Quantcast

Have any of you read this farce called A Divine Revelation of Hell

Pineapple Pvssy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,409 474 116
Alleybux
I read parts of it a long time ago. It was a bit much for me. I can't really remember details though since this was over a decade ago. It was a very popular book. I think that she came out with several other books as well

Reaction score
Reactions
1,607 155 253
Alleybux
I did and two stories I remember is the woman who's husband cheated, she never forgave him and went to hell. The other was the witch who practiced witchcraft. She went to hell and couldn't stop morphing info various forms of her self.

The woman that wouldn't forgive her husband really got to me cause I sympathized with her. You must forgive or the Father won't forgive you for your sins. I would like to read it again. Def put the fear of God in me and the necessity of forgiveness!!!

Never ending TORMENT

I just noticed I got my cash back.

BambiEyes.

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
11,612 241 178
Alleybux
I read some of it. I think I got to the heart and I stopped reading. It's suppose to be true but it's just weird. Idk

Zack Clark

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
217 6 4
Alleybux
I read some of it. I think I got to the heart and I stopped reading. It's suppose to be true but it's just weird. Idk

Anybody who's read the bible can tell that woman is a false prophet and a charlatan.

BambiEyes.

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
11,612 241 178
Alleybux
This book belonged to my mom before she passed away. It has all her notes and bible quotes in it. I was a teen when I picked it up. Now 15yrs later I still have not finished it. Now I'm curious to pick it up and read my mom's notes [MENTION=145052]Kerry Degman[/MENTION]

Zack Clark

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
217 6 4
Alleybux
This book belonged to my mom before she passed away. It has all her notes and bible quotes in it. I was a teen when I picked it up. Now 15yrs later I still have not finished it. Now I'm curious to pick it up and read my mom's notes [MENTION=145052]Kerry Degman[/MENTION]

Even though I'm agnostic I have read the bible front to back and if the bible is the unerring word of god as the christian faith dictates. Then everything this woman has written is complete blasphemy.

Tall Tee

You’ll understand it all better by and by
Reaction score
Reactions
25,251 595 89
Alleybux
I read it a while ago. Maybe around 1999, or so?

scott free

RIP Akira Toriyama
Reaction score
Reactions
25,585 1,400 2,785
Alleybux
Its too funny to read the chapters titles. Is there a penis of hell? A cooty cat of hell? Ain't no hell good enough for me if it doesn't have some junk between its legs.

Big Red

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,335 57 13
Alleybux
I stopped calling anybodies testimony crazy or a lie because I just don't know and when I tell people of things that happen to me. They side eye me. I cannot help that.

All I can tell someone is what happened it doesn't change the facts.

That being said. I have read that book quite a few times it was an interesting scary read.

Cliff notes if I recall

Hell was shaped like a human body and ever growing to accommodate newcomers.

The entrances are funnel like circling the outside of earth.

You drop in hell and then they come for you

There are different levels of tourture. One was a pit that reminded her of a bbq pit with coal like embers around and in each hole was 1 person.

Flames would start at the bottom rise up engulf you then die down and then mysterious claws rips the skin off of you leaving just a skeleton with a grey like mist inside (apparently the soul) then the cycle repeats.

There is a place called outer darkness wich is a disc like bowl held by a giant with flames on the inside and when the people inside swim to the edge the demons attack them and toss them back in.

Hell has a black beating heart. There is a door with a giant something guarding it and flames are licking out the edges that is where everything is going when it is all done.

There are cells in hell as far as the eye can see. and the devil instructs his shapeshifting women \demons to bring him 1 soul a week. On the wall is tv like videos of different places on earth al of a sudden the women disappear and appear on earth.

They let false profits get torture by the people they deceived. Some things are so horrible she could not write about it.

something about using the bones as a demon scavenger hunt.

She was left there alone to get a true sense of what it was like.

The woman from the early post about the witch. die screaming hail satan because he gave her power to change her look so know he tortures he in the cell.

