Quantcast

Have Any of You Created a Course(s) on Udemy?

ladyo514

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
614 4 1
Alleybux
So I am re-considering putting my course on Udemy. I did a bit of research on online course creation. The alternate path that works for other profitable online course creators is this:

Choose Platform-- Post 1/week -- Create basic funnel -- Sell coaching (to learn more about course) or future course (offer discount)

another way to say it is:

Select YouTube/LinkedIn/Blogpost -- Put content out --- Landing page, Video, CTA is to schedule a phonecall for coaching or my course that can be sold for upwards of 100s.

I am considering creating a series of YouTube videos that bring learners to my videos. Once learners see my videos and want to learn more, I will post a link to my website in the description. Students will then be offered an ebook/guide to get inside a funnel where I can offer my coaching or a course that is LOADS more than the pennies I'd earn on Udemy.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,235 95 16
Alleybux
Hope everyone is well! Squarespace is adding new features including membership options and also video content. Instead of using Udemy, you could consider Squarespace to host your courses and grow your audience.