Quantcast

Has anyone tried these Memphis Conjure oils? What do they smell like

BadBitchG4L

Soul Glitch
Reaction score
Reactions
57,528 1,146 402
Alleybux
While we are waiting for our orders to ship o_O I'll share a quick spell I did that worked today..

Last evening, I've received an email from my school loan provider that I'll have to pay monthly payments again in April. But, I'm currently back in school and my school did submit my deferment form last month.. however, took a while to update.

So, I did a quick written petition with my name and writing my deferment is already active. I anointed it with Memphis Conjure's Double Fast Luck oil and placed it under Art Of The Root's road opener candle.. this morning, I called the loan servicer and the rep literally told me my in-school deferment is active and I won't be required to pay next month. Her oils are a powerful booster! :doh

BadBitchG4L

Soul Glitch
Reaction score
Reactions
57,528 1,146 402
Alleybux
And, I wanted to add the Stay Away Oil is the truth. If you want to banish someone or a situation from your space, it does strengthen the petition. So, I highly reccomend that oil to cut off what's hindering you!

NaturelRegne

Men need pain give em hell ladies!!
Reaction score
Reactions
32,482 2,108 683
Alleybux
Y'all she's so busy trying to get oils and candles prepared she canceled a class tonight rescheduled it for tomorrow. Be patient! I ordered 21st hopefully mine comes before April's new moon. I can't wait to get to work!

ch1cphysique

Your fave scholarly, vocabulary laden bih.
Reaction score
Reactions
3,095 89 16
Alleybux
That code didn’t work for me yesterday, so when did it end?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You ladies got me back onto Memphis after a long hiatus and losing all my points with website change.

I’ve tried other oils and I have to say, for her price point, effectiveness, scents, she is number one for me still.

But I’ll only order a few since I’m still upset. My faves are Mysteria and Jezebel.

I used to wear Mysteria when I worked with yt folks and they left me alone the entire shift!!

Jezebel got my truck completely remodeled for free and stalked (and kissed).

Boss b!tch and Cheerful Cherry work for me. I would wear them when I didn’t want to go to work (every night) and I was able to be diplomatically bitchy and nice. Took the sting out of my bluntness.

The intimate serum I love. It smells so good and it’s Like a cherry on top afterwards. Mister likes it too.

Healing and grounding I found effective after my Pa died, very calming.

Easy job life, I liked a lot. Used it consistently when my life was stressful.

I like her candle kits. The road opener got me a job I wasn’t completely qualified for.

I need to go through my notes but these are the oils I know off top that I liked and used consistently.

Also, the separation candle, with the male and female backs are together… I used that to break a tie… it burned rapidly with a LARGE flame, crackling like bacon.

Mister text me, “are you okay?” During a no contact period. I was shook!!!
Thanks for this as I was always drawn into Mysteria and the Serum but had never seen anyone on here review them. Also, slow moment for me so be patient please, lol. The separation candle, is that unrelated to the Mister text? Did it not break the tie?

StayOffMe

Do What I Want
Reaction score
Reactions
46,108 1,603 880
Alleybux
Thanks for this as I was always drawn into Mysteria and the Serum but had never seen anyone on here review them. Also, slow moment for me so be patient please, lol. The separation candle, is that unrelated to the Mister text? Did it not break the tie?
The tie was too strong!!!!

I read and asked the ladies here about the flame and from what I remember, the tie was too strong to break.

I mean the candle burned in like 5-10 minutes and the flame was 3-4 inches high. It was popping and crackling.

It wasn’t meant to break. And til this day we are still involved. Lololol