There are former preachers down there preaching

While going through they saw jesus and asked for forgiveness but he said judgement was set.

Any way very interesting.

Project Pat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,246 5 2
Alleybux
So, in other words, it's a black woman's account of Dantes Inferno?

Tall Tee

You’ll understand it all better by and by
Reaction score
Reactions
25,251 595 89
Alleybux
what were your thoughts on it?

Well, my reading predilictions tend to lean toward the abstract (lol), so I did like it.

For me, it wasn't so much the believability as 'fact', so much as her perception of what was 'real' to her. In other words, I'm not writing this as your 'fact'; I'm expressing what I very much believe to be fact and presenting it to you. You can choose to believe or not believe.

When I finished it, I felt a strange sense of emptiness. Not so much for the contents of the book but just a lot of reflection.

From what I can remember (because man, it has been 15 years now) there was some sort of reference to hell being a body of some sort, and hell being made for satan and his followers. However, it grows larger every day. In other words no one has a 'place' in hell, per se; but if you choose not to follow Christ then when you die it grows to accomodate you. Something like that...

What I do remember is that colleagues who read it were straight SHOOK, lol! I mean "I ain't gon' drink no mo'/smoke no mo'/sleep around no mo'/I'll treat my wife/husband/kids/dog/cat right!" shook. That actually disturbed me more than the book could ever have...

Big Red

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,335 57 13
Alleybux
What I do remember is that colleagues who read it were straight SHOOK, lol! I mean "I ain't gon' drink no mo'/smoke no mo'/sleep around no mo'/I'll treat my wife/husband/kids/dog/cat right!" shook. That actually disturbed me more than the book could ever have...

It was a compelling read. I try to here what anyone has to say. As wonderful as this life is I whole heartly believe there is a continuance like a caterpillar dies to become a butterfly.

I remember listening to different peoples testimonies. Some I believe.
something about this guys testimony grips me

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3KU-fvd6lc"]Man Dies, Comes Back to LIfe, What He Saw- Mickey Robinson Official Video - YouTube[/ame]

Zack Clark

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
217 6 4
Alleybux
Well, my reading predilictions tend to lean toward the abstract (lol), so I did like it.

For me, it wasn't so much the believability as 'fact', so much as her perception of what was 'real' to her. In other words, I'm not writing this as your 'fact'; I'm expressing what I very much believe to be fact and presenting it to you. You can choose to believe or not believe.

When I finished it, I felt a strange sense of emptiness. Not so much for the contents of the book but just a lot of reflection.

From what I can remember (because man, it has been 15 years now) there was some sort of reference to hell being a body of some sort, and hell being made for satan and his followers. However, it grows larger every day. In other words no one has a 'place' in hell, per se; but if you choose not to follow Christ then when you die it grows to accomodate you. Something like that...

Well I'm going to post some counter arguments to what she wrote and y'all tell me what you think

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falseteachers/mary-baxter.htm

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/articles008.html

Zack Clark

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
217 6 4
Alleybux
So, in other words, it's a black woman's account of Dantes Inferno?

she's white but if you read it it basically goes against the way the bible describes hell and jesus and it sounds like a bunch of bull.

Southern Aries

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
22 1
Alleybux
Read some of it as a teen..........never finished it cuz it scared the crap out of me

Big Red

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,335 57 13
Alleybux
she's white but if you read it it basically goes against the way the bible describes hell and jesus and it sounds like a bunch of bull.

I hear you but all one can do is tell you there testimony. As far as near death experience I have seen people talk about doctors experiments. with test on the brain to simulate it and stuff. TO me the interesting part in a few not all of these testimonies is the immediate out of body experience.

What follows have different accounts. One guy was in a hospital bed the out of the bed and someone came and told him to follow him.

and they was all sweet. He followed what seemed like an endless road all the while they was saying keep going a little more and the further he walked the more agitated and darker and hostile they became. to the point of attacking him.

One guy was dead in his house the ambulance was outside and he was out of the body and looking at them they and and issue finding something
When he recovered he recounted the story outside.

