Quantcast

Having trouble getting any matches on wlw dating apps

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,685 495,017 222,892
Alleybux
Why are lesbian/bi dating apps so dry? Has anyone ever had issues with them? Idk if it’s because of my appearance or what, but even on straight dating apps I’ve never had any issues with guys matching with me. I would get up to 50+ matches compared to apps like “her”. I literally get 0 matches and even when I try to start a conversation, they would either not engage with me or just expect me to do all of the talking. It’s stressful. I mean damn. It could just be me but idk. I’ve never came across dating apps this boring and dry before.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,306 34 27
Alleybux
It might be your location. If her isn't working for you try the other apps and put your preference as women only and those apps may work better.
Either way, don't get disheartened. You will be able to connect with wonderful women at some point. I've had a wonderful relationship and wonderful friendships come out of these "boring" apps.

Typically I skip women who look unfriendly, scary, look like a cat fish or have a dirty/messy background.
I also skip people with awful bios.

Make sure you take flattering photos with good lighting, no dirty mirror or dirty looking clothes or background. Also try to not have the, look like professional photos with airbrushing etc that might make people think you're cat fishing.

Feel free to PM I'd love to help and promise to not out you♥

Reaction score
Reactions
4,390 200 149
Alleybux
Most of the time no one is even on, probably one of the reasons why it's dry.

Also, like I've stated many times before, LGBT 'dating apps, especially f4f apps, are completely a waste of time.

Luv2Luvme

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,869 103 23
Alleybux
It might be your location. If her isn't working for you try the other apps and put your preference as women only and those apps may work better.
Either way, don't get disheartened. You will be able to connect with wonderful women at some point. I've had a wonderful relationship and wonderful friendships come out of these "boring" apps.

Typically I skip women who look unfriendly, scary, look like a cat fish or have a dirty/messy background.
I also skip people with awful bios.

Make sure you take flattering photos with good lighting, no dirty mirror or dirty looking clothes or background. Also try to not have the, look like professional photos with airbrushing etc that might make people think you're cat fishing.

Feel free to PM I'd love to help and promise to not out you♥

What apps are you using?

Reaction score
Reactions
3,306 34 27
Alleybux
Most of the time no one is even on, probably one of the reasons why it's dry.

Also, like I've stated many times before, LGBT 'dating apps, especially f4f apps, are completely a waste of time.
That's not entirely true. I've met a few women on there, including my recent ex. I also know other women who found love on a lesbian dating app. I think it mainly depends on your location.