaded subs need to be in wav format?

AlbusSeverusPotter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,637 994 82
Alleybux
Random but I really should ha e taken the whole "not listening to negative songs anymore" thing seriously. No Olivia Rodrigo etc. songs anymore. I be wondering why I still not in a relationship and then listen to breakup music.

AlbusSeverusPotter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,637 994 82
Alleybux
I woke up with an extra 200 euros in my bankaccount. Some random allowance. The night before I listened to Eggtopia's shot caller (the calm version on her soundcloud, I can easily fall asleep with it, I don't like the music from the normal version on youtube).

I'm going to keep listening to it overnight to see what happens :)
I listened for hours yesterday and today my dad randomly send me money(which I didn't ask for)

thethirdjoel

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,843 99 98
Alleybux
With all these people deleting subs I'm bout to make my own. I swear I'll see that a sub has great reviews in the comments, put a sub in a playlist and intend to watch it later, and when I come back in a couple of days finally ready to watch it the sub is gone.

AlbusSeverusPotter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,637 994 82
Alleybux
With all these people deleting subs I'm bout to make my own. I swear I'll see that a sub has great reviews in the comments, put a sub in a playlist and intend to watch it later, and when I come back in a couple of days finally ready to watch it the sub is gone.
I have that sometimes but then I don't even remember what the sub was about

xFillyPhishx

The Black Woman Is Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
72,000 3,355 763
Alleybux
From what I gather one of her thumbnails contained a minor and I think she was black too (which is relevant because all of a sudden people now have a problem with her using/misusing AAVE. Which I definitely get but yall knew the whole time she was a south asian british, why not say something before??)
and the girl asked her to take it down but garebear ignored and kept deleting her comments but then eventually deleted the video and now everyone is dragging her and I guess she’s leaving now??
They are so childish lol I swear

milk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,824 892 334
Alleybux
Not sure if this is related to subs but a few weeks ago I felt my jaw tingling and when I touched it the fat underneath my chin evaporated. I'm kinda shook because I never listened to jawline subs nor did I care about having a shaper jaw.

xFillyPhishx

The Black Woman Is Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
72,000 3,355 763
Alleybux
I like subs drama free tired of me making a Playlist and then half the videos are gone

Some of my Playlist now

Screenshot_20220403-034903_YouTube.jpg

selfcarebear

Reaction score
Reactions
3,396 125 2
Alleybux
If you have some time it’s worth it to watch fully imo. It was very informative, had me thinking on ways to improve my subs and he was funny as hell at some points. MM had him stressed!! Lol

Towards the end he mentioned users that watch MM subs are their own placebos; it’s the deciding for yourself that this sub will work/do xyz, is what makes it work because the way she creates her subs aren’t effective..at all.

Crzycoolgeek

Misunderstood Villian- I stand with Will
Reaction score
Reactions
149,576 7,157 3,120
Alleybux
If anyone still listens to him Hypno Daddy is deleting all his subs from YouTube May 1st. He will continue to upload but he said most of his old videos are not in compliance with YouTube

Eta:

Screenshot_20220403-193500_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220403-193522_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

MaroonLagoon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,106 452 110
Alleybux
If anyone still listens to him Hypno Daddy is deleting all his subs from YouTube May 1st. He will continue to upload but he said most of his old videos are not in compliance with YouTube
Woooww. I do have him on audiomack though. So thats another option.

MaroonLagoon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,106 452 110
Alleybux
If you have some time it’s worth it to watch fully imo. It was very informative, had me thinking on ways to improve my subs and he was funny as hell at some points. MM had him stressed!! Lol

Towards the end he mentioned users that watch MM subs are their own placebos; it’s the deciding for yourself that this sub will work/do xyz, is what makes it work because the way she creates her subs aren’t effective..at all.
I JUST watched these like two days ago. I watched this one and his garebear one and had the same exact thoughts on both lol.

MaroonLagoon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,106 452 110
Alleybux
Has anyone gotten results from singing subliminals?
I used to listen to some but at the same time never even practiced singing looool. I picked up singing lessons a couple months ago but recently stopped them for personal reasons. Maybe when I take up lessons again I’ll listen to some. But people in the comments of certain ones claim they get good things from it.

batkitty

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,616 96 7
Alleybux
I finally watched the SubReview guy for Garebear and I am shocked! I had no idea she was so rude and defensive in her farewell community post. Someone in the comments said she was 22! I assumed she was a teen and initially cut her some slack

Cancemini

solstice magician.
Reaction score
Reactions
11,200 76 38
Alleybux
George Hutton, Sapient Med and Minds in Unison are probably the best bets. I've had results with all but my favorite is George Hutton with MiU coming in a close second.

Diamond Sky

Sempiternal SHINee Stan
Reaction score
Reactions
8,772 278 28
Alleybux
George Hutton, Sapient Med and Minds in Unison are probably the best bets. I've had results with all but my favorite is George Hutton with MiU coming in a close second.
Sapien Medicine is not a subliminal channel though. Sapien is morphic and energetic fields and they do work. I'm not sure why people always confuse it for a subliminal channel when the word isn't anywhere on the channel except the comments.