Just fascinating stuff.

Red Pen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
99 2 3
Alleybux
It was a compelling read. I try to here what anyone has to say. As wonderful as this life is I whole heartly believe there is a continuance like a caterpillar dies to become a butterfly.

Man Dies, Comes Back to LIfe, What He Saw- Mickey Robinson Official Video - YouTube

OP, I don't know about that woman's testimony being a farce, or like the agnostic poster said, blasphemy. I'm still doing my research on this Mark K. Baxter, too. What I know so far is she doesn't make any money off of her testimony. So the profit motive isn't there, at least.

Also, this guy said something from 4:13 to 4:24 that reminded me of scripture. He says everything in the spirit world is more real than what is here in the natural world. It reminded me of what Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 13:12 -- "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

So take it all with a grain of salt. She's only relating what she experienced, and since she doesn't seem to be getting rich off of this (from what I know so far), I you have to wonder why she didn't just keep this nightmare scenario to herself.

BETonBlack

I Know You Care
Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 109 15
Alleybux
Near death experiences can be subjective. When stimulated people can give interesting accounts of experiences that prove to be false. I have heard some that can't be explained, but the thing is that dreams, near death experiences, and even visions are hard to measure.

I have heard and seen some very interesting stuff. Her experience was her experience. That's the best thing I can say for that. Not saying she's lying and not saying she's telling the truth.

Big Red

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,335 57 13
Alleybux
Also, this guy said something from 4:13 to 4:24 that reminded me of scripture. He says everything in the spirit world is more real than what is here in the natural world. It reminded me of what Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 13:12 -- "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

What was interesting in the planes man crash testimony was he was saying the sum of all he knew logically was tossed out the window. So he had some thought clarity and I look at people and check for credibility. IMO he really has no reason to lie.

Most people IMO serious about a religion would not lie on a god the believe. They also said people who have experienced it lives are forever altered Most aren't afraid of death and have a whole higher level outlook to life.

I look at life and see action reaction. Toss a pebble into the water u get ripples. I also see consequences for actions. IMo people can sense love and goodness and evil and hatred.

There are liars and frauds a lot of sensationalizing with shows and such but
There is no doubt in my mind demons and evil exists and there is a hatred for mankind. You see it manifests everyday. yes there are mentally ill people but a whole lot of evil being done buy misguided choices we made.

I think we are all on a quest to find the truth. The scary thing for me is say everything she says is true. Then I know I am not perfect At judgment what would be my excuse?

Big Red

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,335 57 13
Alleybux
On more note I have told this experience any chance I got because as sure as you touch your keys on the keyboard hear the sound from the tv this happened to me. If I was in court I \we would swear on the bible.

I am in my late 40's and me and my sisters grew up in the same house. I knew everything about the house because when My dad was away I was the man of the house. LOL We lived in Pennsylvania and in the winter it would get so cold water pipes in the house would freeze and bust and I would have to repair them. If no one was home. We was poor there was no high tech electronics,

this is what TV's looked like back then
th

We sent the parents out on a date for there anniversary I was sitting in the living room reading the paper

I am sitting in a chair then all of a sudden I head a voice \scream like someone was in pain. The funny thing was it sounded like it was someone right buy my ear I turned to the right nothing.

I yell to my sisters (Yall can't scare me I know Kung Fu) It happened again it started real low then got louder.

So I started to tiptoe to the stairs to bust my sisters playing with me I start up the stairs then all of a sudden they come running down screaming boy stop playing.

We are all on the stairs. We hear it again it sounds like it was coming from upstairs I grab a knife seal the drain holes go upstairs it sounds like it was coming from downstairs. We go back to the main floor open the basement door it sounds like it is coming from the basement.

It never returned after that day. What ever I was it sounded like someones throat was cut and in pain. What ever it was imo was evil because it was just a weird feeling of something not suppose to be here and was trying to instill fear.

I have posted this story over the years and if someone finds it it should be pretty much word for word.

