Have any of you guys caught yourself doing this while working out at the gym??

Reactions
43,560 3,677 7,477
Alleybux
tenor.gif

This was DEFINITELY me earlier when Beyonce's Deja Vu started playing while I was trying to get my life on the stairs keeping my cakes together. I couldn't help it.

How many of y'all just "feel" it when a particular song comes on your gym playlist?

I slay everyday
Reactions
20,415 593 119
Alleybux
I pay $3.99 a month for my Fit Radio subscription just so I can do this on the treadmill and elliptical. A good mix will have you burning an extra 200-300 calories per session.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Reactions
7,730 281 7
Alleybux
Every time! It’s like a part of me wakes up to the music and I no longer feel like it’s exercise, or exhausting. Such a great feeling

Team Owner
Reactions
37,632 1,670 2,771
Alleybux
All day every day! One woman said I inspired her. Another cheered me on. An Indian lady said my moves were impressive...and a child tried to copy me and fell of the treadmill. Just sayin....

Team Owner
Reactions
119,618 2,024 1,285
Alleybux
tenor.gif

This was DEFINITELY me earlier when Beyonce's Deja Vu started playing while I was trying to get my life on the stairs keeping my cakes together. I couldn't help it.

How many of y'all just "feel" it when a particular song comes on your gym playlist?
For those of you who use this machine, was it hard at first? This is one machine I need but I am scared to shits that I will slip off.

Any tips?

ꀤꉓꂦꈤꀤꉓ
Reactions
13,752 486 231
Alleybux
For those of you who use this machine, was it hard at first? This is one machine I need but I am scared to shits that I will slip off.

Any tips?

One thing a stair master is gonna do is get you in shape. It's one of those machines you have to build endurance for. If you already have low stamina I would advise you to start at any level from (3-6). Fluctuate between each level in intervals for about 20 minutes so you can get that HIIT cardio in.

If you're somewhat fit I would increase that level moving more towards the 8-12 range again 20-25 minutes.

To challenge yourself and tone up even more add resistance bands (specifically the fabric ones instead of the latex as they are way better for building your glutes)

Also for form make sure YOU'RE STANDING UP STRAIGHT I see too many people who lean forward holding on to the railings when using the StairMaster and that's just not ok, you're not doing anything at that point and wasting your time if it's too intense lower the level you'll get a better workout that way

Team Owner
Reactions
119,618 2,024 1,285
Alleybux
One thing a stair master is gonna do is get you in shape. It's one of those machines you have to build endurance for. If you already have low stamina I would advise you to start at any level from (3-6). Fluctuate between each level in intervals for about 20 minutes so you can get that HIIT cardio in.

If you're somewhat fit I would increase that level moving more towards the 8-12 range again 20-25 minutes.

To challenge yourself and tone up even more add resistance bands (specifically the fabric ones instead of the latex as they are way better for building your glutes)

Also for form make sure YOU'RE STANDING UP STRAIGHT I see too many people who lean forward holding on to the railings when using the StairMaster and that's just not ok, you're not doing anything at that point and wasting your time if it's too intense lower the level you'll get a better workout that way
I'm with everything but the resistance band...yall would see me on a gif.

Thanks for the detailed response. I'm gonna try tomorrow. Got psyche myself out!

She only mad, I did it better than her friends
Reactions
28,671 87 36
Alleybux
tenor.gif

This would so be me with beyonce's deja vu.

Reactions
43,560 3,677 7,477
Alleybux
I'm with everything but the resistance band...yall would see me on a gif.

Thanks for the detailed response. I'm gonna try tomorrow. Got psyche myself out!
Expect to sweat. It's definitely one of them cardio machines where you're gonna get a workout in for sure.

I alternate between that and the treadmill. The treadmill is so boring to me that I can only use it in moderation. The stairmaster isn't as dry, per se.

Team Owner
Reactions
119,618 2,024 1,285
Alleybux
Expect to sweat. It's definitely one of them cardio machines where you're gonna get a workout in for sure.

I alternate between that and the treadmill. The treadmill is so boring to me that I can only use it in moderation. The stairmaster isn't as dry, per se.
I hate running on a treadmill. I really want to try this. I hate that it's in the middle of the gym. I'm gonna feel like people are looking at my ass.

Starter
Reactions
Alleybux
I have a love hate relationship with my spin class. I love the results, but hate the action. What gets me going is when a jam comes on. All of a sudden I have a ton of energy and don't remember I hate spinning.:LOL:

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Strongmommy Chrissy
wanna be messy but the mods working like hebrew slaves censoring the chat :cry: now she finna reward him on the fathers day???
Why Was Jesus Always Depicted With Abs?
Don’t some people worship Buddha though? Yup, and many figures in some polytheist religions were fat.
Raven Elyse Discussion Thread Part XVI | The Lazy & The Crusty
I'm so glad Ziya got to go to Disney. Some subscribers noticed her and I thought that was so cute, she's a mini celebrity. A few fonts earlier...
Vanessa Bryant thanks joe and Pam for raising Kobe!
There's nothing wrong with that. And that's probably why the cousins don't like her. They probably planned on leeching off Kobe and Pam wouldn't...
Invincible | Amazon Prime | Watch Thread
I think he was waiting to see if Mark got powers or not. He kept remarking on how late them powers came. If Mark didn't get powers, he definitely...
That special moment when a Trump cultist realized they've been lied to and fleeced by grifter...
He really is crying huh. What did he expect, Trump and his kind use these small fries to do their bidding and dip. At his core Trump is an elitist...
Actor Ricky Schroder harassing a Costco employee over mask mandate...
Everyone should’ve realized how big of a piece of shit Schroeder is when he posted bail for the Kenosha shooter.
Are Migos officially washed in 2021?
Answer to the question: yes. I never was on they jock in the first place lol
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
PORSHA Lmaooo like seriously with a rotten tool at that
Top Bottom