EtherealBee

I achieve
Reaction score
Reactions
70,649 2,609 1,020
Alleybux
If you don't mind answering, what topics have you had success with from these three? I'm simply curious, I know it won't guarantee the same results for everyone.

Lina Kumar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
51,146 4,436 2,901
Alleybux
I wish Minds in Unison had more topics. They work so well for me. I think they post the same subliminals to make people pay for their custom content.

SuccessfullyMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
238,527 6,659 3,637
Alleybux
Does anyone have a nail sub that they used ... I would prefer for toenails, but I'd take one that work on both.

I basically use only GH, glow soul (hair) and and Ash of Sunshine Flower (posture).

GH has always worked best for me. I've been pretty consistent, which is a first for me. I added some of the boosters found here because they are shorter. I have 15 subs currently including 3 boosters. Body (mainly hair growth and feet), Relationship, Brain, Luck/Money, Dream home.

SuccessfullyMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
238,527 6,659 3,637
Alleybux
Has anyone used H 2 0, lumera, Glow my Mind or meme me subliminals?

I actually had the best results concerning feet with sapien, but I was nervous that it wouldn't be perm so I decided to find an actual sub because he is my go to if I'm feeling slightly sick. I'll do overnight of sapien and I'm right as rain the next day.

Reaction score
Reactions
603 18
Alleybux
Hey! Long time lurker and novice submaker, I just wanted to share some of my fav sub makers.. SF Station, Baejin Cafe, Taerii, Phantasy Planet (for bundling), soapfairy, haven, Snownia, nova, Beauty Krystaliezed and (formerly) garebear.

Anybody remember Kashief Creations?

opiumbaby

Reaction score
Reactions
10,155 529 58
Alleybux
has anyone gotten results from the sub maker mii? i've started listening to their subs after garebear deleted everything

Esterica

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,471 2,525 140
Alleybux

HypnoDaddy is closing down his YouTube channel

Just posted a link for all his subs on FB before he shuts it down

AlbusSeverusPotter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,637 994 82
Alleybux
Does anyone have a nail sub that they used ... I would prefer for toenails, but I'd take one that work on both.

I basically use only GH, glow soul (hair) and and Ash of Sunshine Flower (posture).

GH has always worked best for me. I've been pretty consistent, which is a first for me. I added some of the boosters found here because they are shorter. I have 15 subs currently including 3 boosters. Body (mainly hair growth and feet), Relationship, Brain, Luck/Money, Dream home.

Cancemini

solstice magician.
Reaction score
Reactions
11,200 76 38
Alleybux
If you don't mind answering, what topics have you had success with from these three? I'm simply curious, I know it won't guarantee the same results for everyone.
Not at all; for Sapien, the luck and tooth regeneration videos worked like magic for me! I play the Attract Luck on repeat at my desk at work almost every day and it gave me the best results in that first month. I was catching lights, I found a $20 on the ground, lunches paid for, even my little mental diet challenges were better! It was just mad little stuff that I looked back and realized in hindsight it must've been Sapien. Obviously with the tooth video, my tooth sensitivity literally disappeared. There was a short period where I couldn't drink hot or cold water, only room temperature. Soup was a dub (and I love soup)! It took about two weeks for me to notice a difference--it took about two weeks to stop "looking" for the signs, if that makes sense.

For GH, the one that I found really clicked for me was the Organized Life. With GH it takes time (for me, about a month of everyday listening at bedtime), but one time last year my neighbor came by to drop off some stuff I bought from her. I invited her in to use the bathroom and she walked in and literally said, "Oh, this is so cute how you arrange your keys and your mail and your shoes, you're so organized, I need to get like you" and I was like, I am now bih :ROFLMAO:
I wish Minds in Unison had more topics. They work so well for me. I think they post the same subliminals to make people pay for their custom content.
Minds in Unison has a load of topics but YES, you're right in that I went to his website and paid for the mega package. It gives you five years of access to download all of the content. He needs to update the site so that you can download the mp3s all in one go; I've just downloaded several that are relevant to my goals/current situation.

ScapeGOAT

AND YOU CAN DIE MAD ABOUT IT
Reaction score
Reactions
3,381 124 84
Alleybux
Here's my current subliminal loadout that I have seen results from:

I start with Quadible Integrity 11th Power (11hz + 1111hz) formula. This is technically a frequency not a sub but it's basically a massive booster. While I'm listening I form a vision with all my desires already manifest.

Then I use Solar Subs for the rest and just trust my subconscious mind to know what I want and manifest it. So for example she has a DNA reprogramming subliminal, I trust my subconscious mind to know what I want for example a bigger butt, longer nails that don't break, etc.

I saw results including quick weight loss + proportionally bigger butt just from listening to this. Still waiting on other results but I feel it in the process of manifesting.