I did not see no demon ,It wasn't calling any names but what ever it was it was and it wasn't good. I am just sharing what happened on one particular day in my childhood and we all remember that day.

I have nothing to gain from telling this story I just try to be honest and tell the bad with the good and it happened for a reason.

BETonBlack

I Know You Care
Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 109 15
Alleybux
What was interesting in the planes man crash testimony was he was saying the sum of all he knew logically was tossed out the window. So he had some thought clarity and I look at people and check for credibility. IMO he really has no reason to lie.

Most people IMO serious about a religion would not lie on a god the believe. They also said people who have experienced it lives are forever altered Most aren't afraid of death and have a whole higher level outlook to life.

I look at life and see action reaction. Toss a pebble into the water u get ripples. I also see consequences for actions. IMo people can sense love and goodness and evil and hatred.

There are liars and frauds a lot of sensationalizing with shows and such but
There is no doubt in my mind demons and evil exists and there is a hatred for mankind. You see it manifests everyday. yes there are mentally ill people but a whole lot of evil being done buy misguided choices we made.

I think we are all on a quest to find the truth. The scary thing for me is say everything she says is true. Then I know I am not perfect At judgment what would be my excuse?

I believe you believe what you believe. Her reality may not be others reality. You don't have to be religious to be unafraid of Death. There are many things in life that can change someone's outlook. I believe evil and demons do exist, so do angels and good, but there are false prophets and people leading others astray.

LawdHamMurcy

Eating Sheep!
Reaction score
Reactions
918 37 25
Alleybux
:bulgy-eyes: :bulgy-eyes: :bulgy-eyes:

Kerry Degman, you stated...

The TRUTH?

Prophetess Mary Baxter is a TYPICAL CHRIST Based Fear Mongering Preacher who has made hundreds of thousands of dollars infusing Rapture Fear into the BLIND FAITH SHEEP Minded mASSES.

Hope that helps!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Anointed Word = "You Either Become a Christian Or I Will Torture You Saith The Lord!"
Revelation 9:5
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion.
Jesus is LOVE! Accept Him NOW! Or, God WILL KILL you LATER!

The doors to the church are now open, come to Jesus Or God Will Kill You!

Zack Clark

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
217 6 4
Alleybux
:bulgy-eyes: :bulgy-eyes: :bulgy-eyes:

The TRUTH?

Prophetess Mary Baxter is a TYPICAL CHRIST Based Fear Mongering Preacher who has made hundreds of thousands of dollars infusing Rapture Fear into the BLIND FAITH SHEEP Minded mASSES.

Hope that helps!

Today's Anointed Word = "You Either Become a Christian Or I Will Torture You Saith The Lord!"
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion.

You do know I'm atheist right? I posted this article for discussion

LawdHamMurcy

Eating Sheep!
Reaction score
Reactions
918 37 25
Alleybux
:pwink: :pwink: :pwink:

You do know I'm atheist right? I posted this article for discussion

Actually, I didn't know. However, my observation still stands.

As an ex-pastor, I used to have ministers like Mary Baxter contact me with propositions to hold meetings at my church.

These MEN OF GOD and WOMEN OF GOD all told compelling stories of being transported to hell and seeing such and such person or people burning forever.

Of course, these meetings always entailed the host church:

(a). Paying a minimum speaker's fee
(b). Giving a portion of the offerings to the speaker
(c). Paying for the transportation to and from the airport and/or hotel
(d). Paying for the hotel
(e). Providing any SPECIAL requirements by the speaker

Remember Roberts Liardon? His ministry was literally launched spinning a tale of going to heaven and being taken on a personal tour by Jesus himself.

If you read all of the books written by CHRISTIANS who claim to have been transported to HELL and HEAVEN, you will quickly realize that the tales Christians will tell to [make cash] and proselytize knows no bounds.

The irony is, if you listen to their messages, it is the same as my signature, "Jesus is love, accept him now, OR, God will kill you later!" That is the message of the King James Version Bible.

Hope that helps!

