Has the Beauty Guru Peyton Charles, The Rihanna Look Alike Been Posted Yet??

BANNED
Reactions
32,898 21 54
Alleybux
💋 Get Ready With Me! Purp by the Pound! 💋 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnticiPeytonBeauty/videos

What y'all think?
2vbwpqd.png

Your Queen
Reactions
17,317 38 23
Alleybux
rihanna look alike? :laugh: a lot of girls look like rihanna but i don't see it here and there's a font on here who looks exactly like rih :psmile: forgot her name, So all light skinned or black women with big foreheads are rihanna look alike now?!

Reactions
5,442 17 5
Alleybux
cute where!!! And makeup does her wonders!! Oh and idgaf ur suppose to keep clean teeth with braces especially if ur gonna wear color lipstick! What the phuck y'all see???? Teeth looking brown!

The Real NYC
Reactions
9,225 234 126
Alleybux
Okkk I know this is an old thread but because of Peyton's recent videos I think she needs to be discussed, she's like a whole new person. She's gotten two BBL's and even got her nose done. She seems so different from back in the day, like she's tried to transform into an IG baddie. Something about her spirit in her BBL video and her most recent vlog seems sad to me. What do y'all think of her new body, I think she said she wanted more work done because her hips are uneven, in my opinion she's had more than enough surgery. In her BBL video she even mentioned that one of the girls in the revery house she stayed in DIED.

Reactions
Alleybux
Okkk I know this is an old thread but because of Peyton's recent videos I think she needs to be discussed, she's like a whole new person. She's gotten two BBL's and even got her nose done. She seems so different from back in the day, like she's tried to transform into an IG baddie. Something about her spirit in her BBL video and her most recent vlog seems sad to me. What do y'all think of her new body, I think she said she wanted more work done because her hips are uneven, in my opinion she's had more than enough surgery. In her BBL video she even mentioned that one of the girls in the revery house she stayed in DIED.

I was hoping there were new posts here. Yes I even went back to watch some of her old videos and she’s a TOTALLY different person. She’s dead in the eyes, her attitude is different and her BBL is a hot ass mess. & where is her daughter?? I could’ve sworn she had a daughter that she used to show quite a bit.

The Real NYC
Reactions
9,225 234 126
Alleybux
I was hoping there were new posts here. Yes I even went back to watch some of her old videos and she’s a TOTALLY different person. She’s dead in the eyes, her attitude is different and her BBL is a hot ass mess. & where is her daughter?? I could’ve sworn she had a daughter that she used to show quite a bit.
You took all the thoughts out my head! She’s does seem dead in the eyes, like a lost soul. And I definitely remember posting her daughter back in the day, I have no clue where she is now. Her BBL is very dramatic.
And In her last vlog I was shocked to see her smoking a blunt in her car lol

Reactions
Alleybux
You took all the thoughts out my head! She’s does seem dead in the eyes, like a lost soul. And I definitely remember posting her daughter back in the day, I have no clue where she is now. Her BBL is very dramatic.
And In her last vlog I was shocked to see her smoking a blunt in her car lol

Girl yes! Her BBL is super dramatic and doesn’t match her legs to me lol I was shocked to see her smoking too

Reactions
3,030 50 5
Alleybux
I recently found her channel too. She’s funny. And I agree that she is very different now compared to her old vids.

Side note: I can’t figure out why people get obsessed with plastic surgery.

The Real NYC
Reactions
9,225 234 126
Alleybux
I recently found her channel too. She’s funny. And I agree that she is very different now compared to her old vids.

Side note: I can’t figure out why people get obsessed with plastic surgery.
It has to be because she’s deeply insecure.
I hope this thread picks up more, because this transformation she’s done and these vlogs can make for a juicy thread lol

Reactions
3,193 45 25
Alleybux
Where is her daughter was the grandmother raising her before she passed I like her but she does seem really sad and lost. I do not like her bbl results she was pretty before all the work I don’t know why she did all that to herself she is hilarious to me tho

The Real NYC
Reactions
9,225 234 126
Alleybux
Where is her daughter was the grandmother raising her before she passed I like her but she does seem really sad and lost. I do not like her bbl results she was pretty before all the work I don’t know why she did all that to herself she is hilarious to me tho
I have no clue where her daughter is but in the comments someone had asked about her and she said we'll be seeing her soon. And I didn't know the grandmother passed.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

JaVlogs
I'm sorry but with locs javonne dejah and yanna look like 3 stud aunties.. not because of the locs itself but because none of them have feminine...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
I really hope Velvet doesn’t go back, she would be dumb to take her child back in that environment She said it from her own mouth how she...
brand new london baddies ig girls industry socialites and models thread
agreed, I’d also say most are low-key and not really posting for attention so they’re not as visible. Yep.A lot of black and mixed women who are...
Ti says him and tiny are riding until the wheels fall off "All we need is us"
it took all this for him to realize all he needed was his wife. Those poor children can barely have their parents home during their childhoods. He...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Ok now I'm concerned. Did she get bigger? She needs to do something about her weight.. This sh!t not even funny Idk of the wigs were covering the...
NYC fifth-grader died after being punched by a fellow classmate who was dared to hit him for $1
That’s so sad. At 12 years old he should know better. I know they are kids but at that age he knows he could hurt the kid he’s punching. This is...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Well it’s Mother’s Day. Who will win the best baby mama of the rappers ? Right now air head Milano, the woman with no types of rhythm is in the...
Let's talk about Little Mix.
Thank you for acknowledging that she's overweight. It's so frustrating that people keep saying that it's healthy. But you said she’s around...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Are you ready to post those scientific papers proving the existence of male and female brains now or...? Or maybe you'd prefer to explain how...
Top Bottom