Has the Beauty Guru Peyton Charles, The Rihanna Look Alike Been Posted Yet??

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why do people keep saying the pickings are slim, while saying not to give up hope?
Love is not some logical game that people can "win." There's nothing special that people who are married did that the rest of us didn't do...
Fenty Maison making its return?
I think that is very smart of them... the eyewear must have been a huge seller so they should test out relaunching the eyewear first... Agree. i...
Man Killed At Rally's Drive-Thru By Husband Of Woman He Was Allegedly Sexing
Why mess with a married women??? There are too many single and desperate women out there. Women out number men. there's too much pussy out there...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
SWV wardrobe and hair should have been better. They looked sloppy. Taj looked ok but even she could have done better. Excape had the better...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
Exactly. Or he can show off the “ high value women” he dated or dating. I only seen a video of him at mall lusting after a fake looking Hispanic...
Let's talk about Little Mix.
Just popping in to ask if this is her boyfriend? It was her ex :giggle:
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
There's a thread on here that asks why Democrats infantilize black people...based on the many responses in here blaming the system, the cop, the...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
AAYAN MIZRIA aka EDDY ADHEEM is an opportunist and is pushing the hate on black men agenda. He’s the one behind the “ I don’t stand with LaKeith”...
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
She has everything right to go overboard here lol he posted her on Mother’s Day just like he posted her on Father’s Day! Just accept if kittens...
Top Bottom