Zack Clark

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
217 6 4
Alleybux

Actually, I didn't know. However, my observation still stands.

As an ex-pastor, I used to have ministers like Mary Baxter contact me with propositions to hold meetings at my church.

These MEN OF GOD and WOMEN OF GOD all told compelling stories of being transported to hell and seeing such and such person or people burning forever.

Of course, these meetings always entailed the host church:

(a). Paying a minimum speaker's fee
(b). Giving a portion of the offerings to the speaker
(c). Paying for the transportation to and from the airport and/or hotel
(d). Paying for the hotel
(e). Providing any SPECIAL requirements by the speaker

Remember Roberts Liardon? His ministry was literally launched spinning a tale of going to heaven and being taken on a personal tour by Jesus himself.

If you read all of the books written by CHRISTIANS who claim to have been transported to HELL and HEAVEN, you will quickly realize that the tales Christians will tell to [make cash] and proselytize knows no bounds.

The irony is, if you listen to their messages, it is the same as my signature, "Jesus is love, accept him now, OR, God will kill you later!" That is the message of the King James Version Bible.

Hope that helps!

Oh I know they're all a crock of bµllsh!t that's why I posted the article.

LawdHamMurcy

Eating Sheep!
Reaction score
Reactions
918 37 25
Alleybux

Giovanni Bonamy, you stated...

Oh I know they're all a crock of bullstuff that's why I posted the article.

True! But, have YOU ever attended one of these "Revelations of Hell" or "Revelation of Heaven" preaching sessions IN PERSON?

I attended a number of them when I was in the ministry and BLIND FAITH MINDLESS SHEEP believe these hallucinogenic story tellers were literally transported to heaven and hell!

On the surface, Mary Baxter seems unassuming, however, in reality, she is a deft con artist for CHRIST!

Hope that helps!

Zack Clark

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
217 6 4
Alleybux

Giovanni Bonamy, you stated...

True! But, have YOU ever attended one of these "Revelations of Hell" or "Revelation of Heaven" preaching sessions IN PERSON?

I attended a number of them when I was in the ministry and BLIND FAITH MINDLESS SHEEP believe these hallucinogenic story tellers were literally transported to heaven and hell!

On the surface, Mary Baxter seems unassuming, however, in reality, she is a deft con artist for CHRIST!

Hope that helps!

I have never attended one but I know she's a con artist unlike most people just because someone claims to be christian does not make me give them my trust.

robisais

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
NDE's are like opinions- everyone's got one.

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,477 6,014 4,168
Alleybux
I just finished reading this book.

Regardless of this woman's story.

Hell is a real place.

It was prepared for Satan and his angels and anyone who chooses him over God

If you aren't with God, you are against him and with satan.

REPENT

Dissident

stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
23,936 146 92
Alleybux
...Hell is a real place.

It was prepared for Satan and his angels and anyone who chooses him over God

If you aren't with God, you are against him and with satan.

REPENT

Thanks for this invitation for atheists to likewise come into the Sanctuary to declare that God and heaven aren't real, and that if you worship the biblical god, you are against decency and kindness.

LuxeCoco10

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
43,830 799 322
Alleybux
My mom had this book and I read parts of it ( I was a BOOKWORM from an early age) I was waaaay too young to be reading such a book and it gave me the spooks...

Kimi81..

Gettin Arab money!
Reaction score
Reactions
14,724 253 464
Alleybux
This is torture pδrn used to scare people into "behaving".

God is a God of LOVE and forgiveness. We are his children, made in his image. I don't know any parents that would send their children to be tortured and burned for all eternity.
God does not want us to serve him out of fear, these hell sermons are just fear mongering and most Christians are sheep who blindly believe this stuff. :rolleyes:

1QTPie

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,626 46 4
Alleybux

Man Dies, Comes Back to LIfe, What He Saw- Mickey Robinson Official Video - YouTube

As soon as he said Hitler doesn't deserve to go to hell, I clicked this mess off. :bulgy-eyes:

And he had a reason to lie, to get attention. It feels good.